Love is....

Twenties

When Namjoon got back to his office, he was drinking his coffee made specially  by his Yuri noona.

“I think I forgot to do something… what is it again—“ Namjoon said, talking to himself as he was trying to remember his agenda before he went out for the meeting. Then he saw the remaining pictures on the table, he finally remembered.

“I knew it, it was Yuri noona.” he sighed, not because of annoyance and such but…

“I am now feeling bad for Jungkook, he is going to have a heartbreak soon.” Namjoon shook his head, placing the assignments on an empty box.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was on his way to the coffee shop.

As usual, Yuri is still ignoring him and he is still clueless so due to frustration, his Jin hyung invited him for a coffee break.

“Yo, Jin hyung. This is for--?” Jungkook chuckled, drinking his caramel macchiato and Jin raised an eyebrow to the younger one, being a sassy hyung again.

“Kid, really, you don’t know why your Yuri loves is ignoring you?”

“U-uh.. yeah?”

“Well, you told me that you confessed to her, right? Now she’s mad because you asked her about her answer but you’re not even asking her out in the first place.”

Jungkook’s expression hardened, upon realizing the things he did.

“So, I should ask her now?”

Jin groaned in frustration, rolling his eyes.

“Not really now, but kid, do it with effort. She will be your first girlfriend, you’re younger and a first timer. Show her that age doesn’t really matter.”

Jungkook got excited at the thought of Yuri becoming his girlfriend and stood up from his seat, leaving his Jin hyung laughing while shaking his head.

The youthful Jungkook is thinking of ways on how to ask her out in the most creative and unique way but when he entered the pantry, he heard Yuri talking over the phone so he didn’t continue to walk further inside.

 In short, he was eavesdropping.

“Yeah yeah, I’m working on the coffee shop right now for more experience and what are you saying, I’m going back to Philippines in 2 weeks? I’m scheduled next next month and I need a one month experience here in the coffee shop, why so sudden?”

“Can’t you just send Namjoon instead? I can’t leave here, yet.”

“So, if I’m going to accept this, how long am I going to stay there? Not that I don’t want to go, but, I still have unfinished businesses.” said Yuri while rolling her eyes in annoyance.

“Guess I can’t say no to this one, right. Goddamn, 6 freaking months. I’ll talk to you later.”

After putting down her phone, Jungkook, who just eavesdropped the conversation  immediately walked  behind Yuri and hugged her from behind.

Yuri was so shocked with his sudden move.

Jungkook never felt this way before and he doesn’t want to let her go.

He wrapped his arms around her tightly, as he rested his chin on her shoulder, whispering

“Don’t go.”

“Please, don’t.”