Overly Attached, Jeon Jungkook

Twenties

The next day, Jungkook asked Yuri out for a date.

It’s a hot and very humid day, but Jungkook didn’t expect that Yuri will wear short shorts. While they are walking on the district, Jungkook pulled Yuri close and whispered.

“What is that?” Jungkook raised an eyebrow, looking at Yuri from top to bottom.

“What that what?” Yuri asked back, feeling a little confused about the question of her boyfriend.

“Your outfit, it’s too short!”

“That’s why it is called shorts and it’s hot today!” Yuri said, whining.

“Ahh, let’s go to the mall. I’ll buy you a dress.” Jungkook rolled his eyes

“Andwae, I have too many dresses already. It’s not like you haven’t seen me with these shorts?!”

“Aggggh, many guys are looking at you. I should be the only who can see your pretty legs!” Jungkook complained as he cross his arms.

“Sometimes I don’t know if you’re older than me or what..” Yuri said, laughing loudly at her boyfriend’s reaction.

While walking, they came across a certain shop that has a stereo outside and due to right timing, SISTAR’s Wow played. (>)

 Jungkook facepalmed even more.

Why?

His girlfriend with that outfit.

Plus.

y song.

He feels like he’s going to have a massive nosebleed in awhile.

“What’s happening to you, baby?” Yuri noticed the red face of Jungkook, as much as he is trying hard to hide it.

“I-it’s nothing. Can we eat at the ice cream parlor?”

“Uhh, sure? If that will make you feel well, then let’s go.”

And so they went to the ice cream parlor. Yuri was shocked when Jungkook ordered his 5th scoop of ice cream. To be honest, Jungkook is not fond of eating ice cream but since he feels sick and hot and cold; so much mixed emotions, he’s not on his 5th scoop.

“You’re really freaking me out, I don’t know what’s with you but please, stop eating.” Yuri shook her head, feeling a little sorry for the young first-time.

“I’m done.”

Finally, Jungkook gave up after his 7th scoop.

After 3 hours of strolling around the city, both of them decided to go home.

While they are on their way home…

“Babe, sorry awhile ago. I saw a lot of guys looking at you and you know it’s my first time to have a girlfriend.” Jungkook explained.

“Ahh, that’s why. It’s okay, but why are you eating ice cream like a monster?”

“A-ahh because… uh, because… can I just tell you that when we get married?”

“Hahahahaha, you’re really funny and weird at the same time. Arasso, I still love you anyway.” Jungkook scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment and just right in the time when they reached the mansion.

He is about to give Yuri a goodnight kiss but then…

“Oopsie, what is this we are seeing…”

It was Jin and Miyoung.

“Oh really, at least we’re together now.. unlike the it’s constipated people..” Yuri said.

“It’s constipated nugu?!” Jin asked in defense

“Whatever, hyung, what are you guys doing here?” Jungkook asked back, “Out for a walk?” Miyoung sounded so unsure.

“Or it’s a date. But yeah, stop pretending Seokjin. Don’t hurt my bestfriend and I have to go inside. Jjalja~” said Yuri while teasing the other party.

“Love you babe, see you in my dreams!” Jungkook waved goodbye, earning a disgusted looks from the two.

“What? I gotta go now, bye constipated people.” Jungkook added as he stormed off out of their sight.

“I… just.. cringed.” Jin said, almost a whisper.

“Shut up, they’re cute.”

A/N: YO YO YO READERS! Sadly but few chapters to go and I will end this fanfic. :/ BUT HEEEEY, I AM MAKING A SPIN-OFF. UP NEXT IS JIMINxOC. ♥