Don't Forget Me

Twenties

(>) DON'T FORGET ME - CRUSH FT. TAEYEON

A/N: Will be using some Filipino phrases and words, don’t worry, I will put the translations! 

4 months later…

Jungkook already graduated from college along with his friends and classmates, of course.

Jimin and Hoseok decided to take another year in university to know more about dancing while Taehyung is now living his LA dreams, despite the busy schedules, they still make time to communicate with each other.

Namjoon is still conducting his research in the university and Seokjin is still his old-self, excluding the gay part because he, himself is confused. Why? Simply because he is already shaken with Miyoung helping around Café Han.

Also in 2 months, Yuri is coming back.

Speaking of Yuri.

She is walking back and forth inside the campus of St. Paul University of Manila, in the Philippines; waiting for her records and requirements to come out. While waiting for the call, she saw a black-haired guy approaching and she thought he is familiar until…

“If this isn’t Kim Yuri. Hey, it’s me! Min Yoongi, from Politics class under Mr. Dimapinto?”

That’s Min Yoongi, her Korean classmate back in the studying days. Since he is Korean, she thought it isn’t a bad thing to befriend him and so she did; now, after a year, they saw each other again.

“Oh my god, hello, wow seriously your hair is black. Gwapo!” (handsome)

“I know, right, I got sick with blonde and ta-da! What’s new, Yul? Are you here for transcripts too?” Yoongi asked before sitting beside Yuri and she just shook her head in response.

“Transcripts and some documents hehe, new? Well, nothing’s new besides that I have a boyfriend already. I’m still me. How about you, Yoongi? Besides your hair? Haha.”

“Talaga?! (really) Thought you will die single?! Hmm, remember our Half-Korean, Half-Filipina classmate in Philippine History?”

“Uhh, what’s her name? Oh my god, sorry, I can’t recall.”

“Choi Sooyoung, or should I say, Summer? Well, she’s my fiancée now.”

“What the--- you’re such a sneaky grandpa, aren’t you?! She’s my friend, facebook friend to be exact. But congrats!”

And so they chatted for like 30 minutes. After taking the papers from the different offices, Yoongi and Yuri decided to go to Greenbelt, in Ayala; a popular place in Manila that is connected with some malls and many foreign food chains that people like them will surely enjoy. Both of them has too much to catch up and after eating lunch, they went out on the fountains since Yuri wants Yoongi to meet her friends. So she decided to video call Miyoung via LINE.

At Café Han, it was already 1 PM. Jungkook dropped by to the café after his half-day work at a magazine company, he is actually appointed as a journalist in the feature part.

When he entered the café, he saw his Jin hyung and Miyoung noona talking to the phone and it seems like they are having a video call.

“Waaaaah, Yoongi is handsome!” he heard Miyoung speaking and Jungkook stifled a laugh when he saw his Seokjin hyung pinching Miyoung’s arm, looking annoyed.

“Eo, Jungkookie! Come here, Yuri is on the line!”

Upon hearing the name of Yuri, Jungkook froze on his seat before he immediately walked to the counter where Jin and Miyoung are talking to her.

In fact, Jungkook didn’t ask Yuri about being his girlfriend before she left because he wants her to complete everything in the Philippines and once she goes back, he will surely ask her. In which Yuri misunderstood; she thought that the kiss he gave her that night when they were in the park is already the question and when she responded at that kiss, it was already her answer. Jungkook didn’t bother to contact her for those months, in short, he doesn’t want to be a big nuisance and he is just waiting for the right time.

When Jungkook saw Yuri at the phone, on a scale of 1-10, his happiness is 100 but it all went down when he saw Yoongi.

His initial reaction was,

“I’ll be back later, I still have to write an article.” in a cold tone, Jungkook walked out of the shop, leaving them clueless.

“And that was Jungkook, my boyfriend.”

He didn’t even hear what Yuri said as she was introducing him to Yoongi.

As the call ended, Yuri is a little curious since Jungkook didn’t even bother waving.

“Hala siya, anyare sayo?” (Look at this girl/boy, what happened to you?) Yoongi said, laughing at Yuri’s reaction.

“Ah, wala no.” (Ah, it’s nothing)

“Is he really your boyfriend or he doesn’t know that you call him your boyfriend?”

BINGO.

THAT WAS IT.

Meanwhile, Jungkook called Hoseok and Jimin to come over to their house.

“What the heck, Jimin hyung stop chatting with your girls and listen to my story.” Jungkook rolled his eyes, earning the attention of Jimin.

Jungkook told them the whole story and Jimin could care less so he continued to play with phone and Hoseok pitied his dongsaeng.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure she really loves you.” Hoseok said, nodding.

“Yeah, don’t worry Kookie.” Finally, Jimin decided to speak.

“Don’t you hyungs think that she might have forgotten about me?”

 

Did she, really? Or was it Jungkook who had forgotten about their last conversation at the bench?