Squad Goals

Twenties

Jungkook’s POV:

And so finally, I have my Mrs. Jeon now. Everyone’s here at the reception area, the restaurant where we went before I asked her to be my girlfriend, Resto Run.

Her parents are there of course, also my mom and my little sister. They are all in one table and all of our friends are also in one table.

Table #1: Bride and Groom

Table#2: Parents

Table#3: Chinggus ( My hyungs : Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jin, Yoongi ) and Yuri’s girls ( Taeyeon, Miyoung, Sooyoung )

Table#4: Classmates

Table#5: Friends from work

Table #6: Neighbors

Table #7: Other friends

Oh I met the guy I got jealous of when Yuri was still in the Philippines, his name is Yoongi. He’s my hyung too and good thing, he’s already engaged to Sooyoung noona and no need to have that #ProtectYuriAtAllCost

While we are all waiting for the bride. My hyungs and I decided to wait outside to chill y’know, typical squad. A black limo stopped infront of us, revealing my best friend, Choi Minho.

“, what is he doing here?!” Namjoon hyung said, “I don’t know man but I can now practice my judo skills.” Yoongi hyung answered

“Chillax friends, I’m not here to destroy or gate crash. Yuri invited me.” said Minho.

Yuri invited him? OUCH.

But hey, she’s mine now. Okay, she’s mine!

“In fact, I’m here with my wife Jinri.” he added.

To our shock, we didn’t manage to say anything. We’re like OOOOOOOOH. Guess everything’s flowing smoothly!

After five minutes, we went back inside the hall and of course I’m sitting beside my beloved wife.

No One’s POV:

While the bride and groom is all lovey dovey, let’s go to table #3…

“Oi, Park Jimin. Your eyes are travelling again?” Hoseok poked Jimin’s arm who seems to be so busy ogling on something or probably someone. Hoseok followed the direction of Jimin’s eyes and it lead him to the waitress wearing a skirt as a uniform.

“Nice. .” Jimin mumbled to himself but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Miyoung laughed at Jimin’s comment and shook her head.

“Seokjin-ah, I’m so happy…” Miyoung rested her head on Jin’s shoulder and he gave her a confused look.

“Of course, it’s the wedding of your bestfriend..”

“Will I be able to walk like that with the one I love in the near future?”

“Of course, I’m going to marry you.” Jin said as he place a soft kiss on her forehead to wash all the worries away.

“Guys guys guys, I have a name for our group!” Namjoon said in excitement

“What are you, a kid or something?” Yoongi raised an eyebrow and all of them gave their attention to Namjoon

“We are Bangtan Boys.” Namjoon crossed his arms as if he suggested the bestest group name.

KROO KROO…

“Bangtan boys!!!! Yeah! Turn up! Hyung, did you get that from the underground---“ before Taehyung could continue what he is about to say, Namjoon covered his mouth.

Actually, no one will expect a Professor that everyone looks up to, to be an underground rapper. Unfortunately  to Namjoon, Taehyung found out that his  sunbaenim is also known as Rap Monster in underground rapping. How? Well going back to when Namjoon asked Taehyung to help him in his office, the younger one saw some lyrics with deep curses like THIS . Taehyung too is a curious stalker so after that, he followed his hyung until he saw the hall where they battle.

“What was that, Tae? Continue what you’re going to say!” Hoseok said while laughing his off. He’s just acting innocent but he is also aware of the underground rapping.

 

Finally, it’s time for catch me if you can.

Bouquet and Garter part.

Jimin is sulking because he’s the only one in the group who doesn’t have a proper love life.  Not exactly everyone in Bangtan Boys has a girlfriend but they have a crush and such thing like that.

Jimin doesn’t have one.

Just hoes, that’s all.

“Okay, I’m going to throw the garter now!” Jungkook said and threw the garter somewhere. Since Jimin’s like emoing at the moment, he didn’t notice that it landed on his lap.

He was just shocked that everyone’s clapping on his direction.

“What, me?!”

“No sherlock, of course you, hyung! C’mere!” Jungkook pulled his hand and next up, the bouquet.

In 3…2…1…

It landed on top of the tray of the waitress that Jimin has been checking on since awhile ago.

“B-but.. Miss.. I’m just a waitress here, I’m not a guest.” The girl softly spoke and Yuri gave her a smile, shaking her head

“Doesn’t matter, go here infront and the garter boy will now put the garter on your legs!” Yuri giggled as she walk towards Jungkook who is with Jimin.

“Plot twist, you’re not going to put on the garter with your hands. BUT WITH YOUR MOUTH!” Jungkook raised his hand, earning ‘WOOHHH!’ ‘YESSSS’ from the people inside the hall

For the first time, Jimin felt nervous and the girl infront of him sat on a chair.

After some seconds, finally he succeeded on maknae’s little game for him.

“You might thank me after this.” Jungkook whispered on his hyung that is obviously not in the right state of mind.

Jungkook’s POV:

I’m really happy how everything turned out great in the end.

Well, it’s not really the end but just the beginning.

It’s true that good things come to those who wait; but, effort is needed to have what you are waiting for.

Everyone’s living a cool life now.

Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung with their newly established dance school.

Taehyung is finally living his LA dreams.

Jin hyung got the title of Café Han already, means it’s already his.

Namjoon hyung went back to Philippines to train to be the next CEO..

And me..

I met my wife when I was 18 and I married her on my

TWENTIES.

 

A/N: wooooooooooooooooooh finally, it’s done! I’m sad and happy at the same time. :c OMFG thanks for everything, for the subs and all! Please look forward on my new fic that will be published soon huehue. 

 

OH BY THE WAY, HERE'S WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE BEFORE AND AFTER LOL