The Most Beautiful Moment In His Life

Twenties

Jungkook's POV

1 year ago, I met this most beautiful woman in my eyes. As cliché as it sounds, it all started with a simple conversation of course. I was this clumsy and young barista back then and she was our costumer. She likes drinking caramel frappucino when the mood is great and I can tell that she’s not feeling good everytime she says, ‘caramel macchiato, warm’.

It is true that true love waits and true love comes when you least expect it.

I hate waiting to be honest, but if it’s her, I can wait for a lifetime.

That’s because I love her.

“Earth to Jeon Jungkook, will you please stop daydreaming Mr. Groom. Wedding is in fifteen minutes. Hello?!” Jin hyung entered my room after knocking for a few times and reminded me.

Right.

I’m gonna marry the woman I’m talking about.

The woman I love.

Kim Yuri.

“Okay okay, I’ll go down now!” I said. I’m very nervous and happy and in high as if I’m riding a rollercoaster and this is the best part. Things are all going along with the time, finally, I’m going to marry her.

I’M GOING TO MARRY HER!!!!

“You are so handsome, our baby Kookie! Who would have thought that you will get married first?!” Jin hyung exclaimed happily as we went out of the room.

I’m going to marry her.

I whispered to myself and smiled as if there’s no tomorrow while my present and future is walking down the aisle. She’s very beautiful… no, she’s perfect. Everything’s perfect.

“At first I was quite hesitant to say hello, since I’m just that simple barista who works 24/7 and you’re the woman that every man dream about. I can say that I’m one of those men, but hey, look, I’m lucky and thanks to the thickness of my face and I managed to say hi now down to say I do. I, Jeon Jungkook promise right in front of our friends, family members and everyone inside this hall; I will love you whoever and what you will be in the future. If you become fat, I’ll make you eat more foods and still love you, because why not? I want you to be happy. If you become ugly, I’ll be ugly too. Let’s be ugly together.  Everything’s perfect when we work out together, I love you Kim Yuri with all I am and with all that I have.”

I can see beads of tears coming out of her eyes, I can’t help but to cry too. I’ve been dreaming for awhile and now it’s time for reality.

“I always thought that work should always come first but then you changed it all. I just didn’t learn how to love and trust again but I learned how to loosen up and enjoy the beautiful things in life too; it’s all thanks to you, Jungkook-ah. I, Kim Yuri will love you yesterday, today and for the next tomorrows until our last breath. Even if your nose will get bigger in the future, I don’t mind. Let’s be Shrek and Fiona. Let’s create the perfect baseball team! Also, let’s begin our real love story now.”

We exchanged our vows and finally, the Priest declared us as husband and wife.

Our real love story part two, starts now.

 

\/ THEIR OUTFITS TBH :))))