It's you

Twenties

“Kookieeeee~” Taehyung hummed while knocking at the door of Jeon residence.

After two minutes, Jungkook opened the gate and greeted his hyung with a smile.

It was just 11 am so it means, they still have time.

“Yo, hyung! What are you doing here? Free-cut?”

“Nope, but I want you to go with me like right now, let’s go—“

“Woah, why hyung?” Jungkook raised an eyebrow in confusion, he doesn’t want to go because he still have things to do like buying flowers, iron his clothes, fetch his little sibling and such.

“Just go with me, okay! It’s not like I’m going to kill you, no more buts, just go with me!” Taehyung rolled his eyes before Jungkook gave in.

>>> fast forward >>>

2 hours after, Jungkook was all dressed up and to Taehyung’s shock, his lovely maknae friend is so damn handsome like four times more than him.

“Wow, you look like a shaved caveman, our baby is all grown up!” Taehyung fake cried, earning a hit from Jungkook.

He doesn’t know what to feel since he didn’t ask for anything but yet they are still helping him.

“It’s quarter to two, Kookie-yaaaah I have to go back. But before I go, don’t go home anymore. Go to the parking area, slot number 24. No more buts, okay? Bye bye~”

And with that, Taehyung left Jungkook who is a little puzzled but obeyed what his hyung told him to do.

When he arrived at the parking area, slot number 24; Jungkook saw a black car with a driver standing beside it.

“Are you Mr. Jeon Jungkook? Greetings, I am Kim Soohyun, your driver for today.” The tall guy smiled brightly as he open the car door for Jungkook.

Jungkook is quite amazed by the fact that his friends are helping him, well, including his Namjoon sunbaenim as well because he is loved by these people.

Meanwhile at Yuri’s crib.

She’s with Miyoung as of the moment, preparing for her  ‘not-so-first’ date, but a very special day and could be a farewell day for both of them.

“This dress is perfect.” Miyoung smiled as she imagined Yuri wearing the dress she is holding. She can tell that Yuri’s aura is quite different today because she actually prepared for a date and normally, Yuri would just prepare in one shot.

“Kim Yuri, tell me, you like him, don’t you?” raising an eyebrow, Miyoung asked Yuri bluntly.

“I’ve known you since we were in diapers and you can’t lie right now because your eyes are jumping out in excitement and in sadness. You don’t have to answer my question.” Miyoung added.

“You don’t like him; because you love him.” Miyoung left Yuri speechless, she just smiled at the thought of Yuri who used to be so stubborn and now, she’s falling in love again.

“You know what? You’re right.” Yuri answered, nodding her head twice.

“Right about?”

“I don’t like him. I love him.”