Beautiful Tonight

Twenties

Jungkook’s POV:

“I’m from 419. Don’t go home yet, I’ll treat you some ice cream since you saved me from the creepy guy.”

Hehehe, is this a ‘DATE’?! If I’m right, well damn Jungkook, you’re scoring again but it just hit me, I can still remember that Yuri noona has a boyfriend.

Now we’re sitting on a bench here at the park and she told me about what happened before between her and that Minho guy. I’m actually pissed, why is he coming back for her now? It’s very clear that he cheated and she doesn’t want him back.

“So yeah, until now, but luckily, I saw you walking and thank God I was able to think of a plan quickly.” Yuri noona said, smiling at me and I just can’t look at her straight damned ice cream, it should be the one melting; not me.

Very very very pretty and smart and lady-like.

But thanks to Minho, I got to play Yuri noona’s boyfriend for like some minutes and I’m so happy about it.

“But why are you out, this late?” she asked, tilting her head. So before answering, I finished my ice cream first but seriously, I want another round of ice cream. It’s just I’m too shy to ask.

“I just came back from work and I still need to go out because I need to borrow some books from the bookstore near here.”

“Oh, you’re still studying?” Yuri noona asked in a confusing tone.

“Yeah, actually a working student since my parents can’t afford the tuition fees and I still have my small sister.”

“Wow, that’s really tough and are you resting well since then?”

“Not really but I’m already used to it so it’s not a big deal anymore.”

“How old are you? If you don’t mind me asking—“

AND AND AND THE MOMENT OF TRUTH. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO HIDE MY AGE, SHOULD I TELL HER I’M 23? SHE MIGHT NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE BECAUSE I’M TOO YOUNG!!!

“18 years old with a mind of 30 and with a body of 26.” I’m laughing at the thought that I’m trying too hard for her. What’s wrong with me? I’m not usually like this.

I like her, but it’s just a like.

Why am I so defensive?

“Aha, I see. I thought you’re 26 like me. Thought I could hit on you—kidding!”

HIT WHAT.

PLEASE HIT ON ME.

HAHAHAHA, ALRIGHT I’M JUST KIDDING.

“R-really... Well you can still—I mean, I look mature enough for my age.” I chuckled.

“True that. But I have a question; remember the first time we met on Café Han?”

She just gave me a nod as I rest my back on the bench we are sitting on as of the moment, while my eyes are still glued to this beautiful woman infront of me.

“Your friend mentioned about me hmmm, you find me cute that time?”

But before she could answer my question, her cellphone rang.

UGH, WRONG TIMING. I’M ABOUT TO MAKE MY MOVE!

“Arasso arasso Joonie baby! I’m going home.”

Joonie baby? Can you hear that….. that’s my heart shattering right now.

“Oh you’re there?!” Yuri noona said, looking around which caused me to look around as well.

“Jungkook-ah, I’m so sorry but my brother will fetch me now. He’s really clingy, heck—“

GOD IS REALLY LISTENING TO ME.

WAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

But before I could get up from my seat, Yuri noona ran so fast to a car that is parked near the fountain. Ah so it’s her brother all along?!

Well—

Hey hey, wait.

That man in cap is familiar.

The man kissing Yuri noona’s forehead is…

Kim Namjoon sunbaenim?!

 

A/N: AAAAAY FINALLY AN UPDATE AFTER 1 WEEK HAHAHA! OMF KIM NAMJOON SUNBAENIM MR. FANTASTIC. MEEP, ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED--- HMMM, IF I'M NOT LAZY. :^)