My Heart

Twenties

“Jungkook-ah, what was your essay again?” Namjoon asked, making Jungkook feel so damn nervous and it made his palms so sweaty.

He gulped, thinking of a possible answer that is not obvious.

‘Oh, oh, oh, ohppareul saranghae’ Namjoon’s cell phone rang a few times before he answered the phone call. He’s actually embarrassed that Jungkook heard his ring tone, well, it’s very unexpected since he has this hardy rock boy charisma but his ring tone is Girls’ Generation’s Oh.

“E-er, wait, I’ll take this phone call. Excuse me.” Clearing his throat, Namjoon excused himself heading to their dining area.

Lucky Jeon, saved by the phone call.

“Uhmm, hey—“ Jungkook and Yuri said in unison.

“Ahh, you first.” Jungkook smiled as he position himself properly on the couch, sitting up slowly.

“I’m so sorry I dragged you in my issue. Now that looking bastard Minho punched you, I don’t know what’s going on with that crazy guy but I’m really sorry about that. Are you okay now?”

“It’s okay, it already happened anyway, but atleast you’re not the one who got hurt, you know. My face is just feeling swolen right now but it will be fine.” he answered.

But the truth is, Jungkook is already fine it’s just.. he wants to stay longer. Way to go, Kookie, way to go! Actually he’s in between of being thankful and being darn mad to Minho. Why? Minho is the main reason why he got closer to Yuri.

Witty Jungkook!

Everything went silent and the atmosphere became awkward.

Jungkook thought that it’s a great timing so he reached for his bag on the side of the couch to take out the paper where he wrote his narrative essay. Yuri just tilted her head in confusion before Jungkook started to read as she lend her ears.

“He met her during the most boring day of his life and he thought that only his mom and his little sister are the most beautiful in this crazy world, bu he was wrong; the time that she opened the door, it’s a first to that guy who used to be blinded by his work. Used to be, yes, because after he saw the most beautiful girl he realized that the day is not boring after all and most of all, he realized that he’s finally interested with something he thought that he would never consider.. until that day he knew about her age and to the night that they spent together at the park, as corny as it sounds, it was wonderful and everything’s new to him. He wished that, that night will never come to an end and wished that her cellphone died so no one would call her. Maybe he’s getting deeper, he wants to know the reasons behind her sighs and smiles. Maybe he’s feeling crazy because he’s falling to the most beautiful girl.”

Yuri fell silent and obviously was speechless, she’s too busy processing what he just read. She understands but why, all of a sudden?

“That was very great.” she decided to speak, still mesmerized as of the moment.

“That most beautiful girl… is you.”

“You might think it’s fast but I can’t fool myself and my feelings, I like you, Yuri noona.”

But before she could speak again, the door bell rang for few times before their maid opened the gate.

“Jungkook-yaaaah! What happened to you?!?!” said Jin in his yo mama voice.

*Damn it, it’s bad timing again?!* Jungkook thought to himself, shaking his head and groaning in frustration.

Damn Seokjin, that’s right… .