Because I...

Twenties

5PM.

The car parked in front of the Kim mansion.

So, change of plans.

Jungkook decided to call Yuri with a bright smile on his face.

Y: Eo, Jeon Jungkook! I’m on my way out of the house!
J: Instead of meeting at 7/11, why don’t you look outside your window first, noona?

 

Yuri obeyed and immediately walked to her window before opening it to look outside, surprised with the view of  Jungkook with a bouquet of tulips.

J: You like the view, noona? It would be better if you come down here now, I’m waiting for you.
Y: What are you—yah.. alright, I will go down now.

As soon as Yuri got out of the mansion, Jungkook gently handed her the bouquet of tulips saying,

“For the most beautiful noona in the world.”

“Thank you, Jungkook-ah.” Yuri took the flowers with a big smile on her face and so, Mr. Soohyun opened the car door for her, followed by Jungkook behind.

The ride wasn’t the long and both of them just talked about their favorite things like it’s their first time to meet.

“Mom, that was the guy I’m talking about.” Namjoon smiled, showing his dimples while eating the homemade black noodles by his mom.

“Really?! He’s not that bad after all! If your noona is happy with him, then it’s great.” Mrs. Kim rubbed her palms in excitement.

“I see, well, tell that kid, your parents want to meet him.” Mr. Kim replied coldly which made Mrs. Kim roll her eyes.

“Oh honey, don’t act so cold now, you were once like that before. I’m already working and you’re still in college!”

“Stop it, honey! I’m trying to look like a strict parent here!”

Namjoon just shook his head, laughing at the old couple with their silliness.

“So, let’s go go go! Stalk mode on!” Taehyung along with Jin, Hoseok and Jimin left the café and decided to stalk quietly.

“What the hell are you wearing, hyung?” Jimin raised an eyebrow at Jin who is wearing his big pink hat and his neon pink mask.

“Duh, are you dumb, it’s a disguise!”

“What the hell, neon pink for disguise. So damn gay.” teased Jimin.

“Guys, please! Stop—how are we going to stalk them if both of you are so noisy.” Hoseok rolled his eyes as they continue to walk quietly.

@Resto Run // 7PM

Jungkook ordered according to his budget and Yuri did the same.

The atmosphere got a little sad when Jungkook brought up the topic of Yuri leaving.

“I’m sorry about it, I’m leaving in 2 weeks. Namjoon can’t go because of his schedules so I’m the only one they can rely on. I’m sorry that you have to skip classes today because of me.”

Yuri is leaving because they have a business in the Philippines and there are four business partners waiting for some approvals and there are some meetings to be attended. Since Namjoon is working at the school and there’s still 3 months to go until graduation, he can’t make it. It was all so sudden causing Yuri to leave in an instant, plus, she needs to complete something in order to get the job she applied for.

She told Jungkook everything about it and made him understand that she has no choice.

“It’s okay, I’m also graduating in 3 months. Who knows? We might meet again somewhere.”

“Also, don’t be sorry about me skipping classes, noona. I did that because I don’t want to regret things later on and everything’s worth it anyway.” Jungkook smiled as he rest his back on the chair, as if he’s not sad about this thing.

When they finished eating and all, Jungkook decided to take Yuri to the nearest park.

Taehyung saw that they are already leaving the place, so they followed them quietly again.

Upon reaching the park, both of them sat on a bench that is facing a river and a view of the moon and stars; Jungkook reached for Yuri’s shoulder and tucked her in his arms close.

“Is that really Jeon Kookie!!!!” Jin whispered agressively.

“Shhhh, hyung be quiet! Also, your breath stinks ugh.” T              aehyung said, hitting Jin’s arm.

“What the heck, I brushed my teeth!” Jin said in annoyance, but still whispering.

“Awww, I need a cuddle buddy.” added Jin who is too mesmerized by the skinship moments.

“He he, go hug a cactus Jin hyung.” Jimin mehronged, typing on his phone without even looking at the two.

“I’m hugging you, Chim. You’re a cactus.” Jin is about to wrap his arms around Jimin but Hoseok stopped them by hushing.

“Stop please, I’m listening here!”

Going back…

“And you know what, Namjoon punched him!” Yuri laughed as she was telling Jungkook a story about Namjoon who punched Minho way back then.

She stopped talking as she noticed Jungkook gazing at her eyes.

“Is there something wrong with my face?” she asked and Jungkook just shook his head in reply.

“Everything is right about you.” He said, nodding.

“Tonight, please look at me… not as your dongsaeng or a young inexperienced kid. But please look at me as a man who loves you.” Jungkook held her hands tightly.

“Since day one, I don’t see you as a kid. I already saw you as a man. It’s just time… and as time goes by, I came to have a conclusion.”

“And that is, I look at you as woman who is in love.”

Jungkook did not do anything but brought his face close to hers and planted a soft kiss on Yuri’s lips.

It was a wonderful night.

A first and could be the last.

 

 

A/N: OMFG IT'S MY FIRST TIME TO HAVE A TRIPLE UPDATE!!!! HAHAHAHA ANYWAY, JUST ENJOY BC I NEED AIR AND I'M DROWNING WITH FEELS SDLVSLFJWLEK DON'T BE A SILENT READER JUSEYO!!!! :D