My Eyes On You

Twenties

In the end, everyone decided to pass their narrative essays; from a typical classroom to a mental institution because they have gone crazy of what Taemin announced earlier.

 “That narrative essay will be the half of our exam.”

Taehyung at english big time more than Jungkook so he decided to write something about horses, Jimin wrote something about his passion for dancing and Hoseok, the grade consious hyung decided to write about friendship.

Finally, 5 pm. The bell rang so it means, dismissal time!

The four boys beamed happily as they walk downstairs.

“Jungkook-yah, are you heading to work already?” Taehyung asked, his lollipop.

“Yep, how about you hyungs? Do you guys have plans for today?” Jungkook nodded, asking back his hyungs. It seems like they planned something but Jungkook has to go to work.

“Aigoo, I hope you can join us sometimes Kook. We really miss hanging out with you, are you sure you don’t want to ditch work just for today?” Hoseok suggested while grinning widely, but he doesn’t really mean it when he told Jungkook to ditch work. He knows that it’s a big no for the younger guy.

“I wish I can, hyung. But my co-worker’s mother is giving birth today so I need to fill his space. How about you guys visit me there? I’ll treat you all!” said Jungkook with a happy smile.

He’s actually feeling bad because ever since he started working, he doesn’t have a time to hang out with his hyungs. It’s not that he doesn’t like to work but in his age, he should be enjoying; but if he’s going to enjoy everything, who will pay for the electricity bills? House rent? Who will buy Jungah’s milk? And how can they survive a day? Only if his father didn’t die, he can enjoy many things but he wouldn’t be able to meet amazing people, such as his Jin hyung and of course, Yuri. He’s still thankful though, despite of the challenges he is in as of the moment.

“Oh! That’s a great idea! We’ll drop by later, okay?! Wait for us, Jungkookie!” Jimin nodded.

After their ‘plans’, Hoseok along with Jimin and Taehyung rushed to their favorite arcade and Jungkook started to walk instead of taking the bus to his workplace just because his money is not enough to pay the fare.

While he’s on his way to Café Han, Jungkook gripped on his bag tightly, feeling a little nervous. He doesn’t know why but he feels like someone is following him.

Jungkook stopped infront of the cemetery to tie his shoes and as soon as he lifted his body up, he was greeted by a punch on his face then a hard punch on his stomach, making him throw up a lot of blood. Everything’s getting blurry in his sight but he heard what the guy said clearly.

“Stupid kid, if I were you, break up with her.”

The guy left when he knew that Jungkook can’t move properly anymore.

His voice was very clear and Jungkook knows who it was.

Minho’s back.

Luckily, a black car passed, looks like it is on its way to their university. The driver immediately went out of the car, rushing to Jungkook who is really helpless.

Jungkook smiled as if he wasn’t hurt, everything’s blurry but the one he is seeing right now is very clear.

Why?

Because it’s Yuri.

“Who the did this—aggggh!!!” Yuri cursed under her breath, dialing the number of her brother.

“Kim Namjoon, I’m here in front of the cemetery right now. Get your ing here, I won’t go there. You go here right now, as in right now.” Yuri said as she hangs up on her phone, shaking. Since she can’t carry Jungkook on her own and the cemetery is not really that far from the university; she decided to call Namjoon to help her.

“Jungkook-ah, hold on there okay.”

After five minutes, Namjoon arrived with beads of sweat on his forehead and with a shocked expression as he approach the bloody Jungkook before carrying him inside the car.

When they reached Kim’s residency, Namjoon carried Jungkook to the couch, dropping him slowly.

“Sooyeon! Quickly, where’s the first aid kit?!” Namjoon called out one of their maids that has a knowledge when it comes to medicine and such.

Meanwhile at Café Han.

“Jin jin hyuuuung, we’re here! Where’s Jungkook?” Hoseok asked as they enter the coffee shop and Jin gave them a confused look.

“Eo? Thought he’s with you, guys. He didn’t call.” He shook his head, handing the three guys some drinks.

Jin is now really worried because if Jungkook will skip his shift, he will surely call first. Strange that his friends are here and he isn’t.

Then his phone started to ring; it’s a call from an unknown number.

“Yobosaeyo?” he answered, earning the attention of TaeJimHo who are enjoying their black coffee.

“Jin, this is Yuri—“ and so it was Yuri who called him, explaining what happened and Jin along with the three guys rushed to the Kim’s residence once she gave them the address.

Going back to the Kim’s residence…

Finally, Jungkook is now awake but still in pain. He told Yuri that Minho is still after him and Namjoon reported it on their uncle who is working at something like CSI.

“So, you, calling Yuri noona a noona and you, Yuri noona, calling him without formalities.. hmm, is there something I’m missing out?” Namjoon said right after he ended the call with their uncle.

“Ahh, yes. We know each other because he’s working at the coffee shop I’m telling you, Joonie.” answered Yuri.

“Noona please, not Joonie in front of someone who studies in the university!” Jungkook laughed silently in amusement, he never thought that they are this close but actually half nervous because his Namjoon sunbaenim might bring up something.

Namjoon keeps his attention on Jungkook and noticed the sparkle inside of this young boy’s eyes.

“Jungkook-ah, what was your essay again?”

    

 

A/N: Hellooooo! I guess it's a long update for y'all lovely readers! I'll upload the part two tomorrow, kinda sleepy for now soooo enjoy! <3