No Regrets

Twenties

 

After Jungkook heard everything about Yuri leaving, he didn’t ask her further about it. Instead, as soon as he got home, he texted Hoseok and told him about Yuri.

It was 12 midnight and Jungkook decided to go to Café Han, he tiptoed out of his room and successfully escaped their house.

“Eo, what brought you here?” Jin asked while wearing his apron.

“Actually hyung, I will be out along with Yuri noona tomorrow.” the younger one smiled, which made Jin curious about what’s going on and so Jungkook told him about the stuff earlier.

“Really? Wow, that’s shocking. Anyway, alright I will just ask Jongin and Sehun to help me out. Don’t worry about it, plus, you’re always taking your over time and tired so you deserve a break.” Jin smiled at him, patting his shoulder in assurance.

Before heading home, Jungkook went to the 24 hours open nearest fine dining restaurant, “Resto Run”

The giddy Jungkook made sure that everything will be fine the next day.

 His first date with his first crush.

He’s a little nervous, sad, happy and frustrated at the same time but then again, Jungkook will always keep in his mind what Hoseok said, “be sure to have no regrets”

The next day….. ( at school )

As usual, some of the professors are just dropping by to check the attendance and yeah, Mrs. Seo is not around so it means, Mr. Kim a k a Namjoon sunbaenim is the substitute.

“Not going to stay for so long but class, please, minimize your voice. Also, please check the portal because I already posted your grades as per Mrs. Seo.”

“TURN UP!!!!!!” Taehyung exclaimed with excitement in his voice since he really loves this subject.

Which is dismissal.

Everyone is afraid of Mr. Kim, but obviously Taehyung isn’t.

“Hey you, what does turn up mean?” Namjoon raised an eyebrow, completely surprised by this thick-faced student.

“Let’s go party, turn up!!!!” Taehyung answered, still in midst of excitement and Jimin facepalmed at the fate of his friend.

“Go out, I will talk to you, class clown.”

Then Namjoon stormed out of the class, followed by Taehyung who just got nervous and who just realized what he has done.

“You’re Kim Taehyung, right?” Namjoon asked in annoyance.

“Y-yeah, sir.”

“Since you just disrespected me, detention for one week; you will be my assistant and you will do exactly what I ask you to do. I won’t let you out of the corners of this university.” The older guy raised an eyebrow, with a hint of joke but still in his serious expression; making Taehyung’s limbs soften.

“Also… it starts now. Follow me in my office, I want you to tally the survey I’ve collected last week.”

Taehyung followed Namjoon to the International Studies Room and collected the folders before tallying.

“Wait, where’s Kookie?” asked Namjoon who obviously noticed that he didn’t see any signs of Jungkook.

“Mr. Kim—I mean, hyung, or sunbaenim or just hyung hehe. Kookie skipped class today because he has a date.”

“Date? With whom?”

“You don’t know? Or acting like you don’t?” Taehyung said, laughing.

“Our Kookie already got his balls and now he is taking your sister for a date, which I hope you’re not opposing to.” The goofy guy added.

“Ohhh, I see. That’s quite nice, he’s not hiding anymore.” Namjoon smiled at the thought of Jungkook, growing up and opposing never crossed his mind.

“You knew?!”

“All along. Hah, anyway, how is he preparing for his date?” he raised an eyebrow before handing Taehyung the survey forms.

“I don’t exactly know, hyung. All I know is they are going to walk and that kid has nothing to wear for formal thingy like that.”

Namjoon can’t help but to feel bad for Jungkook since he got nothing to wear, it’s all his first and it’s all on him because he’s the man after all.

So he called his favorite boutique to ask them for help.

“Tae, I have a new job for you.”

“I want you to  accompany Jungkook to S-Mall and go to the boutique near McDonalds, y’know third floor on the right side. Tell them my name and they will dress him up.” Namjoon motioned his hands to Taehyung who is looking dumbfounded as of the moment. He is just surprised and amazed that this Mr. Kim isn’t just a professor, but a fashionista too.

“Also… do you know how to drive?” Namjoon asked.

“Yep! I also have a driver.”

“Yeah but I won’t let you drive; can you let him borrow your car for awhile? Together with your driver, of course.”

Taehyung nodded, still amazed.

“Now go, come back here, mkay? You still have classes. Don’t even think about skipping! Take note, don’t tell Jungkook that I helped him.”

“Arasso, hyung. Don’t miss me too much!” Taehyung chuckled and rushed out of the room.

Since he wanted happiness and the best for his friend, he did everything what Namjoon asked him to do.