The Most Beautiful Girl

Twenties

After last night’s incident, Jungkook is beyond teriffied. Not because of Namjoon itself, but why?

Well, here’s why.

Four days later….

“Aish, I forgot my narrative essay at home!” Taehyung blurted out all of sudden, causing everyone inside the classroom to panic just because they forgot theirs as well; but except for this outstanding student named Jungkook of course. He’s not panicking because he forgot about it or whatsoever, he is panicking because his Namjoon sunbaenim will check his essay.

What’s with his essay anyway?

“-- Kim Taehyung, don’t you dare remind anyone in the faculty to drop by here or else, you’re dead!” Hoseok said, pointing on Taehyung who just gave him a pout.

“As if I will hyung? I didn’t even do anything during those days, ah wait, should I write, like now? Narrative essay about my horse.” Taehyung answered, earning a confused and curious look from Jimin beside him.

“What’s the name of your horse, Taetae?” asked Jimin in his very clueless tone.

“Horseok.”

“WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

“Very funny, Tae! Very funny!” Hoseok said as he shot a glare on his younger brothers.

“Actually oppa, we can make a fairy tale here. Me, as Snow White then Jimin oppa as the dwarf and Hoseok oppa will be the horse and of course you’re my prince!” Yoona, who is very dedicated to Taehyung butted in. She’s actually a noona but keeps on insisting to call them her oppas.

“Waha ha ha. That’s cool. But I like Barbie more.” Taehyung replied.

“Awww cutie!” Yoona beamed happily with her sparkling eyes.

“I’m Barbie and you’re Ken, are you fine with that Yoona-ssi?” he asked and Yoona nodded continuously, completely blinded by his charms.

“Ken.. as in, Ken you please go away, you’re like a mushroom; popping anywhere and everywhere I go.” Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“But we’re meant to be—“ Yoona defended but before she could finish her sentences, Taehyung placed his index finger on her lips.

“Shhh, Ken, I’m concentrating you see, I’m studying hard.”

Going back to Jungkook who is walking back and forth inside the classroom.

“Aye man, do you want to go to a asylum or what—you’re like plotting something. Are you okay?” Taemin, his classmate approached him; patting his shoulder.

“Ah yes, hyung. Did you pass your essay already?” he asked the older guy.

“Yep, actually that’s the one I’m going to announce right now. Ms. Seo’s secretary said she’s not yet back but we have to pass it until 4pm.”

“Oh okay then, you can announce it now hyung haha. I will just go see Namjoon sunbaenim.”

“Arasso, see ya later dude!”

Right after fighting with his inner-self [ to go or not to go to his Namjoon sunbaenim],  Jungkook decided to go since it’s just checking anyway, what’s the big deal, right?

“So let me see the essay you wrote and I will just correct the grammatical errors then give it back to you.” Namjoon smiled at Jungkook and he’s acting like an elementary student who will give his crush a confession letter. Feeling nervous, Jungkook handed Namjoon his paper.

He knows that he’s not good at english but he did put a lot of effort writing that one, a lot of effort that caused him to borrow so many books that night when Yuri treated him for some ice cream, not really some because he wants more though. Jungkook is usually lazy when it comes to that subject, but this time he made a lot of effort just for an assignment which he calls a pain in his .

 ASSignment.

“The title is ‘The Most Beautiful Girl’ wow, who is this most beautiful girl?” Namjoon asked.

*She’s your sister, you know, the most beautiful girl.* Jungkook shook his head, disregarding his thoughts inside his head. Only if he could tell Namjoon about this most beautiful girl.

“A-ani, it’s my mom! Hehe, my mom.”

“Yikes, are you into my god dongsaeng-ah—kidding! Really? This one looks like something etched inside your heart and it looks very sincere. Anyway, I’m going to read it loud for you so that in case Ms. Seo will change her mind and make you all suffer to recite it infront of the class, you know what to do.”

Namjoon stifled a laugh before reading everything that is written on the paper.

 

 

“That was very cute and impressive, Jungkook-ah! I hope next time you will tell me about this girl.” Namjoon smiled at him but before Jungkook could speak, his phone vibrated.

“Oh, Yuri noona!!!!!” he answered making Jungkook completely frozen.

*You’re actually talking to her right now* He thought, clutching his chest.

 

A/N: AYT AYT AYT AYT THAT LETTER THO. :') HAHAHAHA!