More Than What?

Twenties

[>] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y07inRW-DEc //: Some - Soyou ft. Junggigo

 

[ A/N: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!! ;___; I WAS BUSY HUEHUE ANYWAY, HERE’S THE 9TH CHAPTER!]

“He likes Yuri boo.” Jin blurted out while they are on their way to Jungkook’s house. Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin offered to take the looking bastard beaten up Jungkook home and it seems like their maknae was pissed off because of Jin’s ing moment.

Jungkook glared at his Jin hyung and he just gave the younger guy an apologetic look.

“She’s like in her twenties.” Jimin said, tilting his head. To this little guy, age is a big factor and the fact that Yuri is their Namjoon sunbaenim’s noona.

“Uh? Age is just a number!” Jungkook answered.

“So are grades. Jeon Jungkook, you’re like a kid.” Hoseok nodded, patting Jungkook’s shoulder.

“But hyung, Jungkook is already capable of making kids?!” said Taehyung and blinked twice.

“What the actual , Kim Taehyung.” Jin replied in his diva-ish voice. Taehyung doesn’t really know when to insert his dirty thoughts hehe.

Upon reaching Jungkook’s house, they were greeted by Mrs. Jeon’s worried expression followed by his little sister who asks questions non-stop  about what happened to her brother’s face. Jin explained everything to Mrs. Jeon and she felt sorry for her son.

“Thank you boys for bringing Jungkook back home, next time come here for dinner.” Mrs. Jeon said, smiling and bidding goodbye to the cheerful boys.

The next day, Jungkook is smiling happily on his way to Café Han. He’s aware of his sudden confession and he is feeling very light when he said all the things, though his face is still sore because of the few punches he received from the very good guy, Choi Minho.

“Good morn—“ before he could finish his sentences, Jungkook was greeted with a smiling Yuri in her barista uniform; just like his’.

“You like it? I’m bored, so might as well, help you out.” said Yuri while handing the coffee to the costumer.

“W-w-why, I mean, yes, of course. You look very beautiful.”

Truth is, Jungkook’s heart is going to explode anytime now.

Meanwhile at the pantry…

“Awwww, they are so cute! You know what, Yuri told me last night that Jungkook confessed to her!” Miyoung whispered excitedly to Jin’s ear, well, he wasn’t really interested but since Yuri insisted to work at Café Han and Miyoung mentioned about Jungkook’s confession…

“Woman, you’re such a gossip girl.” Jin rolled his eyes, placing the cups inside the cabinet.

“Psssh, okay, I’m not going to tell you. We’re not that close anyway. I will tell everyone that your coffee is made of boogers.” Miyoung rolled her eyes as well before crossing her arms, still peeking behind the big post.

“Ew! Okay fine, I’m interested alright?! Now tell me.”

“C’mere, I’ll whisper it to you.” Miyoung wiggled her index finger, motioning Jin to come closer to her. Aaaand, curious Jin tilted his head, waiting for her story telling crap but Miyoung didn’t say anything instead, she placed a soft peck on his cheek

“What the heck!!!! I’m gay, okay?! I’m gay!”

“I’m trying to test your skin, what are you using?”

“Whatever, Miyoung. Why are you here again?” Jin replied with a hint of annoyance, he’s working and when it comes to work, he is very serious.

“You’re so stupid sometimes, you hired me awhile ago. I’m in need of money because I’m going to watch Justin Bieber’s concert—but I still like you, you have a nice skin and you love pink. Let’s be together.” Miyoung joked.

“Ew, shut up. I’m prettier than you.”

Anyway, going back to Yuri and Jungkook…

“You told your friend about my confession?” Jungkook asked in a confused tone, feeling a little fluttered about the situation.

“Yes…” Yuri answered, trying to avoid his gaze as she continued to wash the dishes.

“What do you think about it?”

To his surprise, Yuri rolled her eyes at him before saying.

“If you want me to answer then you should’ve asked something first.” Her flat toned answer sent some electricity inside Jungkook’s stomach and to be honest, it made him scared.

“Seokjin-ssi, I’m taking my break! Be back laters.”

Jungkook was left dumbfounded at the counter and soon, his Jin hyung went out from the pantry, patting his shoulder.

“Aigoo, women. The reason why I’m gay.” Jin said, shrugging.

“Jungkook-ssi! What do you think about making efforts? I mean, you know, your Yuri noona was not amused but I’m sure she likes you too!” Miyoung shouted from the pantry.

“For the first time, this peasant made sense.” Jin nodded, referring to Miyoung.

“But you know, Jungkook is very unexperienced in this kind of thing. Miyoung-ssi, you take care of Yuri and I’ll take care of Jungkook; how’s that?”

“I’m in!”

“Really, what are we?” Jungkook asked out of the blue and Jin rolled his eyes at him.

“So smart when it comes to academics and so dumb when it comes to this one.”