Adjectives

Twenties

The next day….

Jungkook is still bothered. He is thinking of ways on how to say sorry with a little effort.

CUE JUSTIN BIEBER’S SORRY HERE.

“Earth to Jeon Jungkook?! Next subject is intensive english, I heard Taemin hyung’s group will report today.” Taehyung said while eating his sandwich.

“Really?” Jungkook replied without any energy, with his head resting on top of his hand.

“Stop it Kookie, you look so ugly when you’re like that.” Hoseok rolled his eyes as he cross his arms together.

“And you’re the one to tell him that, hyung…” Taehyung gave him a judging look.

“Hahaha! Ugly Hoseok.” Jimin said, mocking the older guy. Hoseok smacked the back of Jimin’s head, heaving a deep sigh; still feeling sorry for Jungkook.

“Ms. Seo is here!!!!” said Jessica, the leader of #Squad inside the classroom.

And the animal kingdom turns to a church of angels. REAL QUICK.

“Adjectives are, according to Merriam Webster, it is a word that describes a noun or a pronoun.” Taemin started discussing things thoroughly and half of the students are sleeping, that includes Taehyung and Jimin. Hoseok is listening very well since he really wants to learn english to impress his crush, the spokening dollar, Krystal. Jungkook is just staring on a blank space, but it looks like he is listening; what a wonderful classroom.

After thirty minutes of discussion, Jonghyun, one of the members of Taemin’s group gave out the take home quiz.

“Here’s the thing. It’s either you guys will describe a person; it is a detailed description okay? On a one whole sheet of paper or you can just print out a picture if you’re too lazy to compose a detailed description. Print it out and just put a simple description y’know, a beautiful person bla bla. Plagiarize or you guys are dead.” Jonghyun explained, earning a groan from his classmates.

Ew, assignments.

Kriiiiiing, break time!

Half of the class already had their own dismissal and half of them stayed to finish the assignment earlier.

Of course the students who stayed are the star students and Jungkook along with his friends are not included since he has to rush to the coffee shop to take his overtime schedule.

Up until now, Yuri is still ignoring him but Jungkook took it for granted—well, not in a bad way. When he was having his break, he found the opportunity to take a picture of Yuri who is working so hard and smiling infront of the costumers.

He thought, *This is the perfect adjective example. Gorgeous.*

Another shift has passed…

The next next day, it was day of submission of their assignments.

Jungkook is very happy with his assignment, he’s back with his good aura until the doors opened.

“Morning class, Mrs. Seo is sick well yeah she’s not around, so I’ll be collecting all your assignments.”

Heck, it was Namjoon.

OH MAN HOLY .

Jungkook panicked but he had no choice but to submit the picture.

Meanwhile at Namjoon’s room.

After the substitution of course.

“Hmmm, beautiful, pretty, hot, y… what the heck why is Jungkook’s picture anywhere….” Namjoon found himself scanning through the submitted assignments and a little amused since he never thought that girls will go gaga for Jungkook without him knowing.

And finally, after the 9th picture, it was Jungkook’s paper.

Namjoon is about to turn his head to the picture but was cut off by the telephone call.

The dean is calling him for a meeting, but one thing he’s sure; he knows who’s in the picture.

“Interesting.” He chuckled to himself before taking his coat from the chair and left the room. 

 

 

 

A/N: HELLO! IT'S BEEN AWHILE. AUTHOR'S BLOCK. ;__; ANYWAY, HERE'S CHAPTER 11? IDK ENJOY!!!! :)