Thank you

The way you move

OMG guys! Thank you so much for subscribing and i'm SUPER SORRY that I didn't post any chapter at all for almost a month.

No words can thank you all enough for being patience with me. ILY xD 

Anyways, here's the next chapter which i just wrote. Hope you'll will like it.

And please do comment about what you think about my story so far. ^^

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

            ‘Deep breathe Kai, deep breathe.  It’ll be fine, Chen will understand.” Kai stood outside his room door and took several breathes.  He knows that Chen is inside.  Kai shut his eyes and opened the door.  Despite his mind telling him to don’t do it and his body negatively reacting as he sweat buckets, Kai went into the room and sat on his bed.  Chen whom was lying on the bed playing his phone sat up and closed his phone.

            Kai looked at Chen timidly and was returned by an encouraging smile by Chen.  “Hey dude, it’s fine if you don’t want to say it.  Don’t be that nervous, I mean if you…” Kai huffed out the air he has been holding and raised his hand up to stop Chen from breaking his resolution to confess his secret.  Chen got the signal and shut up, waiting for Kai to continue.  Kai shut his eyes again and “I like boys Chen.” Kai could hear Chen inhale and then the room got eerily awkward.

            Kai do not know what to expect.  No wait he knows that the worst will be losing a brother like Chen but that’s all no big deal right? WRONG.  Kai didn’t want to lose Chen as a friend or a brother or whomever.  And when Chen didn’t answer or reply to Kai’s confession, Kai knew that it’s all over now.  Chen hates him officially.  Kai fought his tears back as he waited for Chen to stand up and went out from the room slamming the door.

            “Jongin ah…I’m so sorry but I only like you as a brother.  Not that way, I’m so sorry.  I mean if you don’t want me near then I understand but at least…” Chen started rambling nonsense which made Kai opened his eyes widely and looked at Chen.  “What?” Kai questioned.  Chen looked into Kai’s eyes and sighed “I’m so sorry Kai…” Kai stood up and ruffled his own hair “No no no…I mean I’m gay Chen.  Not gay for you.” Kai said frustratingly. 

            Chen looked at Kai then finally the words registered into his mind and Chen blushed furiously.  Despite all the emotions in Kai, he couldn’t stop laughing when Chen tried to hide himself in the blanket.  “Gosh please speak properly next time you stupid!” Chen shouted as he stared at Kai.  The both of them stopped for a tiny second and burst into a fit of laughter.  “I can’t believe you thought that I love you OMG! You the dirty troll? No way man!” Kai said while laughing.

            Chen punched Kai’s arm “Hey who’s the dirty troll you little !” Kai chuckled while Chen pouted.  “So, you’re fine with me being…weird?” Kai looked away once again and said it softly.  Chen sighed and put both his hand on Kai’s cheeks and forced Kai to look at him.  “Kim Jong In! You’re not weird! You’re unique, not weird! And what kind of bull are you spouting?! Do you think this almighty me…” Chen patted his own chest “will treat you, my blood brother differently just because you’re unique?!”

            Kai blinked away the tears that are forming and smiled timidly.  Chen ruffled Kai’s hair and gave him a big fat bear hug.  That’s when the worries that Kai had evaporated.  “Thank you hyung…thank you.” Chen smiled.  “I’m glad you told me.  You did great Kai.  You did great.” Kai couldn’t contain his tears anymore as they slipped down his face and down Chen’s sweater.  Chen patted Kai’s back and released him.  “You had your dinner yet?” Chen asked while handing Kai some tissues.  “Let’s go out and have a good dinner then!  I just got my salary today anyway!” Chen said when Kai shook his head.

            When they reached a small shop that sell delicious Ramen, both of them ordered and sat down in one of the empty booth.  “So…that day when you were all smiling and blushing, which cute guy were you thinking about?” Chen cocked his eyebrows and smirked.  Kai chuckled awkwardly and looked everywhere except Chen’s eyes.  Chen laughed loudly when he saw Kai started blushing.  “Aww…Jong In is feeling shy! Wow! Now tell me who is it?! Is he cute? Is he from your school?” Chen question Kai further.  “Hyung…” Kai pouted as he whined.  “Won’t you think that it’s weird if I talked about boys…” “Hell no! Hey, cute boys are in my list also.  Well, not like I’ll date one but they’re pleasant to the eyes.” Chen nodded his head as he agree on his own statement.

            Kai laughed and shook his head. “You’re such a weird guy.”  Chen shrugged and sipped the bubble tea he ordered “That’s why you and me are compatible.” “Why are you my hyung.” Kai laughed and continue “Well, I met him just a few days ago.  That guy I mean.” Kai looked up and Chen was leaning forward eagerly to hear him.  “Well continue!” Chen says immediately when Kai stopped.  “He well…his name is Taemin.  Around my age I think and we danced together once.” Chen stood up and shouted “Wait! You danced with him? Like together? Or alone? Tell me!”  Kai grabbed Chen shoulder and forced him to sit down.

            “Hyung!?” Kai looked around and glared at Chen.  Chen smiled bashfully as he mouthed sorry to Kai.  Kai sighed again “If you do that again, I’m going to shut up.” Chen nodded immediately and gesture Kai to continue.  “I dance alone first…” Kai said softly “…in front of him.” “OMG YOU DID NOT!” Chen shouted.  Kai quickly covered Chen’s mouth and glared at Chen.  “I can’t believe you dance in front of him ALONE! Like SOLO?!” Chen asked in between Kai’s hand that is still covering his mouth.  Kai nodded and smiled.  Chen shook his head in disbelieve.  “And we dance together.” Kai continue as Chen is showing him some amusing expressions. 

            Chen is literally gaping like a fish out of water. “What do you mean by dance together?! Like dance together or DANCE together?!” Kai looked at Chen like he’s saying some alienated language.  Chen breathed once and asked again “Did you dance with him or did you dance together with him?” “Ah…I dance together with him” Chen nodded gesture Kai to continue.  “I havehimnumberinmyphone.” “Huh what?” “Hyung, I have his number.” Chen literally jumped up from his chair and clapped his hands like a seal.  “WOW! Kai you move fast! SO have you text him call him anything?”

            Kai shook his head “I’m not sure if I should.  He seems busy with whatever he’s doing.” “Nonsense! Text him now!” “No! He’ll think I’m weird!” Chen quickly snatched Kai’s phone that was on the table and searched through Kai’s contact.  “Taemin…hmm is this it? Why is it set as Taemin namja?! OMG!” Chen laughed.  Kai then quickly snatched back his phone and noticed that he accidentally called Taemin.  Kai quickly ended the call praying Taemin didn’t receive his call and glared at Chen.  Chen laughter immediately died down when Kai’s phone lit up showing ‘Taemin namja’ calling back.  Kai looked at Chen frantically and with Chen encouraging smile. Kai picked up the call.