Just like last time

The way you move

Short update again, sorryyyyy.

Thank you for subsribing =)

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

        Taemin tried his very best to focus on the dance routine but Kai’s eyes looking and scanning through his every moves just makes him feel nervous.  Taemin had been dancing in front of thousands of people but Kai’s stare just makes his heart beats twice.  Without looking away from him, the first 15 minutes ended just like that.  Taemin blinked away from Kai’s gaze as he was pulled by Key hyung to the corner of the studio along with Jonghyun hyung.  “Well I think number 3 is good, his style matches with mine.” Jonghyun commented as he gulped down a mouthful of water.  “Hmm…I’m not sure but maybe number 9?  How about you Tae?”  “Huh? I well…”  Taemin didn’t know what to answer as he was focusing on Kai the whole 15 minutes and not at the dancers.

        Taemin scratched his head and glanced at the group that just danced with them and still he remembered nothing about them.  “Sorry hyung, I didn’t really focus just now.”  Key sighed and shook his head.  “Tae, you have to be professional in this.  Ah well never mind, Jjong and I will choose this round but next round you have to pay attention okay?”  Taemin nodded his head and closed his eyes.  ‘Taemin you have to focus!’ Taemin mentally scolded himself.  On the other hand, Kai was completely amazed at how fluidity Taemin’s moves are.  The way his body flows perfectly with the beats just make Kai speechless.  “How was it Kai?” “It was amazing!” Kai answered Onew’s question without hesitation.  “Well, there is an open spot just for you.  It’s your choice.” 

        Kai glanced downwards and then looked at where Taemin is.  Kai didn’t know what to do.  He really wants to dance with Taemin again.  The feeling they dance that night just doesn’t go away, the warmth of Taemin.  But Kai doesn’t know if he’s suitable for this job, this is a professional one and he knows he’s not good enough.  “But I’m not that good.” Kai muttered out.  ‘This guy really doesn’t know the talent he has.’ Onew knew Kai was a bit shy and is not confident in himself but this is a bit too much.  “Kai, how do you know Taemin?”  “Huh?!” Kai was shocked by Onew sudden question.  “I…erm…we met here a few days ago.” Onew arched his brows “Here? When?”  “Monday night.  I really didn’t know he was an idol I swear.”  Onew laughed “I’m not going to kill you Kai, I’m just curious.”  Kai chuckled awkwardly at Onew’s response and kept quiet.

        ‘Monday night huh?  That day when Taemin was swaying with his eyes close here huh…’ Just like that, Onew kind of figured out that the two of them must have met that day before they came.  Onew looked at Kai then smiled as he remembered how Taemin was smiling that whole night.  “So Kai, you danced with Taemin before right?” Onew asked as he thinks that somehow they did and he was right when he saw how flustered Kai is.  “Erm..yea why?  I mean I did erm…”  Onew just smiled and shook his head.  “Just asking and I want you to stay here until everything ends okay?”  Kai glanced at Onew then nodded slightly as the next group starts.

         After 2 hours plus, SHINee members were drenched with sweat.  The 4 groups were then gather to sit at the middle of the studio while SHINee members sat at the front of all of them with Onew, the permanent dancers and Kai.  “Lay here will email those who were chosen by the members tomorrow.  So don’t be sad if you don’t get chosen, there will be next time okay?  Thank you for attending and I’ll let the members end today’s audition.  SO Jonghyun?”  Onew gestured to Jonghyun.  Jonghyun stood up and bowed “Thank you for coming today.  You all are fun to dance with.  Good luck in the future!”  After Jonghyun left his comment, Key stood up and bowed “I’m really surprised on how all of you can manage to remember all our dance.  You guys are awesome!  Thank you for dancing so hard with us and please rest well.”

         Taemin then nervously stood up and looked at all the dancers.  “Thank you everyone for dancing so hard with us and erm…you all have work hard.” Taemin ended it with a bowed and then the dancers applauded.  “Okay, that’s it for today.  You all are dismissed.  Thank you.”  Onew once again thanked everyone and slowly the studio was left with only the member, Onew, the 4 permanent dancers and Kai.  “Now I want the four of you to dance with the members.  Kai, watched them dance.”  Kai nodded at Onew’s words and soon when the music starts, the 7 of them danced in sync which amazed Kai.  The 4 dancers fits so well with the members as if they’re dancing as one.  “Kai, you can be one of them too you know.  You are scouted personally by me and the CEO, don’t doubt your talent when you have a great one, understand?” Onew said to Kai.

         Kai looked at the 7 of them dancing and then back to Onew.  “I’ll think about it, I promise.”  Onew nodded and then his next words surprise Kai “Now it’s your time to dance.”  Kai notices that everyone was looking at him as the music was stopped by Onew when he asked Kai to dance.  “I…I can’t…”  Kai looked downwards and stuttered.  Before Onew could say anything to convince Kai to try, Taemin walked towards Kai and poked his shoulder.  Everyone was wondering what Taemin was trying to do.  Kai glanced up and looked at Taemin.  Taemin smiled gently at Kai and took his hand.  “Dance with me Kai.”  Everyone in the studio was shocked to their very core when they saw Taemin, the super shy kid to ask someone to dance with him but the two of them ignore the others.  “Taemin I…”

         “Dance with me please Kai…”  Taemin slightly pouted and slightly begged Kai.  Kai looked around and saw everyone looking at him.  “Taemin there’s too many people here I’m sca…” Kai words were cut off by Taemin words.  “Don’t look at them, look at me.  It’s only us dancing together just like the first time alright?”  Kai sighed and nodded reluctantly.  Taemin beamed like a small kid which made Kai smiled.  Taemin pulled Kai towards the middle of the studio.  “Fast or slow song hmm Kai?” Taemin asked Kai as he hold both of his hands.  “I don’t mind really…”  With that, a slow gentle tempo was played.  “Oh?” Both Taemin and Kai noticed that this is the song they danced together.  It was the piano version of ‘An Ode To You’

          “This song became one of my favourite after dancing it with you” Taemin smiled and just like the first time Taemin grabbed Kai’s hand and put it at his waist as Taemin placed his hand at Kai’s shoulder.  Kai smiled a bit as he pulled Taemin closer.  The two of them then started dancing as if they were the only ones there.  It was so magical to watch that everyone in the studio got their breath taken away.  “Are you sure they never practiced this?” Lay whispered to Onew without looking away.  Onew nodded “Positive.” He was as surprised as everyone else.  Never did he saw Taemin asking anyone to dance and of course he never even thought of Taemin dancing with someone like this.  “Now this is what a called pure talent dancing together.” One of the dancer said in awe.  Everyone nodded in agreement.  “Their chemistry is perfect for each other.” Another one said.