Daily schedule

The way you move

            Around 5, Kai packed up his belongings and went to Infinitiz as he was planning to record one of his new dance moves that he has been practicing.  When Kai reached the studio, the last class had just ended.  He look around and couldn’t find Minho anywhere so he just sat near the counter as he plugs in his phone to the speaker while waiting for the dancers in the studio to disperse.  When there were no more people left, Kai stood up and start stretching.  After warming up his muscle with some dubstep songs, Kai placed a camera that he had gotten by Chen last year in front of him.

            Kai checked if the camera can capture the whole place before he wore his black cap with his black mask.  Kai did this to cover up his face as he isn’t confident in his appearance, only in his dance moves.  When the song starts, Kai pours his feelings in and dance his soul out.  With just one take, Kai was quite happy with the recording and decided to just go with it.  He plugged the camera to the computer in the dance studio and log in into his personal YouTube account name ‘KJIKai’. 

            Kai removed the sound that the camera recorded and replaced it with the original song to make it clearer for his viewers to listen.  In this account, Kai post the videos that he recorded and he do has quite a lot of viewers that subscribes to his channel.  While waiting for his video to finish uploading, he went back to his last dance video and checked out the comments.  There were around 9000+ viewers and lots of comments.  Kai scrolled through and saw some hurtful comments saying that he can’t dance but he ignored it and went to read those who gave suggestions.

            As Kai had only danced to music with beats and not songs, he saw lots of comments saying that he should try out doing covers of other people’s song which he replied back by asking which song will they want to see.  Kai was actually thinking about covering some songs as there’s some groups’ songs suits his music taste.  Kai continue to scroll down and saw comments saying that he should keep it up and that they would love if he gave tutorial to those difficult dance step.  Kai thought about the idea but immediately shook his head as if he did a tutorial, the viewers will heard his voice and saw how he looks like.  Kai scroll further and saw someone asking him to show his face while some says that they loved him which made Kai chuckled.

            One of the reason Kai decided to post his dance videos in YouTube because he read it from somewhere that if he gets money if he reach a quota of views.  For now, he still doesn’t have enough views to allow him any income but he still hope that one day it will.  Kai wants to save up enough money so after he turns 18, he has some money to pay the rental that he’ll be living with Chen. ‘If he still wants to talk to me after…’ Kai thought as he sighed.  He will have to face to music tonight. ‘No more running away Kai, Chen should know.’  Kai thought drifted as he waits for his video to finished uploading.

            After Taemin’s photoshoot with Sehun, he was rushed back to his agency, SM entertainment (Minho is the CEO) as SHINee need to finalize their world tour concert’s schedule.  When Taemin went into the meeting room, everyone including Minho is present.  Taemin greeted everyone there and sat down beside Jonghyun as Minho was talking on the phone.  “Taeminnie, how was the photo shoot today? Heard that it’s longer than usual?” Jonghyun asked Taemin as Key was discussing their concert’s costume with the designer and other noona that prepares all those stuff.

            “The photo shoot was okay.  The model that was paired up with me was a rookie but he did well after a while.” Taemin replied as he remembered how Sehun started a bit awkward but he’s a good model when he’s calm.  Jonghyun nodded and gave Taemin the updated schedule, telling him to look through it.  Taemin flipped through the schedule and notice that it’s almost the same except for Wednesday.  Taemin pointed at the empty slot and looked at Jonghyun.  Jonghyun shrugged “Not sure, Minho said he’ll tell us later.”  Taemin nodded as he flipped through all the list of schedule.

            “Okay, sorry to take up your time.  It was an important call.” Minho voiced boomed through the meeting room to signal the start of the meeting.  Minho looked around and nodded as everyone is present.  “Let’s start.”  After an hour of discussing, the schedule finally reached to Wednesday.  “Ah…I have some news for you boys.” Minho slightly turned his chair as he faced 3 boys.  “Every Wednesday until the concert, the 3 of you have to practice the dance with the backup dancers and I’m giving you guys the responsibility to trained them.  The backup dancers already learn all the moves, your job is to see where you want to place them and which dancers that you think doesn’t work well with you, they’re out.  I want this world tour to be perfect and full with chemistry not only between you three but as well as the dancers.  Understand?”

            The 3 guys looked at one another and nodded.  Minho beamed proudly as the 3 idols in front of him started discussing enthusiastically.  They never failed Minho as they worked the hardest among the people he knows.  After the meeting finished, it was around 4.  Everyone started leaving as they bid one another farewell.  Minho then asked Onew to stay as he wants to discuss something else with him.  “Jinki, remember when I say that there’s a guy that caught my attention?” Onew nodded as he vaguely remembered Minho saying that he’s thinking of casting him.  Minho then continued “I’m not sure what his name is but I want his talent here.”

            “I understand that you want to cast him but don’t you think it’s still too early to create another idol group?” Onew asked honestly.  Minho nodded “I’m not thinking of casting him to be an idol.  I mean if he wants to then it’s a whole new different story.” Minho then looked straight into Onew’s eyes “I want him to be a dancer here.  A full time dancer that is able to polish Taemin’s dancing skills and vice versa.  He’s not that good yet but I need to see it for myself before I judge.”  Onew smiled and patted Minho’s back “That good huh?” Minho pouted and rest his head on the cool marble table.

            Even as a CEO of one of the biggest entertainment company, Minho still acts like a child in front of Onew.  Minho and Onew grew up together and their relationship is the same as real siblings, just with different parents.  Onew pinched Minho’s cheek “So how do you want me to help you?” Minho closed his eyes as he thought.  After a few seconds, Minho’s huge eyes opened and he smiled cheekily “I don’t know hyung, I thought that you could think of an idea.” Onew pushed Minho’s face playfully while shaking his head.  “Fine.  Give me all the information you have on him.  I’ll try and scout him.”  Minho face lit up as he gave Onew a huge bear hug and he regretted it because both of them fell onto the floor.  After the big crashed, both of them looked at one another and laugh loudly.

            After walking out from the meeting room, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin decided to further discuss about the new schedule.  “Let’s go to Starbucks and discuss.” Key suggested.  The other 2 members nodded as Starbucks is just a few shops away. Jonghyun then glanced at his watch “Wait, it’s almost 5.  Are you sure you want to go to Starbucks? It’ll be full and well fans.” “Ah…” Taemin then looked at Key.  “Hmm…we don’t have any schedule until 8 at night right?” Key asked as he smirked.  Jonghyun and Taemin nodded their head in unison but reluctantly.  “Then let’s just go there, we’ll do some fan service.” Key nodded to his own idea and grabbed out his sunglasses from his bag.

            The other 2 members just chuckled but follow Kibum out from the company.  There were already a few fans standing outside the company’s entrance and were trying to go close to them but was blocked by the company’s security guards.  “It’s fine hyung.” Jonghyun said to the guard and they backed away.  Seeing this, the fans stop pushing but they still got close to them.  “Taemin oppa! Please sign this!” “SHINee oppa saranghaeyo! “Kibum please look at me!” “Jonghyun oppa shake my hand please!”

            After a few fanservice, they asked the fans politely to stand back a bit as they excuse themselves from the crowd.  SHINee then walked to Starbucks.  After ordering their drinks, they sat at the furthest booth that has no windows and enjoyed their drinks.  Just as Jonghyun predicted, the store started to crowd with fans but none of the fans go near them as Key had asked the fans that they would love some time for themselves.  “How is this fan service hyung?” Taemin asked curiously.  He thought that they would be signing and taking photo with the fans.  Key smiled “You need to learn more from hyung.” After Key finished his sentences, he ran his fingers through Taemin’s hair.

            Some fans squealed as they heard lots of camera clicking.  Jonghyun chuckled when he saw that Taemin still doesn’t get it.  “Kibum ah, Taemminie doesn’t get it.” Key laughed and winked at Taemin.  “Jjongie, Kibum wanna try your drink.” Key speak loudly this time and pouted.  Jonghyun ruffled Key’s hair and brought his drink to Key’s lips and fed him.  “OMG Jongkey!” Taemin shook his head as he finally understood what his hyungs is doing now.  Taemin then rest his head on Jonghyun’s shoulder, making the camera clicks 10 times faster.  “Aigoo, our Taeminnie learn so fast.” Jonghyun pinched Taemin’s cheek which made the 3 of them to laugh.  Key then took out his phone and took a photo and post in into his personal Instagram.  Jonghyun glanced at his phone and scrolled through Twitter and chuckled lowly “JongTaeKey is trending.” The 3 of them laugh again and continued their ‘fan service’.

 

-----------------

 

Finally updated, i'm so sorry that the update is slow.  2 more subjects left and my final will be done.  

Until then i'll try and update but no guarantee.  Still, thank you for subscribing, it means a lot =)