It's weird

The way you move

Okay, this is all for today.

I'll try and update as fast as i can but as you can see, i update once in a while.

Sorry abt that but there won't be guarentee, i'll write when i can.

Hopefully i can update more soon. Who knows?

Lastly, thank you =)

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

    2 days later, Kai had finished packing and is waiting for Onew to come fetch him at the orphanage.  Chen and Hyora both skipped school so that they could say goodbye to Kai.  Both of them bought a full set of proper dancing attire for Kai as a good luck gift.  Kai accept his gift wholeheartedly and hugged both of them.  Kai knew this full set is a branded set and is expensive as heck but despite the price, they still bought it for him.  Kai could see how proud they are and how happy they are for him.  Just then, a knock was heard.  Kai went over and opened the door to see Onew standing there smiling at him.  All of them greeted one another and start loading Kai’s luggages into Onew’s car.

    After all the luggages are loaded, all of them sat at the dining table as both Chen and Hyora has to sign a confidentiality contract so that they won’t tell anyone Kai’s identity.  Both of them compiled and signed the contract after reading it properly.  Now that the confidentiality contract is signed, they had to go as Onew had another schedule.  “You sure you bought everything?” Hyora asked again for the uptenth times.  Kai smiled and nods “Yes noona…”  Hyora choked up but nods “Take care of yourself okay Jongin.” Kai nodded and gave both of them a hug.  “Onew hyung, the thing?” Kai asked Onew and Onew took out two paper bags out from the car.

    “This is for you.” Kai gave one to Chen and another one to Hyora.  Kai had texted Onew asking if it’s okay to have a SHINee signed CD that includes posters and photocards for him as he wants to give it to Hyora.  The present that Chen received is also bought by Onew.  It’s a small tablet as he noticed Chen wanted it since a year ago but doesn't have the heart to but it as it’s too expensive.  Onew helped chose the brand and the best out of best as per request by Kai.  Kai had told Onew that he will pay with his first month pay when they were talking on the phone and Onew said that Kai will received a 2 months bonus for his to get used to the new environment thus he will deduct it from there.

    “I’ll visit you guys soon! I Promise! Take care of each other.” Kai said as he bid them farewell and quickly got into the car.  “Ready to go?” Onew asked as he also got into the car.  Kai nodded and waved them goodbye until he can’t see them anymore.  Kai could feel tears forming in his eyes but blinked it away.  “You okay?” Onew asked worriedly.  “Yeah, just that i’ll miss them so much.” Kai answered honestly.  Onew nods in understanding as he decides to give Kai some alone time.  After nearly a 2 hours drive, they reached their destination.  They were stopped by a security guard at the entrance of the condominium.  Showing the identification card, they were allowed to go in.

    Onew parked his car and both of them carried Kai’s luggages into the building.  Onew then gave the identification card to Kai when the reached the lifts.  “Tap this ID card here so you can go to your floor and this ID card is also used to go into SM building.”  Kai nodded and followed Onew’s instructions and Onew pressed floor 21st.  “Your apartment would be number 2101, passcode would be 930114 or you could use the key.” Onew said as he gave Kai the Key and keyed in the passcode.  Kai’s place is huge for a person to live in,  There’s a cozy living room, a kitchen, 2 washroom, a bedroom, a balcony with great view and a studio filled with technology and mirrors.  Onew gave Kai a tour around the place.  Onew also told Kai that he could use the facilities here such as the gym and the swimming pool.  There’s also a food court downstairs with 30% for the residents here and a house cleaner that comes every 2 weeks so that Kai don’t have to worry about housework.

    Kai was speechless and felt a bit out of place as he was a newbie and this much is little in SM company’s eyes.  Then with all that done, they got down to business.  Both of them sat down at the dining table to go through the contract.  The contract is the same as what they’ve discussed two days ago.  Onew also told Kai about his flexible schedule, when he is starting, how is he paid, the percentage of commissions he could get if he is involved in the choreography, his transportation, everything.  Onew wrote down his number, SHINee’s and the 5 dancers’ on a paper and also the personal studio he could use or work in in SM building.  With everything checked, Kai signed the contract that is valid for 8 years.  

    After all that is done, Onew asked Kai if he wants to follow him to SHINee’s next schedule.  Kai declined politely as he wants to get used to the new place.  Onew nodded and they bid farewell.  After seeing Onew off, Kai sighed as he look around his apartment.  Never in his dream that he will live in such a luxurious place.  Kai then went into his bedroom and starts unpacking his stuff.  He sighed again as after unpacking everything he has, his stuff only managed to occupy 1/10 of the closet.  Kai then looked at his King size bed and jumped onto it. “Urgh, this is so nice…” Kai mumbled as he hugged the pillow.  After a while of lazing around, Kai decided to go downstairs for some snacks.  Not forgetting his ID card, Kai went to the food court.

    Kai looked around the food court and his stomach growls.  There is so many variety of foods and some were unknown to Kai.  Kai took out his wallet which now contains a few hundred dollars notes and a silver colour card.  It’s still something Kai felt weird about as he never ever held so much money and he never ever thought about having a card until when he reached 30 years old.  Kai walked around all the stalls to see which all the food as well as the price and everything is quite reasonable.  ‘I think i’ll try the carbonara pasta.’ After ordering, Kai gt a receipt and a number.  Kai went to the cashier to pay and remembered that he can get a 30% off which made it so much cheaper than outside.  After paying, Kai sat down at one of the empty table near the window and placed his number on the table.

    Kai felt that he’s living a totally different life and he feels insecure.  Even with the amount of money in his pocket, he feels like everyone there is aiming for his money.  Kai knew that a few hundred dollars is pretty normal for a working adult to have but it’s not normal for him.  He was an orphan who don’t have more than 1 hundred dollars in his pocket yet now in a day he earns more than an average person.  It’s weird.