It takes one to know one

The way you move

Well hello there everyone! Thank you so much for subscribing and also commenting.

It means a lot to me, i mean it. 

so here's the next update, ENJOY! YAY xD

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

          ‘So I was right about the song.’ Jinki thought.  He remembered how Taemin was swaying along the music with a smile on his face that Monday after he went and fetch Kibum from his musical practice.  Onew looked back at the pair and smiled.  He was still surprised that Taemin actually was bold enough to ask for a dance which is already a big action by the shy maknae.  Also, the reason why Onew request Kai to dance is to show the other dancers his potential.  To be honest, even if you watched all of his videos, there will still be doubt among the dancers that ‘the Youtube dancer’ isn’t Kai.  Jinki glanced at the dancers and saw that all of them are memorized by the dancing pair, as well as Jonghyun and Key.  ‘Well, that’s one mission cleared.’

         After the song ends, all of them cheered which made both Taemin and Kai’s face heat up.  Both of them looked at the ground and smile shyly.  “OMG even their actions are the same!” Lay squeaked.  All of them burst into laughter except for both of the poor maknae.  “So this means that Kai Kai here is joining us right?” one of the dancer, which named is Hyuna asked.  Before Kai could answer, Jinki shook his head.  “Not yet, the contract isn’t written yet so there’s no guarantee.”  Hyuna pouted but nodded.  “Kai…you don’t want to dance with me?” Taemin basically ignored everyone and straightforwardly asked Kai.  Kai looked at Taemin then at the others.  ‘Damn it why are they smirking?!’ Kai notices that everyone in the room was half shock half smirking.  Kai looked back and saw Taemin’s big sad puppy eyes and immediately he melted.  “I mean…of course I want to dance with you!  It’s just that…”

         Kai just couldn’t continue when he saw how Taemin’s face lit up when he said that he’ll love to dance with him.  Kai glanced at Onew and saw Onew’s face plastered with a I-don’t-know-anything face.  Kai scratched his head as he continues to avoid Taemin’s direct stare.  Kai was having a mental breakdown inside his head as he thinks about everything.  Things like Will I be good enough, Is this really okay, How about school, The orphanage, Chen, His stage fright, Income, The practices.  All his thoughts were jumbled up.  Taemin on the other hand was slightly panicking inside.  ‘Why isn’t he looking at me?  Does he not want to dance with me again?  Am I forcing him?  Why isn’t he answering?’  Before Taemin could question himself more, he decided to take action.

       Taemin put both his hands on Kai’s cheeks and forced Kai to look at him.  “I know I’m forcing an answer right now and that you have a lot of other things to think about.  I really do understand as I have been through the same stage as you are in now when I was scouted but I just want you to know that I really would want you to dance with me again.  I know this is selfish of me but please?” Taemin’s voice started to diminished and his last word are barely hearable.  But despite that, Kai heard every single one of his words.  Kai couldn’t look away from Taemin.  It’s not because of Taemin’s hand restricting him, it’s just that the boy in front of him is blushing like a red tomato yet isn’t looking away.  Kai knew that he hasn’t solve any of the questions in his head but one thing that he was certain is that he really wants to dance with Taemin again and seeing how Taemin had slightly pleaded him, Kai couldn’t say no.

        “Urgh…I guess I’ll go through the contract with Mr Lee.” Kai voiced out in defeat.  Taemin’s face immediately lit up like a Christmas tree as he giggled.  Kai smiled and ruffled Taemin’s hair.  Taemin smiled till his eyes were gone as he let Kai continued the action.  “Hey that’s not fair!  You hate it when he ruffled your hair!” Jonghyun whined.  Kai quickly stopped doing what he was doing which made Taemin pouts.  “Cause you always do it.” Taemin argued back.  “Still it’s not fair…” Jonghyun whined louder.  Taemin huffed and went over to hug Jonghyun and of course Jonghyun stopped whining and hugged Taemin back.  Key just shook his head and walked towards Kai while the dancers ignored them.  Kai saw Key coming and to be very honest, he’s scared.

        “Kai, I’m not going to eat you.” Key said in a playful tone.  Kai laugh dryly “You looked like you’re about to.”  Key then laughed out loud and his lips “Don’t worry, it’s not you that I want to eat.”  Kai arched his brows because at that exact moment he saw Key glanced at Jonghyun but he decided not to pry.  “I just want to apologize for my rude behaviour just now.”  Kai shook his head “Ah? It’s fine.  I understand that you all really adores him.” After Kai finished his sentence, he looked at Taemin which is still hugged by Jonghyun.  Key smirked “Yeah, it’s very normal for us to adore him and I guess you too huh?”  Kai nodded and immediately he turned to Key with wide eyes “I mean I just like how he dance and you know it’s not like adore adore just…” Kai became more flustered when he saw Key’s smirked became more senile.

       “You can’t hide it from me Kai.” Key smiled angelically.  Kai face changes from flustered to horror.  “I swear it’s not like that!  I don’t like him that way.  Please…I’m not…” Before Kai could finished his sentences, Key continued it for him. “Gay?  That’s not a bad thing you know?  I mean even if you’re not ‘gay’, the way you look at Taemin tells me differently.”  Kai didn’t know what to say but to choke.  He couldn’t believe it.  ‘Am I really that obvious?  What can I do to solve this?! He’s going to feel disgusted now! What to do Kai think!’  “You know Kai, you don’t really have to worry about being gay here or to crack your head thinking how I know cause hmm…the easiest answer will be that I guess it takes one to know one.” Key then smiled warmly at Kai.  Kai was rendered speechless as he looked at Key.  Key patted Kai’s back “I’m going to go separate Jonghyun and Taemin first okay?  I’m not going to say anything anymore as you looked like you’ve just seen a ghost so I’m guessing no one knows that you’re ‘unique’ huh?  Well, my advice is just to be yourself, that’s what matter okay?”

        Kai wasn’t able to reply as he just stared at Key walking towards Jonghyun and Taemin.  ‘What just happen?  So Key is gay? What? Just? Happen?” Kai was still processing what Key just told him and his thoughts just freeze when he saw Key lightly pecked on Jonghyun’s lips.  Kai looked around and saw that each and everyone in the studio doesn’t even blink an eye on what he just did, it’s as if it’s normal.  Then, Kai began to panic when Key suddenly pointed at him.  Everyone looked at Kai and then Taemin came skipping.  ‘Wait don’t tell me Key told everyone that I’m gay?!’ “Kai…” Taemin’s words were cut off when Kai suddenly shouted “I’m not!” Again, everyone in the studio looked at Kai confusingly.  “You’re not hungry?  But Kibum hyung said that you were so I thought we could go have some snacks together.”  Kai looked at Taemin then at Key.  Key was laughing like a hyena which once again made Kai blushed.  “I mean, yeah sure…let’s go eat some snacks.” Taemin then nodded his head uncertainly as he looked between the embarrassed Kai and the laughing Key.