The next day

The way you move

             Taemin was suddenly woken up from his slumber by Onew because he didn’t set an alarm as he didn’t want to wake Jonghyun up.  Taemin nodded his head to Onew, which is to indicate that he’s already up.  Taemin glanced at the digital clock near his bed and saw that it’s 6:05am.  He groaned and rubbed his eyes, cursing himself to why he slept at 2am yesterday.  Taemin walked zombielike out from Jonghyun and his room to the washroom.  Taemin feels more refreshed after a warm shower. 

              After putting on a black hoodie with also a black ripped pants, Taemin heads out to the van which is ready to go as soon as he stepped in.  “There you go sleepy head.” Onew handed Taemin a packet of banana milk and 2 donuts.  Taemin mumbled a thanks and started eating as the van zoomed to his next destination.  Taemin drifted back to sleep after he had his breakfast.

              On the other hand, Kai woke up around the same time Taemin did.  Chen was still sleeping so after a quick shower, Kai left a note for Chen, grabbed 2 pieces of bread and went out.  Kai needs to cycle to school thus he need to wake up early.  Plus going to school earlier is better than being late.  It usually takes less than 15 minutes to reach his destination but today it took longer as Kai decided to stop at the meadow 5 minutes away from school.

             Kai sat at the grassy meadow and ate his bread while thinking about yesterday.  He left a note for Chen so tonight he’ll need to face reality and he haven’t texted Taemin yet.  Kai didn’t know how to start a conversation.  Plus if he did start, what should he say?  Kai sighed and looked at his phone.  No message.  “I guess he forgot about me.  No! Maybe he’s shy.  Nah, he probably doesn’t want to text me.  Maybe he’s just busy…” Kai groaned as he mentally fought himself.

             School was always the same for Kai as he doesn’t have much friend just because he doesn’t have parents.  No he wasn’t bullied but well, he just feels lonely.  He ate lunch alone and even the teachers doesn’t care about him.  “What kind of society is this…” Kai thought sadly.  Thus like this, school ended in a blink of eye and he’s now cycling to his work at the local bookstore.  Kai doesn’t really hate this job, he likes it.  The peacefulness that can be only found in a bookstore plus Kai kind of like reading.

            Kai changes his school uniform and went to the counter as he changes his shift with the previous one.  “Urgh you’re Kai right?  Sehun couldn’t make it so I’m here instead but I gotta run! Bye!” Sehun, who was supposed to be doing the morning shift wasn’t here while the black haired guy took his jacket and rushed out from the bookstore in a hurry.  Kai shrugged as he knows that Sehun has another part time job somewhere else anyway.  After Kai sat down, there’s a computer at his right side that had all the books price keyed in.  Kai puts his belongings below the desk and slumped into the comfortable armchair.

            The counter wasn’t very big but it isn’t compact, it’s just well comfortable.  Kai took out a book that he had been reading since yesterday and flipped to the page which he had bookmarked.  Before he immersed himself into the story, Kai gave the bookstore a quick glance to ensure that there’s no customer that he needed his help.  Some kids were at the kid’s corner reading some fairy tale while there’s a few teenagers looking around and some adults reading the newspaper. 

            Well, this bookstore is kind of different after all, it’s kind of like a mini library.  This made the bookstore to have a calm relaxing atmosphere where people can sit back, relax and read.  After making sure that there isn’t any problem, Kai started reading his story.  On the other hand, Taemin’s photo shoot took the whole morning as there was a new model joining him.  Taemin was kind of irritated when the model made mistake all over again and again but he decided to brush it off as Taemin saw the model getting scold by the manager.

            While Taemin sat down for the makeup noona to give him some touch up.  He overheard the model getting scolded.  “Oh Se Hun! How many times did I tell you that you have to try your best in this!  This isn’t an opportunity that comes every day!”  The model’s manager was lecturing the new model, Oh Se Hun.  Sehun just frowned and looked down as he nodded.  He is trying his best but he feels nervous.  He didn’t know that his first photo shoot will be with an actual super idol.  He thought he’ll start of slowly with some children ads but no, he has to be in a magazine with SHINee’s Lee Tae Min, Sehun’s favourite idol.

            Sehun has been a hardcore shawol since SHINee debut.  He looked up to them as they have the confidence that people their age doesn’t usually have.  He wants to achieve the confident they have and to be able to be a world known model and of course have a photo shoot with all the SHINee’s members.  That was one of his goals in life and who knows it’ll happen now.  He sure wasn’t ready for it.  He didn’t want SHINee’s members to have the thought that he’s still not a professional model.

Sehun’s manager sighed as he knows that Sehun wasn’t used to all the pressure but he has to face it now or he’ll have a bad reputation later in this industry.  Sehun didn’t know what he can do as he peeked at Taemin whom was chatting away with the photographer.  “He’s so calm under all these eyes, how is he doing it?  Doesn’t he get nervous?” Sehun mentally thought.  He wants to be a professional model but damn he didn’t know that it’ll be this nerve wreaking.  Just then, Taemin walked towards him.

            Sehun frantically looked at his manager whom shrugged while looking worried.  “Sehun right?” Sehun immediately freeze as he swallowed his saliva.  A lot of thoughts were running through his mind and the biggest worry he has is that Taemin will be disappointed in him.  Sehun smiled at Taemin awkwardly “Yes, that’s me.” Taemin smiled “Hey! Don’t be so formal.  We’re around the same age anyway.  I’m Lee Tae Min by the way, but call me Taemin.”  Sehun was shocked to his very core as his fanboy mode dies in happiness.

            When Taemin saw that Sehun didn’t reply, he thought that maybe Sehun doesn’t like him. “I mean it’s fine if you don’t want to talk informally I’m sorry.” This time, Sehun replied almost instantly “No!  I mean yes we could speak informally and erm can we be friends?”  Sehun nearly slapped himself as he just blurted out words that wasn’t filtered by his brain.  Taemin was shocked by Sehun’s sudden question but still Taemin nodded with a huge grin “Of course!”  Sehun returned the smile and before he could say anything, break time was over.  Now Sehun was 100% determined to not let his idol-friend down.

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

Hi there! Just gotta say thank you all for the support and I really do appreciate it a LOT.

But here's the bad news, it'll be hard or me to update for a while as my FINALS are near so please bear with me.  

I will try and update when I can but there will be no guarantee so I hope that you all with understand =)

THANK YOU !!!! xoxo