Misunderstanding

The way you move

Okay here's another short update and i'll apologize first because i really in writing an arguement HAHA

So please forgive me for my bad grammars xD

 

-----------------------------------------

 

            “Okay now answer me.  What is going on here and you…”  Onew looked at Kai and continued “How do you know Taemin?”  All of the SHINee members and Kai was dragged into the private meeting room by Onew and was bombarded by Onew’s questions.  Kai flinched when Onew stares at him.  “I…well…just met him a few days ago…and we became friends…I think” Onew sighed and turned to Taemin “Care to elaborate?” Taemin glared at Kai “You’re not my friend, you liar!” Onew looked at Taemin in shocked as he never really raised his voice this loud before.  “Okay okay calm down Tae.  So Jongin, why is…”  Onew stopped midsentence when he notices how pale Kai face had become.  It is clearly seen how Taemin’s words affected Kai.  Onew looked at Key for helped but Key just shrugged while Jonghyun did the same.

             ‘Gosh I can never count on them when Taemin has this attitude.’ Onew thought.  “I need answers guys.” Onew rubbed his neck and sighed.  Just then Key spoke up “Hyung, how about we let them talk by themselves?  We can’t do anything about this anyways.”  “I guess that’s true…” Onew agreed.  “No! I don’t want to talk about this!  He’s going to lie anyways!  What’s the point?!” Taemin shouted as he points at Kai with pure hatred in his eyes.  “That’s enough Lee Tae Min!  You two better talk and solve this or else you’re not coming out from this room!” Jinki half shouted.  Taemin crossed his arms and glared at Kai.  “Jongin, I have no idea what you lied but you better solve this.”  Jinki warned Kai and asked Jonghyun and Key to go out.

             Key stood up and whispers into Taemin’s ears “Listen to what he has to say okay Taeminnie?  It seems like there’s some kind of miscommunication between you guys so give him a chance to explain okay?  He doesn’t look like the kind to lie hmm.” Taemin grunted as he nods.  Jonghyun ruffled Taemin’s hair “Well, Kibum is always right.  Sometimes.” “Hey!” Key glared at Jonghyun and walked towards Kai when he saw Taemin giggled for a while.  “Well Kai, I don’t know what you did or what you didn’t do but if, I mean if Taemin cries tonight.  I’ll haunt you down.  You got it?” Key whispers into Kai’s ear.  Kai nodded as he swallowed his saliva nervously.  “Good.  Jonghyunnie! Let’s go.”  Jonghyun ruffled Taemin’s hair again and went out with Key.   “No fighting okay.  I mean it.” Jinki warned them and shut the door.

             The room became pin drop silence as both of them kept quiet.  “Erm…Taemin…I…” Kai strutted.  He really didn’t know where to begin.  After Taemin called him a liar, Kai was panicking inside as he recalled all the memories he had with Taemin and couldn’t remember lying to Taemin.  Taemin ignored Kai and looked away.  “Taemin, I really have no idea why you called me a liar so please tell me, I’m begging you…please…” Taemin continued to ignore Kai even though Kai almost begged.  “Taemin…talk to me please, anything will do…”  Taemin sighed and turned around.  “Why are you here Kai?”  Kai immediately replied “Mr Lee asked me to come to the studio today.  He offered me a dance contract but it’s not confirm yet.”

             “Then why do you need to pretend that you don’t know me during the first time we met?!” Taemin glared at Kai as he asked for an answer.  Kai furrowed his brows “I really didn’t know you…”  “Don’t lie to me anymore Kai!” Kai looked at Taemin’s angry yet sad eyes and finally understand what is going on.  Kai walked towards Taemin in a fast pace even though Taemin asked him to stop, he holds Taemin’s arms so that Taemin doesn’t run away and looked directly into Taemin’s eyes.  ‘Gosh he’s so soft and his eyes wow…okay Kai no time for this.’ Kai shook his head when his thoughts goes the wrong way.  He breathed in once and started telling Taemin.  “Taemin, I really didn’t know the idol you on Monday.  I just found out that you were one just now.  Mr Lee found me from my dance videos and emailed me yesterday.  I was never really a SHINee fan, I mean I love their…I mean your songs but I never know who was the members until now, really.  I would never ever lied to you, I promise.  So please believe me…”

             Taemin blushed a little when Kai hold him in place as he listened to Kai.  “Really…?” Taemin asked timidly as he really wants to believe in Kai.  Taemin stares into Kai’s honest beautiful eyes.  Kai nodded in confirmation “Really.”  “Hmm…” Taemin looked away shyly and hummed.  Kai smiled as he let go of Taemin when he saw a small smile appears from the Taemin’s mouth.  “I’m sorry…” Taemin apologized softly while he looked away from Kai.  “Nah…it’s fine Tae.”  Taemin blushed a bit and turn to look at Kai “Tae huh?” Kai widen his eyes “I mean if you don’t mind me calling you that, I can change I mean right?  Okay I should stop…”  Taemin laughed at Kai’s frantic reaction and shook his head “I don’t mind you silly.”

             Kai coughed to hide his embarrassment as he plastered a shy smile.  “You finally laugh…”  Taemin stopped laughing as he look at Kai “Ah?”  Kai shook his head Kai then blushed further as he blurted it out without knowing.  “It’s nothing.”  Taemin nodded “I guess I need to go out now, we can chat later I guess.”  “Yea sure, of course.”  Taemin then walked out quickly as he didn’t want Kai to know that he actually heard Kai’s words.  Taemin bit his lips and walked towards his hyungs.  “Taeminnie?  So…” Jonghyun asked Taemin.  “Hmm…Taeminnie ah, your face is red.”  Key pinched Taemin’s cheeks and smirked.  Taemin smacked away Key’s hand and looked down which made both Jonghyun and Key smile knowingly.

             “So is it solved?” Jinki asked Taemin.  Taemin nods and hugged Onew.  “I’m sorry I shouted just now…” Onew smiled and patted Taemin’s head.  “Don’t worry about it hmm.”  Taemin snuggled into Onew’s arms and smiled.  “Okay now, you three still have to choose the dancers.  Only 14 of them okay?  The other 4 will be the permanent dancers and if Jongin is joining then you can only choose 13 dancers.  So you all start your dance while I go look for Jongin.”  Onew then said to the members.  After they nod, he clapped his hands for everyone’s attention.  “The three of them will start picking so the first group please get ready.  Remember you only have 1 minute to dance with them and then they’ll choose a few of you guys from each group.”  There are 4 groups and each group have 15 members which mean SHINee has to dance 15 minutes each session then rest for 10 minutes so that they can choose who they want or who they feel comfortable with.

            “Lay, help me timed them.  I need to do something else.” Onew then asked Lay.  “No prob hyung.  Do try and convince Kaikai okay?  He’s cute.”  Onew hit Lay and laughed “No guarantee.”  Jinki then spotted Kai coming out from the private meeting room and went over.  “Jongin, the practice is starting.”  Kai nodded and followed Jinki to the side of the studio so that they won’t interrupt the dancers.  “Observe them okay Kai.  This will be your job if you agree to the contract.”  Just then, Kai looked over to the dance floor and his eyes met with Taemin’s warm ones.  Kai smiled softly and was returned with a very bright smile from Taemin.  Then the music starts, Taemin blinked once and turned away but their eyes still meet as the mirror reflect.  Even when all of them starts dancing, they never break their eye contact and their smiles.