What?!

The way you move

So two updates today guys, i've been busy finding which University to go to so yea.  Plus, CNY is coming soon so i'll be busy again.

ANyways, thank you all for the support and ILY xD

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

             Kai walked into Inifinitiz studio 15 minutes earlier than the said time and was surprise to see at least 50 people inside.  ‘Is there a lesson going on?’ Before Kai could walked out, someone called out to him.  “Kim Jong In right?” Kai turned and saw a guy walking towards him.  Kai nodded and is shocked when the person suddenly grabbed his hand and shake them.  “Hi I’m Lay!  Heard a lot about you from Onew hyung and you’re early.”  Kai smiled awkwardly “Yea, am I too early?  I’ll wait outside if it’s more convenient for you.”  Lay laughed and that’s when Kai notices Lay has adorable deep dimples.  “No silly!  It’s good that you’re early.  Onew hyung said that you’re shy and wow you are shy.  Just like our cute dancing machine Taeminnie.”

             Kai blushed and then paused for a while “Taemminie?” “Hmm, did you just say something Jong In?”  Lay looked into Kai’s eyes and asked.  Kai quickly looked away ‘There’s no way it’s the same Taemin right?  Yea, no way…right?’  Kai cleared his throat “Ah, I said erm…call me Kai.”  Lay nodded and smiled his dimpled smile again and pulled Kai to one of the studio’s corner where there’s a bunch of guys and girls chatting around.  “Hey hey everyone, this is Jong In but called him Kai.  He’s the one Onew hyung said.”  Before Kai could say hi, all of them started speaking.  “Kai?  Oh the YouTube guy?  OMG wicked moves bro!”  “Teach me some of the moves later alright?”  “Nice to meet you Kai!”  Kai immediately blushed and looked on the floor as no one ever complimented him like this.

            “Aww, come on now you all make him shy.”  Lay said in defence for Kai which made the group laugh.  “Come now Kai, sit down.”  Kai sat down in between Lay and one of the other guy as he mumbled out thanks to them.  “Just like Taeminnie right?” Lay commented.  All the others agreed.  “So Kai, this is the permanent group for SHINee’s dancers and you’ll be joining us today.”  “Lay…” Kai didn’t know what to address Lay and was stuck in midsentence.  “Ah, it’s fine to call me hyung.”  Kai nodded “Lay hyung, are you sure I can be in this group?”  Lay looked at Kai while Kai continued “I mean, I don’t know any of their songs...no…I mean I know some of their songs but I don’t know the moves to their songs.”  “It’s fine I guess, Onew hyung said that as long as you’re comfortable with the surroundings and is able to get used to it, it’s fine if you learn the moves later.”  Kai nodded and thanks Lay.

            Lay glanced up at the time and notices it’s already 12:30pm.  “Okay guys, let’s start our warm up first before they come.”  Lay’s voice boomed through the whole studio and everybody immediately stood up and starts warming up.  “You too Kai.”  Kai stood up and started stretching.  “Lay hyung, are they the permanent dancers too?” Kai pointed at the others which is not in the group just now.  “Them? No no, they’re all just dancers that are picked out from the audition last week.”  “Audition?” Lay nodded at Kai’s question “Yup, an audition to be a dancer in SHINee upcoming tour around the world.  There were a lot of contestant so we…” Lay pointed to the group they were with just now “were the judges so we kind of filtered the 2 thousand plus dancers to 60 of them and these dancers will be chose by the SHINee’s members personally.”

           “2 thousand plus people…” Kai mumbled.  ‘What am I doing here then…’  “Kai, don’t think too much about it.  You were chosen by the CEO personally just like all of us.”  Lay gestured to all the others and they smiled encouragingly to Kai.  “Yea, we just have to do our very best so we won’t be belittle right?” One of the older dancer ruffled Kai’s hair and smiled at him.  Kai smiled back, nodded his head and resume stretching.  After 25 minutes of stretching, Lay instructed all the dancers to stand according to their audition number.  Kai looked around frantically as he doesn’t know where to stand.  “Kai come here.”  One of the permanent dancer gesture Kai to their group.  “Okay, SHINee is going to reach here in less than 10 minutes and I’m going to brief you on the do’s and don’ts.”

            “The number one rule is that no screaming and jumping and crying allowed when they comes in.  Number two, no picture or video taking.  Number three, no asking for signature or stealing their stuff is allowed.  I don’t understand why you all want to steal their stuff but on to number four, never intrude on their privacy.  They’re human too and if you’ll are their fans, you know that the youngest one is a bit shy so don’t scare him.  If you guys broke any of these rules, you’re out and blacklisted.  Understand?!”  Lay said all of it in a breath which made the whole place to become pin drop silence.  “When I ask a question I want answer.  Understand?!”  “Yes sunbae!” The whole place replied.  “Good.” After being strict, Lay smiled his famous dimpled smile.  “Let’s do your best today!”

            Right on cue, the main door opened and Onew came in.  “It seems that you’re all ready.  Lay, had you…” “Yup, I’ve brief them the rules already Onew hyung.”  “Alright so please sit at the side first, the members decided to dance a few songs for you guys first.”  Some of the dancers squealed but stopped immediately when they remember the rules.  Kai followed the group to the back as Onew went to the front.  “They are going to perform for you guys as a thank you for participating but I want you all to look and catch the feeling of their dance.  Every member have different style so you guys as the dancers have the job to go with their flows and unite the whole dance. Ok?”  All the dancers nodded and that’s when the members came in. 

            Kai’s jaw dropped when he saw Taemin walking in behind two other guys.  ‘Wait what is Taemin doing here?’  Taemin looked around the place and stayed quiet while the other two stand beside him.  The two whom were older whispered something into Taemin’s ear which made Taemin smiled.  Kai was half shocked and half memorized by the appearance of Taemin that he didn’t know he left his mount wide open.  Lay scooted over to Kai and helped Kai closed his mouth.  “They’re cute right?”  Kai nodded embarrassingly.  “You’ll be more amazed when they start.”  Just then, a music played and Taemin changed.  It’s like the shy little cute puppy is just a facade to hide his presence.  Kai was speechless at how Taemin moves his body and they are singing live, just how.

            Kai’s eyes never leave Taemin and without him knowing, 3 songs passed and that’s the end of the performance.  No one in the room applauded as they were blown away by how talented SHINee are and is in awe by their perfect live singing with their impossible dance choreograph.  Lay is the one who started clapping and thus followed by every other.  SHINee members bowed and was given mineral water by Onew.  Taemin smiled and that’s it.  Kai was curious as he knows Taemin is actually quite a cheeky guy.  Well, at least on that night when they danced together.  ‘So this is what Taemin means when he said that dancing is his job.  So his job isn’t some dance instructor but an idol omg I danced with an international idol and OMG I’M IN LOVE WITH AN INTERNATIONAL IDOL CAN I DIE NOW PLEASE’

            “Jong In! Where are you?” Onew suddenly called out.  Lay then looked at Kai’s and dragged him near Onew and SHINee.  “Don’t be nervous Kai.” Lay whispers into Kai’s ear which made Kai gulped.  “Taeminnie, remember the guy I told you about in the car?” Onew asked Taemin and Taemin nodded, back still facing Kai.  “Come here Jong In, This is Jonghyun Key and…” “Kai!!?” When Onew started introducing them, Taemin turned around, chocked on his water and screamed.  Onew looked at Lay while Lay looked at Kai.  “Hi Taemin…” “Wait hyung why is Kai here?!”  Onew arched his brows and looked at the usually quite Taemin flushed and speaking in a loud voice.  “You know him Tae?” Jonghyun asked Taemin while Taemin just look at Kai while gaping like a fish.  “Now this is not what I expect so please someone answer me.  What’s going on?” Onew looked at them and demanded an answer.