The contract

The way you move

Guys and girls, first of all i am very SORRY to not update for like two months.

I know, i'm terrible urgh.

But i have my reaons,

1st is Uni, 2nd is my laptop broke down and i lost EVERYTHING

Ayways, to make up for missing for 2 months, i'll be posting 4 chapters yay!

I hope you all will like it and do subscribe.

Thank you <3

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

    As Taemin had to go back in 30 minutes time, both of them decided to go to the nearby cafe shop.  There isn’t much people around as it was still school hours.  After ordering some sandwiches, both of them sat at the corner of the cafe with orange’s juice that they’ve ordered.  Taemin started talking on how excited he is that Kai is going be in the same company.  Kai didn’t know what to reply as he still isn’t sure if he wants to be whatever that contract wants him.  Taemin was oblivious to Kai’s discomfort and asked excitedly “Kai? What do you think your schedule will be?”  Kai broke out from his daydream and looked at Taemin worriedly.  “I’m not sure…”  Before Taemin could say anything, their food arrived.  “Erm, i’m so sorry to bother you. But you are SHINee’s Taemin right?” Taemin looked up when he heard the waitress spoke his name.

    Taemin nodded and smiled.  The girl squeaked and pulls out her notepad. “Is it okay to ask for your signature and also to take a picture? Please?”  Kai could hear how nervous the waitress is.  “Sure, of course.”  Taemin took the waitress notepad “What’s your name?” Taemin asked with a smiled. “Sora, Sora noona!” The girl stated her name excitedly.  Taemin nodded and wrote down her name with a love at the end then signed it.  When Taemin returned the notepad, Sora took out her phone.  Kai smiled and decided to help them take the picture but was declined by Taemin.  “Let’s take a picture together.” When Kai was about to declined, Sora already asked another worker to help take their picture.  Kai was planning to ignore Taemin’s stare as he really didn’t want to be in the picture as he feels weird having his picture taken with some random stranger.

    “Kai…” Taemin stared at Kai and pleaded with his eyes.  That’s when the waitress pulled Kai up from his seat.  “Please take a picture with us?” Sora said with a sweet smile.  Kai couldn’t understand why she wants him to be in the picture but he doesn’t have a choice now when Taemin pulls his arm and forced him to stand beside him.  Kai sighed but nonetheless smiled timidly at the camera as it flashed.  “Thank you so much! Taeminnie and erm…” “Kai, his name is Kai.” Taemin helped finished the waitress’s words.  The girl smiled and excused herself.  “See, that wasn’t so hard.” Taemin teased Kai.  Kai grunted “Eat your sandwich.”  Taemin giggled and started eating his own sandwich.

    After some chit chatting, they started walking back to the studio.  Kai then asked Taemin “Hey, do you really think I should accept this contract?” Taemin stopped walking and looked at Kai.  “Why not?” “Well, I never really told you this but I have stage fright.  How can I even perform well? I’m scared that i’ll fail.” Kai mumbled as he kicks the pebbles on the ground.  “You won’t fail this Kai.  You can really danced when you want to.  I’m not sure how can I helped you with your stage fright but how about you talked to Onew?  Maybe both of you can come up with something agreeable?” Kai looked at Taemin uncertainly.  Taemin shifted his gaze from Kai to the sky.  Kai followed Taemin gazed and a gentle voice was heard “I would really love it if you accept it.  I love it when we danced.”

    Kai looked at Taemin and noticed a really gentle smile plastered on Taemin’s slightly pinkish cheeks.  “Hmm…me too.” Kai kicked the pebbles on the ground again.  “C’mon, let’s go back.” Taemin started walking.  Kai nods and followed Taemin back to the studio.  When they got back to the studio, Jonghyun called out to Taemin as they have to discuss their performance for tomorrow as special guests.  Onew then walked up and motioned Kai to go into the private meeting room.  Kai nodded and followed Onew.  Both of them discussed the contract for an full hour and both party are satisfied with it.

    Onew said that he had called Minho and they had both discuss what Kai would be doing as Minho knew that Kai had stage fright.  Thus Kai will not be one of the dancer for SHINee but as an instructor.  They won’t force Kai to go on stage as a performer until he himself is ready.  So, Kai’s job is to come up with new choreography and then teach the 5 dancers outside.  Of course they won’t expect Kai to come out with something so fast but it’ll be great if he can do it as soon as he can.  Other than that, Kai will attend a few classes that they think will helped Kai in the future.  They also discussed Kai’s pay which is 3 times the amount of both his part time jobs.  

    The only downside is that Kai is required to move out from his place as their base is at the city which is 2 hours drive away.  Kai was reluctant to accept this condition but gave in when Onew said he could meet up with his friends anytime he wants.  Other than that, Kai also has to change school as his current school is too far if he’s moving.  Kai also need to agree on not exposing any secrets that he learn in the company, especially Jongkey and any comebacks.  Kai then remembered the picture he took with Taemin and the waitress just now and worried that rumors will start.  Onew chuckled and said that it’s okay if the public knows him as Kai and not Jongin or KJKai if he still wants to keep his Youtube channel as a secret.  Kai will have the identity as Taemin’s friend and that’s it because Kai doesn’t want anyone to know that he is involved with SM Entertainment.  But when Kai is involved in the choreography, the company will have to credit him.  That’s when Onew decided that Kai’s stage name will be Jong.  Because of all these, Kai’s friend, Chen and Hyora will have to sign a confidentiality contract so that they won’t leaked out Kai is Jong the choreographer.

With all that settled, Onew told Kai that he’ll prepared the contract and that he’ll picked Kai up in 2 days time.  When they walked out from the private meeting room, SHINee members as well as the 5 dancers were drenched in sweat as they did a live practice.  Both of them walked over and Onew said that they’re all dismissed and to have a good rest.  Kai smiled and walked over to Taemin. Taemin face lit up when he saw Kai’s smiled.  “So i think the contract is good?” Kai nodded “Yup!”  Taemin smiled again but frowned when Jonghyun threw a towel at his face.  “Hyung!” Jonghyun chuckled as he walked towards the two of them.  “You two are trending on Twitter.” Taemin snatched Jonghyun’s phone while Kai looked at them curiously.  ‘What is Twitter?’  Kai thought.  

Taemin then read one of the article that was linked to it.  “SHINee maknae was seen at xxx Cafe just now with a new guy name Kai.  xxx girl says that Taemin insisted Kai to be in the picture with her and she didn’t mind as he looks hot too.  Another girl, Xxx also said that they were talking like old friends while eating sandwiches at the corner of the shop and this statement was proved as she was with her group of friends.  Xxx and her group then followed them and both of them went into the studio Infinitz together.  So who is this new guy named Kai that is allowed to spend time with SHINee’s angel?  Click below to see more pictures.”

Taemin then clicked on the link and other than that one picture they took at the cafe, there were more when they were walking back to Infinitz.  “Damn, I didn’t even notice anyone following us…” Kai then took Jonghyun’s phone from Taemin’s hand and was baffled.  There were more than 20 pictures taken and it was indeed them walking back from the cafe to the studio.  Just then, Lay who was going back ran back up the stairs “Bad news guys, we’re surrounded.”  Onew then looked out the window and saw heaps of girls crowding outside the studio.   “Did they saw you?” Onew asked Lay.  Lay nodded.  “Lock the door.” Lay immediately locked it and went to Onew’s side.