A peek on Kai's past?

The way you move

I in writing sad stuff so please forgive me

I was trying to write a dark chapter but *sigh i can't do it. 

Sorry ehhhh

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

    The next morning at around 8am, Taemin woke up with his phone at his side.  He pressed the power button but the screen didn’t lit up.  He then remembered he fall asleep while texting Kai and he forgot to charge it.  Taemin stretched and plug in his phone to charge and went out from his bedroom.  Key was already up and is in the kitchen making breakfast for all of them.  “Good morning Taeminnie.” Key greeted Taemin with a smile.  Taemin looked at Key blankly as he’s still half awake.  “Gud mornin hyung” Taemin mumbled and went to the bathroom.  After a cold shower, Taemin freshen up and went to the kitchen again.  This time, Onew and Jonghyun is already eating their breakfast.

“Good morning hyung.” Taemin greeted all of them as he sat down.  Jonghyun ruffled Taemin slightly damp hair “Morning Taemin. How’s your sleep?” Taemin didn’t bother about Jonghyun’s hand as Key placed a plate of pancakes in front of him “It was okay.”  After a few chit chats, Onew glanced at the clock and asked them to prepare as they have to leave the house at 10am.  Taemin nodded and went back to the room Jonghyun and him shared.  When he started packing, Jonghyun came in.  “Hyung, you slept at Key hyung’s room again?” Jonghyun nodded as he hummed out some songs.  “Why?” Jonghyun asked curiously.  “My phone wasn’t charged…” “Ah, you should remember to do it yourself Taeminnie.” Taemin pouted but nods his head.

Taemin knew that if Jonghyun saw Taemin sleeping with his phone at the side, Jonghyun will helped him charged it.  So when Taemin’s phone isn’t charged, it means that Jonghyun didn’t return to their room.  After packing, Taemin switched on his phone and saw the messages Kai sent yesterday night.  A smile crept up Taemin’s face when he saw them.  Jonghyun eyed Taemin and chuckled.  They really do remind him of his past with Key.  “Are you guys ready?” Onew shouted from the living room.  Taemin shoved his charger into his bag, phone into his pocket and carried his luggage out.

The drive to airport was relaxing and smooth as there wasn’t much traffic.  When they reached the airport, it was filled with fans and Taemin got some fan letters as well as gifts from them.  After checking in, Taemin quickly send another text to Kai as his phone is dying.  With that done, Taemin boarded the plane and slept all the way from Korea to Japan.  SHINee reached Japan at around 2pm and they will have an interview later at 4pm.  In the van from the airport to their hotel, Taemin decided to read some of the fan letters as it always make him smile.  As the traffic is bad, the journey to the hotel took longer than usual so SHINee played some games in the van.

On the other hand, Kai woke up later than usual as he doesn’t have to go to school anymore.  Kai had sent an email to his school stating his transfered so he doesn’t have to go there personally.  Kai groaned as he look for his phone.  Kai rubbed his eyes and saw that it was already half past 10.  He unlocked his phone and saw 2 messages from Taemin.  A smile crept up his face without him knowing sa he opened up the message.

 

T- Kaikai! I’m so sorry i slept without telling you.  Forgive me okay, i’ll make it up to you by buying some souvenirs back.  I promise! Hehe. Oh yea, Good morning =p

T- I’m flying to Japan now Sleepyhead, i’ll text you when i’m back home okay. Byebye Kaikai! :)

 

    After reading those two messages, Kai didn’t reply as sending messages to Japan is going to cost more than any credits he still have in his phone.  Thus, Kai started packing his stuff.  While packing, Kai remembered how happy Chen and Hyora looked yesterday when he told them everything except for Jongkey of course.  Hyora was jumping up and down when he told her that she’s going to SM Entertainment.  ‘Are you kidding me?! SM is where SHINee is! It’s SHINee!’ That was her exact reaction and when Kai continued saying that he met them and is going to dance with them, Hyora actually cried.  Chen and Kai both panicked as they didn’t know how to react.  That’s when Kai knows that Hyora is a closet Shawol.  That night, the 3 of them went out for a luxurious dinner as a celebration.

    That’s when Kai suddenly feel heartbroken.  He is leaving his place, his so called home.  Chen and Hyora is now family members that he doesn’t want to leave.  Kai didn’t want to move.  He wants to stay here yet he knows it’s impossible after 18 years old.  Kai felt so lonely, he didn’t know what to do.  Good memories as well as bad memories, Kai isn’t ready to leave it behind.  Just then, Chen walked into the room and saw Kai sitting at the floor daydreaming.  Chen sighed and went to Kai’s side.  After seeing Chen, everything inside Kai broke, he started crying.  “I’m going to miss you so much Chen.” Kai blurted it out.  He knew that even though Onew said that they could meet as often as they want to, the change of him having a break is close to impossible.  Kai knows that and it hurts him so badly.  Chen was the person he trust the most and the person that accept whatever he is.  Chen hugged Kai and let his tears flows down.  He knew Kai was a shy person, a person that keep everything to himself.  Chen knew that Kai was bullied in school but he didn’t interfered because Kai didn’t want to let him know.

    Chen knows that this is a huge step for Kai to take but he is proud.  So proud that Kai is willing to step out from his comfort zone and to chase his dream.  The unwillingness to let Kai go alone hurts him more than he thinks.  This low self-esteem talented boy with such a dark history.  “Hey Jongin, don’t cry okay.  Listen here.” Chen hold Kai’s head and force Kai to look at him.  “You got this Jongin.  You can do this.  You are by far the most talented person i’ve ever know.  Don’t doubt yourself.  The past is the past.  You’re going to have such a bright future, chase it.  You can do it.  I’m always beside you okay, don’t worry!” Chen choked when he saw Kai cried.  It was the same face he found 8 years ago at the back alley and 5 years ago in the hospital.  Kai was in such a terrible state.

    Chen hugged Kai again as he soothed him, until Kai fall asleep in Chen’s embrace.  Chen sighed as he covered Kai with a blanket.  Chen went down and saw Hyora crying in the kitchen.  “You’ve heard?” Hyora nods her head in confirmation.  “How is he?” Hyora asked Chen worriedly.  “He’s asleep now.” There was a long silent pause and later it was broke by Chen “It’s been 8 years since it happens Hyora.  The last time he broke down like this is 5 years ago when you fell terribly ill.  Today is the second time.”  “Chen, do you think he can conquer it?” Hyora asked.  “I hope he does, one day.  Maybe.” Hyora nods as they both looked at one another.