SHINee World

The way you move

        “Why do we need to lock the door?” Kai asked nervously.  Kai is still clueless on what is going on.  Taemin sighed “They saw Lay.” “And?” “Erm, well they know that Lay is one of SHINee’s core dancer.” Taemin chuckled when he saw Kai’s clueless face then he continued “Lay being here confirm that the article is real and that we’re in here.” Taemin pointed at himself then at Jonghyun and Key.  “Ah…” That’s when all the information in Kai’s mind clicked.  Taemin giggled “You cutie.” Then he stood up and peeked out the window.  Kai on the other hand was blushing madly when Taemin called him a cutie.  Key who was looking at them from the side was smiling at how oblivious Taemin is and how obvious Kai is.  Jonghyun then went to Key’s side “They remind me of us.” Key snuggled into Jonghyun’s neck and nodded in agreement.  “You were such a dumb head last time it was pissing me off.” Jonghyun laughed “You should have make it more obvious then.” Key smacked Jonghyun’s chest and chuckled.

Just then Onew walked towards them. “I think I would have to drive the van to the front.” “Why don’t we just walked out? I believe our fans won’t hurt us.” Jonghyun asked as he trusts SHINee World a lot.  “I know, but i believe Kai there won’t be able to stand it.” Three of them looked over and saw Kai’s pale face as he peeked to see outside.  Key laughed “He’s so adorable i swear!” Jonghyun grunted at that statement. “I’m not finished yet, Kai is adorable but my JJongie is the cutest.” Jonghyun smiled and pecked Key’s lips.  Onew didn’t mind the affection the two were showing as he is used to it.  “Lay! You’ll follow me to the van first.” Lay grabbed his jacket and walked to the door where Onew is at.  “Ah, before i forgot.  Everyone listen, Kai here is known as Taemin’s friend and has no relationship with the company okay?” Everyone, including SHINee members nodded.  They all knew that this is one of the condition in the contract.

Onew nodded and went outside.  Just when he opened the door, ‘SHINee! SHINee!’  was heard as the fans chanted.  SHINee members just smiled as they didn’t heard it just now because of the soundproof system the studio has.  “Wow…” Kai was blown away by the chant.  “My fans are amazing aren’t they?” Taemin said with a proud smile.  Kai nodded.  He never did felt this kind of tingly feeling all the way up his spine that gave him goosebump.  Just then, Taemin took out a mask and a hat from his backpack.  “Use this, don’t worry.  The mask is new!” Taemin said when he saw Kai looking at him.

“No i mean okay thx but why?” Kai don’t understand why Taemin gave him a mask and a hat.  “Ah, no matter how front Onew can parked the van, it’s not going to be directly in front.  We’ll still have to walk a distance.”  Kai face looked horrified “Why don’t i just wait here and go after you guys left?” That’s when Jonghyun butts in “No way, if they knows that you’re in here.  They’re going to wait until you come out.”  Kai pale face becomes more paler but he nodded in dazed.  Taemin then laughed “Don’t worry Kai! It’ll be fine.  Don’t worry!” Kai then looked at Taemin and nodded again.  “Guys, Lay said that they’re almost here.  Get ready.” One of the dancers said.  Everyone nodded and take their own bags.

Kai wore the mask Taemin gave him and surprisingly it had a fresh vanilla smell which Kai tried to ignore.  With a cap, a mask and his backpack slung one side, Kai looks like an idol.  That’s what some of the dancers thought.  “Don’t worry Kai, just follow behind me and you’ll be fine.”  Taemin assured Kai.  Kai just nodded and then they walked out with Jonghyun at front and Key last.  At first, all the fans screamed when they saw SHINee coming out but when they saw the van at the other side, they parted a way for them to walk.  Kai could hear some of them saying “Don’t push! Let them walk!” Kai was impressed on the attitude of the fans.

Even though they could walked, the way was still a bit narrow and Kai being Kai tripped on nothing.  But before he could fell flat on his bum, Taemin caught his arm and smiled at him as he pulled him back on track.  “Taemminie! Who is that?” “Taemin ah, is Kai a new dancer?” “Kai oppa!” Right after Taemin’s actions, some fans started asking questions.  Kai just looked down as he tried to not tripped again.  On the other hand, Taemin just smiled “Kai is my friend.” With that, Taemin pulled Kai into the van and after Key went it, the door shuts.  After making sure SHINee’s members and Kai is in, Onew started driving.  “Kai, is it okay if I dropped you at the nearby bus station? SHINee has another schedule in an hour.” Onew asked apologetically.

Kai nodded and said that it’s fine.  Onew nodded and drove to the station.  “See, that wasn’t so bad.” Taemin teased Kai who was a nervous wreck just now.  Kai pouted “I guess so, thanks for catching me before I make a huge embarrassment out of myself.” That’s when Key burst into a fit of laughter.  “You were so adorable! You tripped on air I just...HAHAHA!” Kai blushed but laughed together as Key’s laugh is funny.  “Kai, i’ll pick you up in two days so get ready okay?” Onew said as he stopped the van.  Kai looked out and noticed that they reached the bus station.  Kai nodded “Sure thing Mr Lee.” “Eww, still calling me Mr Lee? No! Call me Onew hyung will do.” “Alright, Onew hyung. Thank you for sending me till here.”

Onew smiled. “No worries.” “Okay then, i guess i’ll see you guys soon?” Kai looked at the other 3.  “Yup, it’ll be sooner than you think.” Jonghyun said.  Key just nodded “See you soon KaiKai.” Kai smiled and then looked at Taemin.  Taemin glanced at Kai and smiled “I’ll text you tonight.” Kai nodded and bid all of them farewell.  After Kai went out from the van, Onew, Jonghyun and Key looked at Taemin.  “What?” “When did you guys exchange your number?” Onew asked curiously.  “Monday...why?” Taemin looked at all of them curiously.  “You guys text?” Jonghyun asked with wide eyes.  Taemin doesn’t understand why his hyungs are so surprise so he just nods.  “OMG! Taeminnie is texting! I can’t believe this. You never, i repeat, NEVER reply to our messages!” Key shouted in disbelief.  Taemin glared at them “I do reply!” Taemin was rendered speechless when 3 of his hyungs looked at him “No you don’t!”

Taemin didn’t manage to text Kai until late at night as his schedule that day was quite packed.  After a quick warm shower, Taemin lay on his bed and took out his phone.  ‘I did reply to my hyung though…” Taemin pouted when he remembered how his hyungs said that he didn’t.  He did reply them, just not as often as he reply Kai.  That’s just it.  Taemin look at his phone and noticed that there’s only 23% battery remaining.

 

T- Kaikai you asleep yet?

K- Nopp =) You just reached home Tae?

T- yesh...i’m so tired :’(

K- Aww, why don’t you rest then.  We can text tomorrow. *Promise

T- No! We can’t text tmr. I’m flying to Japan :<

K- Wow! I never been there before.  Lucky u *-*

T- Hehehehe you can go there soon too!

K- Maybe, when r u coming bck tho?

T- It’s just a one day thing so i’ll be back on Friday.  I think….

K- HAHAHA! You think?

K- Tae?

K- Are you asleep?

 

Kai waited for another half an hour and still didn’t get a reply from Taemin.  Kai looked at the time and decided to sleep too.  So with one last message he sent to Taemin, Kai too went to dreamland.

K- Sweet dreams Tae, goodnight =)