Chapter 2

Only You

Doctor Jun approach the petite girl and smile. "Taeng, you dont've to worry about her. She's fine now." he said rubbing the girl's back. "What happened to her actually?" Taeyeon asked. "Well..." Doctor Jun explain everything to her about that girl.

 

 

---------------

 

 

Miyoung wake up due the weird feeling on her chest. She look around and everything is unfamiliar to her. A few minutes later, the door was opened by someone. "Good morning Miyoung-ssi. How are you? Feeling better right now?" the old woman smile. Miyoung nodded and ask. "Who are you? Where am I? This is not my house." she's still unfamiliar with surrounding but she's too weak to even care about this place. "I'm the one who will take care of you today. You'll know me later. Now come with me Miyoung-ssi. I'll show you around and help you." the old woman said still smiling to the eye smile girl.

 

 

On their way to the living room, that old woman start the conversation. "You're here in Kim family's mansion. I'm Soo In, the leader for maids in here. In a few hours, Taeyeon-ssi will bring you to fetch someone. Now lets get ready." Soo In pull the confused girl to somewhere. Miyoung need more explanation because she's too confused right now but the old woman didnt let her speak anything. "You need to get ready now Miyoung-ssi. She's waiting for you downstairs. Dont worry, we wont hurt you. Trust us." Soo In try to convince the younger girl.

 

 

Taeyeon was sitting on the comfy couch alone. She's holding a blue box and she keep smiling while looking at the box. Its filled with her childhood photos with her cousin, Sunny. "Finally you're here my lovely cousin." she's too excited to meet Sunny later. Its been years since the last time they saw each other. Sunny is on her way to Korea because she'll stay here in the Kim's mansion.

 

 

Taeyeon will bring Miyoung to the airport to fetch Sunny later. Miyoung will be receiving the treatment in Kim's mansion so she'll stay here as well. All the butlers and maids will take care of her. Doctor Jun already explained about Miyoung's background so now Taeyeon will help the poor girl.

 

 

A few minutes later.

 

Miyoung went to the living room with Soo In. Taeyeon turn around to see the eye smile girl. "We already done with our work Taeyeon-ssi. Is there anything else do you want me to do?" Soo In said politely to the Kim's heir. "Enough for today Mrs Soo In.

 

 

Thank you for helping me. You can go now." Taeyeon smile to the old woman and they left.

 

 

Miyoung start to feel awkward. "Still hurt? You're sleeping for hours. I got bored here without you." the Kim's heir held the petite girl's hand. Miyoung was surprised to see this side of Taeyeon. She always saw the arrogant side of this girl but today is different. She's confused once again. She wants to say something but her tongue-tied all of a sudden. "I forgot that you're a VERY quiet person. I'm sorry haha. Well, usually people would ask me to be their friend. But today, for the first time, I want to ask that to you. Can we be friends? Like, bestfriend?" she wants to shake hand with the eye smile girl but the girl didnt say anything nor even respond to her questions.

 

 

Miyoung stare at Taeyeon's hand without saying anything. "Its okay if you dont want to be my friend." she dont know why but its hurt to hear that from someone like Taeyeon. She knows that everyone in school are wanted to be close with this girl. Its just weird to see the beautiful girl yet perfect in her school would asking to be her friend. Its rare for her. Taeyeon is the type of person that will not talking to others unless you're close with her.

 

 

She ran to Taeyeon and hug her. "Thank you so much." Taeyeon is the first ever friend since her parents death. The other girl chuckled and return the hug. "You're so funny Miyoung-ah." the eye smile girl is confuse again. "I'm sure you're surprised that how I know your name right? So let me explain." they broke the hug and sit on the couch. Miyoung look at the other girl waiting for explanation. "Since you admitted to the hospital, I know everything about you. My uncle is the best doctor and he is the one that treating you since you collapsed yesterday. He told me everything about you Hwang Miyoung." Taeyeon give more explanation and the other girl just listen to it.

 

 

Taeyeon know what happened to this girl. Like she said, her uncle told her everything including her heart disease. But she dont want to speak anything related to it. "So Miyoung-ah, from now on I'll take care of you. I'll protect you from anyone. Since you're now my friend, you'll stay here with me." she rubbed the girl's back and smile.

 

 

They went to the airport to fetch Sunny but they're early for a few minutes. "Lets sit here Miyoung-ah. The flight havent land yet." they took the empty seats. Taeyeon wants to lesser the awkwardness with the girl because she know Miyoung is still shy. "We are fetching my cousin. She's from Canada. She's Canadian and half korean. She lived in Canada for so many years but her korean is always better than me." Taeyeon is laughing with her own joke. Miyoung smile for the first time seeing the other girl. "She must be pretty right? From what I know, the Kims is from the very pretty and good looking person." Taeyeon is laughing so hard hearing that from Miyoung.

 

 

Her ajumma laugh is hilarious and Miyoung cant help but start to laugh too. "Sunny is pretty? Haha well she's a midget, a byuntae and dork. I'll say that she's cute. Her height is no joke Miyoung-ah. You're taller than her lol hahaha." even though she made fun of her cousin, god knows how important this Sunny girl in her life. They havent meet since 5 years ago so Taeyeon is deeply missing the shorty girl.

 

 

-------------

 

 

Sunny look around and smile widely. "Gosh I miss Korea so much!" she sigh in relief and close her eyes. Someone kiss her cheek and ran away. "Yah shikshin! How dare you!" she start to run and chase the taller girl.

 

 

They look around to find Taeyeon. "Yah midget! Look here!" Sunny smile hearing that familiar voice. But her smile faded when she saw a really big banner with "MIDGET" on it. "Aish that kiddo." she rolled her eyes seeing her dork cousin. They hugged each other tightly while Miyoung just stood behind them silently. The taller girl smirk seeing that new chic. "Hi pretty, my name is-" before she could kiss Miyoung's hand someone push her away. "Dont you dare shikshin. She's mine. Please behave." Taeyeon rised her eyebrows to the taller girl.

 

 

"Woah chill Taeng. I'm not doing anything to her. Pfft this is my way to introduce myself not until you disturb me." the taller girl flip her hair on Taeyeon's face. "Fyi, this is Korea. Not Canada. Your "way" is rare here." they start to bickering to each other as soon as they met. "Stop it guys. I'm tired. Ughh. Lets go- umm whatever your name is." Sunny drag the eye smile girl from them and walk away. "Yah wait for us!" Taeyeon ran to them followed by the taller girl.

 

 

In the car.

 

"So Sunny-ah, why didnt you tell me that Sooyoung is going to come here as well? I should've prepare alot of prank for her." Taeyeon is laughing while driving her car. The taller girl scoffed. "In your dream midget. You need atleast 5 more brains to pull a prank on me. The last time I checked, you're failed whenever you try to prank me with your stupid brain." Sooyoung crossed her arm, proud to herself.

 

 

"Ishh." Taeyeon glared at the taller girl on the side mirror. "Well Taeng, I was suppose to come here alone but this shikshin begged me to death coz she wants to stay here as well. Its not easy for me to get away from that certain Choi." Sunny is showing her "duhh" face to the girl beside her who is pouting like a duck.

 

 

"I almost kill her that other day because she dont want to go home. She's scared that I might left Canada without her. Dafuq what is wrong with this shikshin." Sunny said again making Taeyeon laugh like a mad person. "Yah you dont've to told that to them." Sooyoung start to sulk.

 

 

"Anyway Taengoo-ah, you dont want to introduce her to us?" Sunny asked about Miyoung. She's been quiet all the time and Taeyeon didnt notice that. "She's sleeping." Sooyoung peek at the other girl. "She must be tired. I'll introduce her later guys. Let her sleep for awhile and be quiet." Taeyeon rolled her eyes at Sooyoung and continue her driving. "Yah why me- oww" Sunny hit the back of Sooyoung's head and lean on the other side. They didnt talk until they arrived at The Kim's mansion.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Hohohohoho so how was it? Please comment if you have anything to say guys. And good morning! Its 6:30am here lol and I'm wide awake! Gosh. Haha have a good day guys :)