Chapter 15

Only You

HERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE GUYS! HAVE FUN READING :)

 

 

------------------------

 

 

A week has passed.

 

Tiffany still work at the Jung's Corporation. She just pretend that she still believe Hyosung and behave like the y Tiffany Lee. Hyosung wasnt aware about what exactly happened a week ago. Tiffany do everything carefully coz if she act weird and Hyosung start to notice that, their life might be in danger again. Mr Suin and Butler Park is doing their best to stop The Jungs.

 

 

Jung's Corporation.

 

Tiffany is busy with her work and she didnt meet Taeyeon since last week when they cuddled on the bed together. She missed the older girl so much but she need to be careful. Hyosung is always stick with her like a glue so it make it harder for her to even call Taeyeon.

 

 

Knock knock.

 

Nick entered the room without waiting Tiffany to answer him. "Hey sweetheart." Tiffany rolled her eyes annoyingly. He sits on the couch watching her do her work. "You look so damn attractive baby. Indeed you're Tiffany Lee." he smirked at the girl. "What do you want? If you've nothing 'reasonable' to talk to me then you should leave my office. Or you want me to leave?" Nick scoffed at the girl. "Wow I like this woman." Tiffany close her document. She stares at the guy.

 

 

"Okay okay. I just want to remind you that our meeting with Kim's Corporation is today at 2pm. I'll go there with you and Hyosung will come too." Nick said as he leaned on the couch. Tiffany gulped. Taeyeon will meet Hyosung for the first time after 2 years. "You know what, I dont like that Taeyeon girl." he said all of a sudden. Tiffany just close her eyes. She dont want to hear a single word from that guy. "She's not doing anything to you." the eye smile girl said make he laughed. "Yea she's not. But her existence does. You know it well Tiffany, I never like a lesbian. Its disturbing my eyes." Nick is surely hate a lesbian. Love with the same gender is disgusting for him.

 

 

"But you almost her that night if you want to know." he look at the girl who still leaned on the seat. "Oh so thats her? She looked different though. Well, if you didnt found us that night maybe she'll be straight the next day. You know, no one can resist me." Nick smirked and walk closer to the CEO. "Atleast she have love not like you. I think she didnt waste anything. Its you. You flirted every girl in the club just to get into their pant. No one can resist you? Tch. Me. I can. Thats why you're still here. Waiting for the right time to get inside my pant. Am I right?" Tiffany bravely said that. She's being Tiffany Lee not Hwang Miyoung.

 

 

"Why are you defending her? She seems attractive to you too? I'll never give up Tiffany Lee. You know me. I'll do anything for that." he caressed the girl's face and smirk. "In your face." she almost spit on his face but then her phone ringing. Nikon walk away leaving her room.

 

 

"Hey baby. Are you busy? Am I disturbing you?" Tiffany smiled hearing that voice. Her anger faded just like that. "Not that busy. I almost done here. Why? You miss me?" she grinned. The older girl laughed. "I want to see you. Can we meet today? Sleep with me. I miss cuddling with you baby." Taeyeon's aegyo is rare but irresistable. Tiffany is melting.

 

 

"Baby? Are you there? Hey." Tiffany laughed awkwardly. "I'm still here. Its just that, your aegyo hahaha aish nevermind." she shook her head as she walk to the couch. "Wae? Its rare I know haha but I'm not doing that for nothing. I really miss you and I want to see you today." the older girl pouted. Tiffany sighs. "Its not save for us. Especially you. I'm scared they will hur-" "Tiffany Lee." she heard her fiancee called her by that name. Her heart is beating fast for some reason.

 

 

"Nothing will happen. We'll do this together right baby? You said it yourself, whatever happens you'll never leave me. Remember? Then just do it. If they want to kill you, lets just die together. I dont want to lose you again. I just miss you..is it hard? Hmm?" Taeyeon's voice is getting slow. She's actually crying. She dont know why but she just want to see the eye smile girl. She dont care about others. Tiffany close her eyes tightly. "You know I love you so much Taetae. I wont leave you again I promise you that, but Hyosung can do anything to you. I'm just scared. But for you, I'll do anything. Anything Taetae." she said to the silent Taeyeon.

 

 

Tiffany heard the older girl sobbing. "Taetae please dont cry. Listen to me baby. We'll meet later okay? But you stay at home. I'll go there at midnight. I promise." "Okay then. See you later Miyoung-ah. I love you." Tiffany smiles. "I love you more Taetae." She hung up the phone call.

 

 

She leaned on the couch. She just smile. Taeyeon changed since she left. She's not the strong Taeyeon anymore. Tiffany feel bad for leaving the older girl. Now she need to make it up everything. She need to protect Taeyeon from Jungs. When she's suffered with cancer 2 years ago, Taeyeon protect her with all her love. Now its her turn. She'll do anything for Taeyeon and others.

 

 

---------------

 

 

Hyosung went to her fav cafe alone. She asked Tiffany to follow her but the girl was busy with work so she just go there by herself. She sat there with her black coffe. She's thinking about her next plan to ruin Kims but then someone approach her. "Hey bestfriend." Sunhwa smirked. Hyosung was shocked but she just stares at the tall girl.

 

 

"What are you doing here? All alone. Where's your bestfriend? Tiffany Lee. You know, bestfriend will do anything together right? And they didnt betray each other for something stupid." she said in sarcasm. She purposely making the girl mad. "I dont have time for this." Hyosung look away from her ex-bestfriend. "Wow..for the first time, I saw your pupil shaking in fear. What is that Jung Hyosung? You seems to be worried for something." Sunhwa is brave than before. Since high school she followed Hyosung anywhere like dog, but now she's not that cheap anymore. To face someone like Hyosung, she just need to be brave.

 

 

"I always treasure our friendship you know. But you waste it..why? To ruin someone's life you, forced us to do this and that. What are we? Dog? Cat?" she raised her voice making the short girl gulped. "Stop it. Dont make me kil-" "You can do anything you want . I dont care. I'll just ruin your stupid plan and kill you with my bare hands. Remember that." she walk away leaving the girl alone.

 

 

Hyosung clenched her teeth. She need to get rid of this girl first before she could ruin everything.

 

 

Kim's Corporation.

 

Sooyoung wandered around the office. She dont know what to do since she already finish her paperwork a few minutes ago. "Hey bunny I'm boring." the tall giant pouted. Sunny was typing on the keyboard and she still have alot of paperwork. "Dont talk to me shikshin. Go disturb someone else." Sunny keep typing without even looking at the girl. Sooyoung walk away, sulking.

 

 

She saw Yoona and was about to approach her but then she noticed Seohyun sitting next to the alligator girl. She make face when she saw Yoona kissing the younger girl. "Tch get a room kids." she just shook her head and leave. She went to Yuri's office but she heard someone from inside. Bingo. Its Jessica's voice. "Whats wrong with people today? Ugh." she facepalmed and close her innocent ears.

 

 

Yuri's office.

 

"There seobang..yes there..omg you're so good. Hmmm." Jessica whimpered as the tanned girl massaging her back. She have been sitting at her office with a bunch of papers and her back is getting sore. Thanks to Yuri for her great service massaging Jessica's back. "Its still hurt baby?" Yuri asked as the brunette lay on her lap. "No seobang. Thank you. I'll massage you later at home okay?" she smile to the tanned girl. Yuri her lover's hair and pecked at her lips. "Its okay. I'm fine. You can just rest later at home. Dont worry about me. I'm strong you know?" Yuri show her muscle to Jessica making the girl awed.

 

 

"My seobang is like a man. Perfect man. Hihi. I love it." she snuggled closer to Yuri's stomach and kiss it. The tanned girl laughed. "Yah its tickles." Jessica just laugh and burried her face at there. Yuri her back slowly till the girl fall asleep.

 

 

Meanwhile Sooyoung. She still walking around the same floor. She saw Hyoyeon at the corridor with Wendy and Irene. She smile widely. Flirt mode on. "Hey guys." she walk closer to them. Irene and Wendy bowed to her coz her position is higher than them. "Hey shikshin." the blonde smirk. She know what the tall giant wants. "Sooyoung-ssi." Irene smiles to the shikshin making the girl blushed. "We're going to have lunch Sooyoung-ah. Wanna come? This love birds wouldnt mind if you join us right girls?" Hyoyeon laughed so hard in her mind seeing Sooyoung's reaction.

 

 

"Love birds? Are you guys a couple?" she was so damn disappointed. She have been liking Irene ever since the girl joined the company. "Neh Sooyoung-ssi. She's my girlfriend since high school." Wendy said. "Oh hahahaha well okay." its now awkward for her. She's flirting with Irene all these past days but now its turn out that the girl is Wendy's property. 

 

 

Kim's Corporation.

 

The meeting ended. Taeyeon have been watching Tiffany from the start. Nick noticed it and he's burning inside. He'll burst soon if he didnt stop staring at the CEO. Hyosung saw everything too. She know that Taeyeon have been looking at the eye smile girl while the girl just ignored her. She smirked. She thought that her plan is success to make Tiffany hate the Kims's heir.

 

 

"Thanks for coming. I really appreciate it since we work really hard on this project." Taeyeon shake hands with Hyosung and smile. Nick and Tiffany is talking to each other near them. "You're really good with acting. Hmm impressive." Hyosung smirk to the CEO. Taeyeon keep looking at the back. She's wondering what Tiffany and Nick was doing there. "Why you keep looking at them Taeyeon-ssi? Do you perhaps, seeing your fiancee in Tiffany Lee? Tch. Keep dreaming, she'll get marry to that guy soon. Poor you." she said and look around. No one is there. "I'm not done with you Taeyeon. You better get ready for something. Its surprise anyway." Hyosung whispered. Her evil voice echoed in Taeyeon's mind.

 

 

Nick waiting for the right time to do it. Hyosung told him to do something to make Taeyeon jealous since she already told him that Taeyeon might having a crush on Tiffany. He didnt know who is Tiffany in the past. If he know that Tiffany is Miyoung, something bad might happen. "Tiffany." Nick purposely hold the girl's shoulder. "What?" the eye smile girl asked lazily. She dont know that Taeyeon is standing near here. "Look at me." Tiffany rolled her eyes and look at the taller guy. In a split of second, Nick close their gap. He kiss Tiffany on the lips and hold her tight. Tiffany is struggling from his touch. She cant escape coz Nick is too strong.

 

 

"Now you see? Just back off Taeyeon. I saw how you look at Tiffany earlier. I wont let you come near her. Tch." she left the older girl alone. Taeyeon look down. She cant watch it anymore. Her heart aching for that scene. She walk away heavily to her office.

 

 

---------------

 

 

Tiffany sat on her bed. She has been calling Taeyeon for 3 hours but the girl didnt pick up. "Why you didnt pick up my call? Aish." Tiffany bitting her lips. She's wonder what happen to her lover. Her phone ringing make her startled. Its Nick. "What do you want bastard?" Tiffany was pissed off after what he did earlier. "Chillax will you. I just wanna tell you that I'm here infront of your house. Lets go to club." Tiffany scoffed. "I didnt say I wanna tag along." Nick laughed making Tiffany mad. "Come on Tiff. Hyosung asked me to bring you there. She's waiting for you." that name make Tiffany mad even more. She almost lost control. "No. I dont want to go out today. Bye." she just hung up without even waiting for Nick to say anything.

 

 

She saw Nick's car drove away from her house. She sighs in relief. She need to leave immediately. Taeyeon might waiting for her right now. She grabbed her keys and left. Mr Lee was sitting at the living room watching tv then he saw his daughter coming down from upstair. "Where are you going sweetie? Club again?" he asked. Tiffany gulped. She just need to stay calm.

 

 

"No dad. I just wanna hangout with friends. And I'll be staying at their house tonight." she approach him. "Do I know them? Girls or boys? They're good enough to protect you?" Tiffany chuckled. "Dad, please. I'll be fine. They're my co-workers anyway. We've new project to discuss and after that we'll having bbq. They're all girls." Mr Lee smiles. He trust Tiffany. "Okay then. Just call me if you need something. Be careful sweetie." he kiss Tiffany's smooth cheek and let the girl leave the house.

 

 

Kim's mansion.

 

Taeyeon is sitting on the couch. She cant forget what had happened earlier. She felt betrayed by the eye smile girl. She's totally forgeting that Tiffany will come over. She just sat there and doing nothing. 

 

 

Seohyun have been watching the older girl. She's wondered what makes Taeyeon moody. Yoona hugged her from behind making the girl startled. "What are you doing here?" Seohyun pointed at the older girl. "Taeyeon unnie is moody. You know what happened?" Seohyun asked. Yoona furrowed her eyebrows as she's observing the older girl. "I dont know. She was fine when we go to lunch right?" Seohyun nodded. "Maybe something happen after lunch?" they didnt know anything. The bell's ringing but Taeyeon didnt hear that.

 

 

Tiffany arrived. Its raining outside and she hope they will open the front door quickly. Yoona and Seohyun open the door revealing the eye smile girl shivering to death. "Yah what took you so long to open the door? I almost die here." they pulled the older girl inside. On their way to living room, Tiffany look around the house. She smiles as she remember the good memories here. "Why are you here at this hour unnie? And why the hell you wear this thin clothes?" Yoona asked. "I told Taeyeon that I'll come over." she anwered the tall girl as she rubbed her cold body.

 

 

They walk passed the living room seeing no one at there. "Taeyeon unnie was sitting there earlier. I think she already went to her room. Just go there unnie." Seohyun said as they walk on the stairs.

 

 

Taeyeon's room.

 

The older girl laid on the bed. Its cold since its already raining heavily outside. She close her sleepy eyes and sigh. She didnt notice that Tiffany entered the room still shivering. "Yah Kim Taeyeon." she pulled the blanket away from Taeyeon's body. Taeyeon saw Tiffany standing next to her bed. "Why you didnt pick up my calls? I've been calling you since 4 hour ago Tae." she almost yelled at the small girl. Taeyeon ignored her. She still mad and she have nothing to say with Tiffany. "Are you ignoring me? Tae whats wrong with you? I thought you want to see me so badly and now I'm here but you ignored me." she dont know why Taeyeon acted like this. Something might happened behind her.

 

 

"Taetae.." Tiffany's voice is slow enough for Taeyeon to hear. "I saw you kissed him. And Hyosung told me that you and that guy will get married soon." Taeyeon finally said. Tiffany was surprised but she just sighed. "You shouldnt trust your enemy Tae. If I'm going to marry him, why I even bother to appear now and why even I told you that I was your fiancee?" Tiffany sat on the edge of the bed facing the older girl. "Who knows, you might want to see me suffer." she didnt expect this to come out from Taeyeon's mouth.

 

 

"You left me for 2 years. She brainwashed you to hate me. I bet you want to see me suffer right Tiffany?" the eye smile girl burst into tears. She's hurt to hear that. "Yes I left you for 2 freaking years. But I never want to see you suffer. I did see you everyday at the club. I saw you go home drunk. I saw how miserable your life. I even save you from that bastard. He was about to you that night Tae. He's my ex boyfriend if you want to know. We broke up long time ago so there's no a marriage. He kissed me roughly I dont know why. I cant do anything coz he hold me tight. I dont know what should I say more to make you believe me. I deserves to be hate from you I know that." Tiffany smile bitterly.

 

 

Taeyeon look at the eye smile girl. She's staring at the floor with tears still flowing down her face. The older girl feel bad for being selfish. She just mad for nothing. "Miyoung-ah.." Tiffany shook her head. "I can understand if you want to hate me. I deserve this anyway. You can do whatever you want Tae." Tiffany cried so hard. She was about to leave but a hand stopped her.

 

 

"I'm sorry. Dont leave me Miyoung-ah..please." Taeyeon look straightly into the girl's eyes. "Please Miyoung..stay here with me." Tiffany didnt say anything. She just sat there and stares on her lap. Taeyeon pulled her to lay on the bed. "Why your clothes is wet? Oh ." she was so stupid for not noticing the girl's wet clothes. She carry Tiffany bridal style to the bathroom. The girl is shivering as Taeyeon took off the wet clothes. "Baby I'm sorry." she keep saying sorry and Tiffany just quiet.

 

 

She wrapped a towel to Tiffany's body and carry her back to bed. Taeyeon help the eye smile girl to wear clothes. Its so quiet it makes Taeyeon worried. As soon as she done helping the girl, Tiffany fell to her embrace. She's breathing heavily. "Miyoung, are you okay baby? Lets go to the hospital." Tiffany shook her head weakly. "No.." Taeyeon lay her on the bed.

"I'm sorry.." Taeyeon pecked at Tiffany's dry lips and hugged her tight. They just cuddled like that till both of them fell asleep.

 

 

Tomorrow.

 

They were sitting in dining room without Taeyeon. "Taeyeon didnt wake up yet?" Hyoyeon asked. Usually Taeyeon will wake up early than them. Yoona facepalmed. She forgot to tell them that Tiffany was here. "Ah mian. I forgot to tell that Miyoung unnie is here. She came last night at 12." Yoona said.

"She's here? Oh well if that so, just let them sleep more. Its off day anyway." Sunny said and start eating.

 

 

Meanwhile in Taeny's room.

 

Taeyeon is awake. She just stares at eye smile girl. She Tiffany's hair and kiss her forehead. The girl is getting better than last night. "Miyoung-ah.." Taeyeon showering the girl's face with kisses. She want to wake the girl up. 

 

 

Tiffany stirred but didnt wake up yet. She snuggled closer to Taeyeon making the older girl smiles. "Baby wake up. Hey." Taeyeon pokes her chubby cheek. "Nooo..I'm sleepy." Tiffany's morning voice is so attractive. The older girl went on top of her. "I said wake up Tiffany Lee." Taeyeon's face is so close with Tiffany's.

 

 

"I dont want." Tiffany is pouting cutely. The older girl smirk and start kissing her neck. "Tae its tickles." Tiffany try to pushed Taeyeon but failed. "I'll punish you." Taeyeon's kisses went lower to Tiffany cleavage making the girl aroused.

 

 

Author's note: I said no ty here lol.

 

 

Apartment.

 

Nick is looking at the old newspapers. He just stares without doing anything.

 

 

"Kim's heir, Kim Taeyeon to engaged with Hwang Miyoung in New York today." 

 

 

He went to jogging a few hours ago and met his new neighbour taking out all the stuff from their car. A newspaper fell from a black box and then he saw familiar face. He quickly take the newspaper and hide it behind his back. 

 

 

Nick's POV.

 

Hwang Miyoung..Tiffany Lee..why they so look alike? The problem is, that girl is engaged with that lesbian. Then Tiffany is always defending her when I talked about her. No no no..they just look alike. It cant be the same person right? Tiffany is Uncle Lee's daughter. Yes. And I dont know about this Miyoung girl anyway.

 

 

But..I noticed something weird from Tiffany. She never look at guy. She look at girls. Is she lesbian too? We never make love when we still a couple. She refused to do it everytime I asked her. And yesterday that lesbian pissed me off. Why the hell she kept looking at Tiffany? .

 

 

I'll ask Taec to find out about that lesbian. I'll never let her come closer to my Tiffany. Yes my Tiffany. I dont care if Tiffany kept pushing me away. I'll do anything to have her in my bed. She's hella y from every girl I met at club. I cant stop staring at her milky white skin. I cant wait to it. I'll do it after I get rid of that lesbian. Tch.

 

 

At the same time.

 

The Hwangs and The Kims is staying at their new apartment. They havent show up yet. They're waiting for the right time to come. The apartment is just near with Jung's Corporation. They chose the place on purpose.

 

 

"When will we show up? I miss my daughter." Mrs Hwang said as they sits on the couch. "Soon. Wait until Jun comeback. He almost done with his work. He'll expose Dr Lee's secret to Miyoung so that your daughter will comeback to you." Mr Kim said. Jun is Taeyeon's uncle. He'll show up too since he have the strongest proof. "We cant wait to see our daughters too. Just be patient. Butler Park is protecting them. Dont worry okay." Mrs Kim make The Hwangs calm down.

 

 

"She's managing the Jungs. Our enemy's company. She'll be fine right?" Mr Hwang asked. "Ofcourse. Your daughter is doing well. She's strong now." Mr Kim grinned to them.

 

 

---------------

 

 

Hyosung cant find Sunhwa anywhere. She need to get rid of her quickly. She even asked people to kill Sunhwa but no one can find her. While actually, Sunhwa is just near her. She's watching Hyosung everyday.

 

 

"You looked miserable. Scared and pathetic. Where's the great Hyosung go? Is she's here? I want to see her." Hyosung stares at the girl. "I'll kill Sunhwa. You'll never get away from me." Sunhwa just laughed. "Wuuuu so scared." she said in sarcasm. "You cant kill me yet. Not until you die first." Sunhwa walk away and lost in the dark alley. Seriously, Hyosung is terrified with that girl. 

 

 

Mall.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon went on a date. Its not save yes they know but they cant help it. Butler Park and others is watching them incase Hyosung was there.

 

 

"Whats wrong with you and pink? Pfft." Taeyeon look at the eye smile girl in disbelief. Tiffany pulled the older girl to the pink shop. She dont like pink. No. She hate pink. But Tiffany pulled her so she couldnt do anything. Everything is pink and she's getting dizzy. "I love pink Taetae." Tiffany's eyes is sparkling seeing her fav color. "Be quick please. I want to puke here." the chubby girl stares at her. "Pink is too mainstream. Whats so special with pink? I hate pink you know." Taeyeon keep massaging her head.

 

 

They watch the love birds from outside. "I feel bad for Tae." Sunny said all of a sudden. They look at the short girl. "What do you mean unnie?" Seohyun asked. Sunny laughed seeing Taeyeon's face. "She hates pink. Its making her dizzy. Can you guys see it?" they turn their head to the couple. "They're bickering for the first time. Haha." Hyoyeon said. "Yea. That Tiffan- opss I mean Miyoung is changed. You guys can see it right? She's..y." Sooyoung stares at the eye smile girl making Sunny hit the back of her head.

 

 

"Shuddup ert." Sooyoung pouted at the midget. "Keep dreaming shikshin. She's Taeyeon unnie's property. Back off dude." Yoona smirked. "Seriously my life is ." they laughed at the tall giant. "Dont worry, you've Sunny." Yuri wrapped her arm on Jessica's shoulder. "Yah why me? This tall giant with me? Oh please." Sunny shook her head. "You think I want to be with you. Tch in your dream midget. You're too short for me." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

 

 

"I'm out of this mess." Jessica walk away from them with Yuri. "Yea. They'll stop bickering later. Lets go." Yoona intertwined her hand with Seohyun leaving Sunny and Sooyoung still bickering. Hyoyeon look at YulSic and YoonHyun. "Now where should I go? Tch. Single is ." she just dragged her heavy legs to anywhere.

 

 

Taeny.

 

Taeyeon close her eyes tightly as they sat on the empty seat. "You hate pink that much?" Tiffany suddenly ask. She can see how much this girl hate the color. "When everthing is pink, everywhere is pink, I cant help but getting dizzy. Dont take me to that place again Miyoung-ah." Taeyeon said slowly. Tiffany sighs. "What if..something bad happen to me and I was locked at pink room? What will you do?" she teased the older girl.

 

 

"Yah Tiffany Lee. Thats not funny. I dont care if that room is pink or black or whatever color coz I'll save you no matter what. When it comes to your safety, I dont care about pink. Its stupid." she look serious about it. Tiffany just nodded slowly. Actually, she dont like it when Taeyeon called her Tiffany. She's Hwang Miyoung not Tiffany.

 

 

The older girl noticed it. Tiffany is sulking. "Baby. Look at me." she held Tiffany's hand. "What?" Tiffany asked still pouting. Taeyeon chuckled. "Sorry. I know you hate it if I call you by that name. Sorry okay? Forgive Taetae please.." aegyo again.

 

 

"Tch. Arasseo. But I want ice cream. Pink. I dont care." she crossed her arms. Hearing the word 'pink' is annoyed her already but screw it. Its for Tiffany anyway. "Alright. Wait here." Taeyeon smiles and walk away.

 

 

Nick's Apartment.

 

Taec was there. He's telling everything to Nick about Taeyeon's background. "So her fiancee is already died?" he asked him. "Yea. Miyoung died a few days later after their engagement." Taec is Nick's bestfriend since high school. "Okay. Then what happened to that lesbian?" Nick still not satisfied. He wants to know more. "Well, she lost her fiancee. Ofcourse she's broken. Who didnt? Ask something logic please Nick." Taec leaned on the couch.

 

 

"I want to know more. I dont know why but I feel something weird about this." Nick rubbed his temple. "Ah about Tiffany Lee. You asked me for her background too. But isnt she your girlfriend? You can just ask her about it right?" Taec said to him. "We broke up. But I still want her. I cant just let her go. Tch." Taec sighs and smile. "Typical you. You didnt touch her yet so thats why you're doing this. I can feel that you'll ask my help about it. Am I right?" they smirked to each other. "You know me so well dude. Well I just need you to get rid of that lesbian. She pissed me off." Taec nodded and say "No problem. Piece of cake. When can I start? Its exciting."

 

 

A few days later.

 

Dr Jun arrived in Korea. He went straight to Mr Kim's apartment. No one know about their plan including Taeyeon and Tiffany. They'll expose everything tomorrow.

 

 

Hyosung saw her father's photo at the living room. She remembered his last words a few years ago. How his weak lips say about revenge. She'll never forget that. Especially to Kims. The person that ruined her father's plan. "Hyosung-ssi." she turn around to see Nick. "Please sit." they sat on the couch. There's alot of document on the table. Its about Kims and Hwangs. She'll tell him everything. "I'll tell you the truth today." Nick nodded.

 

 

Jung's Corporation.

 

Tiffany is boring. She dont know what to do. She feel weird coz Hyosung and Nick cant be seen at the company. She took her phone and dialed Taeyeon's number. The older girl didnt pick up her call. She start to pissed off.

 

 

Her phone is ringing. "Hey Miyoung. You need to come here at the Kims. Something happened here. Please hurry." Jessica hung up leaving the eye smile worried. She left her office and drove her car to Kim's Corporation. She just thinking about Taeyeon's safety.

 

 

Unfortunately, 2 black car suddenly stopped her. She's getting scared. She locked the door and keep calling Taeyeon but still, the girl didnt pick up her calls. Jessica's the last hope. 6 guys appeared and she know one of them. Its Nick. " you bastard." Tiffany cursed as she saw them walk to her car. Jessica pick up the call atlast. "Yah what took yo-" "I cant go there. Something bad is happening here as well. I cant escape. Nick and his friends stopped my car and they're now coming closer to me. I dont what will happen next but please tell Taeyeo-" Taec kick the mirror with his strong leg.

 

 

Jessica heard the loud sound. "Hey Miyoung! What happen? Yah!" she ran to Taeyeon's office totally forgeting that Mr Kim was there talking to the older girl. She push the door making them shocked. "Jessica whats wrong sweetie?" Mrs Kim asked. Jessica is panting. "Tae its Miyoung..she's in trouble. That Nick guy." Taeyeon gasped. "What happen to my daughter?" Mrs Hwang is panicked. "Your daughter?" Jessica is confused. She thought that Tiffany lost her parents a few years ago.

 

 

Taeyeon grabbed her keys and ran off. Yuri and others saw the older girl. "What happen?" Yuri asked. All of them follow the girl but Yuri stopped. She need to bring Jessica too. She saw the brunette walk out from Taeyeon's office and she quickly pulled the girl. "Lets go." Jessica nodded to the tanned girl.

 

 

Taeyeon drove her car to Jung's Corporation. She's worrying to death. "If you ever touch my fiancee, I'll kill you bastard. Dont you dare." Taeyeon clenched her teeth. On her way to the company, she saw Tiffany's car on the roadside. She pressed hard on the brake. "Miyoung-ah! Miyoung!" Taeyeon pulled the door and saw no one in the car. The mirror is broken and she saw Tiffany's phone. She's getting scared. She dont know where to go to find the girl. "Yah Tae." Hyoyeon and others approached her. Taeyeon leaned on the car. She dont know what to do.

 

 

"Where's Miyoung unnie?" Seohyun asked. Taeyeon just shook her head. Her heart is beating uncontrolly. "I cant give up. I need to find her. I'll kill him if he ever touch Miyoung with his dirty hands!" she lost control everytime she was about to lose the eye smile girl. Who didnt? Her fiancee was kidnapped and she dont know what to do.

 

 

Taeyeon's phone is ringing. She pick up incase that jerk called her. "Taeyeon." that voice is familiar but she cant remember her name. "Who are you? I dont have time for this." they just look at the older girl talking with someone on the phone. "Its me, Sunhwa." Taeyeon gasped. "Where's Miyoung?! What do you want again from me! If you ever touch her I'll kil-" "Stop it. Listen to me carefully. I'll tell you where is she now. But you cant go there by yourself. They'll kill you." Sunhwa is standing infront of a building. She saw they brought the eye smile girl to this place.

 

 

Hyosung was there too. That time, Taeyeon received a message from a private number.

 

 

At the same time.

 

Mr Lee was having his lunch with his wife. They heard someone knocked the door. Their maid went to the front door. Police walk inside the mansion lookingfor someone. "Dr Lee." he stands from his seat, shocked. "You were arrested for lying about your patient's death. Please follow us to the police station." Mrs Lee is confused. She dont know what is happening. "Wait. He's not doing that. You've proof? You cant just take him like that." Mrs Lee hold her husband hand.

 

 

"I've the proof." someone said it. Mr Lee saw his bestfriend, Dr Jun. "Jun.." Dr Jun showed the fake document about Miyoung's death to Mrs Lee. "Your husband lied about Miyoung's death to us. That Miyoung girl is your daughter, Tiffany Lee. She have family but your husband lied about her death and bring her here. This is considered as kidnapped." Dr Jun explained everything.

 

 

Kims and Hwangs went to Jung's Corporation. Police asked everyone to stop working as the Kims and Hwangs walk inside the company. "This company will be closed immediately." Mr Kim said as he walk to Hyosung's room. They took all the documents and police will investigate it since the case is opened.

 

 

At the building.

 

Tiffany was tied on the chair. Her lips is bleeding. Nick slapped her.

 

 

"Now I understand why you kept defending her all these time. You're Hwang Miyoung anyway." Nick smirked to the girl. "You bastard. Let me go!" Tiffany yelled. She's worried that they do this on purpose to make Taeyeon appear so that they can kill her. "Just shut up or I'll you here . Tch lesbian." Nick spat on the floor. "When will she arrive? I cant wait to kill her." Junsu said while looking at the girl. "Soon. I already send her a message about this . She must be freak out." Nick said and laughed. "Dont you dare! I'll kill you Nick!!" Tiffany is mad. She heard everything. They want to kill Taeyeon.

 

 

Hyosung walk closer to the girl. "If they cant kill her, I'll do it. I'll kill her infront of you. Your parents ruinded everything. Her parents is ruining everything!" Hyosung grabbed Tiffany's collar. She smirked. "You know what? I saw your parents today. Weird isnt it? I thought they already dead a few years ago." the eye smile girl is shocked. Why Hyosung say about her parents all of a sudden.

 

 

"Your parents is still alive . They stayed at the same apartment with me. Thats why I start to feel weird about you. They dropped this from their car and I took it." Nick throw the newspaper to Tiffany's face. She saw the news about her engagement with Taeyeon in New York. "I cant believe that I'm in relationship with a lesbian before. Pfft." he feels digusting.

 

 

Taeyeon arrived. She walk to the building but no alone. Her friends is there with her. Sunhwa is there too. They already called the police to help them and now they just need to save Tiffany. "Its dangerous. I worried about you." Yoona said to Seohyun. "Yea. Why dont you guys stay at the car? Police will arrive soon." Yuri said to Jessica. "Just stay there Sunny. I dont want you to get hurt." Sooyoung hold the short girl's hand.

 

 

"You die, I die. Problem solved." Jessica just walk inside the building. Taeyeon and Sunhwa was at the 2nd floor. They keep looking around to find Tiffany. "Are you ready? They want to kill you, you know that?" Sunhwa asked. Taeyeon sighs. "I dont mind to get kill by them as long as Miyoung is alright." Taeyeon replied. "Dont worry, I'll kill that before she could even touch you." Sunhwa just smile as the walk on the stairs.

 

 

At the 7th floor.

 

Junho and Wooyoung walk closer to Nick and Hyosung. "She's here." Tiffany heard it. "But she's not alone. Her friends is also here." Junho said. "Finish them all and let her come here by herself." Hyosung said and they leave the room to downstairs. Nick and Hyosung was left there to watch the eye smile girl getting scared.

 

 

"Dont worry. She'll come here first before we kill her." Nick smirk. Tiffany tried to pulled her hands but they tied her too tightly. She feel useless now. She need to do something to save Taeyeon.

 

 

Taeyeon saw the guys. "Come here ." Taec smirk as he walk closer to the small girl. Sunhwa look at the older girl. "Be save Taeyeon." she whispered to her. Yuri and others arrived at the same floor. Wooyoung pulled Seohyun all of a sudden and Yoona start to chase him. "I cant believe that we're fighting with girls. Tch." Chansung laughed. Hyoyeon punch him so hard on his face. "We're not that weak." the blonde smirk as she saw the guy's lips bleeding.

 

 

"Stop right there you jerk! Seohyun do it now!" Yoona yelled behind them and Seohyun elbowed him on his stomach. He whimpered in pain. Seohyun quickly ran to the tall girl. "I told you your elbow is awesome." Yoona kick Wooyoung on stomach nonstop making him coughed. "Just die you jerk. How dare you touch ny girlfriend? Pfft." Seohyun just watch Yoona kicking the guy.

 

 

Taec punch Yuri and the girl fell to the floor. Jessica who is hiding behind the door cant just stay there. Taec is much more stronger than Yuri who look so small beside him. "You cant beat me. Never." Taec kick Yuri's back so hard. He didnt notice that Jessica is standing behind him. "Get this!" the brunette hit Taec's head with a stick. His head is bleeding but he didnt seems to feel hurt yet. Jessica gulped. She cursed in her mind for not hitting hard.

 

 

"What the hell are you doing ?" Taec grabbed her shoulder and push her to the wall hardly. "You'll die." Taec punch her stomach nonstop. Yuri saw her girlfriend fell into his arms. Lifeless. She get up holding her injured waist and use the stick to hit Taec at his injured head. She throw the stick away as Taec fall to the floor unconcious. Yuri quickly pulled the brunette into her arms. "Baby." Jessica's eyes is closed. She lost her concious awhile ago.

 

 

Sooyoung punch Junho on his face. "I'm not that weak." the tall giant punch him again. Sunny kick his leg from behind making him kneeled on the floor. "Do it Sooyoung." Sunny said and Sooyoung kick Junho's head just like what she learnt from taekwondo.

 

 

"Lets go." they just leave his lifeless body on the floor. Hyoyeon sighs. She's stretching while looking at the unconcious Chansung. She's not doing anything yet. She just kick him and he accidently fell down on the stairs. "Hey blonde, come here." she turn around to see Junsu sitting on the chair, smirking. "Can we join?" Yoona smiles to the blonde. Sooyoung, Sunny, and Seohyun is standing near Hyoyeon. The'll fight this guy all together.

 

 

Police and ambulance arrived there. Yuri carry Jessica bridal style to the ambulance. "They're all at the 4th floor." Yuri talk to the police officer. She just want to stay there with Jessica.

 

 

7th floor.

 

Taeyeon and Sunhwa look around. They managed to escape from the guys. "Taeyeon. There." Sunhwa pointed at the door. She saw a shadow from the room. Taeyeon kick the door seeing Nick playing Tiffany's hair.

 

 

"Tae!" Tiffany shook her head. She dont want the girl to walk inside coz Hyosung is waiting behind the door with a gun. Suddenly Sunhwa walk inside the room then...

 

 

BANG!!

 

Sunhwa collapsed. Hyosung shoot her straight on her chest. Tiffany gasped. Nick walk to the older girl and pulled her inside the room. "Finally." Hyosung smirk seeing Sunhwa's dead body. "Now your turn." Nick pushed Taeyeon infront of the eye smile girl. Tiffany struggled from the chair. She wants to help the older girl. Hyosung just stand there watching Nick doing his work. Taeyeon was punched on her jawline.

 

 

Its hurt so much. It feels like her jawline is broken now. Nick grabbed her collar and pinned Taeyeon to the wall. "I'll make you scream my name ." Nick touch Taeyeon's waist but then the older girl kick his 'future' making him fell to the floor. Taeyeon ran to her fiancee and help her. Hyosung just look at them still holding her gun. 

 

 

"I can kill both of you." she suddenly said. Taeyeon pulled Tiffany behind. She's protecting her. Hyosung smirked. "Okay then." she just pull the trigger and the bullet went straight to them. In a split of second, Taeyeon feel that her body was being pulled and Tiffany was now infront of her.

 

 

Its like the time has stopped coz she saw Tiffany smile while looking at her eyes. "I love you." she heard Tiffany whispered as the bullet went straight to the girl's back. She saw Tiffany close her eyes. "Miyoung!" Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist. Blood all over her arms. Hyosung was about to shoot the older girl but then the police officer arrived. "Stop right there!" Hyosung was surprised. She was panic. She was about to pull the trigger again but then she feel pain on her neck. The police officer shoot her.

 

 

Sunny and others approach the older girl hugging Tiffany in her arms. She's crying so hard. "Miyoung..please wake up. Please.." Taeyeon shook the girl's body. The eye smile girl is not moving. Her skin is pale and her body is cold. "Tae.." Hyoyeon saw blood all over Tiffany's clothes. "You cant die..please baby please.." Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

Dont get me wrong, i love 2PM okay. They're cool guys istg :) anyway, im craving a bunch of comments. can you guys leave a comment after reading? lol i dont wanna force anyone to comment but i've been posting a lot of chapters so by commenting and telling me how bad or good this story is, its like a support from you guys my lovely readers. tell me about this chapter and i'll be back soon! i promise *wink* hehehe