Chapter 11

Only You

They arrived at the villa. They were quiet coz Miyoung is sleeping in Taeyeon's arm. "I've something to talk with you guys later." the older girl said as they walk to their own room. "Alright. I'll prepare dinner with others." Yuri nodded as she open the door for Taeyeon.

 

 

A few minute later.

 

They were preparing for dinner together except Taeyeon and Miyoung. "She wants to talk something with us later." Yuri broke the silence. They look at each other. "Is it because of what happened today?" Sooyoung asked. She was ready to take all the blame because she was there all the time. Yuri shrugged. "I dont know. She looked so damn serious about it."

 

 

Taeyeon the girl's hair. She sighs in relieved as she stares at the yonger girl. She made it. She arrived in time to safe the girl she loves the most. "I cant forgive myself if I'm late. Just like before..I cant let it happen again. Baby I'm so sorry. I promise with all my heart, I'll always here with you. Wherever you go, I'll be there with you. I promise baby." she hugged the girl tightly into her embrace.

 

 

Miyoung snuggled closer to the older girl. She didnt sleep yet but she just close her eyes coz she wants to hear everything from Taeyeon. "I left you for 1 year because of amnesia. Engaged with Jessica. Back to Korea but still didnt remember you. Treat you like . I deserves to be punish." she whispered to the girl as she the girl's back. "Just stay here with Taetae..." she heard the girl's said.

 

 

---------------

 

 

Dinner.

 

Miyoung fell asleep a few minutes ago and Taeyeon left her to talk with others. "So you want to talk about something?" Hyoyeon asked the older girl as she place the fork down at the plate. Taeyeon sigh. Everyone is looking at her right now. "Which one you want to hear first? Bad news or good news?" she said. "Good news first Taeng." her cousin said. "I remember everything now." everyone was surprised. "WHAT?" they asked in unison.

 

 

Taeyeon smiles. "I said, I remember everything." she repeated to all of them. Sunny ran from her seat to her cousin and hugged her. "Finally." Yoona smiles. They didnt expect Taeyeon to recover this fast. Sunny broke the hugs and smile to her fav cousin. "But how unnie? Is it because of what happened today?" Seohyun asked. They want to know how she can remember everything while actually they didnt do anything yet.

 

 

Taeyeon nodded. "Yes. Everything that happened earlier, reminds me alot to the past. Just like what happened to Miyoung and me. I remember every each ty things they did to Miyoung." they were in silence again.

 

 

Jessica hold Taeyeon's hand and smiles. "But you made it. You saved her just in time Tae. I'm glad everything is fine. Even though Miyoung got hurted, but thank god that jerk didnt do anything yet. Thanks to you Tae." Jessica said as she proudly smiles to the older girl.

 

 

"You guys help me the most. Thanks to you guys too. I cant do it all by myself. If I did, it will happen again just like before. I lost her, and I lost myself too. Thank you so much guys." Taeyeon saw how all of them smile. "We're friends anyway Tae. We're willing to do anything for our bestfriends." Yuri said to the older girl.

 

 

"So how is she? Is she okay?" Taeyeon nodded to the tall giant. "She's fine. Just a little bruises on her cheek and wrist." Taeyeon answered. Sooyoung sigh. "Sorry Tae. Its my fault. I was there all the time but I didnt see she left us." "No no its my fault." Krystal added. They blamed themself but Taeyeon just smiles. "Guys guys..chillax okay. Everything is fine now. Its my fault too so stop blaming yourself. I've another thing to say though." they forgot the bad news.

 

 

"Lol too excited for good news and forgot the other news." Amber said. "What is it unnie? Bad news?" Yoona asked while chewing her fav meat. "Why the hell I've a very bad feeling about this." Sunny say all of a sudden. Taeyeon didnt smile. She was too serious. "It is really bad news. I want everyone to pay attention." Taeyeon said. "Unnie..." the youngest started to worry. She hold Yoona's hand tightly. "I left Miyoung coz I want to buy flowers for her and for Sica too. But someone approached me and claimed herself as my bestfriend. At first, I trust her coz she seems to be a good person and kind.

 

 

And she knows everything about me. About you guys. But after what happened to Miyoung and when I started to remember everything, that girl popped first in my mind. You guys know who's that girl?" Taeyeon asked everyone making them confused and worried at the same time.

 

 

"Tae..dont tell me its her." Sooyoung said. She have someone in her mind but to scared to even mention her name. "Who is she Tae?" Hyoyeon wants to know. Taeyeon staring at the empty plate. "Yes Sooyoung. Its her. Jung Hyosung." Jessica, Sunny, Sooyoung, Krystal and Amber gasped. They know who is Hyosung. But Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun know nothing about it.

 

 

"She's the person who caused all this mess. I lost Miyoung because of her. I lost my memory because of her. She's back now." Taeyeon explain. Yuri look at Jessica. The girl nodded. She remembered that Jessica once said about the girl named Hyosung. "She was supposed to be in jail. How can she's here? Damn it." Sunny is mad. Hyosunh was supposed to be in jail for more than 2 years but to her surprise, that girl is here. Not in jail anymore.

 

 

"I dont know Sunny. But I think, she have something bad in her mind to destroy me. Miyoung. us. We kinda ruined her perfect life." Taeyeon said again. "And she claimed herself as your bestfriend. Wow." Amber said in sarcasm. Sunny remembered something. "Oh god Tae. Not just her. I saw her gangs too. I saw them, the trio." yes she saw them when she with Sooyoung to find Miyoung a few hours ago.

 

 

Taeyeon sighs. She needs to protect Miyoung. They might hurt her again. "What should we do now unnie? They might do something to you and Miyoung unnie." Krystal said. "Should we tell your parents? They will do anything for us you know that Tae." Jessica suggested. "Yes thats right. Uncle Kim can protect all of us. Just tell him unnie. For Miyoung unnie safety." Yoona said. Taeyeon will do anything for Miyoung.

 

 

But the problem is, her relationship with Miyoung. Her parents want her to marry Jessica, not Miyoung. If she tell them about Miyoung, they might be surprised and probably mad. She lost Miyoung once, she dont want to lose that girl again. "Tae..are you worried about it? I meant, your relationship with me." Jessica asked. She know this day will come. She's ready anyway. "We'll talk about that later Sica." Taeyeon smiles bitterly to the brunette.

 

 

"We can protect each other for the meantime." Yuri said to the older girl. "Yes Taeng. We'll protect each other. And we can ask Butler Park's help right?" Taeyeon nodded to Amber. "Thank you guys. I really owe you guys. I dont know what to do right now. All I can think is Miyoung. Her health. Her safety." she's sad for everything. She was a bad girlfriend for not remembering her for 1 year. "Its okay Tae. Guys, lets just rest okay. We'll talk about this again later." Hyoyeon rubbed Taeyeon's back. "Go to bed Tae. Miyoung needs you." Sooyoung said.

 

 

---------------

 

 

1:00 am.

 

Taeyeon cant sleep yet. She just stares at the sleeping girl. She left 1 year leaving her precious girl without saying anything and the worst part is, she didnt remember the girl. "I'm sorry baby. I'm such a bad person." she pecked at the girl's cheek.

 

 

Her phone vibrated. She saw Jessica's message.

 

Jessica: Are you sleeping?

 

She pressed the keypad.

 

Taeyeon: I cant sleep.

 

Jessica sent another message.

 

Jessica: Lets talk. I'm here at the balcony. I want to talk about us Tae.

 

 

Taeyeon kiss Miyoung's forehead and leave the room to meet Jessica, her fiancee.

 

 

--------------

 

 

"You didnt drink alcohol Sica." Taeyeon said as she walk closer to the brunette. "Dont worry. Its not like I'll get drunk and you." she laughed. Taeyeon just chuckled and sits on the empty couch. Jessica place the glass of wine on the table. She sigh and rubbed her nape. "I think I'm a bit drunk." Taeyeon shook her head and pulled the girl to sit next to her. "Then dont drink anymore. Not when I'm not there with you." Taeyeon still care about her. Deep inside her, she dont want to hurt this girl. They were friends. The closest among others.

 

 

"Lets break up Tae." the older girl was surprised. "What? Dont act dumb Tae. You know we cant continue this. Miyoung needs you more. And you cant hide this forever from your parents. Tell them about her. They'll understand it Tae. You just didnt remember her when we engaged." Jessica explain to the older girl.

 

 

"Sica-ah..I didnt mean to hurt you. I know that you love me ever since we were kids but..I'm sorry." Taeyeon look down on her lap. She dont want to hurt Jessica but if she didnt break up with her, she'll hurt Miyoung. She remembered everything when she was in New York with Jessica. How they spent time together every single day. How they slept together. How they kissed passionately. And how she ended up falling in love with the brunette. Everything is precious but it was happened while she still suffered with amnesia.

 

 

"Tae..I want you to be with her. No need to be sorry. Its my choice. I dont deserve you Tae. I cant continue this because of Miyoung. You love her right? Then you have nothing to do with me anymore." Jessica pulled the silver ring from her finger. She place it in Taeyeon's hand. "Give this to Miyoung. She'll love this." she smiles sincerely. She think that she'll going to cry but luckily she feels more better than before. Its like, she dont have any burden anymore. She let everything out.

 

 

Taeyeon stares at the silver ring. "Are you sure Sica? What will you do next? I mean, if mom and dad know about Miyoung, what happen to you? Are you leaving us? Me?" she asked still staring at the ring.

 

 

Jessica was thinking too. She's not sure what will she do next. She just sighs. "I dont know Tae. Dont worry, I'm still here right? Lets just go with the flow." she said and yawned. "Now I'm sleepy. Lets sleep. Miyoung might freak out if she wake up without you by her side at this hour. Lets go." Jessica get up from her seat followed by Taeyeon. But then the brunette was pulled into a hug. Taeyeon burried her face on Jessica's neck. She was crying. "I'm sorry..." she chocked in tears. The brunette didnt expect Taeyeon to show this side of her. "Tae pls-" "I'm sorry.." she sighs. Taeyeon kept crying and Jessica return the hug. "Its okay Tae." she Taeyeon's back.

 

 

----------------

 

 

Seohyun is the first person to wake up. She stretched her body and rubbed her eyes. Yoona is still sleeping soundly while hugging her waist. The younger girl chuckled and peck at the girl's lips. Yes, they were together since a few months ago. She leave the comfy bed and go to the bathroom.

 

 

A few minutes later.

 

Seohyun went to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast. She was humming a few of popular song then someone approach her. "Good morning." Seohyun turn around and saw Miyoung at the stairs. She quickly ran to the older girl. "Unnie why are you here? You should just rest in bed. Tae unnie will kill me if something happen to you." she hold the eye smile girl's arm and help her.

 

 

Miyoung chuckled. "I want to make breakfast for others. I dont know you were here Seohyun-ah." they walk to the kitchen and sits. "Well, I just happens to woke up early and yes I'm here to make breakfast. But I'll not allowing you to do anything unnie." Seohyun have to be serious or Miyoung will show her aegyo to her.

 

 

Miyoung pouted. "But I want to help." she feel useless for not doing anything. Well everyone prevent her to do anything. They still help her with everything. "Unnie. You're sick. You need to rest. I didnt mean to be rude you know, but I'm just worried. Everyone is worried about you." Seohyun try to explain to the older girl while cutting the onion. Miyoung sighs. "I feel useless. I want to do something atleast." Miyoung plays with her fingers, still pouting. "Get well and I'll let you do everything you want." Seohyun saw how the girl's eyes open widely. "Jinjja?" she smiles happily and Seohyun nodded. "Yes unnie. Now you can just watch me cooking. Dont do anything, just sit and drink this." she place a glass of orange juice on the table that she just took from the fridge. "Okay. Hihi." Miyoung just too adorable and Seohyun just smiles to the older girl.

 

 

--------------

 

 

That evening.

 

They went to the town. Since the view is too beautiful, Sooyoung brought her camera and captured alot of photos. As expected, Butler Park and his people was there with them. They were standing near them and always looking around.

 

 

"Lets eat! I'm hungry." the tall giant said while rubbing her empty stomach. Sunny nudged the taller girl. "We're not hungry yet. Such a shikshin.Pfft." Sunny grabbed the camera from Sooyoung's hand and walk away. "Yah!" they just laughed at both of them. "Lets bet." Yoona suggested to others. Yuri furrowered her eyebrows. "I bet, they'll fall inlove at anytime soon." Hyoyeon said coolly. "I was about to say that. Haha." Amber laughed so hard. 

 

 

They walk to the nearest park. Miyoung sat at the empty bench while Taeyeon knelt on the ground facing the girl. "Taetae what are you doing?" she was confused. The older girl just smile. She start massaging Miyoung's legs. "You are tired. I can give you piggy ride back you know. Why you so stubborn? I dont want to see you get hurt baby." Taeyeon keep massaging her legs. This is the first time Miyoung saw this side of her. At the past, Taeyeon will always gave in with Miyoung coz she love the eye smile girl so much. But now, she want Miyoung to follow everything she asked to do so. Not because she dont love the girl anymore, but she just want to protect the girl. Taeyeon is much stronger than before. She's almost like a guy. Everthing she do will amaze Miyoung.

 

 

"Are you listening?" Miyoung stopped daydreaming. She saw Taeyeon already sat next to her. "We are going to that restaurant later for lunch." she pointed at the restaurant. Miyoung just nodded.

 

 

"Yuri, why are you so quiet today? Something wrong?" Jessica asked the tanned girl. Yuri was being quiet since breakfast. No one notice that but Jessica did. Yuri just smiles. "Nothing. I'm just tired thats all." she lied. She have to. She dont want Jessica to freak out if she tell the truth. Jessica caressed her hand. "Get enough rest Yuri-ah. I dont want my bestfriend to get sick." its hurt her to hear that word. Bestfriend with the one she love is really hurt. Yes. She love Jessica but she didnt tell anyone about it.

 

 

They walk to the restaurant after Sooyoung begged them. That shikshin is hungry like she didnt eat since yesterday. "Its annoying how you keep saying hungry, hungry and hungry all the time. Ugh." Sooyoung just smile widely to the short girl as they walk inside the restaurant.

 

 

At the same time.

 

The trio is watching them. They were inside the other building at second floor, watching everything. "Seriously when can we start your plan? I cant wait anymore." Sunhwa sighs. "Just wait. I know what I'm doing. This is the last time I dealt with them though. So we need to enjoy everything Sunhwa-ah. I know you were so impatient to make them suffer. Just a little more. We'll start it soon. No worries." Hyosung said still watching them at the restaurant, laughing to each other. Jina smirked. "They were so damn happy. Tch." she said in sarcasm. 

 

 

---------------

 

 

Because Yuri is not feeling well, they had to go home early. Miyoung is tired too and she need to rest. 

 

 

"How is she?" Yoona asked. Jessica sat next to Sunny. "Her fever is not that bad. Dont worry, she already sleep." the brunette replied. "Its rare to see her get sick you know. There's something bothering her I guess." Hyoyeon said. She's right. Yuri is a strong girl and she never get sick easily. "I asked her about that but she just said that she just tired." Jessica added.

 

 

"Anyone want chips?" Sooyoung's voice echoed from the kitchen. Sunny shook her head in disbelief. "Aigoo, you can eat everything you want Sooyoung unnie." Seohyun laughed at Sooyoung's behaviour. "Once a shikshin, forever a shikshin." Sunny said as she leaned to Jessica's shoulder. "Go to sleep if you're sleepy Sunny." Jessica said to the shorty. "Hmm later." she hugs Jessica's tiny arm making them laughed. "Since when you being clingy to people? Its new. Lol." Sooyoung asked as she walk to the living room with a big bowl full with chips. "Wae? Jealous much?" Yoona tease the taller girl. Sooyoung glares at the girl. "Shuddup alligator." Yoona stop laughing as she heard that nickname again after years. "What did you say tall giant monster?" Sooyoung place the bowl on the table and stare at the girl.

 

 

Jessica facepalmed. "Stop it guys. Dont be a childish." Jessica said. "Shuddup cat." Sooyoung gasped. She's unpurposely said something that Jessica hated the most. "What?" Hyoyeon pulled Sunny and Seohyun then go upstairs as she saw the hellsica. "I dont want to see anyone die. Lets just pretend we didnt see anything guys." they quickly ran to their room. 

 

 

---------------

 

 

Bathroom.

 

The eye smile girl was in the bathtub while Taeyeon is still her back with soap. Miyoung almost fall asleep but she forced herself to stay awake coz she dont want to make it harder for Taeyeon to carry her out from the bathtub. Taeyeon chuckled. "Its okay baby. You can just sleep. Dont worry about me, I'm strong enough to carry you baby." she kiss the girl's head and let the girl lean closer to her chest as she continue bathing the girl.

 

 

"I like your smell." she heard the younger girl said as she poured water behind the girl. "You chose this perfume remember? I'll always wear it for you baby." she wait for Miyoung to say something but she then noticed the girl already fall asleep in her arms.

 

 

She lays on the bed turning off the light and facing the sleeping girl. She dont know why but she found herself smiling just by watching her baby girl. She cant help but to lean closer and pecked at the girl's lips. Miyoung stirred but didnt wake up. Taeyeon didnt mean to disturb her sleep but she just wants to kiss the eye smile girl. Well, Miyoung is hers anyway. No one will stop her for kissing this beautiful girl.

 

 

"I love you baby." Taeyeon showering the girl's face with kisses. "Taetae.." Miyoung push the older girl for disturbing her beauty sleep. Taeyeon chuckled but she didnt stop. She even went on top of her and kiss her passionately. "I love you." she said again pulling from the kiss. Miyoung open her sleepy eyes and saw her lover staring at her. They were so close. "I love you too Taetae." her husky voice echoed in their room. Taeyeon wasted no time and kiss her again. Still on top of her. Miyoung kiss her back and they intertwined their hands.

 

 

Taeyeon kiss went lower to her neck. Miyoung open her eyes widely as she feels wet on her neck. This is the first time Taeyeon do something like this. But she dont mind because its Taeyeon, her lover. She let out a moan and Taeyeon smiles.

 

 

Author's note: well you know what happen. LOL i dont write okay.

 

 

---------------

 

 

Today is the last day in Jeju Island. They decided to go to the beautiful beach before their departure. As they walk together at the beach, Taeyeon can feel a strong gazed from her back. She look back and saw them whispering to each other.

 

 

"Whats wrong?" Miyoung asked the older girl. "I dont know. They kept whispering to each other looking at us." then it hits her. They make love last night and Miyoung forgot to control her loud voice even though Taeyeon wasnt being rough. Its her first time anyway so what Taeyeon do will just aroused her. And Taeyeon always aware that Miyoung still weak so she try to control her hormone and not hurting the girl.

 

 

"Ohh stop it guys. Its annoying." Taeyeon sighs loudly. Sooyoung scoffed. "After what you did last night, now you're annoying? Tch." she said teasing the girl. They bursted into laughter making Taeyeon and Miyoung embarrased. Jessica pulled the eye smile girl from Taeyeon and cupped her cheek. "Aigoo, did you hurt anywhere? Taeyeon must be rough because she's a ert." Taeyeon facepalmed hearing that from the brunette. Miyoung is blushing.

 

 

It was supposed to be secret but everyone seems to heard everything last night. "Look what you did Taeng. Its your fault." Sunny pushed the older girl and walk away with Miyoung and Jessica.

 

 

"Cant control your hormone huh buddy?" Amber as she walk away with Krystal hugging her waist.

Taeyeon glared at the handsome girl. "Like you never did. Pfft." she walk behind them lazily. Yoona nudged the older girl. She's grinning at her. "What again?" she asked sighs. "Next time, lock the door okay?" Yoona pulled Seohyun and ran away from Taeyeon. "Yah! You saw?" the embarrasing thing ever in her life. She's forgot to lock the door last night but she didnt expect Yoona to witnessing that kind of scene.

 

 

"Tae, not just her. Everyone saw it. Seriously, it was hot." Sooyoung is laughing like mad hearing that from Hyoyeon. Taeyeon was shocked. "What the hell guys." they leave the older alone at the back. She's nagging all alone to everyone. Yuri just shook her head and smiles. She look away from Taeyeon and saw Jessica playing with Miyoung.

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

Seems like you already moved on. And I saw you didnt wear the ring anymore. But what about inside? I'll never know that Sica. Its hurt me too see you cried everynight on bed. I saw how you forced yourself to get drunk. I saw everything. I want to hold you in my arms and tell you everything will be alright but I cant. I'm too weak to even talk to you. Forgive me for acting cold. I need time to get over this before you notice my feelings for you.

 

 

---------------

 

 

They arrived safely in Seoul. Everyone is tired and they were too lazy to go upstairs.

 

 

"Tae, can I talk to you for a sec?" Jessica whispered to the older girl. Taeyeon nodded and unwrapped her arm on Miyoung's shoulder. The eye smile girl is sleepy but she just leaned on the comfy couch. Taeyeon pecked at the girl's cheek and walk to the balcony.

 

 

"We need to find the donor. Miyoung's condition is getting bad Tae. Can you see it?" Jessica said as she sat on the couch. Taeyeon turn around to see the sleeping girl. She noticed it. "She's skinnier than before. She's getting sleepy every 2 hour. Lost appetite. Cant walk for more than 1 hour. Its getting worst. We need to be hurry." Taeyeon bit her lips. She's worried and scared at the same time.

 

 

"Is it hard to find a donor? I dont want to lose her." she try not to choke in tears. She spent time everyday with Miyoung and she forgot about this. She cant believe it how the cancer tear Miyoung's heart apart. She's getting weaker and Taeyeon cant bear herself seeing Miyoung suffer all alone.

 

 

"Its not easy Tae. Thats why we need to hurry. Her doctor contacted me this morning and he told me that in that hospital not even one is suitable for Miyoung." it makes Taeyeon sad even more. She will do anything to save the girl. "I want to tell my parents about this." she said. Jessica rubbed her back. "Are you ready? I was about to suggest that too." Taeyeon nodded. "Its not like I've another choices. I've to tell them about it anyway. Like you said, I cant do this forever." the brunette smiles. They'll do anything to help Miyoung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Enjoy guys :) dont forget to comment!