Chapter 8

Only You

This chapter is also a flashback when Taeyeon and Jessica went to New York after the incident. I'll tell you why Taeyeon fall inlove with Jessica so much to forget about her past.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica enter the cold room seeing a body on the bed, sleeping. She went closer and sat on the bed. Taeyeon got hurted so badly when they was in Korea. Her slender finger the bandage on Taeyeon's head. 

 

 

"I promise I'll take care of you and no one can hurt you anymore Tae." she whispered to the sleeping girl. She was there witnessing everything from the start. She's visiting her parent's grave but then she saw someone hit Miyoung on the back of her head. She was panic and she cant do anything to help the poor girl coz she might get kill too then she hurriedly dialling 911 before they left. But to her surprise, Taeyeon arrived and saw everything. She saw how mad Taeyeon was and how the girl start to punch the guy.

 

 

She close her eyes tightly remembering how they punch Taeyeon until the girl fell to the ground unmove. She wants to blame herself for doing nothing even though she was there.

 

 

"Jessica..." she look down and saw the older girl was awake. "Sorry, did I wake you up? Go to sleep Tae. Its already late." Jessica smiles to her. She was about to go but Taeyeon hold her arm. "No..dont leave me. I'm cold." Taeyeon snuggled to the blonde's chest. Jessica's heart was beating fast but she hope Taeyeon didnt hear that.

 

 

--------------

 

 

A few days later.

 

Taeyeon went to nearest park with Jessica. "You look prettier now. I like it." Jessica changed her hair color from blonde to brown. "Thanks. You want to change yours too? I can bring you there." Taeyeon smiles. "Not now. My head still hurt so maybe later after it gets better." Jessica nodded.

 

 

"Oh anyway, I invited some of our friends from Canada. They will arrive at anytime." Jessica look around to find them. "How many people? They're my bestfriends? But why they lived in Canada while me in Korea?" Taeyeon asked the brunette.

 

 

"Well, you were born in Korea same year with me, Yuri, Hyoyeon and your cousin, Sunny. Then Yoona and Sooyoung were born one year after. Lastly Seohyun, one year after Yoona and Sooyoung. All if them moved to Canada for family's business. Only you and me stay in Korea. We only met our friends on Christmas or wedding when they come here." Jessica stop explaning when she saw someone waving their hands on the other side of road.

 

 

As the time flies, Taeyeon get more comfortable with all of them including Jessica. Today, Taeyeon stay at home coz she need to take care of the sick girl, Jessica. Her parents out for business again and they'll be back after 3 days.

 

 

Jessica sleep on the comfy bed with Taeyeon on her side. Its already 4 months since they left Korea and Taeyeon couldnt deny that she have a feelings for this girl. She spent time with her everyday and when she feel unwell, this girl will always there for her. She was touched but then it was changed into feelings. How come you not fall in love with someone like Jessica when you shared the same bed with her. She smile thinking about the girl. The feelings for the brunette is not easy to describe.

 

 

She's falling deeper everytime Jessica gave a goodnight kiss every single night. She wants to confess her feelings. Jessica stirred in her sleep but Taeyeon the girl's back slowly and let the girl snuggled closer to her. "I love you Jessica." she kiss the girl on cheek and sleep together.

 

 

---------------

 

 

Taeyeon told her parents about her feelings for Jessica and they were surprised. "Are you sure my daughter? You told us that she's just a bestfriend." Mr Kim asked. "Yes Taeyeon-ah. You denied everythin-" "Mom, dad. It was before. I just realised the real feelings now. I dont want anyone else. Please mom, dad." Taeyeon is begging her parents to let her marry the brunette.

 

 

Her parents look at each other and sighs. "She know about this?" Taeyeon shook her head. "Not yet dad. But I will confess tomorrow." Mr Kim rubbed his temple. He just shrugged. "Depends on how she will react to your confession my daughter. Other than that, I'm fine with it as long as you happy." Mrs Kim nodded. She agree with her husband. "If you're happy with this, we've nothing to say. Coz we want the best for you honey." Taeyeon hugs her parents.

 

 

"Thanks mom dad, you guys are the best!" she smile after getting the approval from her parents.

 

 

At the same time.

 

"So what is it?" Yuri asked the brunette. "You look so damn serious here Sica-ah." Hyoyeon said. "I'll tell you guys about Taeyeon's past." Jessica remember the eye smile girl.

 

 

"Omo, so she has girlfriend?" Yoona was surprised. "She must be hurt knowing that Tae unnie didnt remember her at all. But what happen to her Sica unnie?" Seohyun were curious about Miyoung. Jessica continue her story. "They were split without their knowing. When I brought Tae here, Miyoung was still in coma. I want to call them but I dont have the couragement to talk to them. I still blame myself for everything." Jessica start to cry.

 

 

"If I help them, they might be fine now and they dont have to split like this. Miyoung is everything for Tae. I dont want to be selfish but I couldnt deny I still have feelings for Tae. The worst is, I know that Tae is starting to love me. But this is wrong. I dont want to take advantage on her when she still cannot remember anything. I dont know what to do." she cry harder as Yuri pulled her into her embrace.

 

 

"You dont want to hurt Miyoung's feeling. You dont want to hurt Tae's feeling. But at the end, you're the only one getting hurt Sica-ah." Yuri rubbed the girl's back. "If only you're ready with this, I'm going to help you unnie." the youngest said. "Yea. I'll help you too. Its better than late." Hyoyeon knows that Jessica willingly to sacrifice her love for Miyoung. Not everyone will do the same thing like this.

 

 

"But what are we going to do now? Tae unnie start to have feeling for Sica unnie. We need to hurry." Yoona said. "I want to bring her back to Korea." Jessica said all of a sudden. "Are you sure?" Hyoyeon asked. The girl nodded. "When things get better, I'll go back to Korea and fix everything." "If you need our help, just contact us. We'll help you right away." Yuri smiles.

 

 

----------------

 

 

Taeyeon is ready to confess. She waits for the brunette to come one from the bathroom. She slapped herself mentally for not preparing anything. She should atleast ask for candle light dinner or a date or anything but she's too nervous to even think. She heard steps behind her and she gets more nervous. Jessica can sense something wrong with the older girl. "Tae, are you okay?" she asked the older girl. She didnt hear any respond from the girl so she sat beside her, still wearing her towel. "Tae.." she held the older girl's hand giving electric to her body. "Sica..I-I have s-something to say." Taeyeon's voice trembled as the brunette look at her eyes.

 

 

"What is it Tae? You look.. nervous." she have a bad feeling for this. She seems to know what will happen later but she remember what her friends said yesterday.

 

 

"If she confess, just say yes. We need her to give herself to you so that she can hold on what will you ask later."

 

 

"Let everything go with the flow for now Sica-ah. Its not easy to control someone suffered with amnesia."

 

 

"We need her to trust you more. After that, you can tell her past slowly. Like I said, slowly. She'll get hurt if you force her to remember something."

 

 

"Keep mentioning Miyoung's name and she'll start thinking why you always tend for that unfamiliar name."

 

 

Taeyeon look down on her lap. "If you're not going to answer me, I'm not going to hear it then." she wall to the closet searching for a comfortable clothes. Taeyeon waste no time and ran to the brunette, hugging her from behind. "I love you Jessica." Bingo. Thats why she feels something bad about it. She close her eyes and sighs.

 

Forgive me Miyoung-ah....

 

 

"Let me wear my clothes first Tae. Its awkward." Taeyeon let go of her and step back. She bite her lips while waiting for the brunette. Jessica sat on the bed. It was silence after the confession.

 

 

"Are you sure with this Tae?" she asked the older girl. She look straightly at the girl's eyes. "What do you mean? Of course I'm sure with this. But I'm not forcing you." the petite girl said and looking away.

"What I meant is, you still suffered with amnesia. You lost your memory including someone you loved." Jessica was strong enough to say that even though her heart aching. "I'm willingly to forget everything in the past just for you. It took times for me to finally realised this so I wont denied it again for the second time. I want you to be mine. Only mine." Taeyeon held the brunette's hand tightly.

 

 

Taeyeon went closer to the girl's face. She laid the brunette slowly on the bed and kiss her lips. Jessica have no choice. She have to endure her aching heart for taking advantage on the amnesia girl. She start kissing back and let the older girl kiss her. "Since you kiss me back, I'll take that as yes." Taeyeon smile to the brunette below her.

 

 

---------------

 

 

Just exactly what they planned, Jessica kept mentioning about Miyoung. Taeyeon listened but sometimes she got irritated. "Can you stop with that girl? Its getting my nerve and I cant concentrated on the road." Jessica stop talking and look away. She's not sulked but she just annoyed with the super lazy Kim Taeyeon to remember something from her past coz the girl dont want to atleast close her eyes and refresh her mind for a few seconds.

 

 

Its already 10 months since they left Korea and Jessica couldnt wait anymore. She needs to bring Taeyeon back to meet Miyoung. And the worst happened last month, Taeyeon's parents make announcement for Taeyeon and Jessica's engagement and yes they're engaged now. Jessica is officially Taeyeon's fiancee. The brunette was worried if Miyoung found out about the engagement and she'll freak out. She'll definitely misunderstood the whole situation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

Just one more update hahahahaha go go go~