Chapter 5

Only You

A few days later.

 

Miyoung was standing infront of her parents grave. She told them about her life and about how she loves Taeyeon. She was happy with her life now and without Taeyeon, her life is still miserable. Thanks to Taeyeon for helping her.

 

 

At the same time.

 

Taeyeon already discharged from hospital a few days ago. She wants to accompany the eye smile girl but the girl insisted and she just stayed at home. Its already 2:00 pm and Miyoung asked to fetch her at 2:30 pm so she need to get ready now. She dont want to be late.

 

 

Miyoung sat at empty seats alone. She's waiting for her lover to fetch her. Little did she know, there's a few people near her. They were standing behind her with someone. "Goodbye nerd." she says in her mind and smirk.

 

 

Miyoung fell to the ground. Her head was in pain and she's bleeding. She saw them. She saw her. But she cant hold the pain anymore and lost her concious after that. "Yah!! What the are you doing to her!" Taeyeon saw everything but she's late. Miyoung was unconcious on the ground with blood on her head. She was already late. "Hold her!" one of them said. Taeyeon saw the familiar girl. "You!" she was beaten by them but she try to fight with all of them even though she's not gonna win this fight. "What did you do to her !" she throw a hard punch on the guy's face and grab the girl's collar. "I'm going to kill you Hyosung-" too bad she couldnt finish what wants to say to Hyosung when one of the guy hit her head just like what they did to Miyoung earlier.

 

 

Hyosung start to panic. She's not planning to do this to Taeyeon.

"I didnt told you to hit her what the are you doing!" the older girl fell to the ground whimpered in pain. She's getting dizzy and everything is blurry to her. Hyosung start to run away. Taeyeon hold Miyoung's hand tightly. She didnt care about her pain, she's only care about Miyoung. "Please be s-safe. If I d-didnt make i-it, y-you need.... t-to stay a-alive...M-miyoung.." her eyes close and bring her into the darkness.

 

 

-----------------

 

 

1 year later.

 

The Kim's mansion was quiet. Everything was changed since the incident. Taeyeon's parents insist that their daughter need to stay in New York along with Jessica. Sooyoung and Sunny were told to go back to Canada but they cant.

 

 

They want to stay and take care of Miyoung. The poor girl was in coma for months and Taeyeon, she lost her memory. Sunny is taking care of the eye smile girl until the day she woke up from coma.

 

 

Graduation Day.

 

"Finally its over." Sooyoung sighs and close her eyes. She lay on the grass with Sunny and Miyoung on her side. "Its tiring." Sunny said. They miss Taeyeon so much. 1 year is so long for them and they didnt know when will she comeback to Korea. "I hope that she'll be back soon and stay here with us." Sunny's voice cracks. She didnt hear anything from The Kims or Jessica about the amnesia girl.

 

 

Miyoung was quiet. She didnt remember what had happened 1 year ago but everyone told her that its Hyosung who did everything. She got arrested by police a few days later after the incident. She miss the older girl so much. Even though she couldnt remember anything yet, Miyoung promised to herself that she'll make Taeyeon's memory comeback no matter what happen.

 

 

"She'll comeback. I'm sure." Miyoung heard Sooyoung said.

 

 

------------------

 

 

After the graduation, they're back to the mansion to get some rest. To their surprise, someone was there inside the mansion. Jessica smile widely to the trio. "Sica! Omg you're back!" Sunny hugs the pretty girl tightly followed by Sooyoung. "Yeah, I'm back for good. I miss you guys so much." she's not the blonde anymore. She dyed her hair when she was in New York. "You're prettier with brown hair Sica-ah." Sooyoung's eyes were sparkling seeing the other girl.

 

 

"Thanks Soo." she giggled with Sooyoung's behaviour. Miyoung looks around to find someone. Yes. She's looking for Taeyeon.

 

 

Jessica smiles to the eye smile girl. "She's out with others. Dont worry, she'll be here at anytime." Miyoung hugs the brunette. "Thank you for coming back. Its means alot to me." she cant wait to meet her lover. Its been 1 year since they left Korea.

 

 

"Anyway, did she...remember anything?" Sunny ask. A sighs come out from the brunette. "I'm sorry. Its not easy. I've tried so many times but she got hurt whenever she force herself to remember something. I'm sorry Miyoung." the eye smile girl just smile bitterly. "It'll take awhile for that. Ah, earlier I heard you said she was out with others. Whose that 'others'? Dont tell me?" Jessica smile widely and nodded. "Bingo Sooyoung-ah. They're all here. They'll stay here with us!" Sunny and Sooyoung gasped hearing that from the brunette. "ARE YOU SERIOUS! OMG I MISS THEM SO MUCH!" the tall giant start to jumping around them. She's too excited and happy to meet her bestfriends.

 

 

Miyoung turn around when she heard some unfamiliar voices. "We're home!" someone shouted from outside. "We're here. Come in guys." Jessica sat on the couch pulling Miyoung to sit beside her.

 

 

Sooyoung ran to them and hug them tightly in her long arms. "Guyssssssss." she's crying while hugging all of them. "Oh god its you shikshin!" "Yah, why wont you stop growing up? You seems to be taller than before Sooyoung-ah." "Miss you so much Sooyoung unnie." "Hey flirty wth are you crying? Hahahaha." they are Sooyoung's bestfriends in Canada. Yuri, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Yoona.

 

 

Sunny hugs the four of them and dragged them to the living room. "Hey, you must be Miyoung right? Nice to meet you. I'm Yuri. This is Yoona, that blonde is Hyoyeon and lastly is Seohyun." they shakes hand and smile to each other. Miyoung look at the brunette. Jessica's eyes says I-told-them-about-you and Miyoung nodded.

 

 

"Where's Taeyeon?" Sunny look around to find her cousin. "She's outside. She's talking to mom. You know, mom is worried about her condition and its not easy to convince her about coming back to Korea. Lol I dont know what this sleepyhead say to make them agreed." Hyoyeon said. They were bestfriends for years and Taeyeon's parents insisted to call them mom and dad. "Well, I've my own ways." the brunette rolled her eyes.

 

 

Miyoung just look at the door. She'll finally meet her lover. But, her feelings is mixed. She dont know how to react when Taeyeon see her later. Ofcourse she wants to hug the older girl and kiss her on the lips. But she's afraid. The older girl might freak out if she do something like that. She's still not recover from amnesia. They noticed how nervous the eye smile girl right now. "Miyoung..lets go." Jessica held the girl's hand and walk to the front door. Miyoung's heart is beating like crazy. She wants to stop but she missed the older girl.

 

 

Taeyeon was laughing on the phone when they come out. "Okay mom. I promise I'll take care of Sica. Oh come on, she's my fiancee for a god's sake mom. Haha okay dont worry, everything will be alright here. I'll call you later okay. Bye, love you mom." she hung up the phone call.

 

 

Miyoung heard everything. She was shocked but she remain calm. Jessica squeeze the girl's hand and show I'm-sorry-I'll-explain-that-later face. "Hey babe." Taeyeon went to the brunette and kiss her lips. Its really awkward for Jessica to let Miyoung saw this and its uncomfortable for Miyoung too.

 

 

"Hey, you're talking to mom? What did she say? " Jessica ask. "Well you know her. Worrying you more than me. Its not fair hmmph." Taeyeon is pouting like a kid. "Pfft. She's care for you too. Anyway, I want to introduce someone to you. Miyoung, this is Taeyeon. Taeyeon, this is Miyoung. Remember the girl that I always forced you to remember when we were in New York? Here she is." Miyoung dont know what to do. Seems like they need to start all over again from the very first thing.

 

 

"So its you? Haha nice to meet you Miyoung-ssi. Even though you gave me headaches everytime I tried you remember you, but I couldnt denied that you're pretty just like what my fiancee said. I hope we can be friends." Taeyeon is friendly but this is not what Miyoung wanted.

 

 

Hearing the word 'fiancee' from Taeyeon's mouth, she can feels her heart breaking into pieces.

 

 

Jessica slapped herself mentally. This is not going to be easy. This is not the old Taeyeon. After the incident, Taeyeon changed. She need to explain everything to Miyoung. "You're not gonna say anything? Wow. So its true you're reserved person." Taeyeon smiles to the almost-crying-eye-smile-girl. She's on the verge of tears. If she say something, she might choke.

 

 

Jessica hold Taeyeon's shoulder. "Lets go inside. The girls are waiting for you especially your cousin. Come on." Taeyeon walk ahead leaving the brunette and Miyoung. As soon as she left, Miyoung broke into tears. "I'm so sorry Miyoung-ah. Its hurt you I know. Please dont misunderstand me, and Taeyeon. I owe you an explanation and I'll tell you everything later. She's still dont remember anything so she just do whatever she wants. Its far from what she really want and you know it too. Blame me for not trying harder to help her remember who you are. But not our relationship. I'll tell you the detail later. Now please, just please stop crying." Jessica hug the crying girl and rubbed the girl's back.

 

 

They stay for a few minutes before Miyoung calm herself down. Jessica still hold the girl's hand and they walk inside the mansion together.

 

 

 

-------------------------

 

So what do you say? Haha lemme tell you something guys. This is just the beginning. I'll update more chapters and please comment below to share whatever you had in your mind about my story. And..there is alot of drama in this story. Prepare your heart for every moment of Taeny and others. But dont hate me hahaha :)