Chapter 3

Only You

A few days later.

 

Miyoung is sitting on her bed. She's confused. She was thinking about Taeyeon.

 

 

Flashback

 

"Hi pretty, my name is-" before she could kiss Miyoung's hand someone push her away. "Dont you dare shikshin. She's mine. Please behave."

 

End flashback.

 

 

Taeyeon went inside her room and smile at the girl who still didnt notice her. She brings a glass of water and meds for the girl. "Miyoung-ah..are you okay?" she asked as she sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm okay. I'm just a little bit tired." Miyoung replied. "Alright. Its time to eat your meds. You can go back to sleep after this. You need more rest." Miyoung nodded to the older girl. "Can I ask something?" Taeyeon smile and nod.

 

 

"About that day, you said that I'm you-" "Miyoung-ah..go to sleep okay? We'll talk later. I want to go somewhere now." she left the room immediately makes the eye smile girl disappointed.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Oh god why would I left her like that? Ughh stupid brain. She must be sad because of me. But how should I explain that? Its Sooyoung's fault. If she didnt flirting with her, I'm not saying such thing like like that. That tall giant will get it from me later. I should go now before she saw me.

 

End POV

 

 

Miyoung lay on the bed but she cant sleep. She just want to know why Taeyeon said something like that to Sooyoung. If she didnt mean it, she dont've to run away like that and ofcourse its obviously can be seen through her eyes that she scared. Miyoung sighed again. She wants to forget that. Its not that important. Taeyeon might saying something like that just for fun. She's dork anyway. Miyoung close her eyes and try to sleep.

 

 

Sooyoung and Sunny start to order for lunch. Taeyeon back from ladies room and sat next to them. "You didnt wake Miyoung up? Is it fine to left her alone?" Sunny asked still looking at the menu. "My butler and Mrs Soo In is there for her. They can take care of her for awhile." Sooyoung stare at the short girl infront of her. She can smell something fishy from this girl. "Okay thats it. Thank you." Sunny said to the waiters.

 

 

Taeyeon didnt notice that Sooyoung is staring at her. "Yah wae geurae?" Sunny nudge the shikshin. "I can smell something fishy here. Taeng, you explain." the older girl startled when Sooyoung poke her cheek. "Huh? Why me?" Sooyoung scoffed. "I dont know. You tell me. Whats wrong with you? I noticed something from your face. It says 'I'm not happy' so do you mind explain that? And one more thing, its about Miyoung." Sunny observing her cousin's face. "Yah, dont tell me..." "Yeah, I bet she is." Sooyoung smirk to the older girl.

 

 

"Wait, dont ask me alot of question. I'm still confused okay." Taeyeon said as she massaging her forehead. "Confused? Why?" Sooyoung start to attack her with questions. "Guys, this is my first time. What I meant is, with a girl. So I was thinking maybe I like her as a friend. And beside, we know each other less than 2 weeks. So dont expect more than that. Its making me sick." Taeyeon is pouting cutely.

 

 

"Are you sure? If that so, I've my chance to flirt her. Even though she's pale and weak but I couldnt deny how beautiful she is. Am I right?" Sooyoung didnt lie about how pretty Miyoung is. "This shikshin is playgirl. She can get anything she wants. Are you sure about your feelings Taengoo-ah?" Sunny asked.

 

 

Taeyeon sighs. "What should I do? And no way Sooyoung. I'll not letting you flirting with her. I dont know why but she's not you- " "Because she's yours. You told me. Remember? When you fetched us, I flirted with her and you got mad. I've got your answer. Thank you." Sooyoung smile widely and lean on the seat.

 

 

"WHAT?" Taeyeon covered and look around. "Hahahaha you should look at your face Taengoo-ah." Sunny is laughing because of Taeyeon 's behaviour.

 

 

-----------------

 

 

That night.

 

Taeyeon brave herself to approach the sick girl. Sooyoung and Sunny is always teasing her since they know about her feelings today. She needs to confirm everything before its too late and make one of them hurt. She took a deep breath before knock the wooden door.

 

 

Miyoung heard the knock. She knows that was Taeyeon but she dont know why she couldnt react to it. She wants to talk to Taeyeon but deep in her heart, she's mad at the older her for ignoring her for the past few days. She close her eyes and pretends to sleep.

 

 

The door was opened. Taeyeon walk slowly to the bed and observe the younger girl. "I should've come earlier. Aishh." she sat beside the girl and stares at her. Miyoung wants to opened her eyes to see the older girl who was already lying on her side but she cant. She have to wait for Taeyeon to leave the room.

 

 

1 minute..

 

 

2 minute..

 

 

3 minute..

 

 

4 minute..

 

 

Miyoung almost fell asleep for real but then she feel Taeyeon's hand her hair. "I know that I'm being a coward all these past days. I'm being a jerk towards you. I shouldnt've done that. I'm sorry Miyoung. Its hurted you. I can feel it. I just...confused. I need time to figure it out about..my feelings for you. You might didnt hear this but, I like you but Sooyoung wants to take you away from me and I wont let her do that. Then its really hit me. I dont like you...I love you. Yeah, I'm sure about it. I can smile in happiness just seeing your calm face like this. Its okay if you didnt feel the same way like me. Its not normal though. Stupid me." Taeyeon is smiling like idiot for the confession but she didnt know that Miyoung heard everything. She dont want to hurt her for this abnormal feelings.

 

 

Miyoung's heart is beating like crazy. Its hurt her but she's smiling like a mad person in her mind. She knows its not normal for girl and girl in a relationship. But she couldnt blame Taeyeon coz she also feel the same way. Its been 2 years since she has a hugest crush on Taeyeon. She did not show any interest coz she know she'll never get notice. There's alot of fangirls and fanboys in her school that always dying to speak with Taeyeon and she's not at the same level with all of them.

 

 

She didnt expect to hear something like this from her crush. Her feelings is mixed and she dont know how to react. Taeyeon still caressed her face then suddenly she whimper in pain. "Miyoung? Are you hurt?" Taeyeon start to panic. Miyoung open her eyes and look straightly into the older girl's eyes.

 

 

"I...heard.." Miyoung doesnt care about the pain. She's too happy to react for Taeyeon's confession. "If you hurt, I can bring you to the hospital right now." she still stares at Taeyeon's panic face and she didnt even blink her eyes. "Miyoung?" Taeyeon is so stupid coz she think that Miyoung is already died coz the girl didnt blink her eyes.

 

 

She start crying. "Miyoung..." her voice cracked. The younger girl start to caressed Taeyeon's brown hair to make the girl calm down. "Taeyeon.." the older girl look at her face and hug her immediately. "Dont make me scared like that. I'm sorry for being a jerk I'm really really sorry. Dont leave me." Miyoung return the hug and smile. She forgot all the pain and just enjoying Taeyeon's warm embrace.

 

 

A few minutes later.

 

Taeyeon stop crying. They sat next to each other and leaned on the wall without saying anything for almost 15 minutes. "Taeyeon-ah.." Miyoung call her name. The older girl turn to her left and look at the younger girl. "Hm?" she's too shy after the confession. "You dont have to be shy. You're not a coward after all." Taeyeon looks like a kid right now. She just listening to what Miyoung wanted to say. "Thank you for loving me Taeyeon." she wants to cry again hearing that from Miyoung coz maybe this is one side love. "But.. I wanna hear that again. Can you?" she didnt expect Miyoung to ask her repeating the confession again.

 

 

Taeyeon closes her eyes. "I love you Miyoun-" she stop talking and feel wet on her cheek. Miyoung is smiling after the quick peck on Taeyeon's cheek. "I love you too." she lay on the bed and ready to sleep. The older girl is surprised. "Goodnight." Miyoung smile in her sleep.

 

 

-----------------

 

 

Sooyoung already had the 3rd sandwich while waiting for others. "Enjoying your breakfast huh shikshin?" Sunny approach the taller girl and hit her arm. "Sorry bunny, I cant resist food. You know it right?" she just rolled her eyes at the shikshin and look around. "Where's Taengoo and Miyoung?" Sooyoung shrugged and continue eating her fav sandwich. "I dont want to be late on the first day of school! Aish that dork." they're continuing their study in Seoul Art High School starting from today.

 

 

Sunny went upstairs to Taeyeon's room. "Boya? Where is this dork?" she close the door and went to other room. Miyoung's room.

 

 

Taeyeon and Miyoung sleeping while hugging each other. Sunny took her iphone from her uniform and take a pictures. "You guys look so damn cute. Finally you make a move Taengoo-ah. I'm so proud of you cousin." Sunny walk away from that room and smiling like idiot. "Hold on, I was supposed to wake them up." she ran back to the room and yell "YAH LOVE BIRD WAKE UP NOW!" both Taeyeon and Miyoung is startled for that loud voice. 

 

 

At school.

 

Miyoung look around and start to feel scared. Everyone is whispering to each other after seeing the poor girl with Taeyeon. She saw the school baddas. They were staring at her and Miyoung is almost freak out. Taeyeon knows that Miyoung is scared of the bullies. She held the younger girl hand and ignore other people. "I got your back. Dont worry." Taeyeon said as they walk to the cafeteria. On the other side.

 

 

The school baddas is talking about Miyoung. "Wtf she's doing with Taeyeon?" Hyosung crossed her arm, mad. "That nerd is something. This is weird. Seriously weird." said the girl named Jina. "She'll get it later. Come on guys." Sunhwa flips her hair and walk away with the gangs.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Gosh I'm getting dizzy. Anyway guys, I'll update more later. Now I need my sleep. Hehe seeya later silent readers ^^