Chapter 19

Only You

A few days later.

 

Taeyeon got another project and she need to go to Gangnam for the meeting. Miyoung as her personal assistant will follow her and YulSic will be there as well.

 

 

"Can you wait here? I'm going to the toilet." Taeyeon said to the eye smile girl as they walk in to the lobby. Miyoung nodded. "Alright. I'll wait here with them." she reffering to Yuri and Jessica who was being lovey dovey behind them. "Kay sweetie." Taeyeon quickly walk to the nearest toilet and doing her 'business'.

 

 

"Where's Taeng?" Yuri ask while looking around. "Toilet. Are you guys done being all lovey dovey? We've important meeting here." Miyoung rolled her eyes. "Chill will ya? You can do it with Tae later. Dont ruin our moment please." Yuri laughed followed by Jessica.

 

 

"Yah be professional will you? We are at the Lee Corporation for god's sake! Show some respect guys. Aish." she started fan herself using her hand. "Are you on PMS? Calm down. No one is here right? Aigoo Miyoung." Jessica giggled and let go of Yuri's hand. When it comes to business, Miyoung is so strict and serious. Being such a understanding friends, Yuri and Jessica stopped being all lovey dovey. They just sat there checking their papers for the meeting later.

 

 

At the toilet.

 

Taeyeon is washing her hands until someone approach her. "Kim Taeyeon am I right?" she look at the mirror and saw a tall woman standing behind her. "Yes. And you are?" she ask as she turn around to face the woman.

 

 

"I'm Lee Eunji. CEO of Lee Corporation. Nice to meet you." they shake hands and smile to each other.

 

 

Its been 20 minutes and Miyoung getting impatient waiting for her fiancee. "What took her so long? Ugh." she kept looking around to find Taeyeon but the girl cant be found. "Did she really have a 'business' at there? Daebak. What did she eat earlier?" Jessica jokes make Yuri burst into laughter.

 

 

"You want me to find her?" Yuri nudge the eye smile girl's waist. Miyoung was about to respond but then she saw Taeyeon walking with someone. "Thats the CEO. What? They know each other?" Jessica ask. They were looking at how happy Taeyeon was. "I never know that. She said she never meet the CEO yet." Yuri added.

 

 

Miyoung was now annoyed. Did Taeyeon lied? She thought that Taeyeon never meet Lee Eunji but now they were talking comfortably and even touching arms.

 

 

"Yea sure, seeya later. Glad to meet you Eunji." they went seperate ways and Taeyeon grinned at her friends. "Guys guess what?" she looks so excited. "What Kim Taeyeon?" Miyoung said coldly. Being so excited, Taeyeon didnt notice the coldness from the eye smile girl. "They agreed with the project. Awesome right? We didnt even start the meeting yet." Yuri and Jessica were shocked. They know its not easy to make Lee Corporation join any project coz they were so strict choosing partner.

 

 

 

"Oh my god Tae. Its daebak. How can she agreed? You talk to her? You know my head almost explode thinking about this project but she easily agreed with you? Damn you're amazing." Yuri give thumbs up to the older girl.

 

 

"Since she's so strict about choosing partner, we did everything to make her agree. But you just talk to her like that and what? She agreed." Jessica giving a massage to Yuri's head. Both of them really put alot of effort for this project. "Well, I've my own ways." she smirked and pulled both of them. "Come on, the meeting is about to start." 

 

 

At the meeting's room, Miyoung kept looking at Taeyeon and Eunji. She cant focus when she saw how Taeyeon and Eunji smile to each other. "How can you flirt infront of me? Did you forget that I'm your fiancee?" Miyoung ask mentally while looking at them.

 

 

A few moments later.

 

The meeting has ended. They're now going back to Kims Corporation. Miyoung just being quiet and play with her phone. Taeyeon start to notice how quiet her fiancee is. "Hey baby, why are you so quiet? Are you okay?" she ask. But Miyoung didnt reply. "Miyoung-ah.." Taeyeon stopped the car on the roadside. She dont know why this girl looks so mad. She's not doing anything wrong, she thought. "Hey babe look at me. Tell me whats wrong." she ask again.

 

 

"You should know that. Dont ask me." Miyoung replied coldly. Taeyeon can sensed something bad behind that voice. It must be something at the Lee Corporation. But she cant remember it. "I dont know Miyoung-ah. Please tell me." she dont want to have another argument with Miyoung. She still remember about their argument last week. Its hurt to be alone without the ones you love.

 

 

"You lied to me Kim Taeyeon. And worst, you flirt infront of me. You told me, you never meet the CEO coz you dont know anything about her. But what I saw its totally different than what you said. You laughed with her and even touching her arms. You think I didnt saw that? The last time I check, you never being like this to our business partner. Just her. Why? I dont know. You tell me. And another thing is, for the whole meeting you guys kept smiling to each other. I'm sitting next to you if you forgot that. I saw everything." Taeyeon gulped as Miyoung told her everything.

 

 

She realized it was her mistake for ignoring the girl after she met Lee Eunji. She hit herself mentally. "And I saw how she touch your face Kim Taeyeon." Miyoung added. Thats worst. "I dont care if you lied. Maybe you have your own reason. But she touch you! You touch her too!" Taeyeon close her eyes as the girl yelled.

 

 

"I dont know what she's thinking. But I did felt uncomfortable. I'm sorry Miyoung-ah. She just friend of mine. Nothing more. Please believe me." Taeyeon spoke the truth. Eunji is actually her ex classmate in high school. "You didnt seems like uncomfortable at all. I dont know, I dont want to talk about this." Miyoung get out of the car leaving the older girl behind. "Miyoung! Wait wait please dont go. I'll send you home. Just dont go anywhere without me. Something might happen to you please baby." she hold the girl's hand tightly. Miyoung yanked her hand away and call the taxi. "I thought you dont care? Well maybe since I make you mad last week, so now you want a fair play? Its payback time huh? Well done. You win." she gets inside the taxi and leave the place immediately.

 

 

 

Kim's Corporation.

 

Yoona leaned on the chair as she sighs heavily. She was tired and she need Seohyun now. She stand up lazily and walk out from her office. Its lunch time and she wants to go to the cafe with her girlfriend. But Seohyun cant be found. "Huh? Where is she?" Yoona look around the empty office. Seohyun never leave her office without telling Yoona. Its rare though. "Hey yoong wassup?" Hyoyeon approach the girl. "Hey Unnie." she smiled tiredly. "Aigoo you look so tired. Just go home yoong. I know you already done with your work. And you need enough rest. You work too much." Hyoyeon rubbed the girl's back.

 

 

"Thanks for your concern unnie. But I'm fine. Anyway, did you see Seohyun anywhere? She's not in her office." Yoona ask the older girl. "Seohyun? Oh I saw her at the elevator." Hyoyeon answered.

 

 

-------------

 

 

Seohyun went to the nearest cafe. She purposely didnt go to company's cafe coz she dont want anyone to see her right now coz she's meeting Yonghwa. "Seohyun-ah." she walk to the table and sat infront of him.

 

 

"Thank you for coming. I hope I didnt disturb you." Yonghwa said and smile. Seohyun nodded. "Its nothing. And its lunch time so I'm not that busy." she said.

 

 

They start ordering. While waiting for their food, Yonghwa start talking. "Where's Yoona? I thought she'll come as well." Seohyun need to calm herself. She scared if Yoona found out about this meeting and start to misunderstanding everything. "She's busy." she just gave a short answer. Yonghwa rubbed the back of his head feeling the awkwardness. "I've something to say." Seohyun suddenly spoke.

"What is it?" Yonghwa asked. Seohyun seems serious about it though. "Its about me and Yoona."

 

 

That time, Yoona walk out from the company. She was told that Seohyun went to another cafe other than company's. She failed to call her girlfriend so she just go to the cafe tiredly. A few minutes after she walk, she saw Seohyun sitting...with him.

 

 

Her heart ache. She dont know why Seohyun went to see him secretly behind her. She quickly turn around before they could see her. She walk away with tears all over her face.

 

 

-------------

 

 

Yuri is waiting for Taeyeon and Miyoung at the lobby. "Its been 1 hour, where are they? Aish. Did they went to somewhere?" Yuri pouted and crossed her arms. She was about to leave the lobby but then someone approach her from behind. "Yuri-ssi." unfamiliar voice echoed behind the tanned girl.

 

 

 

It was one of Kim's Corporation employee, Yerim. "What are you doing here Yuri-ssi?" the girl asked. She was known as the big fan of Yuri. She just love everything about Yuri and she never care about Yuri's girlfriend which is Jessica Jung. "I'm waiting for CEO Kim and her P.A since they're not arrive yet from Gangnam. And what are you doing here? Its lunch time. Go to eat." Yuri never know about her admirers. She never care about it since she loves Jessica so much. But this girl infront of her is always waiting for her chance to be with Yuri.

 

 

"I was about to go to the cafe. But since I'm alone, and I saw you here alone too..why dont we go together?" Yerim smile to the tanned girl hoping that she will agree to go lunch together. "Aww too bad. I cant go with you..Yerim-ssi." Yuri said after saw the girl's nametag. "My girlfriend will be arrive here. She's in the toilet actually. I'm sorry kay? Maybe I'll join you next time with others too." she make the girl mad without her knowing. She was pulled strongly by that girl. And worst, their lips touched.

 

 

Jessica saw everything. She saw how Yuri kiss that girl infront of her. "KWON YURI!" her loud voice make Yuri startled. "Sica-ah..oh no." Yuri push Yerim away and wiped with the back of her palm. Jessica walk away leaving the tanned girl. She's mad.

 

 

"Hey babe! Please, listen to me. I can explain to you. I didnt kiss her!" Yuri grabbed the girl's hand make her turn around. "You think I'm blind? If you didnt kiss her, what are you doing then? Make out with her? Tch. You dont have to explain everything, I dont need it." Jessica walk away again. Yuri touch her again but she push her away roughly. "DONT.TOUCH.ME." with that, Jessica get inside her car and left the company.

 

 

Yuri turn around and saw Yerim with her innocent face. She grabbed her hands tightly making her flinch. "What did you just do?! Are you trying to destroy my relationship with her?!" Yuri yelled at the girl's face making her scared. "I'm sorry..please forgive me." Yerim answered but Yuri cant forgive her easily. She was about to slap the girl but someone stopped her from doing so.

 

 

 

"Yah what are you doing? Stop it Yuri!" Amber hold Yuri's body from behind preventing her from hurting Yerim. Krystal hold Yuri's hand. "Unnie whats wrong? Please calm down." this is the first time they saw hell-yul. "She kissed me! Jessica saw it and now she's misundertood everything. She dont want to talk to me nor even listen to my explanation!!" both of them turn their head to the crying Yerim.

 

 

-------------

 

 

At home.

 

Miyoung arrived. She ignored the shikshin and go upstairs. "What was that?" Sunny asked as she walk from the kitchen. Sooyoung shrugged. "I dont know. She looks..mad." the tall giant said. "Couple bickering again maybe?" Sunny sat next to the tall girl placing a bowl of chips on the table.

 

 

A few minutes later, Jessica arrived at home too. "Hey Sic-" "No, I'm tired. Let's talk later." the brunette go to upstairs leaving the girls dumbfounded. "First is Miyoung. Second is Jessica. Who's next?" Sooyoung sighs heavily. "There's something happened at the company. Lets just shuddup and see what will happen next." Sunny start to feed the shikshin enjoying their free time together.

 

 

That night, everyone is home. They were having dinner awkwardly. Sensing that something might happen earlier, Hyoyeon carefully ask. "I heard about our project with Lee's Corporation. Good job guys." she know about the project since she's the one who suggested to go to Gangnam for the meeting.

 

 

"Good job to Taeyeon since she's the one who flirted with her. Thats why she agreed to be our partner." Miyoung get up from her seat and leave the dining room. The older girl just stare at the plate with her untouch food. She's not saying anything coz she's admit that is was her fault.

"Oh well..guys." the blonde dont know what to do. Its really awkward that she want to just leave the place.

 

 

"Sica-ah.." Yuri call the quiet girl next to her. "I'm done. Goodnight guys." Jessica get up and leave all of them to her room. Yuri just sighs and leaned on the chair. Its not easy to talk to the hell-sica.

 

 

"I dont know what happened, but seriously you guys need to solve your problem immediately. I dont want to eat with this kind of situation." Hyoyeon said seriously. Taeyeon and Yuri just nodded slowly and make their ways to upstairs. "Oh and you too maknaes. Why so quiet? " the blonde ask again. She noticed that Yoona and Seohyun didnt talk to each other.

 

 

"Its nothing. I'm just feeling well unnie." Yoona answered. "I told you to rest right? Why so stubborn? And you Seohyun, why did you left without telling Yoona? She tried to find you everywhere." Seohyun gulped hearing that from the blonde. "You find me? I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you that...that I went to other cafe with my friend." she realized why Yoona ignored her earlier.

 

 

Yoona just smile weakly. "Its okay. But next time, please tell me before I caught you again." she said the last sentence slowly. And yes, Seohyun heard it. She need to tell the truth to Yoona about why she met Yonghwa today. Its her fault for not telling Yoona about it.

 

 

"What about you guys?" Hyoyeon asked SooSun. "Huh? What about us?" Sooyoung ask back. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes "You guys have a problem too?" 

 

 

"No Hyoyeon-ah. We're fine. Dont worry. This shikshin wouldnt dare to do anything." Sunny said nudging the girl beside her. "Auch! Hm yeah we're fine. Er its just that, I need more chips. Can you buy for me?" she got a strong slap behind her head from the shorty. "Thats your problem. Not mine. Pfft shikshin." Hyoyeon shook her head and get up from her seat.

 

 

 

YulSic's room.

 

Jessica laid on the bed. She was so tired and mad. She cant believe that Yuri could betrayed her like that. She tried to hold back her tears but failed. Her heart hurted so much. Its not like she dont want to hear anything from Yuri. She saw everything so why she would hear more explanation? Its more than enough. Maybe she's not perfect for Yuri anymore.

 

 

She close her eyes as she heard the door opened by someone. Yuri walk slowly to the girl. "Sica..please talk to me. I know you're awake. Baby please.." she sat next to the girl. She wants to explain everything. It wasnt her fault. She was pulled by Yerim.

 

 

Jessica just stay quiet and ignore the tanned girl. "I know you're mad. But I wanna tell you that, it wasnt my fault. She pulled me strongly. And she kissed me. I was too shocke-" "Stop. I dont want to know." Jessica said coldly. "Sica-ah..I love you so much. I wouldnt betray you like that. You know that right? I dont know she would do that to me. Please trust me." she tried her best to prove that she's the victim.

 

 

"I know you love me. But..maybe your love has faded. Who knows? Thats why you betrayed me Yuri. Maybe I'm not perfect for you anymore." she choked at the last sentence. Yuri burst into tears. She loves Jessica so much. This is wrong. Meeting Yerim is a messed. "No Sica no..I love you with all my heart. Please dont say like that. I love you baby." Yuri never cried like that. Her sobbing became louder as Jessica continue ignoring her.

 

 

Why is it so hard to prove her love to Jessica? She spoke the truth anyway, she thought. She swear to god if she ever meet Yerim again, she will kill that woman for ruining her relationship. "I love you..." Yuri said slowly in her sobbing.

 

 

YoonHyun's room.

 

Yoona sat on the bed quietly. Seohyun walk out from the bedroom approaching the older girl. "Yoong.." she need to spill everything tonight before it get worse. "Hm?" Yoona look at the girl's eyes. "I know I owe you an explanation. But before that, I want to ask you something." Seohyun held her hand and caressed it.

 

 

"You know that I love you right? And I never cheated behind you. Do you trust me? I know you where there. Thats why you being like this." she tighter the hold on their hands before Yoona could letting her go. "I know.." Yoona replied shortly. She just dont know what to say more.

 

 

"I went to see him coz of you. I dont want to see him anymore so thats why I agreed to meet him today. I already told him about us. I dont care what he'll say about us. I only care about you." yes she spoke the truth. Yoona was surprised. She never thought that Seohyun will do this all alone. "W-why?" she asked the younger girl. "I told you. I love you. I dont want to hide this again. Lets just show it to the world. He already know about it and he wont disturb me again." Seohyun wiped the tears away from Yoona's face. They hugged each other tightly.

 

 

--------------

 

 

Sunday.

 

YulSic and TaeNy still having a argument since 2 days ago. Yuri even asked Yerim to spill the truth to Jessica but its still not working. Same with Taeyeon. She already run out of idea to apologize to her fiancee.

 

 

Miyoung and Jessica left the house early in the morning without telling others. They actually went to the cemetary. Jessica missed her late parents and Miyoung agreed to accompany the brunette.

 

 

"I miss you mom..dad..I'm sorry for not visiting you these past months. I'm busy with work and life. I dont know but I just missed you guys today. Missing you more than I always be. I hope you guys still alive and be here with me..comforting me." Miyoung heard the brunette sobs. She remembered herself a few years ago when her parents "died".

 

 

Its knowing the person you treasured the most, gone. Parents. The ones who took cared of you since you were born and even the day they was about to close their eyes, they still manage to say I love you to you. Miyoung is lucky since her parents whom she thought already died is actually still alive. But not Jessica. Her parents is gone for real. She lost both of them at the same time.

 

 

"I love you guys so much..." Jessica said as she wiped her tears.

 

 

--------------

 

 

They didnt go home yet. Its time for lunch and they went to the nearest cafe as their stomach kept growling wildly. "I never know your stomach is so wild. Haha." Miyoung joke make the brunette laughed. "Well yours is wild too Miyoung-ah." they laughed and walk inside the cafe.

 

 

Amber and Krystal was there but the girls didnt see them. "That was Miyoung unnie and Jessica unnie right?" Krystal asked. Amber reduce her eyes at the girls since they were quiet far from her table. "Oh yeah thats them. You wanna go there?" Amber ask back. Krystal shook her head. "No. I'm scared. I saw how they yelled at Taeyeon unnie and Yuri unnie yesterday. They might yell at me too." Krystal hide behind Amber make the girl gulped. 

 

 

"Well Yuri is scary too. And Taeyeon is unexpectedly scary. They're all scary. Lets get out of here." Amber pulled the girl to counter and pay for their lunch and leave immediately.

 

 

At home.

 

Taeyeon done bathing. She just stares at the empty bed worrying her fiancee. She waits patiently for Miyoung at the room. Maybe the girl has forgotten about Taeyeon check up today. Her appointment is at 2:00pm. And now its already 1:30pm.

 

 

Yuri tried to call the brunette but failed. Jessica purposely switch off her phone coz she know Yuri will call her later. Yuri is tired. She dont know what to do more. Jessica is yelling towards her infront of others yesterday. Even Yerim was there to see her getting yelled. There's no use to make Yerim explain everything since Jessica hate that woman so much.

 

 

"Where are you Sica-ah?" Yuri ask mentally as she look outside the window. "You hate me that much?" her tears flowing down her face. She almost give up. If Jessica dont want to forgive her, why didnt she ask for break up? If she kept ignoring her like this, its Yuri's turn to get hurt. Both of them is hurting. They need to make a decision together to end this argument.

 

 

Downstairs.

 

Sooyoung is eating her chips while watching tv. Sunny laid on her lap reading a magazine. "When will they stop arguing? I'm tired watching them being ignored." Sooyoung broke the silence. Seohyun and Yoona walk downstairs hand in hand. "Hey unnies." Yoona smiled to them and sat on the couch.

 

 

"Where's Hyo unnie?" Seohyun asked. "She went to Nicole's place. She stayed there for a few days and come back if everything fine in this house." Sunny said reffering to the TaeNy and YulSic. "Isnt Jessica and Miyoung went too far? I mean, Taeyeon and Yuri already do everything. And yesterday, they even got yelled infront of the employees. Its embarrassing." Sooyoung said stopped eating her chips. Sunny sighs and put down the magazine.

 

 

"I know. But girl's heart is different Sooyoung-ah. Sometimes its not easy to coax them." the short girl said. Seohyun and Yoona just listen to them quietly. "But we're all girls. I dont understand them a bit." the taller girl raise her voice. She's mad why is "girls" is so annoying. Sunny hold Sooyoung hand making her calm down.

 

 

"But you, Taeyeon and Yuri is wearing pant. We, the girls is on the different side. You as the "guys", need to do more than just coax them with your words. I dont know what is it but if words cant work, think more than that."

 

 

--------------

 

 

Miyoung and Jessica is back. Its already night. They went to the beach to calm their mind and heart from all the problems. As they walk inside the house, they look around and found no one. Usually, the girls will having a movie marathon at this hour. But no one is there on the couch. Mrs Suin walk from the kitchen approaching them. "Miyoung-ssi, Jessica-ssi..you want to have your dinner? I'll prepare it if you want." she ask the girls politely.

 

 

 

"No Mrs Suin. We had our dinner outside. Thank you. But where's others? Its so quiet." Jessica ask. "Hyoyeon-ssi went to sleepover at Nicole-ssi's house. Sunny-ssi and Sooyoung-ssi went out to somewhere and they're not coming back tonight. While Seohyun-ssi and Yoona-ssi, they went to holiday and excuse themself from works." Mrs Suin tell everything to them.

 

 

"What about..Taeyeon and Yuri?" Miyoung asked looking upstairs. Its dark. Mrs Suin know about their argument but she dont want to interfere. "Taeyeon-ssi is feeling unwell and she already asleep when Sunny-ssi go to her room. But Yuri-ssi..I dont know where did she go. She left 1 hour ago." 

 

 

Miyoung open the door to see the sick girl. She's not mad anymore actually. She went to the beach earlier just because she want to let everything out from her heart. She's expecting Taeyeon to wait for her but now the older girl is sick.

 

 

She sat on the bed watching the girl. She's finally switch on her phone after hours. "Gosh so many misscall. Uh? Uncle Jun? What he want?" Miyoung ask herself mentally. She dialled the number and went to the other side a little bit far from the sleeping girl.

 

 

"Hello Uncle Jun. I'm sorry for disturbing you. I switch off my phone for some reason. So why did you called me?" she ask as she kept watching Taeyeon on the bed. "I'm waiting for you guys actually. Its 27th today remember? Taeyeon has appointment with me. She need to do her check up today. I did tried to call her but she's not answering. Where is she?" Miyoung hit herself mentally. She's totally forgot about it. Maybe thats why Taeyeon is sick now.

 

 

"She's sleeping uncle. I can bring her to the hospital tomorrow. I'm sorry for making you worried." a few minutes later she hung up the call and approach the girl. "Taetae.." she caressed Taeyeon's hair.

 

 

Meanwhile.

 

Jessica heard the noise outside her room. Seems like Yuri is back, she though to herself. Yuri open the door revealing the brunette sitting on their bed.

 

 

She's expecting Yuri to hug her or say something but surprisingly, the tanned girl ignored her. "Yuri." Jessica called her girlfriend incase the girl "didnt" notice that she's actually there talking to her. Jessica is not mad. She missed Yuri just like Miyoung missed Taeyeon. Both of them want to forget everything and forgive their girlfriends.

 

 

"Yuri I miss you." she's finally stopped walking as Jessica spoke that. "What?" she ask the brunette without looking at her. "I said I miss you. I know it wasnt your fault. I want to forget about it. I'm sorry for ignoring you these past days Yuri-ah." Jessica walk closer to the tanned girl.

 

 

Yuri turn around and scoffed. "Is this fun for you? You get angry at me, you say whatever you want and you even yelled at me! A few days later, you know it wasnt my fault and you regret then say sorry for everything. Expecting me to go back to you. And after that, you get mad again and the same things happens. Just how many times you want to hurt me?! I said it wasnt my fault and you humiliated me infront of them. Wow Jessica Jung." Yuri said sarcastically making the girl shocked.

 

 

"Yuri I'm so sorry. I just-" "You what? I dont know to do more to make you trust me. This is always happened everytime we had argument. And I'm tired! Its always my fault at the end. Do you even love me? Huh? Just how many times you want to do this? And how many times have I become a victim of your anger?! Tell me just what do you want? I'm sick of getting hurt by you over and over again!" Yuri pushed the girl away from touching her.

 

 

This is the first time Yuri got mad. She just cant hold it anymore coz she dont know what to do more to make Jessica trust her. The brunette was tongue-tied. Did she went too far? Yuri never get mad at her before.

 

 

"I'm tired. Now say what do you want and lets just end everything.." Yuri said slowly as she walk to the bed and sits. Jessica froze. She didnt expect this. She dont want to break up with Yuri. Not even once. "Yuri-ah..thats no-" "I said I'm tired! Cant you hear me? I'm going home soon. I'm leaving this place." Yuri left their room not wanting to take her phone on the table.

 

 

 

No One's POV

 

Its 7:00 am and Miyoung is awake to accompany her fiancee to the hospital. She still feel bad for leaving Taeyeon and totally forgotten about the appointment with Uncle Jun.

 

 

She stares at the pale face of the sleeping girl. "I'm sorry Taetae. I shouldnt leave you. I should have listen to you and trust you. I'm so sorry. You can mad at me I deserve it anyway." she spoke as she Taeyeon's hair.

 

 

A few minutes later, Taeyeon stirred from her sleep feeling the touch on her head. "Miyoung..?" her morning voice echoed in the room. "Good morning my love." Miyoung showed her famous eye smile and peck at Taeyeon's forehead.

 

 

She thought that Miyoung is still mad at her and probably just leave her again like before but she just shocked to see Miyoung infront of her touching her face. "Whats wrong Taetae? Are you okay?" the eye smile girl saw how quiet Taeyeon is. She quickly check the older girl's body temperature.

 

 

Taeyeon saw how panic Miyoung is and she believe that this girl is not mad at her anymore so thats why she's here. "You're not mad at me?" Taeyeon asks carefully. Incase Miyoung just pretend to be care, who knows. The girl stopped whatever she was doing and sighs. "It wasnt me who should be mad. I'm just jealous and its making me emotional and do everything to satisfy my heart. I'm sorry. I shouldnt be mad at you Taetae. I'm your fiancee and I should trust you." she's finally admitted that everything is her fault. She dont want to hurt Taeyeon but she kept doing it everytime they had argument. Her jealousy cant be control and ended up hurting both of them.

 

 

Taeyeon slowly sit up while looking at the girl. She never blame Miyoung at all. She still want to blame herself for not being careful. She already know that Miyoung is jealous everytime she talk with another woman. She get used to it but she understand thats happened coz Miyoung love her so much.

 

 

Her weak hand try to reach the eye smile girl. "Miyoung-ah..look at me baby." Taeyeon touch the girl's wet face. Miyoung is crying. "Hey sweetheart..please dont cry. I'm not mad at you. I cant. How can I be mad at someone special in my life? You know how much I adored you all these past few years. Baby...stop crying okay? I love you with all my heart. My heart ache seeing you crying infront of me like this. Come here." Miyoung just wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's waist and burried her face on Taeyeon's chest and start crying again.

 

 

Taeyeon rubbed the girl's back and kiss on top of her head as they hugged each other tightly. "I'm sorry Taetae...I wont do it again...." Miyoung said still sobbing. Taeyeon just smile and pat the girl's back.

 

 

At the same time.

 

Yuri is sitting at the empty bench looking lifeless and seems like her soul just left her body. She didnt come home since she left a few hours ago. Jessica begged her not to leave but she cant stay either. Her heart broken and she need to leave.

 

 

 

She remembered how she said she wants to end everything with Jessica. She saw how scared the girl hearing that from her own mouth. She also know that Jessica have no family in Korea and if she leave, Jessica will be alone. But her heartache so much and she cant think anymore than saving her poor heart from getting any hurt. 

 

 

A tear fall from her eyes thinking about everything. Is it true she wants to end everything? Is this what her heart wants? What will happen to Jessica if she leave? And what will happen to herself without Jessica in her life? She have been admired the girl and not just a simple crush, its pure love. She once imagining her future with Jessica and she cant help it but feels so happy about it.

 

 

But now things happened. Her heart seems to be broken into pieces and she dont know how to cure it unless she ends everything with the brunette. Thats the only thing she can do right now.

 

 

Nicole's Apartment.

 

"I need to go now. I'm sorry babe. I couldnt stay here coz something happened at home." Hyoyeon said as she pack her stuff. Nicole as her understanding girlfriend just smile. "Its okay. You can always come here whenever you want. We meet everyday right? So dont worry, as long as nothing happen to you, I'll be fine here and waiting for you." she said and help Hyoyeon to carry the bag. "Thanks for your understanding. I'm so lucky to have you babe. I'll be going, see you again tomorrow okay? Be careful. I love you." Hyoyeon kiss her girlfriend's lips and rushed to the elevator.

 

 

Mrs Suin called everyone to go to the hospital right now. Since Taeyeon and Miyoung left the house to meet Uncle Jun, Mrs Suin went to upstairs to check their room. She thought that everyone is out but to her surprised, she found Jessica laying on the ground with blood on her wrist. Yes she tried to kill herself.

 

 

Yuri didnt bring her phone so ofcourse she didnt know what had happened to the brunette.

 

At the hospital.

 

Doctor Jun sits on his chair and take off his spec before start to explain about Taeyeon's condition. "So..." Miyoung is looking seriously at him. Doctor Jun laughed at the girl and shook her his head. "Why are you laughing uncle? Please tell me about Taeyeon. I want to know it." she couldnt stay still. She is so damn worried but Doctor Jun kept laughing at her. "Haha aigoo, whipped Miyoung." he ruffled the girl's hair and look at the computer. 

 

 

"Alright. Taeyeon is having a light headache everytime she tried to remember something. But as you know, just 1/3 of her memory isnt back yet and its not dangerous. You dont have to worry that much. She need to keep eating her meds and do not ever forget her appoinment with me. She need to be monitored for a few minutes and I'll let you know how good her condition are after that. You can wait outside." Doctor Jun wear his spec again and walk to the weak Taeyeon as soon as Miyoung leave the room.

 

 

Everyone is arrived at the hospital. They're all panic hearing the news from Mrs Suin. "What is happening to Jessica?" Sooyoung asked in worry. Mrs Suin sighs. "I dont know what is exactly happening but I found Jessica-ssi on the floor, unconcious. Her wrist bleed and seems like she try to kill herself." everyone gasped.

 

 

"Commit suicide? There's must be a reason why she do this. Where is Yuri anyway?" Hyoyeon look around hoping to see the tanned girl but unfortunately Yuri wasnt there. "Yuri-ssi left house around 4/5 in the morning." they heard Butler Park spoke. "That early? You know what happen to them ajeossi?" Sunny asked the old man.

 

 

"I heard they were shouting loudly in their room and before Yuri-ssi left, she mentioned about breaking up. Maybe thats the reason why Jessica-ssi try to commit suicide. And, I go home to see if she already back but its turn out to be worst. One of the maid told me that, Yuri-ssi comeback and packed her things. She left home bringing everything with her." Butler Park said, feeling disappointed of himself for being late.

 

 

 

"Yuri unnie left us?" Seohyun asked in disbelief. This is the worst argument they've ever seen and Yuri even left house. They just speechless. They dont know what to do.

 

 

Miyoung got a text from Hyoyeon about Jessica and she was panic. She need to wait for Taeyeon first and then she'll go to the emergency room. "Please be okay Sica-ah." she pray as she close her eyes.

 

 

She was about to reply the text but then her phone is ringing. Hyoyeon is calling. Miyoung immediately pressed the green button.

 

 

"Yah another bad news. Yuri is here as well. I mean, she was involved in a car accident and she got hurt so badly. She's critical now." Hyoyeon said on the phone making the eye smile girl shocked. "W-what?" she dont know what to say. 2 important person in her life is here at the hospital and not to mention her fiancee as well. "I-I'll be there as soon as possible." she hung up the phone call.

 

 

Doctor Jun come out from his room and approach the quiet girl. "Miyoung? Are you okay?" he sat next to the girl feeling a bit worried about the eye smile girl. "Taeyeon is fine now right? When can she go home?" she asked in hurry.

 

 

"She can go home today but she's sleeping now. Its better if we just let her sleep for a few hours." Doctor Jun said and continue "But are you okay? Something happen? Come on tell me. Maybe I can help you." Miyoung burst into tears as she failed holding back her tears. Doctor Jun was shocked but he just hug the younger girl. Miyoung is crying so hard on his chest.

 

 

Emergency Room.

 

"She's not breathing!!" one of them said. Doctor Jun pop out from nowhere looking at the bleeding girl. "Move. Lemme do this." he said and they nodded in agree.

 

 

They're all waiting patiently outside the emergency room. "Please be alright. Please I'm begging you. We still need you. Please unnie." Yoona close her eyes tightly, praying.

 

 

A few hours later.

 

The light went off. The surgery has ended after 3 hours. They're all nervous. They dont know what happen to both of them.

 

 

Doctor Jun took off his mask as he walk closer to them. He look at their worried face one by one.

 

 

They didnt ask but their eyes full with worry and anxieties. "We already did our best..." he speak carefully about Yuri and Jessica. "But...I'm sorry." he close his eyes. He cant continue. He's disappointed with himself. "Uncle what do you mean?!" Sunny asked and grabbed his hands.

 

 

"I-I...I failed. I cant help her...I'm so sorry." he never feel hurt this way. Jessica and Yuri is like his daughters. Everyone is like his daughters. He's so close with them but he cant even help her.

 

 

"Uncle...please tell us..what is happening?" Seohyun asked. She already cry even she dont know what is exactly happening but seeing Doctor Jun cried, its making everyone sad as well. "I...I'm sorry..but, she's gone.." it feels like their heart has stop functioning. Someone is died and they dont want to lose any of them.

 

 

 

----------------

 

 

Taeyeon hold Miyoung's hand tightly. They were crying at the funeral. Its just hurt them to see someone that really close, gone. They're all family ever since at their young age. Losing her, its like there's no happiness anymore.

 

 

They just stand there looking at their besfriend for the last time. No one is moving. Seems like no one want to leave this place. They scared that she'll be alone.

 

 

"I dont know what to say...but, you know, you're important in my life..in our life. You're not friend, you are family. I never thought of losing you this early. I mean, we wrote alot about what we are going to do in the future but without you..it'll never be complete." Hyoyeon said as she touch her bestfriend pale hand.

 

 

Everyone took their turn to talk with her and its Taeyeon's turn. She walk slowly to the coffin. Then she saw her bestfriend. Her pale face, not breathing, not moving. Its making Taeyeon sad even more.

 

 

"I...I dont want to see you this way. I mean, I'm not ready yet. Yah..why did you leave? Why cant you wait for us? Why? I need you..we need you..she need you more. Waeeee..." Taeyeon is crying so hard. She look down to her face. "I love you chingu-ah..."

 

 

The last person walk to the coffin with Sooyoung and Yoona on her side. She's still weak but she need to be here for her girlfriend. Sad, hurt, her feelings is mixed as soon as they told her about this bad news. She dont believe it. She dont want to believe it.

 

 

"You...left me. Why?" she chokes in tears. Her heart hurts. She cant see her girlfriend laying inside the coffin. "This is my fault..I shouldnt leave you yesterday..I should've just stay and be there for you..and now you're gone. Even God hate me..he take you away from me...why is this happening..? Why? I'm sorry..I didnt mean to be this jerk. I'm so sorry...." everyone heard her loud cry.

 

 

She just cant believe it, the most loving girlfriend of her is gone for real. She remembered everything about their first met, first kiss.

 

 

Her tears fell to her girlfriend's face. "I dont want to leave you yet..I wanna tell you that how much I care about you..and how much I treasure your love. But I didnt get the chance to prove it to you. I want to tell the world that you're mine..why cant you wait for me..why?!" she cried even more as she hold her girlfriend's hand.

 

 

They hold her as she was about to fell. "Its enough. Lets go, you need to rest. You're still weak." Sooyoung said to the weak girl. "No! I dont want to leave. I want to stay here with her! Let me go!!" she try to push them away but failed coz she has no more strength. She's too weak.

 

 

 

"Unnie please. You need to rest. We'll take care of her, trust us." Yoona hold the girl's hand carefully. She dont want to hurt the girl.

 

 

"I dont want to leave....why cant you listen to me?" she broke into tears while hugging the coffin. Sooyoung and Yoona look around to all their friends asking for help.

 

 

Miyoung nodded to Taeyeon. The older girl walk to the crying girl and wrapped her arms around her body. "If I were you, I'll feel the same. I know that you love her and I know that she love you too. But she's gone. She'll never comeback. Trust me, she dont want this to happen as well." Taeyeon carry the girl bridal style and walk out from the hall leaving the coffin behind.

 

 

"Please, you can start now." Sunny said to Butler Park and they start to bring the coffin out from the hall.

 

 

After the funeral, everyone is leaving. Only them stayed there for a few moment. "Even this is hard for us to believe that you already gone, we'll never forget you buddy." Amber said in her heart looking at the name of the dead bestfriend of her. "I didnt talk to you that much, but we're family. I'm gonna miss you." Krystal placed the flower down next to her bestfriend's name.

 

 

Sooyoung stares at her name. "We'll take care of her. For you. Please..just..dont worry about her." the tall girl almost choke in tears but she just make it short before they could hear her sobbing.

 

 

"I've nothing to say coz I'm still shocked of losing you unnie. We spent time alot along with all of them and it makes me happy to have you as my friend, and unnie. I never regret to know you unnie. I just feel bad that we didnt get the chance to see you marrying her. Your dream to marry her." Seohyun wiped her tears away from her face and smile weakly.

 

 

The last person say before they leave the cemetery, "Such a waste coz she didnt get any chances to show you the love. She wants to be the good girlfriend and loving wife for you. She said that to me yesterday. I dont know where is wrong but God take you away from her. Its sad. Its..disappointing. She felt that way everytime she blame herself for hurting you. I didnt blame God. He'll do what is the best for us. I know. But losing you...ofcourse we didnt know it'll be this early. We never thought you'll be gone leaving all of us. We're so happy...with the ones we love. Now you're gone, what should we do? She need you. She wants to say sorry for everything she did. Did you forgive her? She'll never know that. You are gone...." Miyoung cry as she remembered how hurt her friend was yesterday.

 

 

As the sky turn dark, they know its time to leave. Even though they want to stay a little longer, they know they cant. And its about to rain.

 

 

"So..we're going chingu-ah. We'll comeback to visit you anytime." Hyoyeon smile bitterly. They walk slowly leaving their bestfriend. Yoona stopped walking and turn around with tears all over face. 

 

 

 

"Rest in peace....Yuri unnie...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: DONT KILL ME FOR KILLING YURI !!!! lol anyway sorry for the late update. *puppy eyes*