Chapter 7

Only You

This chapter is a flashback. Some of you must be confused why Hyosung and her gangs hate Miyoung so much. I forgot to explain who is she but dont worry, you'll know her better in this chapter so dont get confuse again. And guys, this chapter is when Miyoung get bullied by them and how popular Taeyeon in the school. Enjoy guys :)

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Miyoung rubbed her eyes tiredly. Its 6:00 am in the morning and she need to get ready for school. She went to the bathroom.

 

 

Seoul Art High School isnt that far from her house so she just walk on the side road alone. As soon as she saw the school's gate, she sighs. She hope she can pass all the test today or she will kicked out from the school.

 

 

As she walk to her class, she saw the most popular girl in her school, Kim Taeyeon. She smiles unconciously while watching the girl. Its been 2 years since she has crush on the girl. Taeyeon was popular coz of her grades. She's always at the 2nd place while Taeyeon at first. Taeyeon also active with sports. She can play volleyball, soccer, basketball and alot of sports in their school. She was the only daughter in her family and of course she's the heir for Kim's property.

 

 

Miyoung is nothing to compare with her. Even though she adored the famous girl for 2 years, she cant get close with her. She's embarrased with her own poor life. Taeyeon has everyone's heart and Miyoung didnt get a chance at all to speak with her. Even they were in the same classroom, Taeyeon may unaware about her existence.

 

 

---------------

 

 

Miyoung was eating alone coz no one will sit next to her after knowing that her parents passed away and she's not that rich anymore. Everything was in peace not until the trio baddas in her school approached her.

 

 

"Hwang Miyoung, I asked you to show me your answer but you ignored me?" Hyosung scoffed at the poor girl. The trio is bullying her everyday and seems like they hated her ever since she become an orphan. "You know you shouldnt've done something like that to us. We dont like it." Sunhwa said while playing with Miyoung's food.

 

 

"Guys, I've something important to tell. This morning, I caught this staring at Taeyeon and she smile to herself. What is that?" Jina told the other 2 girls. "Dafuq. Dont tell me you has crush on her ? Its disgusting. Ewww." Sunhwa said. "You must be desperated after your parents died and they left nothing for you. Since Taeyeon is popular and she have more than you can imagine so you want to seduce her now huh? Hey, you have nothing to use though. You're not in our level after all. Back off and go to where you belong. Pathetic." Hyosung dragged her friends away from Miyoung living the crying girl alone.

 

 

All the students saw how the trio treated her but they didnt do anything coz they dont want to get closer to her as well. She left the cafeteria and crying her heart out loud at the back of school. She couldnt do anything to the trio coz no one will help her.

 

 

-------------

 

 

Rooftop.

 

Taeyeon was drinking her red bull when Amber approach her. "Hey buddy, are you going anywhere after school?" her childhood friend asked. "I'm going to Soshiland." Taeyeon answered calmly. "Huh? Where is that place?" she scratching her head. "Its my dream. Duhh." Amber facepalmed with Taeyeon's answer. "Thats why I feel unfamiliar with that 'place' pfft." Taeyeon laughed at her bestfriend. 

 

 

"Oh by the way, there were a chaos at the cafeteria earlier." Amber told the older girl. "Chaos?" Amber nodded. "They were probably fought about you." Amber added. Taeyeon snorted. "Yah, why me? I dont even know them so why would they fought about me?" Taeyeon was clueless about all her 'fans' behaviour.

 

 

"You're famous in this school so they were scrambled to be your lover ever since you entered this school. How come you didnt know that? Haha." Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck feeling uncomfortable. "Tch. You know its not important for me right? They were probably need my family's money more than me." well Taeyeon is right. Mostly of her fans need money more than her. These days, money becomes first and people were to obsessed with money.

 

 

----------------

 

 

Miyoung walk alone on the side road. She dont have to go work today coz she was fired last night. She decided to rest for a day before continuing finding a job tomorrow. She was about to turn left but someone grabbed her neck from behind. Its the trio again. They dragged her to the empty alley.

 

 

"Who are you to even like Kim Taeyeon? She's always mine and never yours you ." Hyosung punch the poor girl on her stomach.

 

 

They caught her again, staring at the popular girl a few hours ago. Miyoung fell to the ground holding her stomach.

 

 

"I guess you didnt remember how many times we warned you about this huh?" Jina pulled the girl's hair. "I'm sick seeing you in OUR school. I dont know why the principal let you stay in OUR school even though you cant afford the school's fee." Sunhwa spit at Miyoung. They were so disgusted with Miyoung.

 

 

"This is the last time I warn you . If you ever do that again, I'll do something worst than this. Remember that." Hyosung slapped the girl hardly on her face and walk away with Sunhwa and Jina living the girl alone. Miyoung was laying on the cold ground. She just crying and ignore all the pain on her body.

 

 

-------------

 

 

Taeyeon sighs. She was alone at home and she have no one to talk to. She went to the mall with Amber but the girl need to go home earlier and Taeyeon have no choice to go home.

 

 

"You want coffee Taeyeon-ssi?" Butler Park asked to the petite girl. He saw how lonely this girl since her parents left Korea to New York. "No thanks ajeossi. I'm just bored. Amber is busy with her family." the girl pouted causing the old man to smiles. "You need to find more friends. You wouldnt be boring like this." he suggesting the younger girl about finding more friends but its not easy when everyone just payed attention on her money.

 

 

"Its not easy ajeossi. I still cant forget how people used me at the past. Its getting my nerve everytime I tried to open more to people in my school. People only care about money." there's a sadness in her voice. "Well I know someone from your school but she's not as rich as you. She's a good girl and I believe she can be your friend." Butler Park smiles. He wants to make the heir feel better.

 

 

"You think so?" she asked. Butler Park worked with her family since she was born and never lied about anything. "You've my words Taeyeon-ssi. I never lied. And if you want, I can tell you were is she right now." he said making the girl smile widely.

 

 

---------------

 

 

Miyoung went to the nearest pharmacy. She feels numb on her body even after she rest for 3 hours. "Kamsahamnida." she left the pharmacy and go home. She look at the restaurant where she work yesterday before she's fired. She saw someone coming out from the restaurant.

 

 

"Ajeossi, they told me the girl was fired yesterday and they dont have her address. Do you perhaps know where she lived?" Taeyeon said on the phone without noticing Miyoung behind her. "If that so? Hmm its okay then. I'm going home right away. Thank you ajeossi." she sighs and look around.

 

 

Miyoung hide at the back of the tree. She dont want to let the older girl saw her. Not when her face like this. But she wonder why Taeyeon go to the restaurant at this hour just to find her. She look at the expensive car drove away from the place.

 

 

---------------

 

 

Miyoung sat on the empty bench all alone. She dont want to go to the classroom. Not after they laughed at her swollen face. She sighs and look down. Everyone was in the classroom so no one will see her right now. 

 

 

"Hey there. You." she heard someone's voice behind her. She turn around to look at the voice's owner. It was Taeyeon. "What are you doing there? You should be in your class by now I think." Taeyeon's face is serious. Miyoung just look at her without saying anything. This is the first time Taeyeon talk to her.

 

 

"I'm asking you. You dont want to atleast answer that with anything? I dont want to interfere your life. Just dont skip class." She close the window and walk away leaving the girl alone. Miyoung hold her heart. Its beating uncontrolly when she was that close with Taeyeon.

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

There is one more update! Haha go go go~