Chapter 10

Only You

OKAY FIRST OF ALL, I WANNA SAY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY. I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE WAITING FOR ME TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER. AIGOO IM SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE. ALRIGHT HERE THE NEXT CHAPTER GUYS :)

 

------------------------------------

 

"You can take the last room." Yuri said to the couple as she smiles. "Alright thank you." Amber nodded and she dragged the sleepy Krystal to their room. They were late coz they went to Krystal's house in San Francisco.

 

 

*author's note: krystal and jessica is not siblings. just imagine that okay guys*

 

 

They were sitting on the couch watching tv together. It was silent for a few minutes but then..

 

 

"Yah, this is mine! Hands off." Sooyoung hit Yoona's hand and take away the bowl. "Oh god. There's alot of chips in there. We can share you know?" Yoona stares at the taller girl. "Nope, I dont like sharing. Go get your own chips." Sunny rolled her eyes at Sooyoung's behaviour. "What?" the shorty ignored her and look at the movie.

 

 

"Guys. I'm going to the beach with Yuri later. Wanna join? Surfing." Hyoyeon grabbed everyone's attention. Yoona pouted. "I dont know how to swim." Yuri ruffling the girl's hair. "You can just play around." Yoona hit Yuri's arm for ruining her perfect hair. "Count me in." Sunny said still watching the movie.

 

 

"Well, I need to look after Miyoung." Taeyeon smiles to the eye smile girl. "We can take turn Tae. Miyoung can play too but everyone will keep in eye to her." they agreed to the ice princess. "What about Amber and Krystal?" Seohyun asked. "I'll ask them later. Let them rest first." Sooyoung keep munching her chips while the alligator girl just stared at her.

 

 

"Can someone tell me who are they?" Taeyeon didnt remember her childhood friend. "Amber is your childhood friend and Krystal is her girlfriend." her cousin explained. "Ohh I see." Miyoung smiles at the amnesia girl. She wonder when will her lover regain her memories back. "I'll just checking our car." Yuri get up from the red couch and make her way to the front door. Taeyeon saw the ice princess followed the black pearl. "Well..just do whatever you want guys. I want to buy more snacks for our late night activities." Hyoyeon also get up from the couch leaving all them. "Hey I want to come to! Wait up." the tall giant ran all the way from living room to the front door. "Lets go. I want to buy chips." Yoona dragged the youngest to follow them.

 

 

Taeyeon, Miyoung and Sunny were left at the living room. "The movie is already ended. Pfft I'm tired. I wanna go sleep. Bye love birds." she left to her room. Its like they were planning this to let Taeyeon and Miyoung spend time together but actually they didnt.

 

 

"You can go to sleep if you want Taetae. I just wanna stay here." Taeyeon chuckles at the younger girl. "You think I'll leave you alone here? No way. If you stay, I'll stay too." she winked at her making the girl blushed. "Tch." Miyoung just pouted cutely. "Anyway Miyoung-ah, you know what is BaCa's means?" the eye smile girl didnt know what is BaCa's means. She pouted once again. Taeyeon pinch her cheeks and poke her nose. "Its Baby Cake. Hehehe. My nickname for you is Baby Cake." she told the girl and smile dorkily.

 

 

"Its so cute. Just like you." Miyoung blushed like mad and she cant hide her red face. "Aigooo my Baby Cake is blushing hahahaha." Taeyeon start tickling the younger girl. "T-tae stop! Hahahahaha pleaseee. Its t-ticklesss! Hahaha." Miyoung is laughing so hard and Taeyeon kept tickling her.

 

 

They fall to the floor with a loud thud. Taeyeon start to worry when she heard the eye smile girl whimpered in pain. "Are you okay Miyoung?" she asked while checking Miyoung's back to see if the girl has any injuries. She didnt answer but her face really showed how hurt she is right now. Taeyeon start to panic. She carry the eye smile girl and lay her on the couch. "Hold on-" Taeyeon was about to go to call others but she was pulled by hand and fell on top of the eye smile girl.

 

 

Miyoung lean closer and kiss her lover on cheek. Taeyeon was frozen by the sudden act. "I'm fine Taetae. I'm just teasing you. Sorry." she look away from the older girl's eye. Taeyeon realized the whole situation. She's smirking. "Oh so you just want to kiss me? And why on cheek? Not lips?" she really loves to tease this girl above her. Miyoung try to push the older girl but no avail.

 

 

"Now you are shy after kissing me? Damn, you're so cute Baby Cake. Omo." Taeyeon lean closer making the girl look away. "Look at me Miyoung-ah." her voice is serious. She stares at the nervous girl and look at her beautiful eyes. "Have I ever mention that you've got that beautiful yet perfect eyes? Its so perfect." she touch Miyoung's nose. "And you know, even though you are sick and pale, I must say that you did makes my poor heart beating uncontrolly everytime I saw your eye smile and your adorable laughter." she touch the girl's lips and smiles. That smile. Miyoung saw that perfect smile again. She really miss the old Taeyeon. She start to cry making the older girl panic once again. "Whats wrong? I said something wrong? Aigoo baby please dont cry. I'm sorry okay." she sits and pulled the girl into her embrace. She kept rubbing the girl's back coz Miyoung start sobbing so hard. She really miss the warm hugs from Taeyeon. "Baby I'm sorry okay. Hmm." she kiss Miyoung's head. That time, something hits her. It makes her in pain but she couldnt show this weak side to the younger girl. She close her eyes tightly still hugging the eye smile girl.

 

 

She saw alot of people calling her name but she cant see their face. Its still blur and she cant see who are they. Everything is unfamiliar and she need to stop thinking about it. She quickly open her eyes and try to calm herself. She look down to the eye smile girl. She didnt cry anymore but she's not moving. Taeyeon chuckled. Miyoung fell asleep at this position and its funny to Taeyeon. Maybe she's comfortable sitting on Taeyeon's lap with her head on Taeyeon's chest and also wrapped her tiny arms on Taeyeon's waist, sleeping soundly.

 

*author: gosh she's so damn adorable, I'm punching the wall rn.*

 

 

--------------

 

 

Yuri and Hyoyeon start surfing while others just playing around. Jessica sat on the sand while eating ice cream. She can feel someone looking at her from behind. "Sica can yo-" "Not even one bite. Go get your own ice cream lazy tall giant. This is mine." she dont have to look behind coz she already know it was Sooyoung, the big eater. Amber is sitting next to Miyoung while her girlfriend went to the nearest toilet. "Where's Taeyeon?" Amber asked and look around. She look so hot with short pant and tshirt even though it was so damn simple.

 

 

"She went to the toilet. Krystal?" "Same. Both of them need to pee. Haha." they laughed together and look at the sea.

 

 

"So she didnt remember you yet?" Miyoung smiles bitterly. "But I saw how she treated you Miyoung-ah. Just wait a little more time. I believe she'll recover soon. God will do whats the best for you, for her and for all of us." Amber smiles to the eye smile girl. "Thanks Am. She didnt remember you but you still fine with it?" Amber laughed. "Are you kidding me? I just wait till she remember me and I'll kick her . Just wait and see haha." Amber waves her hand at her girlfriend who are walking near them.

 

 

"Where's Taeyeon? Did you see her?" Amber asked her girlfriend. "Nope I didnt. Waeyo?" Miyoung stand up and look around. "I want to look after her." Amber hold her hand. "No Miyoung. I'll never let you go to find her. You stay here, I go there." Amber left both of them.

 

 

At the same time.

 

Taeyeon was at the flower's shop. She wants to buy flowers for Miyoung and Jessica. She didnt notice someone was standing behind her. "Kamsahamnida." she said to the seller. She was about to leave but someone hold her arm. "Taeyeon? Is that you?" the older girl turn around and saw unfamiliar girl smiling at her. "Its you right? Taeyeon?" she asked again. Taeyeon smile awkwardly. "Yea I'm Taeyeon. You?" ofcourse she didnt remember this girl. "You didnt remember me? Yah, we're bestfriend. How could you." the older girl saw the saddness in the girl's eyes.

 

 

"Ah hey, please dont be sad. I'm sorry for not remember who you are. I was involved with err..some accident..and I was kinda lost my memory. Sorry okay?" the girl was surprised to hear that from Taeyeon.

 

 

"You lost your memory?" Taeyeon nodded and smile bitterly. "Lets introduce ourself again. Maybe I can remember you anytime soon." Taeyeon said. "Yea sure." both of them shake hands and start all over again.

 

 

-------------

 

 

Seohyun play around the beach with Yoona while others is sitting on the rocks watching them.

 

 

"Has anyone ever mention that the maknaes is in relationship?" the blonde Hyoyeon asked. "Nope. But yes, I saw how they treated each other. Too obvious." Sunny said while observing the love birds. "But why they didnt tell us? Its a good thing anyway." the tall giant asked. "Lets just ask them later. Now where's Tae and Am? I wanna go to surf again." Yuri said as she get up from the rock. "Can I join you?" Jessica asked the tanned girl. Yuri smiles and nodded.

 

 

Hyoyeon follow them, leaving others on the rocks. "Seriously where are they?" Sooyoung asked looking around. "Amber go to find Taeyeon unnie. They'll be back later. I guess." Krystal not sure either. Amber was gone almost 15 minutes and she still didnt comeback to the beach. Miyoung was sitting behind them. She was scared something might happen to Taeyeon coz the girl still suffered with amnesia so probably she can get hurt anywhere. "I'm hungry. Hmm." Sunny rolled her eyes at the hungry shikshin. Krystal just laughs with their behaviour without noticing the eye smile girl was missing.

 

 

Miyoung look around her to find the older girl. She saw Amber sitting on the bench typing something on her phone. She quickly hid on the tree and leave immadiately. She wants to find Taeyeon without their knowing.

 

 

Little did she know, Amber was texting Krystal that she found Taeyeon. But Miyoung didnt see Taeyeon standing near her with flowers. They walk to the beach but everyone is panic like mad. "Whats wrong babe?" Amber asked her girlfriend.

 

 

"Where were you 20 minutes ago? We're looking for you Taeng. Now Miyoung is gone. She might go out there to find you." Sunny start to worry making the older girl froze. The flowers fell to the ground and she ran away to find the eye smile girl. "I'm sorry. Its my fault. She was behind me all these time but I didnt notice that she already left." Krystal blamed herself. "No Krys. We're sitting here too. Its our fault. Now lets go to find her before something happen." Sooyoung said. "Call them to stop surfing. We need to find her immediately." Sunny told Amber to call others as she and Sooyoung leave the beach.

 

 

At the same time.

 

Miyoung still havent see the older girl. She's getting tired but she dont want to stop. She's worried about Taeyeon more than herself. "Hey girl." someone approach her. She turn around and saw a stranger. A guy. A man. Half . He's probably walk from the beach just like her. "You seems, lost. I can help you." he said as she come closer to the eye smile girl. "No thanks." Miyoung gulped and start to walk away but she was pulled by a strong hand. "You wont. Now follow me pretty lady. No one is here anyway. " he's smirking as he pulled Miyoung to somewhere.

 

 

"Let me go! Ah-" she was slapped by that guy. "Now shut up." Miyoung is crying. She wants to scream but her cheek is hurt like hell.

 

 

The trio is watching the scene. They were smiling as they saw how Miyoung being dragged to somewhere. "We can just kill her." Jina said. Hyosung scoffed. "Not yet. Let things happen slowly. I want to see them suffer one by one." Hyosung still watching the eye smile girl. "He slapped her so hard. Thats so y." Sunhwa said smirking.

 

 

---------------

 

 

Taeyeon call her butler to close this place. Miyoung was not found near the beach. She might walking further than here. Taeyeon cant stop now. She needs to find the girl. "If I didnt follow her to the cafe, Miyoung must be still here with others. This is my fault." she said to herself as she look around. She regreted how she left Miyoung with others just for flowers and the girl whose claiming to be her bestfriend. She couldnt imagine if something happen to the younger girl. She might blame herself for the rest of her life.

 

 

Jessica and Yuri was standing near the flower shop. All of them split to find Miyoung since 15 minutes ago. "Its getting dark." Yuri look at the dark sky. Its going to rain anytime soon. "Yuri I'm scared." the brunette almost tearing for what happened. All of them is worried about Miyoung. She dont know about this place and she never been here so she might lost.

 

 

"Me too Sica-ah. Lets go. She might be near here. Lets just hope nothing will happen." the tanned girl pulled the brunette to walk again.

 

 

"This place is already closed right? I want you to find her right now. Its going to rain at anytime and I dont even care about people here all I want is, you find her." Taeyeon talk to her butler. She was so serious. Her butler left and told his people to find Miyoung around the place before the heavy rain. 

 

 

Sunny stop walking making the shikshin turn around. "Why? Whats wrong?" Sunny pointed at somewhere. They saw the trio sitting near them but she wasnt sure about it since she know all of them were supposed to be in state. "Who?" Sooyoung is still clueless. "Nothing. Lets go." she just walk away followed by the shikshin. She must be imagining things too much so thats why she saw the trio.

 

 

Yoona, Seohyun and Hyoyeon kept asking people about Miyoung and now they were standing at where Miyoung met the stranger. The problem is they dont know where to go next. "I already inform Tae about this. She's on her way here." Hyoyeon keep her iphone on the left pocket. Yes they know about that guy. Someone saw Miyoung walk with that guy but they didnt dare to help her coz that guy owned this place and he's a jerk. "I'll beat that guy if he ever dare to hurt Miyoung unnie." Yoona said seriously. They kept walking to everywhere until they saw others walk to them. "Guys split. My people is here to help us. Do not even miss a single spot." Jessica saw how serious Taeyeon is. She look at the older girl who was already wandered around with Hyoyeon. Seohyun hold Jessica's hand and smile. "Lets go unnie." Jessica nodded to the younger girl.

 

 

At the same time.

 

That guy tied Miyoung's hands on the bed. She cant fight. She's too weak to even scream. "Let m-me..g-go.." she's hurting like hell that she couldnt even lift her head to see what that guy will do next.

 

 

"Why would I do that? Its not easy to see someone like you here. I can see that you're from Seoul. Well, I'm getting bored with girls here so maybe you can entertain me today. As you can see around you, this is my room. You.on.bed. What will happen next? You know." he's laughing as he touch Miyoung's knee.

 

 

Miyoung tried to escape but its such a waste coz she was tied and there's no way she can run form this jerk. "Taeyeon..." she whispered as the guy start to go near her and wanted to take off the shirt she was wearing now. He was about to do it but then he fell from the bed. Hyoyeon winched in pain. "I think I broke my hand." she punched the guy earlier with all her might. Taeyeon saw how weak the eye smile girl right now. "What the are you doing to her you bastard!" Taeyeon sits on the guy's stomach and punch his face nonstop. All of them arrived along with Taeyeon's butler. "I'm going to kill you! Damn it you ! I'll kill you!" Taeyeon still punch him without even stop for a second.

 

 

Her head is hurt for some reason. She saw a few shadow again just like before. She punch him with all her might to release all the pain. Yuri ran to her and pulled her away. That guy was bleeding and he didnt expect how strong Taeyeon is despite of her small body.

 

 

"Let me go! I want to kill him!" Taeyeon try to escape from Yuri but she failed. "Tae, they will handle him. You should worry more about Miyoung. She needs you Tae." its hit her. She was too mad at this guy and she forgot about Miyoung.

 

 

She turn around to see Miyoung on Jessica's lap. Weak. She saw bruises on Miyoung's wrist, cheek and lips. "Miyoung..." she held the girl's hand. Its too sad for them to see all this scene. Especially Jessica. It reminds her about the past. About how Miyoung got hit. About how Taeyeon yelled at them. About how she wants to kill them. About how Taeyeon fell to the ground. Everything happened today is exactly the same with the past. Taeyeon carry the eye smile girl, bridal style. They were walking behind her observing how weird Taeyeon's behavior. "Hold me tight Miyoung-ah. We're going back to villa. I miss you baby. Sorry that I'm late to remember you." she whispered to the weak girl and kiss her forehead. "I remember everything now baby. I love you so much." she smiles as she can remember how she met Miyoung in the past.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

SO, ANY IDEA OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? YOU WANT SOME HINTS? HAHAHA NOT THAT EASY GUYS. PLEASE COMMENT, TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. I'LL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW I PROMISE. ANYWAY, IM SORRY AGAIN FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY. FORGIVE ME JUSEYO *puppy eyes* HAHAHA SEEYA GUYS! :)