Chapter 14

Only You

Sunday.

 

Everyone is staying at home. Its early and they were still on the bed, sleeping. Butler Park is sitting in his room. He stares at the envelope.

 

 

No one's POV

 

"No. It cant be. This is nonsense. I saw it with my own eyes. Miyoung is already died. How this..I told them to watch The Jungs and investigate Dr Lee's background. But this..?" he saw something beyond than he can imagine. Dr Lee lied about Miyoung's death. Miyoung is still alive! He needs to tell everyone about this. But he wants to know why Miyoung didnt comeback to home if she still alive. There's must be a reason behind it. The Jungs.

 

 

Dr Jun, Taeyeon's uncle told him everything about Dr Lee coz they were bestfriend. At first he didnt believe this but after Butler Park showed him the proof, he just told them about Dr Lee and his barren's wife. "I need to see her. I must." Butler Park put the envelope in the drawer.

 

 

Meanwhile in New York.

 

Mr Kim massaging his temple. He already know what happened in Korea from Butler Park and Mrs Suin. "Its about time. Are you sure about it?" Mrs Kim placed the coffee on the table. A sighs coming out from him. "The sooner the better. I cant let it happen again to our daughters. We must show up and stop them. The Jungs is going to ruin our daughter's life." he cant wait any longer.

 

 

They need to comeback to Korea and save their daughters. "The Hwangs?" Mrs Kim asked. "I'll talk to them about it later after lunch. They want to see her as well." Mr Kim leaned on the couch.

 

 

Tiffany was awake. She's thinking about her. She missed her again. She just cant stop even though she still mad at her. She thought that Taeyeon was in relationship with Jessica. "Aish. I hate you! I hate you so much but why cant you just not appear in my mind everyday! You make it harder for me to forget you." she start tearing. She forced herself to forget her but she cant. She shook her head and went to the bathroom. She need to clear her mind now. Somewhere that can make her calm down.

 

 

Kim's Mansion.

 

After breakfast they went to the living room to watch tv. Only Yuri and Jessica wasnt there with them. "Before you asked, they went to the cemetery to visit Sica's parents." Hyoyeon said to the older girl. Yoona nudged her all of a sudden. "What?" Taeyeon look at the younger girl.

 

 

"Why dont you go to visit her unnie?" Yoona crossed her arms. "Yea. Its been 2 years. Just go Taeng. Bring flowers and talk to her." Sunny hold Taeyeon's hand. "Tell her that we miss her so much." Sooyoung yelled from the kitchen. Taeyeon sighs and go upstairs. She wear something comfortable and grabbed her car keys.

 

 

Cemetery.

 

Yuri watch the brunette from behind. She cried again while talking to her parents. Its been years since they left and Jessica missed them alot. She seems to look fierce and arrogant outside but inside, Yuri know everything. She's fragile and she needs someone to hold her everytime. Yuri have been friends with Jessica for so long and Jessica always told her problems to Yuri so thats why she know who is the real Jessica. She just pretend to be strong.

 

 

"Are you done?" the tanned girl asked as Jessica turn around. "Yes seobang. Lets go home." her lovely voice were heard. Yuri intertwined their hands and walk to their car. On the way out from the cemetery, Jessica saw someone. "Seobang wait." they stopped walking and hide. "Waeyo? Who is that?" Yuri try to look at the person. She gasped. "That was Tiffany Lee." Jessica said.

 

 

"But she look-" "Yes. She look like Miyoung. I know. And you know what, Taeyeon met her a few days ago. She is the new CEO from Jung's Corporation." they still watching the eye smile girl. "What she's doing in our company?" Yuri was busy with her work so she dont know anything about the meeting. "Their company signed the contract for our new project. And this is the first time Jung's Corporation joined our project. Its too sudden and then with new CEO. I'm curious about her." Jessica explained everything as they walk closer to Tiffany.

 

 

"What the hell? She went to Miyoung's parents grave!" Yuri got more confused with Tiffany. They was about to approach her but then, they saw Taeyeon's car. ". What is happening?" Yuri pulled Jessica to hide again.

 

 

Taeyeon walk slowly to Miyoung's grave. She also have Miyoung's fav flower with her right now. She keep walking then she saw her. Tiffany Lee is standing next to Miyoung's parents grave. "H-hey.." Tiffany recognized the voice. She turn around nervously. The older girl is almost tearing. She dont want to believe it but once again she saw this girl, this close.

 

 

"What are you doing here? You know them?" Taeyeon asked curiously. Tiffany was tongue-tied. She dont know how to explain this. "Tiffany-ssi.." Taeyeon walk one step closer to the girl. The eye smile girl was scared. She cant expose her identity to Taeyeon. Not at all. Taeyeon saw how nervous this Tiffany girl. Her pupil is shaking in fear. Taeyeon just smile bitterly.

 

 

"If you happens to know them, I think you know about their daughter right?" Taeyeon stares at Miyoung's name on the grave. Tiffany didnt say anything. She was confused. Her identity was about expose but Taeyeon seems to ignored that purposely. "She's my fiancee." she kneel down on the ground facing the grave. "I l-love her so much. But I..I already lost her. We were so happy though." she just tell her sad memories to Tiffany.

 

 

"Why..why you tell me about this? I'm just a stranger anyway." Tiffany said. She still need to act cold but she still nervous. Taeyeon smiles. "I dont know. I just feel like to. I can stop if you want. I just miss her. I want to let it out coz its hurt me so much." Taeyeon confessed.

 

 

"And...you reminds me alot of her. It may sounds stupid but I admit I thought you were her. I want to hug you I want to kiss you but..you might freak out and think that I was crazy. So I forced myself to stay away from you Tiffany-ssi." Taeyeon place the flowers on the grave and stand up. "I dont want to know who you are. I might be broken again for not having you in my arms. I'll leave first Tiffany-ssi." she walk away from the place leaving the eye smile girl.

 

 

Yuri and Jessica saw the older girl leave. "What are they talking about? If I were her, I might ask that Tiffany girl a bunch of questions for what she's doing there. Seriously what are you doing Tae? Why you left? Its so damn weird seeing her at that place." Yuri argued. Jessica pulled Yuri from the hideout. "Lets go. Taeyeon need us." they ran to their car and follow Taeyeon from behind.

 

 

Tiffany fall to the ground. She can feel it. She saw how Taeyeon showed her sadness. She believe that Taeyeon know her real identity but just pretend and ignored about it. She cried so hard. She was supposed to clear her mind but she didnt expect to meet Taeyeon.

 

 

---------------

 

 

New York.

 

The Kims went to somewhere in the city. "Did Mr Park know about this?" Mr Kim shook his head as they walk to the cafe. "Not yet. But I already told him that we are coming back to Korea. He's waiting for us with Mrs Suin. They also have alot of thing to discuss with us." the cafe wasnt crowded since its still early. "How about our daughters?" Mrs Kim asked. "I told them to not mention about us yet. We need to discuss first." they were arrived there. "What happened again? I heard about my daughter. Please tell me that she's alright." Mr Hwang worried about his daughter. "Calm down. She's fine. I've alot of thing to tell both of you." they started to talk seriously.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I drove my car to everywhere. I dont know where I'm heading to. I just let it take me to anywhere. I'm still thinking about her. Yes. My heart say so. She's Miyoung. I swear to god, she's my fiancee. Her eyes, her smiles, her voices...its her. But not her name. What is happening actually? Miyoung is already gone for 2 freaking years and I was about to move on, but..why this is happening to me? Why she had to appear? It makes me harder to forget everything. God..please..what are you doing to me? Why? And if she's Miyoung, why she left me? Why she didnt comeback to home? I even saw her dead body...her pale skin...she's not breathing...she already dead! Who is Tiffany Lee actually? Dont make me confuse with all these mess. Why she was at Miyoung's parents grave? She didnt even answer my question. She looked scared. Help me..help me to find out who is she..please...

 

 

No one's POV.

 

Tiffany left the cemetery. She walk to her car slowly. She didnt notice that someone is standing near her car. "Miyoung-ssi.." Tiffany heart almost stop when she heard that voice. She still havent calm down from what happened earlier. Now what? She saw Butler Park.

 

 

"W-who are you?" she gulped. She was doing well for the past 2 years but she dont know why she looked so scared now. What makes her so scared? Its Taeyeon. She's the reason. Butler Park sighs. "There's nothing you can hide from me..Miyoung-ssi." he still stand there looking at the eye smile girl. "I dont know what are you talking about. Who's Miyoung? You must be mistaken me as her. Now please move, I need to go." she took out her car keys from her purse. Butler Park grabbed her arm all of a sudden. "I'm sorry but you need to follow me. Its urgent!" he pulled the girl to his car and drove away to somewhere. Mrs Suin was in the car holding her tightly.

 

 

"What are you doing? Let me go! I'm not Miyoung! Stop this car!!" she shouted in a waste. Nobody cared about her. "Miyoung-ssi..just calm down. You think we want to hurt you? Please just calm down. We'll let you go but you need to follow us to somewhere." Mrs Suin said calmly. She dont want to hurt this girl but if she keep shouting like that, she have no choice. "Why? Why are you doing this to me?" Tiffany stopped shouting. She cry again. Her face is swollen for crying too much. "You'll know it later Miyoung-ssi." Butler Park said.

 

 

They went to The Hwangs mansion. Tiffany gasped as she saw the house again. She remembered the day she was kicked out from her own house. "Please come in. This is your house anyway." Butler Park and Mrs Suin bowed to the girl. Tiffany look around. Everything is still the same just like before. "Why you brought me here? I told you I'm not Miyou-" "Just stop it Miyoung-ssi. We already know who you are. You cant hide this forever. You dont know who is The Jungs! Why are you lying about your identity? And why you left us? Taeyeon-ssi is broken since you left." Butler Park asked her a bunch of questions.

 

 

Mrs Suin took a few papers from the drawer. Old papers but strong enough to proof who is The Jungs to everyone. "You're working with the people that killed your parents. I think, someone from them has brainwashed you a few years ago." Tiffany read the papers. She is very familiar with the handwriting. Its her dad's handwriting. "Now tell me what they told you to make you left us. We'll tell you the truth." Mrs Suin said again.

 

 

Full flashback.

 

"Mr Hwang. Please hold on. I'll help you. Thank god we followed you here. Mr Kim's car was stolen when he was about to go to your company. And to be exact, the person who stole that car was the car that hit yours a few minute ago. I saw it." Butler Park help Mr Hwang to get out from the car. "They want to blame Kims for this..please save them. Do whatever to save them.. please dont let Jungs do anything to the Kims family." Mr Hwang hold his aching head.

 

 

"But I need to save you first. Mr Kim is on his way here." Mr Hwang fell to the ground. "No..save them first. Just go." he pushed him away and just laid on the road. Butler Park was panic. He needs to save The Hwangs and The Kims life at the same time. Butler Park leave with a heavy heart. 

 

 

As the car drove away from the place, Mr Hwang hurriedly went to his wife and help her. "Are you okay honey? Lets go. Hold me tight." Mrs Hwang nodded. Then another car arrived there. "Hey Hwang, are you guys alright?" Mr Kim took out a mannequins from his car and throw it to broken car. "We're fine. Lets go. The car will explode at anytime." they get inside the car and quickly drove away. The broken car exploded. "I already told them to fake all the news. We'll be fine. I already prepared your passport in my house. We're leaving tomorrow." Mr Hwang nodded as he hugged his injured wife. "What about my daughter?" Mrs Hwang asked. "Dont worry. Butler Park will protect her for the meantime. He'll take care of Taeyeon too. I'm sorry but this is the only way to save our family." Mr Kim sighs heavily.

 

End flashback.

 

 

Author's note: so now you guys understand right? The Hwangs is still alive. They have to do that in order to save their entire family. I'll write more flashback to make everything clear :)

 

 

"They told me that Taeyeon's parents killed my parents. They have proof! Now what? Dont make me confuse about this! I wont trust you guys! Not at all!" Tiffany yelled at them. She's angry.

 

 

She feels like everyone is toying her again. "Thats the reason why you left Taeyeon-ssi?" Butler Park asked. He never thought Jungs would do this trick.

 

 

"Read that first. Thats from your father. He wrote that. You can recognize his handwriting right? Just read and you'll know it who is the real killer." Tiffany stares at Mrs Suin. "We wont force you to trust us. You can decide it later Miyoung-ssi." Butler Park added.

 

 

My dearest daughter,

 

I try to look strong for you. Your mom too. We are willing to do anything to protect you honey. You're too precious for us since you're the only daughter we had. The real heir of The Hwangs. Thank you so much for make us happy since you were born. We're so happy and lucky to have you as our daughter. Even though we cant give you a healthy body, we just glad that you were doing fine and stay strong for us. Thank you honey. You never know about our company right? You're still young for that. I know. We know. But I need to tell you that I lost the company. Someone did something bad behind me and they make me lost everything. I just have you and your mother for now. I dont know when you'll found this letter but I hope you wont be late to know who did this to us..to our family. But first of all, trust Kims. They helped us the most. Kims is my bestfriend. Someone tried to kill us but Kims saved our life. Honey, never trust Jungs. They ruined our happy family. I cant proof it since I'm not there with you but I hope you trust me as your father. I just hope someone will explain everything to you. Never trust Jungs. Once you fell to their trap, you'll never get out. They know you're my daughter. They'll do anything to you. Be strong and stay close with Kims. I love you sweetie, take care.

 

 

"We didnt read it yet. But we know your father told the truth. Depends to who you wants to believe Miyoung-ssi. We just want to help you. Mr Kim and Mrs Kim were informed about this. They just hope that you'll choose the right person." Butler Park sighs. Tiffany just sat there staring at the papers. Its true that was her father's handwriting but at this state, she need proof. Hyosung even showed the proof that Kims killed her parents. She need more proof to believe Kims.

 

 

Mrs Suin was about to speak then suddenly, the front door was opened. They were surprised to see that person. "Long time no see..Miyoung-ah." Tiffany gasped. She thought that Sunhwa was already gone since Hyosung told her that Jina and Sunhwa were died on car crash. "Why? Surprised? Hyosung did brainwashed you didnt she? Huh." Sunhwa scoffed. She walk closer to the eye smile girl but Butler Park and Mrs Suin step ahead to stop her.

 

 

"Woah, calm down old people. I just want to show her this." Sunhwa handed an envelope to them. Tiffany rolled her eyes annoyingly. "I'm getting sick with envelopes, papers, documents and stupid photos. What again this time? I want to go home. Tch." Sunhwa smirk. "Calm down Miyoung. No need to rush. You need to know this. That lied to you. Open it." Tiffany lazily open the envelope and saw the document from hospital. Butler Park and Mrs Suin look at each other. They saw it. But they were confused why Sunhwa popped out all of a sudden showing this thing.

 

 

Tiffany read the document and her reaction changed. She saw who donored their heart for her.

 

 

Donor's name: Choi Jina

 

 

Patient's name: Hwang Miyoung

 

 

"She..forced Jina to donor her heart for you. You know that? We planned to kill you together with Jina but she changed the plan all of a sudden and forced Jina. I found out why she do that. Her parents. It makes me realized how cheap our friendship to her so she just do this easily. Jina died for her stupid plan. Just to ruin you guys, she kill our friend. How could she is? How jerk she can be?" Sunhwa is tearing while talking. She's mad and sad at the same time.

 

 

Tiffany remembered everything Hyosung said in the past. "Then why you show up now? Why not 2 years ago?" she asked staring at the papers. Sunhwa wiped away her tears. "I was involved in an accident and I'm paralyzed for months. I was about to tell you the truth but she make my car broke. She told you we were already dead? Now you saw me still alive. You still want to trust her?" Sunhwa scoffed as she look around the house. "She asked you to joined Jung's Corporation. You know why? It because she wants to make your fiancee suffer even more to see someone that look alike with Hwang Miyoung which is you. Too bad she didnt know that I'm still alive and I expose everything to you right now." she added.

 

 

The eye smile girl look at Butler Park and Mrs Suin. "Yes Miyoung-ssi. She told you the truth. Taeyeon-ssi was suffered seeing you. She thought that you are her fiancee but she dont want to be stupid assuming someone like you as her fiancee coz everyone know that Hwang Miyoung is already died 2 years ago. She's hurted whenever she saw you." Mrs Suin explained.

 

 

"She even asked me to check your background but strangely she dont want to know the result. You know why?" Butler Park asked making the eye smile girl gulped. "Your fiancee recognized you from the start. She love you that much to recognize you even in her nightmares. You left your love for 2 years and fell to the devil's trapped. Well done." Sunhwa walk away to the front door.

 

 

Tiffany was quiet. She dont know what to do. She remembered what Taeyeon said at the cemetery.

 

 

 

 

"And...you reminds me alot of her. It may sounds stupid but I admit I thought you were her. I want to hug you I want to kiss you but..you might freak out and think that I was crazy. So I forced myself to stay away from you Tiffany-ssi."

 

"I dont want to know who you are. I might be broken again for not having you in my arms. I'll leave first Tiffany-ssi." 

 

 

 

 

It hits her so hard. She finally understand it. Taeyeon already know it was her but she was afraid to say it. She dont want to be broken again. Tiffany was so so stupid to realize that.

 

 

"What you want to do now Miyoung-ssi?" Butler Park asked. He really hope that Tiffany will choose the right choice. Tiffany was about to say something but Butler Park's phone was ringing all of a sudden. It was Sunny. "Yoboseyo? Yes Sunny-ssi. Whats wrong?" both Butler Park and Mrs Suin was wondered why Sunny called them. Unless..

 

 

"Taeyeon was involved in an accident! Please come here! Everyone is here right now." Sunny's panic voice were heard loudly. Tiffany froze. "I'll be there in a few minutes." he hung up and look at the eye smile girl. "Miyoung-ssi. Lets go, she needs you." they hurriedly went to the hospital.

 

 

Meanwhile.

 

Hyosung sat on the couch with a glass of wine. She just smile as she remembered what happened earlier.

 

 

Flashback.

 

Hyosung was on her way to her car but she saw the familiar car on the side road. Its Taeyeon. The light was red and she smirk. She's got a plan. She quickly get inside her car and drove away to the road and follow the Kim's heir from behind. "It'll be fun. I wonder what Tiffany will react to this." she drive faster and purposely hit Taeyeon's car from the left side make the car lost control and hit the divider. "." she even hurt herself on head but she dont care as she saw people start to approach the broken car.

 

End flashback.

 

 

At the hospital.

 

"Where is she? What happened?" Mrs Suin asked them as soon as they arrived. They didnt answer. They gasped seeing Tiffany behind the old woman. "WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Yuri pushed her away. She's mad after what happened at the cemetery. Tiffany just look down. She deserves all the hates from them. "Yuri-ssi please stop." Butler Park tried to calm the tanned girl. "DONT ASK ME TO STOP WHEN SHE'S HERE. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS AND MY HEAD WILL EXPLODE WHENEVER I THINK ABOUT HER. I DONT CARE IF SHE'S TIFFANY LEE OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS BECAUSE SHE'S JUST A STRANGER! GET LOST!" Jessica hold Yuri's hand tightly.

 

 

"Yul calm down. Please.." the tanned girl sat on the empty seats breathing heavily. "I'm Hwang Miyoung." they heard she say it. Butler Park sighs in relief. Tiffany finally chose the right choice.

 

 

Author's note: I'll just use Tiffany as Miyoung's name for the meantime.

 

 

"Miyoung is dead. Who the hell are you?" Yuri asked in sarcasm. Jessica saw this side of Yuri for the first time. She's mad for the first time. "I'm sorry. I deserves to be hate from you guys. I'm so sorry." she's crying. Yuri just scoffed. "Its really you? But how?" Sooyoung asked in disbelief. "Sooyoung-ssi, I'll explain everything to everyone later. She just found out the truth a few hours ago. The most important thing here is Taeyeon-ssi." Butler Park saw how confused they are right now.

 

 

A few minutes later.

 

The doctor come out from the emergency room. "How is she doc?" Sunny is worried to death. "She lost too much blood. Any of you is O type? She really need your help right now." Tiffany is O type. She quickly volunteered herself. "Me. Just use my blood. Please doc." the doctor nodded and waste no time. He bring Tiffany to the emergency room and asked the eye smile to lay on the cold bed.

 

 

Tiffany saw the unconcious girl on her side. Her face is bleeding and she looked so weak. "I'm sorry for leaving you baby. I'm so stupid." she said in her mind hoping the older girl to hear that. The sharp needle went into Tiffany's skin and the blood rapidly. "Please be fine. I'm here with you Taetae." Tiffany's eyelid is getting heavier and she just lost her concious.

 

 

Tomorrow.

 

Butler Park went to the cafe. The Kims arrived a few hours ago and they have to meet immediately. "Mr Park. Right here." Butler Park recognize the voice. He walk closer to them but then he gasped. "Mr Hwang? Mrs Hwang?" he thought they already died 4 years ago. "Please sit first. I'll explain." Mr Kim tapped the butler's shoulder.

 

 

Lee's mansion.

 

"She didnt come back last night?" Mr Lee asked his wife. Mrs Lee is worried. Tiffany never do this. Even if she drunk, she will still go home. "She just texted me that she stayed at her friend's place and she'll be back later." Mrs Lee explained. "Well atleast she didnt go to club right? No need to worry then." Mr Lee read the newspaper calmly.

 

 

"She's my daughter, ofcourse I'm worried. What if-" "Honey stop it. She already told you she's staying at her friend's place right? Trust her. She never lie to us. You know that." Mr Lee rubbed his wife's back slowly. He understand his wife as a mother. "She'll be back later. Dont worry." Mrs Lee smile bitterly.

 

 

At the hospital.

 

Mrs Suin already told them the truth about Hyosung and Jungs. "She shouldnt trust her though." Yuri said slowly. Jessica caressed the tanned girl's hand. "Its involved her parents. Hyosung even showed her the proof. Fake proof actually. So she had no choice but to trust her." Mrs Suin said to Yuri.

 

 

"That is too much. How could she do this to us? To both of them?" Yoona said and sighed. "I want to kill her seriously." Hyoyeon clenched her teeth. "Count me in." Sooyoung leaned on wall. Her face is serious. They never though that Hyosung will do something like this. She's truely a . Ruining everyone's life and make them suffered for years. "This will end soon. Lets just hope for the best. You have suffered enough all these past years." Mrs Suin said. She wants them to be stronger than before.

 

 

"Excuse me?" the nurse approached them. "Yes?" Mrs Suin stand up from her seat. "Taeyeon-ssi is woke up. You can visit her." they went inside the room and saw the older girl on the bed with a bandage around her head and her right arm. "Tae are you alright?" Jessica asked. Taeyeon nodded slowly and ask. "What happened?" "You were involved with a car accident. You didnt remember?" Jessica the girl's cheek. "No I didnt." Taeyeon answered.

 

 

Mrs Suin went to the other side and pulled the curtain from the bed revealing the eye smile girl on the bed still sleeping. Taeyeon turn left and saw the girl. She blinked her eyes twice. "Tae unnie..she donored her blood for you." Seohyun said to the older girl. "Yes Taeyeon-ssi. She save your life." Mrs Suin smiles. "Help me please." she wants to get off of her bed. "Slowly Tae. You're not that strong yet." Yuri said and helped the small girl.

 

 

"Lets just leave them alone." Sooyoung whispered to them slowly. Mrs Suin got that note and smile. "We'll go to get you something to eat Taeng." Sunny said and the older girl nodded but still looking at the sleeping eye smile girl. Before they leave, Yoona whispered to the older girl. 

 

 

"She's not Tiffany Lee anymore. She's Miyoung. Your fiancee. She said it herself. Now go and talk to her unnie. Told her everything that you missed her so much. Let it all out from your heart." the tall girl leaves the room immediately.

 

 

Taeyeon sat on the chair. She look at the girl closer. No heavy make up, no y clothes, no Tiffany Lee. Its her, Hwang Miyoung. A tear dropped from the older girl. She's right all these time. Her heart will never lie to her. Her beloved fiancee is still alive. At this time, she dont want to know what happened in the past. She just want to treasure every second with this girl. She dont want to let her go anymore. She must have this eye smile girl in her arms again. Just like before.

 

 

"Baby..." she the girl's cheek. She cried even more as she touch the girl. Its real. This is not a dream. Her hand went to Tiffany's smooth hair. She touch everywhere. Her eyes, nose, cheeks, forehead, chin, lips and hair. Yes, its real. She leaned closer and close the gap between them. Their lips touching each other and start kissing. She realize that Tiffany is already awake.

 

 

She was about to break the kiss but Tiffany didnt let her. "No Taetae dont break the kiss. I miss you so much." Tiffany muttered in their kisses as she pulled the older girl on the bed. They kiss passionately showing off their love to the world. "I love you baby, please dont leave me again." Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's cheek. The eye smile girl nodded. "I love you too Taetae. I promise, whatever happens I'll never leave you." they hugged each other tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

just kidding.

 

 

hehehehehe. so what do you say about this chapter? i bet everyone really hate hyosung in this story. her character is so damn evil like seriously i even hate her. hey but only in this story okay. in real life, she's quiet close with snsd though :) anyway, pls comment and subscribe my story. i love you all! i'll update the next chapter soon. hehe