Chapter 9

Only You

Can you guys understand the real situation now? I hope you do after reading chapter 7th and 8th. Okay this is the continuation from chapter 6. Sorry for the typos and I dont have another pair of eyes to check one by one hihi. Enjoy guys and let me know if you feel confuse about something. Bye! ❤

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

9:00 pm.

 

Taeyeon already prepared the bed. She dont know why but she wants to help the eye smile girl. "Your meds." she handed to the girl with a glass of water. Miyoung just do whatever Taeyeon asked. "Thank you." she heard the eye smile girl said and nodded.

 

 

She saw her laid on the comfy bed. "Miyoung..can I ask you something?" she start the conversation with the younger girl. Miyoung nodded as the older girl sat beside her and leaned on the bed wall. "Is it true that you're my girlfriend?" Taeyeon look at the ceiling. She just want to make sure about it. "Yes." Miyoung answered.

 

 

"Then why you didnt contact me when I was in New York? You didnt even visit me at all." she'll ask everything tonight and decide what will she do later. "I was in coma for almost 6 months. I dont know what had happened to you but Sunny told me, you left Korea with Jessica. They told me that you didnt remember anything coz you were suffered with amnesia. I want to contact you but I'm scared you'll freak out if I tell you who I am. And beside that, your family didnt know about my existence. I trust Jessica to take care of you even though I dont know when will you remember me." she heard the eye smile girl's voice cracked.

 

 

"I did forced myself to remember you. But its not easy. I got hurted and it will get worse if I keep forcing myself." Miyoung smile bitterly. "I know. You have your time. As long as I still alive, I can wait for you." she dont have so much time left. If Taeyeon can remember her within 5 months, she'll be happy at the end of her life. "But I was engaged with Jessica. I broke your heart." she look at the girl's face.

 

 

"You're Kim Taeyeon. You know what is better for you, for us, for others. I'm not giving up but I want you to choose your own happiness. Use your heart." she smiles to the younger girl. "So...shall we start it all over again? Be my friend and help me to remember you." Miyoung show her eye smile and nodded.

 

 

---------------

 

 

The next day.

 

Yuri, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Sooyoung were busy at the kitchen. They're going to Jeju Island for 2 weeks. "Yah dont eat yet! Wait for others will you." Yuri slapped the back of shikshin's head. "But I'm hungry." she pouted cutely but Yuri make a puke face. "No Sooyoung. That will not successful on me. Get your fat out of here before I eat everything. Go wake others. Tell them we will leaving to Jeju Island in 2 hour." Yuri pushed the tall giant with all her might from the kitchen.

 

 

"Wow smells good. You're the best Hyoyeon-ah." Taeyeon saw how professional this blonde are. "Tch. You're way better than me. Maybe you didnt remember it yet, but you're the best among us when it comes to cook." Hyoyeon told the amnesia girl.

 

 

"Jinjja? Haha I know I'm the best for everything." Yuri hit the older girl's arm. "In your face. Go prepare the table. We're almost done here." Taeyeon rubbed the soreness on her left arm. "Yah, why me? This is my house for god's sake." Taeyeon pouted to the black pearl. "Then where is swimming pool? Tell me." she tease the older girl coz she know Taeyeon didnt remember it yet.

 

 

"Er..well..its there." "There where? You dont know Kim Taeyeon. Just go prepare the table. I'll help you later. Duh." Yuri rolled her eyes as the petite girl walk away, sulking. Hyoyeon laughed at them. "Are you on PMS Yuri-ah? Hahaha." Yuri scoffed and help the blonde.

 

 

At the same time.

 

Taeyeon went upstairs to wake others. She wonder what took Sooyoung so long to even wake 5 people up. As soon as she saw the tall giant, there is a big bruise around her eye.

 

 

"DONT DISTURB ME YOU TALL GIANT!" Sunny yelled from her room and slammed the door. "She'll kill me. Omg I'm done with this. You go wake them up, I dont want to get another bruises." the shikshin ran downstairs leaving the older girl laughing on the floor.

 

 

Sunny open the door seeing the older girl still laughing her out. "Sorry for the chaos Taengoo-ah, that tall giant kick the door when I was still here so thats why I punched her on the eye." "Serve her right then. Hahaha anyway, you should pack some of your clothes. We're going to Jeju Island for 2 weeks after breakfast." Sunny gave a thumbs up and pack her clothes right away. Seohyun was standing behind the older girl. "2 weeks vacation?" she asked still rubbing her eyes cutely. "Yup, go prepare your luggage and wake Yoona up." she smiles to the younger girl and walk to Jessica's room.

 

 

The brunnete is already woke up. She's in the bathroom when Taeyeon entered the room. "Sica-ah." she called her fiancee while taking the white luggage from their closet. "Yes Tae?" the girl shouted from the bathroom. "We're going to Jeju Island today. Dont forget to pack your clothes okay?" she repeated the same thing for 3 times already. "Alright." the brunette replied. Miyoung's room

 

 

The eye smile girl is still sleeping on the bed. Taeyeon smiles unconciously while looking at the beautiful girl. She sat on the bed still smiling. Miyoung stirred in her sleep but didnt wake up yet. She the pale skin of her making the girl wake up.

 

 

"Taeyeon..?" her husky voice make the older girl smile.

 

 

"Hey eye smile girl. Good morning." Miyoung blushed hearing that from her 'lover'. Its been so long since Taeyeon called her with that nickname. "Come on, lets go to bath. We're going to holiday in Jeju Island." Miyoung rubbed her eyes and Taeyeon pull her slowly from the bed.

 

 

Airport.

 

Jessica sat next to Yuri coz she wants Taeyeon to sit with Miyoung. "Go sit next to her okay." the older girl that used to get irritated easily just nodded. Jessica smiles looking at the amnesia girl slowly changing her attitude. "Take care of her and if something happen, tell us." Yuri said as she saw the eye smile girl leaned on the seat, tiredly. "Yea sure." Taeyeon approach the girl and smiles. "Gwaenchanha?" she asked. Miyoung seems to be tired after they get into the plane. "I'm just tired." Miyoung close her eyes. "You can sleep first. I'll wake you up later." Taeyeon said as she wrap the blanket around the girl. 

 

 

Jeju Island.

 

Sooyoung jump on the bed. "This is so comfy for me. Wake me up for dinner. Hmmm." she fell asleep totally ignoring the girls who were amazed by the beautiful scenery outside the villa.

 

 

"Omo its beautiful." Seohyun said. Her eyes is sparkling seeing the most beautiful place. "I know right. We chose the right place." Hyoyeon high fiving with Taeyeon and Yuri. "Okay guys, lets have some rest. We'll explore this place again later after dinner." Taeyeon said to all of them. "You can choose your own room." Yuri walk away with her luggage.

 

 

As expected, Jessica asked Taeyeon to share room with Miyoung. "I'm just next to yours." Jessica said helping the older girl to carry Miyoung's luggage. "Just let me know if you need something." Taeyeon hold the brunette's hand. "Of course I will. Now go prepare the bed. Miyoung still sleeping on the couch. Its uncomfortable for her." the older girl nodded and went inside her room to prepare the bed.

 

 

Sunny entered her room seeing the tall giant sleeping soundly on the bed. She saw the bruise on the girl's left eye. "I didnt mean to punch you that hard. Next time, dont kick the door while I'm not wearing anything. Aigoo." she shook her head and lay beside the shikshin. To her surprise, Sooyoung snuggle closer to her small body and wrapped her long arm around Sunny's waist. "I love you...." she gasps. Sunny try to push the tall girl but no avail. "I love you....food" Sunny facepalming. "What the hell you giant." Sunny cursed mentally.

 

 

Yoona shared her room with Seohyun next to SooSun. The younger girl leaned on the bed wall reading her book while Yoona just laid on her stomach playing her iphone. "Unnie." she called the older girl.

 

 

"Oh,wae?" Yoona still playing with her phone. "Can you see that Taeyeon unnie is..changed?" Seohyun asked. Yoona smiles. "You noticed that too. Well, ofcourse I can see that. Obviously she's changed since she fought with Sica unnie. I wonder what Sica unnie said to make her changed like that." Yoona turn around and look at the ceiling.

 

 

"But..Sica unnie will just hurt herself at the end." Seohyun still remember how broken Jessica when she know about Taeyeon and Miyoung's relationship. "I know Seohyun-ah. But she chose this and we promised her to help her. I wont let her break down like before. We wont. Help her means we'll always be there for her." Yoona caressed the younger girl's hand.

 

 

---------------

 

 

Later at restaurant.

 

They were having so much fun by talking to each other. "Seriously? Hahahahahaha thats why I saw that big bruise on your eye." Hyoyeon laughed so hard at the tall giant. "Yea I thought that was your make up or something. Lmao." Yuri said and laugh. "Yah, I'm not that silly to wear make up like that. Tch. If not because of Sun-" "If not because of who?" the short girl stares at the shiksin. "Well..umm nothing." she continue eating ignoring the shorty. "I might punch your other eye too. Behave shikshin~" Sunny make the taller girl choked. "Yah. Dont argue too much, you might end up loving each other." Taeyeon said while munching her food. "Said the amnesia girl~~" Yoona nudged the older girl and laugh. Jessica wiping and look at her left side.

 

 

Miyoung smiles seeing all of them with laughters even though they were noisy and loud. They make her life complete all these past years. She didnt notice that the brunette is looking at her.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

As long as you were happy with your life now, I dont mind sacrifice my feelings for your happiness. Its hurt me more if Taeyeon love me without remembering everything. Thats why I chose to give her back to you. Maybe someday, someone...will heal my broken heart. I can wait just like you. Coz you did waiting for Taeyeon even though she left for 1 year. You're a strong girl. I'm proud having you as my friend. Get well soon and lets be happy together with others.

 

 

No one's POV

 

"Are you tired?" Taeyeon asked the eye smile girl as they walk on the beach with others. Miyoung shook her head and smile. "Not yet Taetae." she unconciously calling the older girl with nickname. "Taetae? Thats my nickname?" she bit her lips. Blushing too much as the older girl smirking. "Thats cute though. So tell me, I used to call you what? I want to know so that I can call you with that nickname after this." Taeyeon asked. Miyoung cant hide her blushing.

 

 

"I want you to remember everything first. But, for now...you can call me with any nickname. Create the new one." she answered making the older girl stop walking. Taeyeon is tapping her chin, thinking about Miyoung's new nickname. "Hmmm what about BaCa?" Miyoung furrowed her eyebrows. "What's BaCa?" Taeyeon pinch her cheeks and start walking again. "Hey what is BaCa?" the older girl didnt answer her question and keep walking ahead. She's actually smiling like crazy for the new nickname. Miyoung pouted. She's sulking and walk behind her silently.

 

 

At the same time.

 

Jessica sat on the bench with Yuri. They saw everything like how Taeyeon teased the other girl, how she treated her and how lovely their relationship with Taeyeon still suffered with amnesia.

 

 

"We dont have to see this if you're not fine inside." the tanned girl pointed at Jessica's chest. "I want to see it coz I know I'll be fine. You're here with me anyway. They're here too." pointing at the loud girls on the beach playing with each other. "Even though we're all here, its your heart we're talking about Jung Sooyeon." Yuri look serious but Jessica just smiles. "I know you care about me. But I believe, everything will be alright. Thank you so much Yuri-ah, for always here with me. I really appreciate that." she lean her head on the girl's shoulder and hug her arm tightly. "Coz you're important in my life." she said in her mind and lean her head on top of the brunette's head.

 

 

---------------

 

 

"Finally." she smirk looking at the photos. Its been more than 1 year since she was in jail. Her family is rich enough to do anything for her to make her left the freaking jail. She wants to take a revenge on them especially the one who cause her miserable life. She'll hunt them now. "When can we start our plan? They're here with some unfamiliar girls. We cant waste time Hyosung-ah. I'm so excited to kill that nerd for ruining my life." Jina said as she remembered the day when she were called by the principal. Amber told the principal about how they bullied the eye smile girl at the same day when Hyosung were arrested at the school.

 

 

Its embarrassing for the trio and they were kicked out from the school.

 

 

Sunhwa crossed her legs. She smirk as soon as she saw Taeyeon's picture. "I wonder...did she remember anything yet? If she havent, I've my own plan." Sunhwa's family almost kick her out from house. Their wealthy family are known as the most respected family but she bring shame for bullying and her dad sent her to state. Now she's back as soon as she heard that Hyosung was released from jail.

 

 

"Be patient guys. Let them spend their holidays with laughter and after that, we'll start eveything. We've got alot of time so chillax. Just dont let them see you here." Hyosung plays with her hair and smile evilly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

I CAN SMELL DRAMA IN HERE~~~~ LOL GUYS, FOR THOSE WHO KNOWS MY WATTPAD ACC, YOU CAN SCREAM YOUR HEART OUT COZ I WILL PUBLISH CHAPTER 22 & 23 TOMORROW. ANYWAY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS. I LOVE YOU GUYS *chu* hehehe I'll be back again next time. Byebye