Chapter 4

Only You

One month later.

 

Taeyeon and Miyoung's relationship is getting better day by day and they're more comfortable to each other. Miyoung didnt feel shy anymore and she's talking alot to everyone around her. But she cant control her jealousy whenever she saw her lover with other girl.

 

 

A few weeks ago, Taeyeon told her that someone is back from New York and that person is Jessica. She found out that Jessica has a hugest crush on her lover before Jessica left to New York a few years ago. She scared that maybe Jessica wants to steal Taeyeon from her so thats why she's back to Korea. Taeyeon know that her girlfriend is jealous with her close friendship with Jessica but she couldnt left Jessica alone coz there's a reason why she's back.

 

 

Kim's mansion.

 

Taeyeon sighs. She lean on the couch massaging her temple. Her eyes is getting heavy and she's feeling numb on every part of her body. She was tired for school and her parents asked her to go to the company to sign a few papers just because her parents were still in New York for business. Its not easy to be the only heir in this family. She needs to manage everything even though she still young.

 

 

Her parents even asked her to take care of Jessica and let the girl stay with her at the Kim's mansion. The Kims and The Jungs is a best partner and they were friends for years. Jessica moved to New York with her family followed by The Kims but Taeyeon wants to stay until she graduate from high school and she'll decide later to move to New York or not. The reason why Jessica's back to Korea is because her parents died in car accident a few weeks ago.

 

 

She's the only daughter in Jungs so she was heartbroken to lost her parents. She needs Taeyeon and she decided to stay on Korea for awhile. But since she already know about Miyoung, she refused to stay together at the mansion. She dont want to ruin their relationship. Even though she still have a feelings for Taeyeon, she's not going to ruin everything. So she just stay at hotel, alone.

 

 

Taeyeon sigh again. She went upstairs and go to her room. She really need a lot of rest. She went straight to bed and saw her girlfriend already sleep. Yes, Miyoung is mad and she's sulking coz Taeyeon spent more time with Jessica than her. Taeyeon lay on the bed and hug the sleeping girl tightly. "Goodnight sweetheart, I love you so much." she kiss the girl's cheek and burried her face on the girl's neck.

 

 

----------------

 

 

Miyoung stirred in her sleep. She feel something hot on her neck. It was Taeyeon and she sighs. She remember how dumb she is for feeling jealous with that Jessica girl. She trust Taeyeon but yet she treated the older girl like this. So immatured. She slapped herself mentally. She turn to her right and stares at her lover.

 

 

Miyoung's POV

 

Her breath is hot. She has a fever? Omg why she didnt tell me? Now I feel bad for being immatured all these past days. I'm so selfish and stupid!

 

 

"Baby..?" her voice is weak I need to tell Sunny about this. I was about to leave our bed but she held my hand. "Where are you going?" her eyes still closed. She's burning! "Just stay here for awhile. I'll be back." I kiss her forehead and quickly ran to Sunny and Sooyoung's room and knock the door.

 

 

Sooyoung open the door and rubbed her sleepy eyes. I look around searching the other girl. "Where's Sunny? Please help me. Taeyeon is sick and she's burning. We need to bring her to the hospital." I told everything to her and she was shocked. "Fever?!" Sunny pop out from nowhere and ran past me to my room. She's more panic than me.

 

 

"Yah Taengoo, stay awake. Dont close your eyes. I'll bring you to the hospital. Hold on cousin." I saw Sooyoung bend down on the floor and pull the Taeyeon on her back with Sunny's help. We went to the hospital right away.

 

 

No one's POV

 

Doctor Jun were told about Taeyeon's condition. Miyoung is worrying to death. She blame herself for ignoring Taeyeon all these past days. "I'm sorry..." she says slowly. Sunny sat on the empty seats with Sooyoung. "She'll be fine Miyoung-ah. Dont worry." Sunny said rubbing the girl's back. Sooyoung just nodded and smile.

 

 

A few minutes later.

 

They ran to Doctor Jun. "How is she uncle? She's fine right?" Sunny asked. His expression didnt seems to be good. Miyoung start to worry again. "Uncle, she just have a fever so she's fine right?" the taller girl didnt expect something bad to be happen to Taeyeon.

 

 

"Taeyeon..she's..." he couldnt say anything more than that. Miyoung push him and ran to the pale girl on the bed. "Dont you dare to leave me! Wake up now please dont leave me please.. dont die.." she cried so hard while hitting the girl's chest. Taeyeon start to whimpered in pain. "Yah yah its hurt. Why you hit me?" Miyoung stop hitting the girl. She was shocked. Sunny and Sooyoung look at each other. "Taeng, we thought you already-" "Already dead? The hell you shikshin, its just a fever. Why would I die?" Taeyeon rub her sore chest. Miyoung is seriously hitting her so hard.

 

 

The tall girl turn around and saw Doctor Jun trying to run away. Yes, he tricked all of them. "Uncle Jun!!!" Sunny ran after him at the corridor. "Aish, so childish." Sooyoung rolled her eyes and followed the shorty girl to the corridor.

 

 

The room is filled with silence. Miyoung feels guilty for hitting Taeyeon and she cant look at the girl.

 

 

"You hate me that much for making you jealous because of Sica and now you want to kill me? Are you serious Hwang Miyoung?" she was seriously not mad but she wants to see the girl's reaction. "I'm s-sorry. I didnt mean to h-hit you like tha-" "No. This is too much. I cant forgive you Miyoung." the older girl sighs.

Her acting is too real and Miyoung is already crying like a river.

 

 

"I know I shouldnt say this, but I need-" Miyoung hug the older girl tightly. She dont want to hear anything from Taeyeon.

 

 

"I'm so sorry please forgive me. Dont break up with me, I'm begging you. I'll do anything for you just dont say about breaking up." her voice cracks. She's crying so hard and she didnt even notice the other is smiling like a mad person.

 

 

"I dont need your apologize." Miyoung was startled by that words. Its coming out from her lover's mouth and she didnt expect that. She broke the hug and look at the older girl. Taeyeon looks so cold for the first time. Miyoung almost lost her balance but her lover pulled her into her embrace. Hugging her body tightly.

 

 

"I just need your kiss." the older girl whispered on the eye smile girl's ear. Miyoung burst into tears and burried her face on the crook of her lover's neck. She's crying loudly while the older girl rubbed her back. "Stop with your jealousy if you trust me. Dont you ever doubt my feelings for you. Jessica is my friend. Just friend. Nothing more than that. You're my everything. Thats the difference." Taeyeon planting a kisses on the girl's face. She still burning but its getting better now. It doesnt matter as long as Miyoung is here with her right now.

 

 

----------------

 

 

The next day.

 

Amber and her girlfriend, Krystal went to the hospital to visit the older girl. "Dont get sick again. You dont know how much I worried about you. I was in the middle of-" Krystal hit the back of Amber's head and smile awkwardly. Taeyeon is laughing so hard.

 

 

"In the middle of what Am? Haha." she tease the couple. Amber just cleared . "Well your cousin told me that you were admitted to the hospital so I was rushing and-" "And forgot to wear clothes. I need to ran after her and pulled her to my house again or you would freak out seeing her here." Krystal shook her head. Taeyeon laugh once again coz of this couple.

 

 

----------------

 

 

Jessica sat on the empty seats. She smiles. "Sorry I'm late." the older girl tap the blonde girl's shoulder. "Its okay Sica-ah." Miyoung was in the ladies room and she didnt know about Jessica presence here. "So, are you okay now?" she look at the girl's pale skin and tired face. She's worrying the older girl.

 

 

"I'm fine. Its just a fever Sica-ah. Dont worry okay? Thank you for coming. I know you were busy but yet you still come here." Taeyeon smiles to the blonde girl. "We're friends remember? Its nothing. And besides, I'm not doing anything. Duhh." Jessica laugh shyly followed by Taeyeon.

 

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

 

 

To be continue..