Chapter 12

Only You

Miyoung's condition is getting worse. She's barely eating making all of them worried. Taeyeon have to be strong because of Miyoung even though she actually cried every night watching the girl she loves the most in the world in pain.

 

 

Taeyeon sat on the couch. She just stares at the cloudy sky thinking about Miyoung. They still cant find the donor. She even asked her uncle, Doctor Jun to help Miyoung for the surgery but too bad her uncle went to New Zealand for some reason. Doctor Jun is the best doctor in the hospital but he wasnt there to help her.

 

 

Miyoung walk slowly to the balcony because she know that Taeyeon will go there to clear her mind. She knows her pain make everyone worried especially Taeyeon. She suddenly stopped walking. Her heart was in pain again. "P-please..not n-now. Please. I need to see her." she forced herself to walk closer to Taeyeon.

 

 

She can feels a warm breath from behind. "Taetae.." she turn to face the girl. "Why are you crying?" Miyoung's voice is slow but enough for her to hear that. "Is it because of me Taetae?" the older girl shook her head. She wrapped her arms around Miyoung's waist. "No baby. Why would I cry because of you?" she smiles as she caressed Miyoung's cheeks.

 

 

"You are a terrible liar. I know you are sad because of me. I make everyone sad too." Miyoung look down. She feels that she was a burden to them. They need to take care of her everyday. "I was a burden. To everyone..to you." Taeyeon was in the urge to cry.

 

 

She dont want to say anything or she'll choke in tears but at the same time she dont want Miyoung to blame herself.

 

 

"I'm going to die right?" thats it. Enough to make Taeyeon burst into tears. She'll die if they fail to find the donor. 3 months is not that long for Miyoung to survive. She just cant lose her for the second time. "Tae.." Miyoung saw the older girl sobbing loudly. This is the first time she saw how broken Taeyeon is. Her tears fall like a river ignoring how loud her sobbing.

 

 

Miyoung embraced the older girl and her back. "I dont want to lose you..." she burried her face on Miyoung's neck kept crying. The eye smile girl was tongue-tied. She dont know what to say to make Taeyeon feel better. "Dont leave me Miyoung...I'll do anything for you please.." Miyoung broke the hug. "I'm sorry Taetae...you know how much I love you right? I cant see you like this. Broken and lifeless. Maybe if I die, you wont be like this." Taeyeon saw how Miyoung look at her. She try to hold Miyoung's hand but the girl push her away. "Sorry..." Miyoung hold her chest. It feels like it was ripping her heart into pieces. She cant hold it anymore. She fell on the ground. Unconcious. Not breathing. "Miyoung-ah!!!" Taeyeon ran to the girl. She already die.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon is awake from her nightmare. She's sweating alot. It was a really bad dream and she cried. She look around and noticed that she fell asleep at the balcony. She wiped away her tears and sweats from her face. She need to see Miyoung. She ran to upstairs and stumbled twice. She dont care about the pain on her legs. She only think about Miyoung.

 

 

She push the door and saw no one on the bed. She start to panic. "Miyoung!! Miyoung-ah!" she look around the room to find the girl. Yuri approach the older girl. "Tae whats wrong?" she grabbed Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

 

"Where is she? Where is Miyoung?" Yuri saw how swollen Taeyeon's eyes is. "Tae. What happen to you? You look miserable." Yuri can smelled alcohol on Taeyeon's body. She pushed the tanned girl away. "Where is she?" she go to the bathroom and saw no one. Miyoung was not found at the room.

 

 

Yuri was about to answer her but Jessica pop out from nowhere and slapped on her face. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? WAKE UP AND MOVE ON PLEASE TAE. WHY YOU BEING LIKE THIS? WHY CAN YOU JUST ACCEPT IT? SHE ALREADY DIED 2 YEARS AGO. YOU NEED TO MOVE ON." she heard it clearly. Miyoung is already gone for real. She fell to the floor, broke into tears.

 

 

"YOU THINK SHE'LL LIKE THIS? YOU COMEBACK HOME DRUNK EVERY NIGHT. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU DID OUT THERE BUT I WANT YOU TO MOVE ON! DONT BE LIKE THIS TAE. I HATE IT. WE HATE IT. IF YOU CANT MOVE ON STAYING AT THIS HOUSE, WE CAN GO BACK TO NEW YORK. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?" Yuri try to stop the brunette but she failed. Jessica was mad how Taeyeon changed drastically. Its been 2 years since Miyoung died but Taeyeon still cant move on. She know how much Taeyeon love the eye smile girl but its getting worst everyday to see Taeyeon like this. All of them tried to stop Taeyeon from being like this but Taeyeon is too stubborn. Ever since Miyoung died, Taeyeon start going to club and get drunk. She even try to flirt with random girls but thank god, Hyoyeon and Yuri always there to stop her.

 

 

"Stop this Taeyeon. If you dont want to disappoint her, please just stop. I know how you feel. Losing her is the last thing you can do in your life. But you need to know, she dont want to leave you either. You need to wake up from this nightmare. I'm begging you." Jessica choked at the last sentence and walk away.

 

 

 

Full flashback

 

Taeyeon smiles as she saw the eye smile girl sitting on the bed. "Why are you smiling?" she asked the older girl. "Nothing baby. Its just that, you're too beautiful. I can help but smile everytime I saw you." Taeyeon caressed the girl's hand. "Well, you see me every single day. Every second to be exact." Miyoung pecked at Taeyeon lips. "Thats why I smile everyday for you. You're my happiness baby. I dont know what to do in my life without you. My precious baby cake." she push the girl to lay on the comfy bed. Taeyeon's eyes changed and Miyoung know what is means. She close her eyes as Taeyeon kiss her lips. Taeyeon was about to strip the girl but then the door was opened. "Hey guy- omg my poor eyes. Yah damn it you byuntae! Please lock the door would you!" Sooyoung shook her head as she walk downstairs. Miyoung is embarrassed. This is the first time someone saw them on the bed almost striping each other. Thank god they didnt do anything yet.

 

 

"Tae, please lock the door before you want to do it. Its embarrassing." Miyoung pouted and look away. Taeyeon grinned and brushed the eye smile girl's hair. "Lets go. The dinner is ready." Miyoung followed her lover to downstairs.

 

 

"Yah byuntae, its still early to do that." Sunny hit her cousin's shoulder as she sat on the chair. "Once a byuntae, forever a byuntae. Tch." Yoona teased the older girl and laugh with others. "Oh just please stop it." Taeyeon is blushing like mad. "And next time, please lock the door Tae. Please I'm begging you." Sooyoung is fanning herself. She cant believe that she almost see the scene. "You dont know how to knock dont you? Now you want to blame me. Pfft shikshin." Taeyeon rolled her eyes and start feeding her girlfriend.

 

 

"Stop bickering. I want to eat in peace." Hyoyeon said and they stopped talking. From the corner of her eyes, Jessica can see how Sooyoung and Taeyeon fight under the table kicking each other legs. "Yah yah stop it guys. What are you? 5?" the brunette said staring at them. "Sorry." Taeyeon continue to feed Miyoung and try to ignore the satan infront of her.

 

 

They were in silence for 5 minutes until Seohyun start talking. "I heard that we're going to New York in 2 weeks. Is that true unnie?" Jessica nodded. "We're going to meet dad- I mean Uncle Kim..for some business." she cleared . "Just for 1 week. I miss my parents. And also, I want to tell them about Miyoung." Taeyeon smiles to the eye smile girl. "When is our flight? I want to tell my family to go to your house." Sunny said. "Yah lets have a family gathering. It would be fun." Sooyoung said happily. She didnt meet her family since she left Canada. "We'll leave after 3 days." Jessica added. She was sad to hear 'family gathering'. She dont have a family anymore. But she didnt notice that someone is sad just like her. Taeyeon hold Miyoung's hand and intertwine it. Yes its her. She lost her family 3 years ago when she still in high school.

 

 

----------------

 

 

They arrived safely in New York and Taeyeon's parents was there to fetch them. "Hey mom dad. I miss you guys so much." Taeyeon hugged her parents. "We miss you too sweatie. You look so much better now." Mrs Kim caressed her daughter's cheek. "Ofcourse, our Sica take care of her right my daughter?" Mr Kim tapped Jessica's shoulder and smiles. The brunette just nodded and smile awkwardly. Miyoung is watching them from behind. Even though it does making her jealous but she need to understand that Taeyeon parents still didnt know about her.

 

 

"Alright girls come on, we'll talk later at home. You must be tired." Mrs Kim walk to the car. Yuri wrapped her arm around Miyoung's waist to help the sick girl. "Can you walk?" she asked. Miyoung nodded even though she was a littel tired. "Thank you Yuri." Yuri just smile to the eye smile girl. "Ah its nothing. You're my friend ofcourse I'll help you. And dont be afraid, Taeyeon's family is kind and well-mannered. I bet they'll like you anytime soon." Yuro said and they get inside the car.

 

 

At noon.

 

Miyoung stays at her room. She shared the room with Yuri for the meantime. She was just sitting not doing anything. The door was knocked and its Yuri. "You want to go downstair? Everyone is there." Yuri sat on the bed next to the girl. Miyoung shook her head. "I'm not feeling well Yuri-ah. Can I just stay here?" Yuri start to panic. "Are you hurt again? I'll tell Tae-" "No Yuri.

 

 

Its fine. I'll just sleep for a few hours. I'll be fine after that." Yuri was hesitate to leave the girl. "I'll be fine I promise." Miyoung smiles at the tanned girl. "Alright. Just call us if you need something." Yuri leave after she help the girl to lay on bed.

 

 

At the living room.

 

"They will arrive tomorrow uncle." Sunny said about her parents. "That fast? Thats good. I'll just prepare for the party then." Mr Kim smiles as he saw Yuri sat next to Hyoyeon. "Where is she?" Taeyeon asked. Yuri was supposed to bring her downtairs. "She's sleeping. She must be tired Tae. I dont want to wake her up." Yuri lied. Its not like she dont want to let Taeyeon know about Miyoung's condition, but Miyoung asked her to say like that. She want Taeyeon to spend time with her family. "Oh okay." Taeyeon was a little bit worried but she just stay there talking with them. 

 

 

"Anyway, who is she? I never meet her before. She's from Korea?" Mrs Kim asked. Jessica bit her lips waiting for someone to explain who is Miyoung but no one ever dare to speak now even Taeyeon. "Girls? Are you listening?" they gulped obviously nervous. "Mom dad.." Taeyeon heard the brunette. She look at the girl. "I want to tell you something. Its about my relationship with Tae." "Dont tell me you want to get married this week. Thats why you're coming back here with all the girls. Haha." Mr Kim was too excited. He like to see Taeyeon with Jessica. He remembered the day when Taeyeon told them that she fell inlove with Jessica a few months ago.

 

 

Their face is serious. Mr Kim and Mrs Kim look at each other. They were confused. "I want to end it." Taeyeon said. Her parents was shocked. "Why Tae? Did you forget that it was you who wanted to marry Jessica. Why you want to end it all of a sudden?" Mrs Kim hold her daughter's hand.

 

 

They didnt expect to hear this since they know how Taeyeon desperately told them that she want to marry Jessica.

 

 

"Mom dad. That time, I was suffered with amnesia. I dont remember anything including the one I love. Now I remember everything. I realized my feelings for Jessica is true but I cant marry her. We cant. She's my bestfriend. And I have someone else." Jessica just nodded. "Yes. She's right mom dad. Thats why I dont agree with this engagement at first. I know that someone is waiting for her. But Taeyeon still didnt remember her so she wanted to marry me. I have to agree in order to bring Taeyeon back to Korea to meet her. Now she remember everything, they were happy. I'm willing to do anything for them." Jessica was serious about it. She just scared that Taeyeon parents will get mad.

 

 

"Are you sure Jessica? We dont want to hurt you." Mr Kim rubbed her back since they were sitting close to each other. "I'm fine. Dont worry dad. What about you guys? Are you mad?" Mr Kim smiles. "We'll do anything for your happiness. Right honey?" Mrs Kim nodded. "Seems like you've got the answer. The problem is now, your real girlfriend is that girl upstairs. Am I right?" they gasped. How the earth she know about it. "I was about to ask that. Haha." Mr Kim laughed.

 

 

"How do you know?" Taeyeon asked. "Omg Tae. You're my daughter. The way you look at her earlier is obviously showed how much you love her. Your eyes told me everything." Mrs Kim stand from her seat. "Where are you going mom?" Jessica asked. "I just want to see the girl who owned my daughter's heart. Dont worry, its not like I want to kill her or something." Taeyeon just watch her mom go to Miyoung's room. "So lets celebrate! Haha." Mr Kim shouted happily. 

 

 

----------------

 

 

At night.

 

Miyoung already know about Taeyeon's parents. She was shy when they having dinner together. Taeyeon approach the girl on bed. "Are you happy now baby?" Taeyeon kiss Miyoung's cheek. She cant hide her red face since they earlier. Sooyoung even mentioned about their y time. "Dont worry about Sooyoung, I'll just hid her fav chips later." Taeyeon leave the comfy bed and lock the door. "I know you are tired baby. So let me do everything. Okay?" Miyoung nodded and their y time started.

 

 

At the same time.

 

Jessica was in Yuri's room. "I'll just sleep on the couch." Yuri took the pillow and walk away. The brunette throw her pillow at the tanned girl all of a sudden. "Yah what the hell?" Yuri saw the brunette scoffed. "I'm not done with you black pearl. After what you did to me for the past few days, now you want pretend it like I didnt notice? Oh you're so wrong Kwon." Yuri is confused but she's worried to death for some reason.

 

 

"I'm not stupid Kwon. I know about your 'secret' feelings for me. Thats why I noticed you tried to ignore me. You wanna die? How dare you do that?" Jessica throw another pillow and it hits Yuri's face. She stumbled and fell on the floor. Jessica walk closer to the tanned girl. "It wont kill you if you confess Yuri-ah." Yuri saw the girl's face softer than earlier. "I dont want you to freak out if you know about it. And it might ruin our friendship." this is the first time Jessica saw this side of Yuri. The Yuri she know is strong and dork. Always positive about everything and well-mannered. She'll be a perfect girlfriend just like Taeyeon.

 

 

"You love me that much?" she asked the tanned girl. Yuri nodded shyly. Jessica pulled her to bed along with the pillow that she threw earlier. "Lets sleep. I'm sleepy." Yuri lay on the bed awkwardly. She's nervous to death.

 

 

Jessica saw the tanned girl turn her body to right. She smiles and pulled Yuri to face her. "Goodnight Yul." Jessica snuggled closer to the girl and sleep. "Oh god my poor heart." Yuri said in her mind. They were so close.

 

 

---------------

 

 

Morning.

 

Taeyeon wake up early to go out with her parents. Jessica will follow them too since they'll be talking about Miyoung. "Lets go." Jessica nodded to the older girl. They get inside the expensive car and go to somewhere.

 

 

"So what is it? It must be important huh my daughters?" Mr Kim smiles at the waitress as she placed the coffee on the table. "Its about Miyoung. We need your help." Taeyeon start to explain everything to her parents.

 

 

At home.

 

Sooyoung wandered around the mansion. It was bigger than the mansion in Korea. She go to the kitchen. Fridge is her main point to go downstairs. She was about to open the huge fridge but someone pulled her from behind making her stumbled on the floor.

 

 

"Me first." it was the alligator. "Yah alligator." she saw how Yoona eat the ice cream. "No no dont eat everything." Yoona laughed and shoved everything in . "Svfse yjsr rjkht." Yoona ran away from the tall giant. They start bickering again and wake the other girls. "Damn it shikshins." Sunny pulled the blanket to cover her body. "What happen?" Seohyun rubbed her eyes cutely as she heard Yoona and Sooyoung cursing each other. Hyoyeon sighs loudly and burried her face on the pillow. Yuri open her eyes to see no one next to her. She look around and saw a note sticking at the mirror.

 

 

Yuri-ah, I'm going out for awhile with Taeyeon and her parents. We'll just talking about Miyoung and we'll be back before lunch. Take care of Miyoung okay? Thank you darkyul. Seeya~

 

 

Yuri smiles like idiot. She dont know why but she can feels that Jessica try to accept her. Her phone vibrated. Her smile went wide seeing Jessica's name on the screen.

 

 

From Jessica:

 

Are you waking up yet? Its already 8:15. Get away from the bed you lazy bum. Breakfast with them and dont forget to wake Miyoung up. Help her to bath. Okay darkyul.

 

 

To Jessica:

 

I'm waking up now. The shikshins is fighting over food again. Okay dont worry, I'll take care of her. Shuddup ice princess, dont call me dark. Tch.

 

 

From Jessica:

 

Ice princess? Oh I like it. Hehehe.

 

 

Yuri grinned like mad. She kiss her phone screen and jumping around the room.

 

 

Meanwhile.

 

Yoona and Sooyoung stopped bickering and look around. "There's earthquake!" they hugged each other unconciously. While actually is Yuri who still jumping upstairs.

 

 

---------------

 

 

They were happily talking with their families and not to mention too, its Taeyeon and Miyoung's engagement. "You guys match each other so well. I love it." Mrs Kwon said to the couple. "Thank you aunty." Taeyeon smiles cutely. "Get marry soon okay?" Miyoung nodded shyly. Seohyun wrapped her arm with Yoona as they walk closer to their families. "Oh my god, you're so pretty my daughters." Mrs Im hugged both of them tightly.

 

 

Taeyeon was about to go to grab some food but suddenly Miyoung hold her arm preventing the older girl to go. "T-tae.." Taeyeon start to panic. Miyoung was in pain. "Miyoung-ah!" everyone heard her loud voice and ran to them. "Its h-hurt so m-much..Taetae.." Miyoung whimpered in pain. She fell to Taeyeon's embrace still touching her aching chest.

 

 

*You need to play some music to add the sad feelings. Right now, I'm listening to SNSD-Tears.

 

 

"Call ambulance!!" Taeyeon shouted as she hugged the girl tightly. Everyone is panic and Mr Kim called the ambulance right away. Miyoung start coughing blood. "Miyoung-ah please hold on. Please please dont close your eyes baby. Miyoung-ah please." it such a heartbreaking moment for everyone. They saw how Miyoung laid on Taeyeon's lap lifeless. Miyoung is seriously dying in Taeyeon's arm. "Where's the freaking ambulance?!!!" she start losing control. Miyoung's blood is flowing a lot to her white dress and she's turning pale.

 

 

"T-tae..T-tae..Taetae.." Miyoung try to speak but she cant. "Dont say anything baby. Please just hold on. Please..." Taeyeon is crying like mad. She leaned closer to Miyoung and hold her tight. "Baby please.." Miyoung start to close her eyes. "Hwang Miyoung please!! Dont close your eyes." Everyone is crying watching them. The ambulance arrived.

 

 

--------------

 

 

Miyoung is critical. If the ambulance late for more than 10 minutes, she can die. Taeyeon just sat next to her fiancee. She cant believe it was happened on the day they got engaged. She lost control and now she dont want to go anywhere. She want to stay with Miyoung incase the eye smile girl wake up. Its been 2 weeks and Miyoung still didnt wake up. They already back to Korea coz the doctor said Miyoung might cant hold the pain anymore and she can die without even the surgery.

 

 

"When will you wake up baby? I miss you so much." she start crying again. She just wondered how Miyoung waited her for 1 year while she was at this mess even just 2 week. "Miyoung-ah.." she choked in tears. 

 

 

At the same time.

 

Hyosung was standing infront of the hospital. She know what happened to Miyoung and she's glad that Miyoung make it easier for her to start her plan. Jina and Sunhwa went to New York to follow them. They told everything to Hyosung including the engagement. She walk inside the hospital and meet someone.

 

 

A few days later.

 

The doctor informed that finally they found a donor for Miyoung. They will start the surgery tomorrow. Taeyeon is smiling again knowing that they can help the eye smile girl.

 

 

Before the surgery.

 

The doctor approach them. "Before I start, I just want to remind you that this surgery is 50/50 to save her life. I cant guarantee what will happen to her coz its not easy for her too. Her condition is too weak to even fight with the pain. I'll do my best with my team. Lets just hope for the best." the doctor tapped Taeyeon's shoulder and went inside the surgery room.

 

 

1 hour waiting..

 

 

2 hour waiting..

 

 

3 hour waiting..

 

 

The light went off.

 

End flashback.

 

 

----------------------

 

 

Present.

 

Taeyeon open her eyes slowly. She was in her room alone. Jessica's voice still can be heard even though it was last week. She sighs and close her eyes. Her life turned upside down for the past 2 years.

 

 

She wants to move on but its not easy for her. Losing someone you love when you love each other so much is the real pain. She cant stop crying every night. Miyoung is too precious for her.

 

 

Knock knock..

 

Seohyun open the door and saw the older girl on the bed. "Unnie. Are you going to work?" she asked as she walk closer. Taeyeon sighs lazily and nodded. "Jinjja? Thats good then. You need to attend the meeting today. Jessica unnie is busy." the younger girl smiles. "What meeting?" Taeyeon yawned.

"Very important meeting with your clients. I dont know them. Your secretary told me about that unnie. Now go to bath. We're waiting for you downstairs." Seohyun grins and leave the sleepy girl.

 

 

Taeyeon are now the new CEO at the Kim's company. Her parents asked her to handle the company since a few months ago. All of them are working at the company with her. She dont want to go to the big company but she must. If she stays at home, she'll probably remembering those memories again.

 

 

The meeting has ended. Taeyeon leaned on her chair and close her eyes. "Are you okay Tae?" the blonde girl asked the CEO. "Yea I'm fine Hyoyeon-ah. Maybe I drank too much last night. My head hurts like hell." Taeyeon kept massaging her aching head.

 

 

"Go back to your office and rest for awhile. If it doesnt get better, you can just go home. We'll handle everything here. Dont worry." Taeyeon shook her head. "No. I'll just stay here with you guys. I dont want to see the hellsica again. She's scary." Taeyeon make the scary look and the blonde laughed. "I guess she slapped you so hard last week. Hahaha. Come on, its lunch time." she dragged the older girl to the cafe. Their fav place.

 

 

They were there waiting for the Kims. "Yah why are you late?" Sooyoung asked annoyingly. "Since when you care?" Hyoyeon asked back. "Since Sica unnie stole her fav sandwich. Hahahaha." the shikshin rolled her eyes at the alligator. "You stole her sandwich? Jinjja? Haha." Hyoyeon saw the remaining pieces at the brunette's hand. "Well this shikshin cant wait for us to arrive first and she already start eating. I dont what is wrong with her stomach I swear to god, I dont like it." she shoved the remaining sandwich to shikshin's mouth. "So how's the meeting?" Yuri look at the older girl. "Just fine. They want to participate for the next project. Thanks to Sooyoung for that project." Taeyeon smiles to the shikshin. "Its actually Jessica's idea. Lol." Sunny told the truth. "Can you just shuddup?" they laugh at the tall giant.

 

 

-------------------

 

 

Hyosung arrived at home. She left Korea for 2 years with Sunhwa and Jina. "Hyosung-ssi, Mr Lee wants to see you this week. He said it was emergency." Butler Shin said. "Tell him to see me in 3 hour. I'll meet him at the usual place." Butler Shin nodded and leave immadiately. She smirked. "Seems like everything went very well. Hmm I wonder what happened to them right now." she plays with her long black hair.

 

 

At Kim's mansion.

 

Its already 10pm. Jessica saw the older girl at the balcony. She was about to go there but then she saw Yuri at the stairs. "Baby.." Yuri called her girlfriend. The brunette smiles and approach the tanned girl. "I wanna have a talk with Tae for awhile. Can you wait at the room? I promise it wont be long." she pecked at the girl's lips. "Okay baby. Be quick." Yuri caressed the brunette's face and go to her room upstair.

 

 

Jessica make her way to the balcony. She saw the older girl sat on the couch looking at the stars. "Hey Tae." Taeyeon smiled at the brunette. "Hey ice princess." Jessica sits next to her. "Thinking about her? I'm sorry for what I did last week. It must be hurt." Taeyeon chuckled.

 

 

"Yea its hurt. Its hurt too much. But thanks to you, I woke up from my nightmare." Taeyeon smile bitterly. "You're moving on? Are you ready to start again Tae? Dont forced yourself too much, it might hurt you emotionally." Jessica hold the cold hand. "I'm forcing myself. I just want to move on. You're right. She wont like me being like this. She'll hate me. I'm moving on for her sake. Moving on doesnt mean forgeting right?" she decided to start it all over again. It may take awhile but she will try.

 

 

"Take your time Tae. We're always here with you. You that right?" Taeyeon nodded. She glad that they never leave her even she acted like jerk the past 2 years. "How about you and Yul? She treat you well?" Jessica chuckled. "I wonder what will happen to me if I'm not with her. We're doing well Tae. She just like you. But actually, I think she's better than you haha. She's well-mannered not like you, ert." Taeyeon scoffed. "Well said the girl who have the hugest crush on me a few years ago." Jessica hit her shoulder. "Dont remind me. Pfft. I'm going to sleep now Tae. Dont sleep late." Taeyeon just nodded.

 

 

1 week has passed and Taeyeon is busy with the company. She start with the new project. "Where's the location? I'll go there." Taeyeon asked on the phone. Her secretary, Wendy told her that the location is just near her old school and she just drove her expensive car to the place.

 

 

At the same time.

 

Hyosung was in Mr Lee's house. She saw the family's photo. A smirk appeared. "I cant wait to see you." she place the photo on the table as she saw Mr Lee with his wife. "Sorry for making you wait." Mr Lee sat on the couch. "Its nothing. I just cant wait to see her. Where is she? Your daughter." Hyosung look around the house. "She'll just coming down at anytime. She cant wait to see you too Hyosung-ssi. We told her that you're coming then she was too excited." Mrs Lee said and smiles.

 

 

"Anyway, you said there's a reason why you come here today. What is it? Can we know about it?" Mr Lee asked. "I just want to ask her to join my company. As the new CEO." they gasped. "CEO? Its your company but why she'll be the new CEO?" Hyosung helped them since 2 years ago. She gave everything to them including happiness. Now she want to make their precious daughter to be the new CEO at her own company.

 

 

"Because I trust her. She wont disappoint me I know that. And she'll just focus on work not going to club or what right? I left for 2 years but I heard alot about her. Whats wrong with her?" Hyosung heard steps on the stairs. A pretty girl with her y milky white skin appeared. "I'm sorry. She just..very social after the accident. Well its better than before actually. She's too weak and cant even leave her bed." Mrs Lee remembered her precious daughter's bad condition. She was involved in a car crash and coma for months.

 

 

"Hyosung-ah. I miss you so much." they hugged each other. Its been 2 years since they last meet. Hyosung went to London to continue her study and now she's back to meet her 'bestfriend'. "I miss you too..babe." their friendship was so close even closer than Jina and Sunhwa. "Lets go shopping!" the girl dragged Hyosung away from the seat. "Be careful Tiffany!" Mrs Lee shouted as her daughter get inside the car. "Look at your daughter. Tsk tsk." Mr Lee shook his head and smile. "She's your daughter too." the red car drove away from the mansion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

*SMIRK* WHAT DO YOU THINK?? COMMENT!