Chapter 16

Only You

Hospital.

 

Kims and Hwangs arrived. They were so worried about their daughters especially Tiffany. She was shot and she's now critical. Taeyeon just sat there quietly staring at the blood on her pant. Tiffany's blood. She carried the eye smile girl to the ambulance earlier. She dont care that Nick was escaped. She just care about Tiffany.

 

 

"Taeyeon-ah.." her mother rubbed her back slowly. She didnt even flinch when her mother touch her wound. She's not that hurt to compared with Tiffany right now. "She'll be fine. She's strong girl. You know that. You've been through alot of things since years ago and I believe everything happens for a reason. Be strong for her my daughter. Pray for her." Mrs Kim smiles. As a mother, she know what the girl's feeling right now.

 

 

"She wont leave me again right mom?" she asked slowly. Mrs Kim intertwined their hands together. "You trust her? If you do, then you should wait for her. She's fighting with her pain for the ones she love. You." Taeyeon smiles bitterly and nodded.

 

 

Yuri is sitting next to the bed. Jessica's sleeping after the treatment. Thank god she's not that hurt. Yuri was panic to death. Thats why she asked her to stay at the car but the girl is so stubborn. She's mad actually. She just wait for the brunette to wake up later. For now, she need to rest too since she have more injuries than Jessica. She broke her left arm. 

 

 

Yoona and others is waiting outside the emergency room with Taeyeon. They dont want to leave yet coz Tiffany is in a bad condition right now. They're worried even though everyone seems to be exhausted. "You want to sleep? Here." Sooyoung patted her own shoulder for Sunny making the short girl chuckled. "You're weird." Sunny said. "Eh? I'm being nice here miss. Now if you're sleepy, just sleep here. I dont mind at all." Sooyoung crossed her arms.

"Later. I'll wait for Miyoung first." Sunny smile as she leaned on the wall. The tall giant just nodded.

 

 

1 hour later.

 

Dr Jun approach them. Taeyeon rushed to her uncle hoping that Tiffany is fine. "How is she uncle?" she asked him. Dr Jun smile and rubbed Taeyeon's back. "Told ya, she's more stronger than before. I already took out the bullet and even though she lost too much blood, she still manage to fight with the pain. She's fine now Taeng. Dont worry. You can visit her." they sighed in relief to hear that. They left the older girl alone at the hospital since Dr Jun said that Tiffany is still weak and only one person can visit her at one time so they'll just comeback tomorrow.

 

 

Taeyeon hold the pale hand tightly. "Thank you for being strong this time. Thank you for not leaving me. Thank you for saving my life." she said as she caressed Tiffany's face. She cant imagine if Tiffany leave her again like before. Maybe she'll just commit suicide if that happen.

 

 

A few weeks later.

 

The whole family went to Busan for vacation. They want to forget everyting in the past and be happy all together. Tiffany was shocked to see her parents still alive. But after they told everything to her, she understand why they left. Now Hyosung is gone but Nick still out there. Deep in her heart, she still worried. Taeyeon seems to be happy now but Tiffany didnt. Not when Nick still out there.

 

 

Author's note: no more tiffany lee okay. she's now hwang miyoung.

 

 

Taeyeon hugged the eye smile girl from behind inhaling her scent. "I love you baby." she pecked at the girl's neck. Miyoung smiles. "I love you more Taetae.." she turn around facing the girl. They look at each other eyes. Not saying anything. Its like they were talking with their eyes.

 

 

"My soon to be wife is so beautiful. I'm so lucky to have you in my arms again." Taeyeon leaned closer to the girl wrapping her arms around Miyoung's small waist. Yes they'll get married soon. For Taeyeon, the sooner the better. She dont want to lose Miyoung again. "Well, my soon to be husband is handsome too. I'm glad everything is over now Taetae. I'm tired." they were suffered for years since high school. Hyosung has been disturbing their life for almost 5 years. Its finally ended. Now they can rest.

 

 

The older girl's hand caressing Miyoung's face. "I dont care about it anymore baby. Forget the past and move on. I want to cuddle with you every night and I'm gonna make you mine." she smiles and kiss Miyoung's lips. "I thought I already yours? Tch." Miyoung scoffed pushing the older girl away. Taeyeon smirked and pinned the girl to the wall. "What I meant is, I'm gonna you mine forever and no one can touch you other than me. Now, I'll touch you everywhere..every part. I'll mark my property." she start kissing the eye smile girl. Nibbling on her lips. Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck pulling their body close to each other.

 

 

"I want to show the world what's mine is mine. No one can touch you." she kiss Miyoung's neck making the girl aroused.

 

 

At the same time.

 

Sooyoung saw the short girl sleeping on the bed. She smiles. "I wonder if one day I have courageous to tell you the truth. I'm just scared that you will push me away. I flirted with every girl coz I want to cover my feelings for you. I dont want to be obvious." she said slowly.

 

 

She sighs. "I told my parents I'm staying here for 5 years. And just 3 more months I'm leaving Korea and go back to Canada. I dont want to tell you about my feelings. It may ruin our friendship. Its not like if I confess, you'll like me back." she strocked Sunny's hair. Her eyes is tearing. She hurriedly leave the room incase Sunny wake up.

 

 

YoonHyun.

 

Yoona is laying on the couch. The younger girl walk closer to her. "What are you doing Yoongie?" she asked the older girl. "I'm thinking about you." Yoona grinned dorkily. Seohyun hit her shoulder and laughed. "Cheesy." Yoona pecked her girlfriend's lips and smiles. "My cheesiness is just for you. Anyway, I'm thinking about our engagement." Seohyun gasped to hear that. "Engagement?" Yoona nodded. "Yes Seobaby. I'll talk to your parents about it." the younger girl is excited. She couldnt help but to smile widely.

 

 

"When? Your parents know about this?" Seohyun asked. Yoona pulled the younger girl to lay on top of her. "You're excited aren't you? Your eyes told me everything." Yoona look straightly into the girl's eyes. Seohyun is shy. "Well, maybe after Taeyeon unnie get married. The sooner the better Seohyun-ah. After what happened to them, I'm scared I'm gonna lose you too." Yoona's deer eyes is showing how scared she is. She saw how Taeyeon suffered. She dont want to be like that. Heartbroken and lifeless.

 

 

That night.

 

Taeyeon is sitting on the couch with her father. "So you already choose the date?" Mr Kim asked his daughter. "Not yet dad. Waeyo?" Taeyeon asked back. "I want..grandchild." the girl choked her own saliva. Mr Kim just grinned at the girl. "Is it too early dad? And beside, we both girls. There's alot of process to do that you know dad." Taeyeon rubbed her chest. She still shocked about it.

 

 

"Dont talk about early or late. You think I'm young? I cant wait forever. Your mom asked to talk about this to you. She wants grandchild too. You're the only daughter anyway. We're getting old day by day. We migh-" "Stop dad. Fine you win. I'll talk to Miyoung about this later. But ofcourse, after we got married okay." she sighs as her father laughed. "Twins is better right? " he laughed again. "Dad stop it. Aish." Mr Kim purposely teased his daughter.

 

 

"Anyway, where's Miyoung?" their villa is quiet coz everyone is out. Only Kims chose to stay. "She go out with her parents. She missed them alot dad. I dont know how many years she didnt them. She was so happy to know that her parents is still alive." Taeyeon smiles.

 

 

"7 years sweetie. I feel bad coz that was my plan. We've to do that to save the entire family. Actually, when your engagement with Miyoung in New York, they were there too. They saw how happy you guys. You know what? We already promised that we want our children to marry each other. Now you see, its happened. Our dream comes true. Kims and Hwangs is a symbol of friendship and love. We never break that." Mr Kim reminiscing the past. It was a good memories with Hwangs.

 

 

YulSic.

 

Yuri hold the girl's hand as they walk in the crowd. They want to see the firework at midnight. "Are you okay baby?" they kept bumping with people and Yuri know that Jessica hate that. "I'm okay seobang. But I'm cold." Yuri smiles and took off her coat and let the girl wear it. "Come on, we're almost there." Jessica nodded as Yuri wrapped her arms around her waist.

 

 

They walk for a few minutes they arrived. "Its about time." the tanned girl just look at the sky. Everyone is waiting for the firework as well. Then a loud sound can be heard. Jessica saw the firework and her eyes sparkling. She loves to see fireworks. She once said that she wants to see fireworks with someone special so thats why Yuri brought her here. Yuri keep looking at the brunette's side profile. Its so perfect. She wait for the girl to react.

 

 

Jessica Jung, Happy Anniversary. I love you so much and I hope you like this surprise. Now look at me love.

 

 

Jessica saw it. There's her name at the sky. She turn around to face the tanned girl. Yuri kneel down making the brunette gasped. "Seobang.." Yuri smiles and took out a small box from her pocket. 

 

 

"Jessica Jung..will you marry me baby?" Yuri show the expensive ring to the brunette. Its Jessica's fav ring. Yuri bought it a few days ago.

 

 

Everyone is waiting for Jessica to answer. She was shocked actually. She never thought that Yuri will do this today. Infront of people. She cant think anything. "Jessica Jung..will you?" Yuri asked again. She waited patiently for the brunette. Jessica start to cry. Tears of happiness to be exact. She close to stop her sobbing. She look straightly into Yuri's eyes and nodded. She finally agree and everyone is clapping for them. Yuri sighs in relief. "Thank you princess." she kiss Jessica's lips and the firework start again.

 

 

Tomorrow.

 

Today is their last day in Busan. Kims and Hwangs told them that they'll go back to New York the day after. "You wanna stay here sweetie?" Mr Hwangs asked his daughter. Miyoung already talked about this with Taeyeon last night. "I'll stay here daddy. I want to manage the company along with them and Taetae. But dont worry, we'll go there for our marriage." yes they'll get married in New York. 

 

 

Sooyoung being quiet. She heard that Miyoung wants to manage the company along with them which mean, including her. She didnt tell them yet that she'll be leaving in 3 month.

 

 

Yoona was holding Sooyoung's fav chips. She feel bored so she wants to atleast bickering with the tall giant. But to her surprise, Sooyoung didnt do anything even though she already saw her fav chips in Yoona's lap.

 

 

Yoona nudged Hyoyeon's waist. "Unnie. Look at her." she whispered to the blonde. For the first time, Sooyoung is not Sooyoung. The real Sooyoung is always in the kitchen and always get mad whenever someone eat her fav chips. She just so damn weird today.

 

 

"Sooyoung Choi. You want chips? This is the last bowl you know." Hyoyeon asked the tall girl. Sooyoung shook her head. Everyone saw it. "Shikshin, whats wrong with you? You're not being yourself. And you're quiet. Come on, where's our loud Sooyoung?" Yuri said to the girl. "I'm just fine guys. Just not feeling well. Hmm I'll just rest at my room. Seeya later." she left them. "Hold on. Did someone pissed her off?" Taeyeon asked and look at everyone.

 

 

"Sunny?" Jessica look at the shorty. "Yah it doesnt mean I stay at the same room with her I'm doing that. It probably someone else though." Sunny defended herself. Sooyoung didnt talk to everyone so they dont know what happened to the girl. "PMS maybe? Who knows?" Yoona laughed awkwardly.

 

 

"Or maybe, she flirted with someone here and that person actually had relationship with someone else." Miyoung added.

 

 

"A flirty like her wont be so disappointed. She'll just forget them and flirt with others." Sunny said. They were confused. Sooyoung never refuse to eat. They know food is everything in Sooyoung's life. "What if she's really not feeling well?" Seohyun asked them. "Maybe. Yah Sunny, you better take care of her. She's your roommate anyway." Yuri leaned on the couch. "Yea. Tell us what happen to her later." Hyoyeon said.

 

 

"Okay fine." Sunny just pouted. Taeyeon sighs and smile. "So what's today plan? Its our last day anyway. Should we go to the beach? I wanna try to surf." she look at the expert HyoYul. "You want to surf? You're short." Jessica laughed so hard followef by others. "YAH JUNG SOOYEON SHUDDUP. ATLEAST I'M TALLER THAN YOU." Taeyeon stares at the brunette. "My seobang is taller than you hmmph!" Jessica scoffed and look away.

 

 

"Yah yah. What are you? Kids? Tch. Surfing is not about height. Its about skill okay." Hyoyeon shook her head at TaengSic. "Well since we have no other plan, lets go to the beach. I want to surf too." Yuri get up from the couch. "But what about Sooyoung unnie? We cant just leave her." Seohyun asked. "Ask her bunny. We'll just change our clothes first." Taeyeon said and pulled her fiancee to upstairs. They went to their room and change their clothes.

 

 

SooSun's room.

 

Sooyoung close her eyes as she heard someone open the door. Its Sunny. She know her perfume anyway. "Sooyoung. Are you sleeping?" Sunny went to the closet. She pick out a simple tshirt with short pant. "Hmm." Sooyoung replied slowly. Sunny done changing her clothes. She walk to the bedside at sits beside the tall giant. "Are you really not feeling well? We're going to the beach. Wanna come?" her heart beating faster when she feels Sunny's palm touching her forehead.

 

 

She was about to say no but she saw the girl wearing short pant. Hot short pant actually. "Why are you wearing short pant?" she asked eyeing the girl's white skin. "Hello, we're going to the beach. You want me to wear coat? Tch. You wanna come or not? You can just rest if you're not feeli-" "I wanna come." Sooyoung went to her closet. Sunny smile and shook her head seeing the tall girl's behaviour.

 

 

Kims and Hwangs went to the beach too. They want to spend time more with their daughters. "The police officer told me that Nick guy left Korea to Thailand." Mr Kim said. "Thailand? Haih you know what, I still cant breath normally when that bastard is still out there. He hurted my daughter. I just want to kill him." Mr Hwang shook his head. "Thats why I asked Butler Park to rent the whole resort. He might pop out from nowhere and hurt our daughters again. I cant believe that kind of person is exist in this world." Mr Kim look around and saw Butler Park talking with his people.

 

 

Beach.

 

"You stay here. DONT GO ANYWHERE." Taeyeon said to the eye smile girl. She remembered what happened in Jeju before. She just worried. "I'm not. I'll just sit here watching you. I promise Taetae." Miyoung pecked at the girl's lips. "Tae come on!" Yuri shouted and the older girl nodded.

 

 

"The waves its too strong. Dont go to far. We've this midget here." Hyoyeon laughed as they swim to the waves. "You're shorter than me midget. Tch." Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Both of you are midget." Yuri stands on the surf board.

 

 

Meanwhile.

 

Amber and her girlfriend is on vacation in Bangkok. They know what happened to Taeyeon and Miyoung but they cant go back to Korea coz they were busy with exam. They'll visit Korea after their vacation in Thailand.

 

 

"I want ice cream. Thailand is hot." Krystal fanned herself with her hand. "You're hotter than Thailand. Hihi." Amber grinned and intertwined their hands and walk to the nearest park. "Wait here baby." Krystal nodded to Amber and the girl walk away.

 

 

Krystal was alone when someone suddenly sits next to her. She ignored it at first but she remember something. Jessica once told her about what happened to Taeyeon and Miyoung. She even showed the photos of the Nick guy that was still out there. She gulped. The guy next to her is look alike with Nick. She cant be panic. Even though Nick didnt know her, she still need to calm down.

 

 

Amber arrived there with ice creams. "Ice cream for you princess." she smile to the girl. Krystal took the ice cream from Amber's hand.

 

 

"Anyway, Miyoung unnie called me earlier. She told that they'll leave Busan tomorrow. So we can visit them when we leave Thailand. Gosh I miss them so much." Amber pouted cutely. Their semester break is always short and they cant stay longer in Korea.

 

 

"When can we leave Thailand?" Krystal asked. She ignored the guy beside her. He's not in Thailand isnt he? Krystal thought to herself. "In 2 days. Excited arent we? Haha. I miss Taeyeon the most!" Amber mentioned her bestfriend's name.

 

 

Nick's POV

 

So this people is their friends? Lesbian, no wonder. I'll be back to Korea. You better watch out . You think I'll let you go? Not that easy. Not after what you did to me.

 

 

A few days later.

 

They start working again. Everyone is busy with their own works. Miyoung joined them as Taeyeon's new personal assistant since Irene now is Yuri's personal assistant. Taeyeon purposely asked Miyoung to be her new PA so that they can spend time 24 hours.

 

 

The eye smile girl placed a coffee on Taeyeon's desk. She smile looking at the hardworking Taeyeon. "Your coffee Taetae. Be careful, its still hot." Miyoung sat on the couch still watching the older girl. "Thank you my love." Taeyeon stop writing. She drink the hot coffee slowly but it still too hot. "Argh." she winched in pain. Her tongue is burning. Miyoung ran to the girl. Worried.

 

 

"Let me see Taetae. Aigoo I told you its still hot. Now look what happen." Miyoung caressed Taeyeon's cheek as the older girl pouted. "It'll get better with your kiss. Now kiss me." she still pouting. Miyoung scoffed in disbelief. "Seems like you do this on purpose huh?" she shook her head at the older girl's childish behavior. "Come on Miyoung-ah. I want a kiss." she stamping her feet, doing aegyo.

 

 

"I cant believe this woman. Tch. Taetae you know that everytime you asked me to kiss you, it will lead to something else. We're still in here. Your company. Please behave. Control your hormone." Taeyeon grinned dorkily. Miyoung is right. Taeyeon actually wants more than just a kiss. "You're mine anyway. We can do it anytime you know." Taeyeon eyeing the girl's . Miyoung noticed that. She flicked the older girl's head. "Anytime, not everywhere. If you keep behaving like this, I might punish you Taetae." Miyoung crossed her arms.

 

 

At the same time.

 

Nick is standing infront of Kim's Corporation. He has a plan today but he just wait for the right time. He went to the car park and saw Taeyeon's car. He smirked.

 

 

Sooyoung is typing on the keyboard when Sunny approach her. "Hey shikshin. Its lunch time. Lets go." she leaned on the wall waiting for the tall girl. Sooyoung usually will stand up as soon as she heard about lunch but not today. "Sorry Sunny. I still have alot of work. You can go first. I'll go later okay?" she didnt even turn around to see the girl. Sunny wasnt used to this situasion. She like it more when they were bickering over something stupid. The Sooyoung infront of her is changed. She dont know how and why.

 

 

"Sooyoung..are you mad at me? You're not the same person that I know." she asked making the girl stopped typing. "I'm not mad at you. Why would I? You're not doing anthing to me anyway. And I'm still Sooyoung Choi. I dont feel myself changing to someone else. Just go Sunny, they're waiting for you." Sooyoung sighed and continue her work. Sunny just left to the cafe.

 

 

"Why you do that?" Sooyoung startled by that voice. "Do what Wendy?" Wendy heard everything. "You cant hide it forever Sooyoung-ssi. You better tell her everything." Wendy said as she place the papers on Sooyoung's desk. "Hide what? Tell her what? I dont know what are you talking about." she keep typing but she cant focus not when Wendy is still there watching her. "Your feelings what else? I can see it Sooyoung-ssi. You need to tell her everything. Dont be a coward." she stand up from her seat and clenched her teeth. "You dont know anything. So stop it." Wendy sighs. She hold Sooyoungc's hand. "You need to tell her. You never know what she'll say to this coz you never try. She's your friend and vice versa. If you being like this, coward, scared and even act cold to her, you'll just hurt her and everyone. This is not you. Come on, wake up. Confess to her." Sooyoung look down on the floor. 

 

 

At the cafe.

 

Sunny arrived there. Alone. Since Sooyoung didnt come with her. "Where shikshin?" Yuri look around to find the tall giant. Sunny is moody. "She's so damn weird. She pissed me off." Sunny sighed heavily. "What happen?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

 

Nick watch them from afar. He just sat there in his car waiting for them. "Lets have fun ." he said smirking.

 

 

Sooyoung appear at the cafe. She wants to confess to Sunny but she still scared. "Yah get your fat here." Taeyeon saw the shikshin walking slowly to their table. "What happen to you Sooyoung? Mind explain?" Taeyeon asked. She was confused with Sooyoung's behaviour. Not just her, everyone is.

 

 

"I want to confess to someone. But I scared." they were surprised. "Confess? To who?" Miyoung hold Sooyoung's shoulder. Everyone is waiting for Sooyoung to answer that. "My roommate." Sooyoung close her eyes tightly. She thought that Sunny will slap her or hit her for this confession. "Sunny?" all of them asked in unison. The shorty froze on her seat. "I've been liking you ever since we still in Canada. But you know I'm a flirty and ert. You hate me. What's the point me confessing anyway? You'll just push me away right Sunny? Even though I already know the answer, I still want to tell you everything before its late." Sooyoung didnt dare to look at the short girl.

 

 

Taeyeon and others just looking at the both of them. Sunny didnt say anything. She still shocked. She thought Sooyoung hate her all these time. She cant think anything. She grabbed her keys and walk away. Sooyoung look at the girl. She took Taeyeon's keys and ran to the girl. "Yah Sooyoung." Hyoyeon called the girl but the girl ignored her.

 

 

"Lets follow them." Yoona said took out her keys too. All of them walk out from the cafe. Sunny's car drove away from the cafe with Sooyoung behind her.

 

 

Nick saw them walking to their cars but he was shocked to see someone else in Taeyeon's car. "Dafuq. Where's she?" Nick cursed. He wants Taeyeon to drive her car but he saw Sooyoung instead. Taeyeon with Miyoung went to another car making Nick pissed off. He follows their car from behind.

 

 

"Yah dont drive that fast. Its dangerous you idiot!" Jessica shouted as Yuri's car went closer to Sooyoung. "Stop the car Sooyoung-ah. I'll tell Sunny to go home." Yuri shouted at the girl. Hyoyeon try to call Sunny but failed. "Aish. Her phone is off." Hyoyeon throw her phone to her lap and driving faster to Sooyoung. Yoona and Seohyun was in the same car with Hyoyeon as well. "Unnie, this is bad. I saw Nick behind us!" Seohyun keep looking behind and saw Nick behind Miyoung's car. "Bwo? What the . Call police. Tell them Nick is here." Yoona nodded and start dialing.

 

 

"Taetae, Seohyun saw Nick behind us. What should we do?" Miyoung start to panic. Nick start to drive faster. He purposely hit the back of Miyoung's car with his car. "." Taeyeon pressed on the pedal hard and drive faster. Nick is insane. He keep bumping his car with Taeyeon's.

 

 

Sunny's car turn to left. Sooyoung still follow her. She need to slower down coz her speed is no joke. She pressed the brake but she was shocked that the brake is not working. "What happen? Oh ." Sooyoung gulped. She must stop the car or she'll bump to the car infront of her. "Sooyoung! I said stop the car!" Jessica's voice were heard from her left. "I cant. The brake is not working." she told them.

 

 

Police's car is just behind Nick. He ignored them and kept bumping to Taeyeon. "Tae! Sooyoung cant stop the car. She said the brake is not working." Hyoyeon told the older girl as she slowing down her car. Jessica told everyone about it. "WHAT?! HOW?" she remembered that Nick was here behind them. She's mad now. " you bastard. How dare you." Taeyeon clenched her teeth. Yes its Nick. He broke the brake coz actually his plan to kill Taeyeon but Sooyoung is driving the car now.

 

 

Sooyoung just sigh. She cant stop the car. She just waste her time by pressing the broken brake. She smile as she getting close to Sunny's car.

 

 

She keep pressing the pedal. Yuri saw how the car getting faster than before. "What is she doing?! The brake is broken but why the hell she's getting faster?! Yah Choi Sooyoung dont you dare!" Yuri's tears flowing down her face. If Sooyoung cant stop the car, she'll die.

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

so my dear readers, how was it? hehehe no no dont say anything yet. im updating the next chapter right now *wink* anyway sorry for the late update. kinda busy with work tho mianei hehe.