Chapter 6

Only You

A few days later.

 

Taeyeon lays on the bed. She stares at the brunette and smiles. She's happy and she's really love this girl so much. Jessica was sleeping peacefully but Taeyeon loves to . The new Taeyeon is really touchy and its new to Jessica. They were friends for so long but Taeyeon is kinda shy but yet friendly. Then after they got engaged, Taeyeon seems to be touchy and ert. Jessica always warn the older girl to control her hormone.

 

 

Taeyeon start to kiss the sleeping girl while pulling her closer. She's cant control her hormone everytime she's with Jessica. EVERYTIME. The younger girl stirred in her sleep. She was kissed in her sleep again by the amnesia girl. "Stop it Tae, I'm sleepy and tired." she said pushing the older girl away from hers. "Aww my princess is sleepy huh? But still, I want to kiss you. You know I miss you for every minutes." Taeyeon showering the girl's face with kisses.

 

 

Jessica remembered the eye smile girl. She couldnt do this anymore. She's coming back to Korea because she wants to make Taeyeon remember who is Miyoung in her life. She dont want to see the girl suffer even more with this kind of thing. She really need to stop everything with Taeyeon.

 

 

The older girl stop kissing her and went on top of the girl. She was about to the girl's pajama but the brunette push her away. Harshly. She didnt mean to hurt the older girl but for Miyoung, she must. "Jessica whats wrong?" Taeyeon asked. Deep inside her heart, she's really hurt seeing this side of Jessica. "I told you Tae, we cant do this. I dont want to make you regret everything if you start remember who you are. I brought you here because I want you to recover from amnesia. You'll finally know who's that special person in your heart." Jessica's voice cracks. She will sacrifice her love because she know Taeyeon and Miyoung really love each other.

 

 

Taeyeon grab the girl's hand. "Why are you doing this? I dont care about those coz you're mine and I'm all yours. We will get marry soon. What is wrong with you? I dont want to remember anything from the past! I have you. You have me. I dont freaking care about that girl could you please stop talking about her?!" Taeyeon is mad.

 

 

She's mad coz of her fiancee kept mentioning about that girl. She dont know about that girl and she dont care.

 

 

"Once you gain your memory back, you'll regret having me as your wife. I'm telling you the truth. I dont want to hurt you." her tears is flowing down her cheeks. "Then dont make me remember who she is. We can go back to New York and stay there with my parents. I love you Jessica Jung, why wont you understand that? And besides, my so called 'lover' did not even try to contact me. Not even once! Maybe she already die-" Taeyeon feels sting on her left cheek. She was slapped by the brunette.

 

 

"She's almost die but she kept waiting for you. She's waited for 1 freaking year. She's dying with heart disease but she still waiting for her lover who didnt even remember her at all! You dont care about her coz you didnt remember her! How can you say she already die? She's here in your house Tae! You've met her. Cant you feel it? Use your heart not your brain. She's suffered seeing you and me. Open your eyes, open your heart. Look at her....your lover....your happiness....Miyoung." with that, Jessica left the room without even looking back.

 

 

The older girl was surprised. Its Miyoung. All these past month, the girl that Jessica kept mentioning is Miyoung. She dont know what to do. She was confused and hurted.

 

 

----------------

 

 

Jessica didnt talk to Taeyeon since last night. She's making herself busy by taking care of Miyoung.

She volunteered to accompany the eye smile girl to the hospital. After the medical check up, she drove her car to the nearest park.

 

 

They sat together on the empty seats. Miyoung look at the brunette. She noticed the sadness in Jessica's eyes. "You fought with Taeyeon? I noticed you didnt talk to her this morning and I know you slept on the couch lastnight. What happened?" Miyoung broke the silence. The brunette smmiles bitterly. "I'm starting to stop everything slowly." she replied to the eye smile girl. "You mean, your relationship with her?" Miyoung ask again.

 

 

Jessica nodded. "Coz I dont want to make you suffer even more. I'm going to make her remember everything about you." she was ready to sacrifice her love for the second time.

 

 

"Make me happy but you didnt? No. I dont like that. I'm not going to be happy if someone else dont." Miyoung look down on her lap. She's thinking about Jessica's feeling.

 

 

"Miyoung...I'm doing this because she's yours. You dont have to care about my feelings. Listen to me, just imagine if someday we got married and left Korea. Why will happen to you? And what will happen if someday she remember her past but she already marrying me? She'll get hurt. Her heart will be broken into pieces for marrying the wrong person. And you think I'll let her go after that? No Miyoung. So thats why I want to stop everything right now. Its way better than to get hurt after marrying me. Do you understand?" Jessica explained to the eye smile girl.

 

 

Miyoung was tongue-tied. She dont know what to say but surely she dont want to hurt the brunette. "Lets do this together. Okay? You help me, I'll help you too." Jessica hugs the girl tightly. Miyoung just nodded and return the hug.

 

 

Kim's mansion.

 

They're all sitting on the comfy couch and watch tv. Seohyun noticed the amnesia girl was spacing out since this morning. "Unnie, gwaenchanhayo? You were spacing out. Something bothering you?" she asked making all of them turned their head to the older girl. "Uh? No no, I'm fine Seohyun-ah. Dont worry." Taeyeon show her fake smile to the younger girl.

 

 

Sunny rubbed her cousin's arm. "You can go to rest if you feel unwell Taengoo-ah." even though Taeyeon still didnt remember Sunny, she feel comfortable around this girl. They're cousin after all. "I'm okay." she replied. That time someone scoffed. "You're a teribble liar Taeng. You were confused didnt you? Everything here is unfamiliar for you including that Miyoung girl." Yuri said looking straightly into the girl's eyes.

 

 

"Yea. And you didnt talk to Jessica unnie this morning so I assumed you both fought last night." Yoona added. "Whatever it is, you are not okay Kim Taeyeon. I can see it." Hyoyeon was serious. Taeyeon was about to say something but the front door was opened. Jessica and Miyoung is back from the hospital.

 

 

"How's she?" Sunny asked went to them. Jessica's arm was on Miyoung's shoulder. The eye smile girl was exhausted after the medical check up and Jessica need to hold her to prevent the girl from falling. "Help me to put her on bed first. She was tired and she need to rest well." Sunny nodded and wrap her arm around Miyoung's waist. They went upstairs to the eye smile girl's room. "We'll talk later Taeng." Sooyoung says as she saw Sunny and Jessica on the stairs.

 

 

"So how's she?" Sunny asked as soon as she sat beside Taeyeon. "Well, bad news." Jessica went to Yuri's side and sat there. They were surprised except Taeyeon who knows nothing. "She needs to undergo surgery within 5 months. Not only that, she needs a donor too, and if we're late, she'll be even worse than before." Taeyeon saw how panic they are.

 

 

She remembered Jessica had told her that Miyoung was suffered with heart disease.

 

 

"Its not easy to find a donor. 5 months is not a long time and she will get worse day by day." Jessica added. There was a silence. They dont know what to do. Miyoung will die if they didnt help her. Jessica's eyes met Taeyeons. Its showed how desperete she was about Miyoung's condition.

 

 

"We'll find a way." Taeyeon said all of a sudden. She dont know why but its unexpectedly coming out from . "Yea, I volunteer to help her. She's our friend anyway." Hyoyeon said. They were agreed to help the poor girl.

 

 

---------------

 

 

That night.

 

Jessica was in the bathroom while the older girl girl sat on the bed. She look at the brunette as soon as the girl done bathing. "Dont sleep on the couch tonight." her voice was slow but enough for Jessica to hear that. She dont want to fight with the brunette anymore.

 

 

"I wont. I'm going to sleep in Miyoung's room coz I want to take care of her." Jessica said as she open the closet and wear her pajama. Taeyeon flinched. She wants to sleep with her fiancee but the girl is going to the other room. She still mad at Taeyeon but she couldnt blame the girl for being like this. She blame the amnesia for everything.

 

 

Seeing the older girl didnt say anything, she walk closer to the bed. "I'm not mad at you anymore Tae. Just understand, Miyoung is everything for you as well. Its just you didnt remember her yet. And please treat her better coz she deserves it." she kiss the girl's forehead and left the room and went to the kitchen.

 

 

At Miyoung's room.

 

Yoona help the eye smile girl in the bathroom. "Its okay unnie. You're my sister anyway. Dont be shy." Yoona smiles to the girl. Miyoung was still weak and she cant bath herself alone and Yoona wants to help her. She didnt wear anything when the younger girl rubbed her back with soap.

 

 

Miyoung close her eyes to prevent the tears. She was touched by all of them coz they took care of her by turn. She feel useless but they kept helping her. "Yoona?" they heard someone's voice outside the bathroom. "Neh unnie." it was Taeyeon's voice. "Can you come out for awhile?" the older girl asked. "Be right back unnie." Yoona said to the eye smile girl and left the bathroom. "Waeyo unnie?" Yoona saw the older girl sitting on the bed.

 

 

Miyoung stares at the water. She was in the bathtub while hugging her knees then she heard the door opened. To her surprise its not Yoona. She quickly cover herself but she was stopped by a hand. "Its okay. I'm here to help you. Dont worry." Taeyeon knelt beside the bathtub and start to help the eye smile girl.

 

 

Miyoung didnt say anything. She miss her touch so she let her do everything. "You're sleepy?" Taeyeon's voice broke the silence. Miyoung nodded as the older girl wipe her face. "Come on, we're done." Taeyeon wrap the towel on the girl's body and walk out from the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

OMO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTS GUYS HIHI YES THERE WILL BE ALOT OF DRAMA IN THIS STORY SO THATS WHY I ASKED YOU GUYS TO PREPARE YOUR HEART. YOU MIGHT HATE ME FOR THAT LATER. OH ANYWAY HOW WAS IT? IS THIS CHAPTER GOOD ENOUGH? COMMENT KAY AND SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING, I'VE BEEN BUSY AND YOU KNOW I ALWAYS LOVE MY READERS HAHA. AND FOR TYPOS, I DONT HAVE ANOTHER PAIR OF EYES TO CHECK IT COZ I ALREADY FOCUS ON WRITING HAHA SORRY HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND :)