Chapter 13

Only You

Taeyeon sign the last paper for today. She did well on the new project with Jessica's helped. "Boss." her secretary called her. "Yes Wendy?" she close the document and hand it to her secretary. "I think you should hire someone to be your personal assistant. You know, to go anywhere with you. It'll make everything easier for you." Wendy got too much work to even leaving her office. She's working at the company longer than Taeyeon.

 

 

"Can you just be my personal assistant? I dont want to hire someone. It'll be so awkward." the older girl pouted. Wendy laugh at the cute CEO. "Boss. I cant. You know why. Dont worry, I know someone that will never make you feel awkward at all. I'll just tell her to interview and you'll decide it later. Okay boss?" Taeyeon scoffed. "Okay, fine you win." Wendy bowed and leave her office. "Hey Wendy." the girl turn around. "Yes boss?" . "How many times I told you to not call me boss?" Taeyeon glared at the girl. "I'm sorry Taeyeon..boss." Wendy left with laughter making the older girl smiles.

 

 

Yuri's office.

 

The tanned girl is busy with her work. For the past 2 years, Yuri and Jessica is the most busier person because Taeyeon wasnt there as the CEO. They work everyday as the highest position even though they are not from the Kim.

 

 

Knock knock.

 

"Yes come in." Yuri still busy checking the papers. The was opened revealing the ice princess. "Seobang~~" Yuri stopped with her work as soon as she heard her girlfriend's voice. "Hey baby." she smiles as the brunette sat on her lap. "Hmmm. I'm sleepy." Jessica snuggled closer to Yuri and put her head on Yuri's shoulder. "Why dont you go home and get rest baby? You seems to be busy for the past few weeks." Yuri hugged the girl's waist. "No. I want to sleep in your arms. Its warm." Jessica kiss Yuri's neck and close her eyes.

 

 

"Are you sure baby? It'll make you feel uncomfortable like this." Yuri her girlfriend's back slowly. "Its okay as long you're here with me. Just shuddup and hug me." Yuri laughed. She kiss Jessica's forehead and hug her tightly.

 

 

--------------

 

 

Hottest Club.

 

The music is so loud. A y girl appeared with a guy holding her waist. "You want to dance baby?" Tiffany shook her head and sits on the red couch. She look around and saw a few people making out near her. "Whats wrong baby? You seems to have a bad mood today." that guys asked as he kiss Tiffany's cheek. "Please leave me alone. Yes Nick I'm not in the mood today." she feels digusting with that guy touching her body. "But baby, I thought you want to have fun with me? I can bring you to my apartment. We can..you know, do everything." Nick pulled her closer kiss her neck. "I said leave me alone you bastard!" Tiffany pushed him away and leave the club immediately.

 

 

She walk alone at the empty road. She dont bring her car. The night seems to be cold since she just wearing a short skirt revealing her y tight and also a black jacket with white t-shirt. She stopped at the nearest park and sits on the bench.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Its her birthday. I wonder what she's doing right now at this hour. I smile remembering our precious memories. She love me with all her heart. I really really miss those days when she took cared of me..when she protect me..when she kiss me with her irresistable lips..when she hugged me with her warm arms..and when we cuddled every night. I should be mad at her but I dont know why its hurt me to be apart from her. Its been 2 years but I still cant stop missing her. The reason why I went to those place is because she was there. I want to see her because I miss her. She was broken. Yes, she thought I already died but I didnt. I'm still alive. I just have to leave her for some reason. That reason, make me hate her family. I...I dont know what to do. I want to see her even though I hate her, I want to hug her even though I cant forgive her family. To be exact, I still love her but I cant be with someone who killed my parents. Her family killed my parents. I know everything. Hyosung told me. She even showed the proof. I've to believe her. Its my parents we're talking about!

 

 

 

Full flashback.

 

Taeyeon kiss the eye smile girl's lips. "Baby, please be strong. I'm here with you, we're here with you. Fight the pain for me. And always remember, that I love you with all my heart Miyoung-ah." the older girl caressed the girl's face and they take her to the surgery room.

 

 

1 hour waiting..

 

 

2 hour waiting..

 

 

3 hour waiting..

 

 

The light went off.

 

 

Dr.Lee approach them from the surgery room. "Taeyeon-ssi." Dr.Lee sighs making them nervous. "We already do our best. She's too weak. She cant hold it anymore. I'm sorry.." Taeyeon froze. She cant believe it. Her body trembled and she fell on the floor. "Tae!" Sunny ran to the girl. "Miyoung..M-miyoung-ah.." she cried as she saw the doctor leave. The other girls hugged each other. They cant believe it too. Miyoung is too precious for them but she's already gone. She'll never comeback.

 

 

Taeyeon and others went to the funeral. Its too sad but they need to be strong for Taeyeon. The older girl is broken. She lost someone important in her life. Seems like everything was gone as well. She just cant accept it.

 

 

At the hospital.

 

After the funeral, Dr.Lee go back to his room. "You really did a good job Dr.Lee. I impressed." Hyosung smirked. "I just did everything you asked me to. But are you serious about this?" Dr.Lee asked. They girl leaned on the chair and sighs.

 

 

"I'm more than sure. You can take her home coz now she's your daughter right? And we'll just wait for her to wake up. Told your wife about this but you cant tell her everything. Just do what I asked you to do. I'm watching you every second." Hyosung grabbed her purse and leave. A few days later.

 

 

Dr.Lee told Hyosung that his daughter was awake. "Are you okay dear?" Mrs Lee her daughter's hair. "Where is this place? Who are you? This is not my room." the girl look around. It feels so unfamiliar and cold. She's hold her aching heart. "Hgngnghn.." she whimpered in pain. "Sweetie dont move too much. You're not recover from the surgery yet. Calm down." Mrs Lee try to make the girl calm down. Mr Lee went inside the cold room with Hyosung.

 

 

"Honey, Hyosung-ssi wants to have a talk with our daughter for awhile. Lets wait outside okay?" Mrs Lee nodded and leave the room with her husband. Hyosung sat on the bed and smirk. "Hi Tiffany Lee. Or should I say....Hwang Miyoung." the eye smile girl stares at the other girl. "You must be wonder why everything seems to be unfamiliar and awkward for you. Am I right? I'll tell you the truth. From now on, you're no longer Hwang Miyoung. You're Tiffany Lee. Dr.Lee is your father and Mrs Lee is your mother. Remember that." she wandered around the room as she explained to Miyoung.

 

 

"Taeyeon..your girlfriend. She was broken. You were already dead a few days ago and you know what? I went to your funeral. Tsk tsk..Taeyeon cant even walk by herself. She's too...broken. I wonder what she's doing right now. Hmm she must be crying for the whole night. Yea ofcourse she cried. She lost her precious girl right?" Hyosung laughed.

 

 

"Why are you doing this?!" Miyoung yelled but her pain couldnt let her do much more. "I want to help you. You should thank me instead Tiffany-ssi." Miyoung was confused. She hates this girl so much but she cant do anything to escape. "What do you mean? Just let me go from this place!" Hyosung took out a few papers from her handbag. "This. You should read this documents. You'll know it later why I'm doing this for you. I helped you from marrying the daughter of your parent's killer." she went to the balcony as Miyoung read the documents.

 

 

Her hands trembled as she read everything. The Kims and The Hwangs is a business partner. They were always participate on each other's project and they also was the most leading companies in Korea. One day, someone from Hwang's Corporation had embezzled the company's money and it causes the company to suffered losses that they had to close down.

 

 

Kim's Corporation is one of the stockholder but they didnt leave yet. They cant be contacted and The Hwangs is almost give up with everything. No one volunteer to help them. On their way to the only heir of The Hwang's school, they was involved in car crash. It was reported that their car was collided with another car. Someone told the reporters that the car's owner is from The Kims according to the plate number but no proof.

 

 

The Hwangs died on the spot. Their daughter became an orphan in a blink of eye. They can be help by The Kims but too bad, The Kims moved to New York 1 day after the accident. The reporters cant blame The Kims with no proof so they just confirmed it as ordinary accident. The case was closed after that.

 

 

Miyoung gasped. She saw The Kims and The Hwang's photo on the front page of a newspaper. She cant believe it. The Kims that involved with her parents death is Taeyeon's parents. The papers fall from her trembled hands. "You still want to marry her? Lived with her parents that killed you parents? They dont have the proof but I have. You want to see it?" Hyosung smirk. She took out a photo from her bag. "You went to their house right? I bet you already saw the car." the photo showed clearly the plate number exactly the same with the car that Miyoung saw at The Kims house in New York. "Now you trust me?" Miyoung was crying. She shook her head in disappointment.

 

 

"I dont want you to be fooled by them forever. Wrong timing but I think its better than late. I want to help you escape from them. Thats why I'm doing this." Hyosung sat on the bed watching the girl crying. "Its too sudden I know. I just have to do it before I leave Korea. I've done so much troubles in the past. This is the only way to make it up." she rubbed Miyoung's back slowly.

 

 

Start from that day, Miyoung changed her name to Tiffany Lee and she even changed her lifestyle since she now healthy thanks to her 'dad' Mr Lee or to be exact Dr Lee. She's now close with Hyosung and she already forgive the girl. She's moving on with new life, new environment, new people and new name. She's not the old Miyoung anymore. She's changed.

 

End flashback.

 

 

Author's note: I dont even understand what I wrote in this flashback. I'm so stupid ㅠㅠㅠ 😂😂

 

 

---------------

 

 

Kim's mansion.

 

"Happy Birthday to me." Taeyeon whispered to herself as she sat on the couch. She hold a glass of wine but she didnt drink it. She just stare at the glass. Yoona walk from the kitchen and she saw the older girl. "Unnie? Cant sleep yet?" the tall girl asked as she walk closer to the girl's room. Taeyeon just smiles bitterly.

 

 

"Can I come in?" she asked politely. Taeyeon nodded. Yoona sat next to the older girl. "Saengil chukahae unnie. How old are you again? Aish I forgot that haha." Taeyeon hit the younger girl on shoulder. "Wae? Haha its just that, you look so young. I bet people will say that you're still in high school. Wanna bet? Hahahaha." her laughter is hilarious and Taeyeon smiles.

 

 

"I'm not that young. But I'd like to be younger than you." Yoona rolled her eyes at the older girl. "Not funny. I'm still younger than you though." Yoona took the glass from Taeyeon's hand and drink half of the wine. "Yah. You'll get drunk." Taeyeon took the glass back and finish it. They were in silence for a few minute.

 

 

"Unnie." Yoona's voice is serious. "You missed her. We know it unnie. Why dont you go to see her at the cemetery? Talk to her unnie. Let everything out." Taeyeon sighs. She once tried to go there but she just too scared. She dont want to go there because deep in her heart, she believe that Miyoung is still alive. Its nonsense, yea she know. But she cant help it too think that way. She just can feel it. Her heart say so.

 

 

"Maybe not now Yoona-ah. I'm not that strong." she almost choked in tears. She missed Miyoung so much. If she can turn back the time, she'll do anything to save the girl. "Then when unnie? You need to try. She's there. All alone. She missed you too. You didnt visit her since 2 years ago." Yoona try to convince the older girl. Taeyeon close her eyes. Her tears almost fall. "Mianei unnie. I didnt mean to forced you like this. Its just that, we hurted everytime we saw you like this. Heartbroken. We dont know what to do to make you feel better. You need to help yourself." she embraced the girl tightly.

 

 

Tomorrow.

 

Taeyeon go to work early coz she's got a lot of thing to do today. Her new personal assistant is coming and she need to prepare.

 

 

Knock knock.

 

"Boss, she's here. Should I let her come in?" Wendy asked. "Yea Wendy. Come in." Taeyeon smile. A pretty girl appeared and she bowed to the CEO. "Please seat. Make yourself comfortable." the girl nodded shyly and sits infront her. "So please introduce yourself." Taeyeon read the profile as she waits for the girl to speak. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Irene Bae. I'm 21. Nice to meet you Taeyeon-ssi." Irene smiles to the cute CEO.

 

 

Lunch.

 

Taeyeon joined them as usual. "I heard that you hired a beautiful girl to be your PA. Where is she?" Sooyoung asked the petite girl. "I dont know. Lunch with Wendy maybe. She's Wendy's housemate." Sooyoung seems to be disappointed. Being a flirty she must see that girl since she heard that Irene is pretty.

 

 

"What her name again?" Sooyoung tapped her chin, thinking. "Its Irene." "Oh yea Irene. Cute name omg I cant wait to see her soon." Sooyoung is surely whipped. Sunny rolled her eyes and continue eating.

 

 

"Anyway, where's Sica and Yuri?" Taeyeon noticed the empty seats. "Aigoo Tae. They didnt come to work. Sica is sick and Yuri stay at home to take care of her." Hyoyeon said. "Yea unnie. Sica unnie collapsed yesterday. We're so panic." Seohyun added. "Collapsed? Is she okay?" Taeyeon start to worry. Jessica must be exhausted managing the company.

 

 

"She's fine Taeng. Dont worry. Yuri will take care of her. Oh yea, I wanna tell you that Amber and Krystal is coming back from San Francisco. They'll be arrive the day after tomorrow." Sunny said as she stirred her white coffee. "Gosh I miss them." Sooyoung smiles. Amber and Krystal continue their studies at the same university.

 

 

--------------

 

 

Jung's Corporation.

 

"You're now the new CEO. Dont waste your time at the club anymore. Okay?" Hyosung said as they walk to the elevator. "You're no fun. Going to club is helping me releasing my stress." Tiffany pouted and crossed her arms. "It did?" Hyosung stares at her. "Sometimes. Duhh. Yah why you asked me to be the CEO? This is your dad's company anyway. You should be the CEO instead." the elevator opened. They were at the 6th floor. "I trust you Tiffany. And beside that, your daddy Hwang once helped my dad. So I do this in return. Its ours." they went inside a room. Its Tiffany's new office.

 

 

"This is your room. My room will be next to yours." the eye smile girl look around in amazed. "Its perfect. Wow." she already fall inlove with the room. "I know you'll like it. I asked them to prepare it last week. You can start working tomorrow Tiff." she nodded to Hyosung as they continue to look around the room.

 

 

Kim's Mansion.

 

Jessica is sleeping soundly on the comfy bed while Yuri is sitting next to her, reading a book. She sighs and look at the girl. She remembered when she saw the girl collapsed in office. She's too panic. Jessica is too weak yesterday but she didnt stay at home. Yea she's stubborn and Yuri cant say anything.

 

 

"Seobang..." Yuri stopped daydreaming and saw the brunette already awake. "Yes baby?" she the girl's smooth hair. "I'm cold." her body is shivered when Yuri touch it. The thick blanket still didnt make her warm. The solution is herself. Jessica needs her warm hug. "I'll hug baby. Dont worry okay?" Yuri lay beside the girl and pulled her closer to her chest. Jessica burried her face on Yuri's chest and yes, it make her body calm down. She didnt feel the coldness again.

 

 

"Still cold baby?" Yuri asked as she the brunette's back. "No. Thank you seobang.." Yuri kiss her nose and smile. "I'll do anything for you sweetheart. Now sleep okay? I wont leave you." Jessica nodded and sleep. She glad that she trust the tanned girl. She didnt regret the day she gave a chance to Yuri to prove her love. So here it is. Yuri is her girlfriend and she proud to have Yuri. She's happy because she found her true love. Kwon Yuri. From bestfriend to lover.

 

 

That night.

 

Taeyeon went to the club again. She dont want to get drunk but she cant control it. She just want to calm herself with a few drink.

 

 

"Hey pretty. Wanna dance with me?" a guy wrapped his arm on her waist. Taeyeon pushed him away. "No thanks." she drink the tequila. "What about you go with me to my apartment? I'm sure it'll be fun." he didnt give up yet and Taeyeon just ignored him.

 

 

"Dont disturb her Nick." a random girl passed by. Nick is popular in that club. Everyone know him. A flirty, ert, not to mention, a bastard. "I wont disturb other people if you come with me Tiffany." Nick walk away from the petite girl. He went to Tiffany on the couch.

 

 

"Baby whats wrong? You're not in the mood again dont you? You seems to pissed of by something. Can you just tell me? I'm your boyfriend anyway." Nick caressed Tiffany's face. "Nick. We broke up a few month ago. Do I have to remind you? You make out with other girl and I saw it. We're done. You should be thankful coz I still want to be this close with you Nick." Tiffany pushed him away and leaned on the couch.

 

 

"Okay okay. I'm sorry. I was drunk that night. I cant control it." his puppy eyes never wins Tiffany's heart. "Drunk? Are you sure?" she scoffed at the handsome guy. "Can you just forget it? Give me one more chance please baby? I'll make it up everything. I promise. I love you so much." once again she feel disgusting with this guy.

 

 

"Leave me alone. I need to clear my mind. Just go before I hate you even more." Nick sighs and just walk away. Tiffany shook her head and massaging her temple. She noticed that Taeyeon was gone. She look around but still cant find her. "Where is she? The girl who sit here earlier. You saw her?" Tiffany asked the bartender.

 

 

"Oh she go inside the vip room with Nick-ssi." Tiffany gasped. Nick was about to make out with Taeyeon. She waste no time and ran to the vip room. She needs to save her. Her lover. Her fiancee. She kick the door to reveal the half Nick with Taeyeon on the couch unconcious. "GET OUT! I SAID GET OUT YOU BASTARD!" she yelled at him. She was so mad. Nick cant say anything. He grabbed his shirt and leave. Tiffany close the door and locked it.

 

 

She went closer to the girl she missed the most. Her body trembled. Her tears flowing down her face. She saw Taeyeon's shirt was ripped. Nick must be ripped her shirt on the way here. There's a bruises on her cheek. She kneel down next to her. She stares. Too scared to touch the girl.

 

 

"Miyoung.." she heard Taeyeon muttered her name. She broke into tears. She close to stop her sobbing. "Miyoung..dont l-leave me...M-miyoung-ah.." Taeyeon muttered again. Tears fall from Taeyeon's eyes. It makes Tiffany cry even more. She cant control it. She missed this girl so much. Maybe one night wont hurt her. She went closer to the petite girl and kiss her lips. Tiffany cried again. She cried while kissing the drunk girl. 2 years since she left. Taeyeon's lips is dry and cold. She even skinnier.

 

 

"Miyoung.." Taeyeon open her eyes slowly. She recognize the way this stranger kissing her. Tiffany smiles. "Taetae..its me." the older girl wake up immediately. She stares at the stranger. Heavy make up, chubby cheek, y body, beautiful and cute eye smile. She froze for a few second. She can recognize the familiar eyes. The kiss is familiar too but this woman infront her is way different than Miyoung.

 

 

"Miyoung?" her hand trembled as she try to touch the familiar face. Tiffany nodded as her tears fall.

 

 

"Yes Taetae..its me." Taeyeon cried. She pulled the girl into hug. She cant say anything. Her sobbing was too loud. It feels like she finally live again after 2 years. "Baby...I miss you. Why you leave me? Why?" she asked choked in tears. Tiffany didnt answer. She pushed Taeyeon on the couch and kiss her passionately. "Do me Taetae. Make me yours tonight." Tiffany whispered at the older girl.

 

 

Taeyeon kiss the girl back and flipped over. She was on top of her. Kissing her face. Taeyeon is showing how much she missed this eye smile girl. She start undressing the girl leaving her with just lingerie. She kiss the girl again and her other hand start to touch her y body.

 

 

Author's note: you can start imagine it for yourself since I'm not doing the ayyyy part. Muehehehe sorry not sorry.

 

 

Her phone start ringing. She growled lazily and try to find her phone. "Yoboseyo.." she still close her eyes. "Yah where are you Kim Taeyeon?!" Sunny's voice almost make her deaf. She look around to see unfamiliar place. "I'm at..." she remember what happened last night. "Miyoung.." she try to find the girl but failed. "Where?" Sunny didnt hear it. Taeyeon clear . "Sorry. I was in club. I fell asleep here." she heart the girl sighs.

 

 

"Get your fat here Taeng. Everyone is panic you know. We've been calling you since last night. Omg Taeng. What have you done this time. Please proof me wrong." she cant just tell them that she make out with someone that reminds her about Miyoung. They'll think she's crazy. "I'm not doing anything. I just fell asleep here. Trust me. I'll be home in a few minutes." she ended the call and sighs.

 

 

She feel cold. Oh yes she's still . Now she's wonder whose that woman. Is this a real life or is this a dream? She's confused. She just saw Miyoung in her mind.

 

 

Jung's Corporation.

 

Tiffany sat on the couch. She close her eyes as she remember what happened last night.

 

 

Knock knock.

 

Nick appeared at her office. "What are you doing here? I'm busy." Tiffany pretends to check a few documents. "Baby I just wanna say sorry." Nick sat next to her. "For what?"the eye smile girl sighs lazily. "For last night. Forgive me baby." he touch Tiffany's thigh. His touch reminds her to Taeyeon last night. "Hey Tiff- opps." Hyosung laugh awkwardly as she saw Nick on top of the CEO. "Please lock the door next time." she left them and close the door. Tiffany once again remembered the older girl. They once caught by Sooyoung on the bed almost making out.

 

 

"Baby? Are you okay?" Nick caressed her face. Tiffany stopped daydreaming and push the guy away. "Sorry. I'm not feeling well. I need to rest." she start massaging her head. Nick nodded. "Rest well baby. My office just near you and if you need anything just call me. Okay?" He's working at The Jungs for years actually. "Your office?" she didnt know that Nick is working at the same company. "I'm working here as well my dear CEO. Get rest and see you later for lunch." with that, he left the CEO's office leaving the girl dumbfounded.

 

 

---------------

 

 

A few week has passed. Tiffany is doing well managing the company. She didnt went to clubbing anymore coz she's too busy with works. She just got a new project with a few most leading companies.

 

 

Hyosung saw the CEO's name. She smirk. "You go for today's meeting?" she asked purposely to the eye smile girl. "Yea. Its the most biggest project ever. I've to attend anyway. I'm going there with Nick. You wanna come too?" Tiffany havent read the paper yet. She dont know who's the CEO from that company. She'll freak out later if she found out.

 

 

"No I'm not. Sorry. Too much work Tiff. Just go there with your boyfriend." she said teasing the girl. Tiffany snorted. "He's not my boyfriend. We broke up before you comeback here." she told the truth. "What? Why? I mean, look at him. Handsome, well-mannered, tall, rich, he can give you everything you want." Tiffany scoffed. "Well-mannered my . Look at the lower part. I'm not his first. His little buddy was busy with another little sissy every night. I caught him twice. I'm so done with him. Duhh." she make face. She still cant forgive Nick for ripping Taeyeon's shirt last night. She might kill Nick if that guy the older girl. "Jinjja? Wow. He looks so fine outside. No wonder you kept pushing him away. Haha." Hyosung close the document. She dont want Tiffany to read it.

 

 

---------------

 

 

The meeting's room was ready. Everyone was there except for the Kim's CEO. Then exactly at the right time, the door was opened revealing a brunette with the CEO behind her. "Sorry I'm late. So shall we begin?" Taeyeon sit and open the document. Everyone is reading except for someone. Tiffany saw her. She need to control herself. They didnt notice her yet but she cant focus. "Oh god please dont do this to me. Please." she close her eyes tightly and try to stay focus.

 

 

After the meeting.

 

Tiffany rushed and leave the meeting's room. She dont to meet the older girl. "Hey! Wait!" she froze. That was Jessica's voice. Nick turn around to see the brunette. "You guys left this on the table." it was Tiffany's phone. "Thank you beautiful. Its my boss's phone." Tiffany turn around slowly. "No problem. Its nice to meet you today. Keep up the good work. Hope this project will success and lead us to the very top places in Korea." Jessica shake hands with them. Tiffany look at her face. "Yes ofcourse. We'll work harder for that." Nick with his flirty hand never fail to touch woman.

 

 

Jessica smiles. "I should get going. My girlfriend is waiting for me. Excuse me." she bowed a little then leave the place. Nick rubbed his temple. "Too pretty but to bad. A lesbian. Tch." Tiffany just kept looking at the brunette. She saw Jessica heading to the lobby and she saw Taeyeon at there.

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon is a lesbian ever since she born. What a waste. They were so ing y and hot." Tiffany walk away. She cant see it anymore. She thought that after she left, Taeyeon was heartbroken. But now, she saw Jessica hugging the older girl's shoulder. "You go back to your 'fiancee' huh? You waste my time thinking of you." she said in her mind as she walk to her car.

 

 

At the same time.

 

Jessica clung her arm on Taeyeon's shoulder and smiles. "Lets eat Tae. I'm hungry." she didnt notice the older girl's face. Taeyeon was quiet after the meeting. "Tae whats wrong? Are you okay?" Jessica start to worry. She check the petite girl's face. "You look pale. Lets go home. You need some rest." they stopped walking. "Sica-ah..you know the CEO from The Jungs?" she dont want to believe it but her heart say, the CEO from Jung's corporation reminds her alot to Miyoung.

 

 

"Ahh you mean Tiffany Lee? Yea ofcourse I know her. Actually she's the new CEO. The real heir of The Jungs went to study and she cant manage the company for herself. So she just asked Tiffany Lee to be the new CEO since Tiffany's father is the highest stockholder. Why are you asking Tae?" they get inside the expensive car. Taeyeon leaned on the seat and close her eyes. "I dont want to say this. But she really look like Miyoung. I cant stop looking at her." Jessica sighs. She knew it.

 

 

Actually, Jessica felt the same thing. She always search for every CEO's profile everytime they want to join their project. The Jungs is one of them. She was shocked to see Tiffany's face. Yes it reminds her alot to Miyoung.

 

 

Its just that, this Tiffany Lee is more chubbier. More y and she look a little bit arrogant. She even heard that Tiffany is always went to the club and get drunk. Well, bad attitude for Jessica. So she dont want to think about that Tiffany Lee is Miyoung or what so ever as long as they're profesional with work.

 

 

"Tae..you know Miyoung is gone right? That Tiffany Lee is just look like her. Okay? And I know her background. Dont be so close with her please. She's not your type anyway." Jessica rubbed the older girl's shoulder. They went to the nearest cafe since the other girl is waiting for them.

 

 

At the same time.

 

Someone has been watching everything. From Jung's Corporation to Kim's Corporation. She observed everything. She just need to wait for the right time. She will revenge to them especially the real heir of the Jungs.

 

 

Sunhwa's POV

 

I waited for 2 years. Now you'll pay for everything you have done back then. I'll ruin everything. Just wait and see Hyosung. Your plan is going to be fail soon. I'll kill you for betraying us. I dont care who you are. I'll end your ing life for betraying us..for killing Jina. I'll kill you with my bare hands!

 

--------------------

 

 

At home.

 

Mrs Suin were done preparing the table for dinner. She was about to go to the petite girl's room but a hand stopped her for doing so.

 

 

"Mrs Suin. I want to talk to you for awhile. Its important." Butler Park said. He look around scared that someone might hear them. They went to the swimming pool.

 

 

"What is it Mr Park?" they sat on the empty chair. "Its about the accident a year ago. Someone from The Jungs sent a few people to investigate about it." Butler Park seems to be panic. "Are you sure? But why Jungs? They've nothing to do with that." Mrs Suin asked.

 

 

Butler Park shook his head. "I dont know why but there's must be a reason. I already asked a few people to watch them. We'll know it after 3 days. And anyway, Taeyeon-ssi asked me to check this person's background." he handed an envelope to the old woman. She ripped the envelope and saw unexpected things. "This is.." "Tiffany Lee. The new CEO from The Jungs. She's not from the Jungs but yet she was managing the company now. I found out that her father is the higest stockholder at the company. But her father its Dr Lee. The doctor who involved with Miyoung's surgery 2 years ago." Butler Park being careful with everything he says. He kept looking around.

 

 

"I thought Dr Lee dont have a children? Dont tell me..." Mrs Suin gasped. Butler Park just sighs. "I'll investigate more. The problem is the real heir of Jungs. Are you remember her? She's the person that ruined Taeyeon and Miyoung's life. This certainly has to do with her. I'm sure about that." they were in silence.

 

 

"Mr Park. I'm willing to do anything for this family. Just please do whatever you can to save this family. Just like what you did a few years ago. We owed them alot ever since we worked here." Mrs Suin begged the butler. They know what happened to this family a few years ago. They'll never forget it.

 

 

Flashback.

 

The Hwangs was on their way to Seoul High School. They want to leave Seoul as soon as possible but unfortunately, their car was collided by another car and make them hit the divider. They were still concious even though they were bleeding. "Mr Hwang! Mrs Hwang! Are you okay?" someone knock the cracked mirror. His head is dizzy and hurt so much. He look at the mirror but its too bright and he cant see the person outside his car.

 

 

"Mr Hwang. Please hold on. I'll help you. Thank god we followed you here. Mr Kim's car was stolen when he was about to go to your company. And to be exact, the person who stole that car was the car that hit yours a few minute ago. I saw it." Butler Park help Mr Hwang to get out from the car. "They want to blame Kims for this..please save them. Do whatever to save them.. please dont let Jungs do anything to the Kims family." Mr Hwang hold his aching head. "But I need to save you first. Mr Kim is on his way here." Mr Hwang fell to the ground. "No..save them first. Just go." he pushed him away and just laid on the road. Butler Park was panic. He needs to save The Hwangs and The Kims life at the same time.

 

 

He went inside his car and drove away. He feels guilty for not helping The Hwangs. They died on the spot. He blames himself even though he managed to save The Kims. He told Kims about what happened and let them moved to New York. Butler Park stays in Korea to protect the heir and also, he didnt forget about the heir of Hwangs. Hwang Miyoung. He tried his best to protect the girl at the same time. He has been watching the girls for years. And to make it easier, he wants Taeyeon to be close with Miyoung.

 

End flashback.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

:) you want the next chapter? you want or not?