Chapter 18

Only You

Miyoung's POV

 

Taeyeon didnt go to work today. I forced her to stay at home and rest. Well since she still not fully recover from her amnesia, I need to make sure she get enough rest. "Miyoung-ah.." I heard she called my name. She's playing with my hand waiting for me to respond to her. "Hm? You want something Taetae?" I asked. We were laying on bed facing each other. "I'm bored. Can we go out?" Taeyeon innocently asked me. With those puppy eyes..gosh how can I resist that. Ugh no no. I cant fall for it. I glared at the her. "No. You need to rest Taetae." she pouted hearing my answer.

 

 

"Taetae..I just want you to rest today. Remember what happened yesterday? I dont want to see you like that again. I'm scared. Please? Just stay at home with me. Okay?" I caressed her lovely face. She's so beautiful. She always said that how lucky she is to have me as her fiancee. But now I think, I'm more luckier to have her. Well, she's beautiful, cute, dork, and she's strong. Just perfect to be mine.

 

 

She snuggled closer to me. "Alright. Taetae will listen to babycake today." she kiss my chest inhaling my scent. "You smell nice.." I her smooth hair and smile. "Its tickles Taetae.." she keep kissing me right there making me blushed. "This is..cup cakes." she poked my bosom. Gosh why she...

 

 

"My fav cup cakes. Its delicious. Hmmm I want my cup cakes." she's whining asking for her 'cup cakes' while looking at me. "Yah no. It'll lead to something else I dont wan-" omg she already touch it damn it why it feels so good..

 

 

A/N: Not but.....gosh just bear with it k haha.

 

 

I feel her hand sneaked into my tshirt. Touching my stomach. Caressing every part with her warm hands. "T-tae.." I cant control my moan. She pushed me and start hovering me. The beast is coming out. Damn..

 

 

"Miyoung..can I?" she start kissing my neck leaving hickeys everywhere. Why the hell she ask while I already feel aroused? She know I cant resist this. "I'll take that as yes then." she saw how aroused I am. I cant hide it anymore, I really need her right now. Our lips locked. She's nibbling on my lower lips. I wrapped my arms around her neck making our hot bodies collided. "I love you." she whispered as she take off my tshirt leaving me with my bra.

 

 

"Tae dont stare. Its embarrassing." I close my face making her chuckled. Yes its really embarrassing when she sat on my stomach enjoying the 'mountain' view. "No Miyoung. Its beautiful. Its not like I never see it before." she smiles and leaned closer to me. She unlatch my bra.

 

 

 

"This..will make me feel better." she poked her 'cup cake' again. "Taetae dont poke. Just.. just do whatever you want okay? Please.." she's giggled hearing me begging. I swear to god, I'm so desperate right now. She kiss it making me whimpered.

 

 

"Hngngghn.." it feels really good. She such a pro when it comes to this. Oh my god her powerful tongue...

 

 

Supermarket.

 

Sooyoung push the cart and look around with a small paper on her right hand. She want to buy the ingredient for dinner coz someone will coming to visit her house from Japan. Her parents said that it was a guy.

 

 

The tall girl didnt know that someone is watching her from behind. The small girl was hiding just near her.

 

 

Sunny's POV

 

She wont notice me right? I just want to see her anyway. Its pissed me off seeing our awkward moment. Its been so long since we comeback here but we're so awkward. I hate it. I need the old Sooyoung back. The tall giant that always annoy me with her voices. I miss her. I tried to be close again but its always failed. She hate me that much?

 

 

I stopped daydreaming when someone tapped my shoulder. I turn around and I saw...her. Oh my god. "What are you doing here? Stalking me?" she asked. Why she's so serious? Dont make me scared please. "I'm asking you." her voice startled me. "Uh I..I just..walking around. Yeah. Its bored at home and I just walk around." goddamn it. Its so lame. Tch.

 

 

She sighs. "Move. I need to go there." she push the cart that full with ingredient. She want to cook? I moved a bit from her cart. She's not the old Sooyoung anymore. This is my fault. Hmm.

 

 

I just left the supermarket and went to nearest park. Should I give up? She's not even care about me again. "Hey bunny!" that familiar voice. I look up and saw my ex-classmate. "Hey Henry." he sat next to me and smile. "You look stress. Whats wrong?" Henry asked me. Its not like I dont want to share with him, its just that he was not in a good term with Sooyoung ever since we were in high school.

 

 

"I just miss my cousin. Hmm." I lied. Well I did missed my cousin. I just need to avoid talking about Sooyoung to this guy. He smile at me. "Call her then. I bet she miss you too." Henry said. Well I admitted that he's a nice guy. He took a good care of me when we was young. "Yea I'll just call her later. She might be busy." he nodded at me.

 

 

"Anyway, what are you doing here? I thought you were busy with your work." I asked him before things get awkward between us. "I want to see you." heol. He start it again. I got really uncomfortable whenever he said something like this. I know he loves me.

 

 

 

"We met last week. Tch." he hates Sooyoung coz he cant get closer to me whenever Sooyoung is there with me. He thinks that Sooyoung tried to steal me from him. This is why I dont want to go back here. But for Sooyoung, I've to agree.

 

 

------------

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

I was busy with our new project and I couldnt spend time with my princess. She was sulking coz I kept neglecting her for the past few days and she dont want to talk to me. I need to go home early today. She's not feeling well. Seohyun told me. She's mad at me so thats why she dont want to tell me about it. Thanks to maknae for telling me that.

 

 

Finally I'm done with my work. I rushed to my car and drove away from the company. I'm worried about her health. She has been stressed over work these days that makes me more worried about her her. I walk to upstairs as soon as I arrived at the mansion.

 

 

I saw her sleeping on the bed. Shivering. Goddamn it why you didnt tell me about it Sica-ah aish. Her body is cold. Her skin turn pale. I caressed her face, waking her up. "Baby..why you didnt tell me? You're sick! You should tell me about it." she turn around doesnt want to look at me. She still mad anyway. "Sica-ah..please look at me baby." she pushed my hand away from her waist. She dont say anything. What should I do now?

 

 

"Jessica, I know you're mad at me for neglecting you. I'm working and you know that. I didnt mean to ignore you for the past few days baby. I swear I didnt mean it. I want you to atleast understand my situation." I just say everything I want. I dont want to see this side of her. Its hurting me.

 

 

"So you mean, I didnt understand you all these past years?" oh crap. She misunderstood my words. "I've been in the same situation and I never neglect you not even once! You ignored my messages and calls for the whole day. Not even explain to me why you do that. You left me alone at the morning. What is that? Are you working or cheating?" I gasped. I never thought she could say something like that. God I didnt expect this!

 

 

"No Sica. I'm just busy and I've so much work to do since Taeyeon is not feeling well. You know that right? Please dont say that. I never betray you. You know how much I love you baby." I touch her shoulder. She was sobbing hardly.

 

 

"I'm just scared. I dont want them to steal you from me. I dont want them to get near you. I hate it." now I got it. She was feeling insecure if I'm not around her. She's talking about those employee in our company. And yes, she's jealous. I look at her swollen eyes. I pulled her into my arms.

 

 

"You dont trust me? I wont cheat. Never. Why would I cheat if I already have you in my arms? I've been loving you since high school Sica-ah. You know that right? Whatever happens, I'll always with you babe. No matter what." I caressed her back. She still shivering. I take off my coat and wrapped it around her small body. She's crying but her eyes were close. I guess she fell asleep. I just lay her on the bed. Still hugging her waist. "I love you..seobang.." she murmured in her sleep. I just smile. I know she love me. "I love you more baby." I kiss her forehead.

 

 

-----------

 

 

Yoona intertwined her hand with Seohyun as they walk out from the cinema. "That movie is amazing. I love it! Gomawo Yoongie." the younger girl peck on Yoona's lips. "Its minion. Ofcourse you love it. Haha." the tall girl laughed. "Minion is cute hehe." they walk to the elevator and suddenly..

 

 

"Seohyun-ah." they turn around to see a guy standing behind them. "Oh sunbae. Annyeonghaseyo.." Seohyun bowed a little to her senior, Yonghwa. Yoona smiles to the handsome guy. "Where are you going girls?" he asked. Seohyun kept looking at the jealous girl. She know that Yoona is jealous whenever Yonghwa is around. Yonghwa is actually Seohyun's senior in high school and he go back to Korea to work at his family's company. They always meet since he know that Seohyun is here in Korea. To be exact, their meeting is always unexpected just like now.

 

 

"Well, we're going to lunch. You?" Yoona replied. She's not holding Seohyun's hand anymore. Yonghwa smile. This guy have no idea about their relationship. Thats why he keep meeting Seohyun. He's waiting for his chance to confess to the younger girl.

 

 

And Yoona know everything. Thats why she's being cold and jealous.

 

 

"I'm going to lunch too. Mind if I join?" Yoona cursed in her mind hearing that. She dont want Yonghwa to join them but she couldnt say no. She believe that Yonghwa will get disgust knowing their relationship. Love with the same gender always get judge by people anyway. She was about to say something but then..

 

 

"No sunbae. I'm sorry. But we're going to lunch at home. Maybe next time will do." Seohyun said making the other girl shocked. She never saw Seohyun refuse to this guy. This is rare but she was happy actually.

 

 

Yonghwa seems disappointed. "Well maybe next time. Sorry for disturbing you girls. Till we meet again." he smile and walk away. Yoona was about to put her hand in the pocket but Seohyun pulled her hand from doing so. "Dont let go of my hand next time. We should tell him about us. Whatever happens, we promised to be strong for each other. Remember that?" Seohyun remind the girl about their promise a few years ago.

 

 

Yoona feel bad. She made that promise but she broke it everytime she saw Yonghwa with Seohyun. She cant control her jealousy. She love Seohyun so much and she dont want anyone to get close with her girlfriend especially that Yonghwa guy.

 

 

Seeing Yoona's sad face, Seohyun drags the older girl to the empty bench. She held her hand tightly and knelted. "I understand. Dont worry. I never get mad at you Yoongie. Your jealousy means you love me. You care about me and you dont want anyone to get close to me if they try to take me away from you." Yoona just look down on her lap still sad. "Just please dont let go of my hand. I need you." Seohyun caressed Yoona's knees and smile. She really dont care what other people will say about her relationship with Yoona.

 

 

----------

 

 

Hyoyeon and Nicole was eating together. They were talking about their relationship. "They kept teasing me these days." Hyoyeon pouted cutely. Nicole chuckled seeing the blonde girl.

 

 

"Why?" she asked. "Because of us. I mean, our relationship. You know, we're not even in relationship..yet. But they kept teasing me to do something that people do as a couple." Hyoyeon was too shy to explain that. She cursed mentally.

 

 

Nicole leaned closer as Hyoyeon was still in a deep thought. "Oh you mean this?" Hyoyeon gasped as Nicole's lips touch hers.

 

 

Oh my god..

 

 

Hyoyeon's heart is beating so fast. She pulled back from the kiss. Too shocked to respond. Nicole sits back and smile like nothing happen. "You should tell them that we're already do that." she said to the blonde. Hyoyeon is blushing. She cant hide it. "Do w-what?" Hyoyeon look away from the eye smile girl. "Aigoo. Do I have to do it again? Hyoyeon-ah, you're flirting with me back then. Now what? You're shy?" Nicole hold the girl's hand. She's actually waiting for Hyoyeon to confess but it seems like the blonde was too shy. 

 

 

"You dont like me anymore?" she asked. Maybe Hyoyeon didnt like her anymore, she thought. The blonde gulped. Its really hit her right now. She saw the sadness in Nicole's eyes.

 

 

She need to do it now. "I never like you Nicole Jung. Not even once." the eye smile girl heard that clearly. Hyoyeon was serious about it. Her heart is aching hearing something she never imagine coming out from Hyoyeon's mouth. She cant respond to it. She grabbed her purse and walk away. Hyoyeon didnt chase her. She stands from her seat and say..

 

 

"I dont like you coz I love you Nicole Jung!" finally. She said that with one breath making the girl stopped. "I love you Nicole..please be mine." Hyoyeon walk closer to the girl. Nicole was in tears. She thought that Hyoyeon didnt like her anymore but she's wrong. She feels someone's hand around her waist. "Be mine Nicole Jung.." Hyoyeon whispered. The girl turn around and hugs the blonde tightly. "Yes Hyoyeon yes.." she burried her face on Hyoyeon's neck.

 

 

-----------

 

 

A few days later.

 

Taeyeon walk out from the meeting room. She's mad. She still cant believe what she saw earlier. One of her client is flirting with Miyoung. The worst thing is, Miyoung didnt even bother when that guy touching her thigh.

 

 

" you bastard." the petite girl muttered as she leaned on the couch. She messaging her temple, having headache. She ignored when she heard someone calling her name. "Taetae.." its Miyoung ofcourse. The girl sat next to her feeling worried. Taeyeon has been ignoring her for the whole day and she dont know why.

 

 

Miyoung's POV

 

Taetae seems to be mad at me. She ignored me since the meeting with Choi's Corporation. Wait? Did she saw that? Omg.

 

 

I touch her shoulder but she push me away. "Taetae I'm sorry. Are you mad at me?" why the hell I ask that pfft. Ofcourse she's mad you dummy. She stand up from the couch and went to her desk still ignoring me. I dont know what to do. I admit that Siwon tried to flirted and even touch my thigh but it was happened in a split of second and I cant even push him away coz I was holding a cup of hot coffee for Taeyeon. I might pour it on his face and yea you know what will happen next.

 

 

Siwon have been flirting with me ever since I'm working at Jung's Corporation. He was Nick's client before and he's ert too. I didnt tell Taeyeon coz I never thought that I'll meet this bastard again after I left that company. . Now Taeyeon misunderstood the whole thing. What a bad day today...

 

 

"Taetae..please answer me baby." she's typing randomly on the keyboard as I walk closer to her desk. "Taetae please." I try to touch her again bit stopped when she stares at me. "Yes I mad. Can you see it? How can I not mad when I saw you with some guy touching your freakin thigh? You're not even bother with his ing hand on your thigh. Enjoying much?" she burst into mad. This is the first time she being like this. I can feel my tears flowing down on my cheeks.

 

 

"Taetae I'm sorry..I didnt mean to let him touch my thigh. It was just happened, I cant push him away coz I'm holding your hot coffee. I'm sorry..please forgive me Taetae." she scoffed at me. 

 

 

"Are you back to Tiffany Lee? With that name, you can do anything you want right? And you think I dont know about him? Did you forgot that our company always check their client's background before letting them join the project? He once joined Jung's project when you were still there as Tiffany Lee. You think I dont know about it?" Taeyeon raised her voice at me for the first time. I feel terrible.

 

 

"He flirted with you and you was aware about it but you didnt tell me? What the meaning of this? He touch your thigh! What will he touch next time? I dont believe this Hwang Miyoung. You got mad at me when some random girl tried to approach me but you let him touch you? I saw you hold the hot coffee. Why dont you pour it on him? Atleast you can defend yourself!" the older girl stamped on the desk hardly.

 

 

All I can say is sorry. Yes I should tell her about Siwon but I didnt, so its my fault. I deserves all the hate from her right now. "I'm sorry..I wont do it again I'm sorry. Please Taetae.." she sighs heavily and look away. "I dont want to talk about this anymore. Its annoying. Just go back to your office. Do whatever you want." she never shoo me away from her office. My sobbing got louder but I bite my lips to make it slower. I cant go out and let everyone saw my swollen eyes. "And go home with them. I'm staying here till midnight." with that she left me alone in her room. 

 

 

-----------

 

 

No one's POV

 

Its been 2 days since Taeyeon ignored the eye smile girl. She miss the girl actually, but her ego prevent her from doing so. She kept remembering him touching Miyoung's thigh.

 

 

Taeyeon was eating alone in the cafe without her friends. She even ignored everyone. She need time to be alone. "We meet again CEO Kim." she recognize that voice. Its Choi Siwon. He sat infront of her smirking.

 

 

"What do you want? I dont have anything to talk to you. I already ended our contract yesterday. Did you forget?" Taeyeon bravely said to him.

 

 

He's laughing. "Chill Kim. Why you being so cold at me? Am I doing something wrong to you? Or to someone?" he purposely making she mad right now. He know that Miyoung is Taeyeon's fiancee. Its on news when their car fall from the bridge and Siwon saw the headline news.

 

 

The cafe was empty that time and thats why Taeyeon was there alone. She need to calm her mind. But this guy ruined it. "I dont freaking care about you." Taeyeon walk away from the table leaving her untouch food. She thought that he wont disturb her again but to her surprise, he pulled her wrist to the empty store making her whimpered in pain.

 

 

Siwon pushed her to the floor. "I want your fiancee." he said seriously. His eyes showed how serious he is about this. He dont care about other people. He just want Miyoung to be his. "Kill me first bastard." Taeyeon seems to not giving up. She know she's going to lose coz Siwon is surely a strong guy. But atleast, she need to try. Its for Miyoung anyway. "Piece of cake." he said confidently.

 

 

At the same time.

 

Miyoung arrived at the cafe with others. She look around to find Taeyeon but the cafe was empty. "Where is she?" Yuri asked looking around. They want to talk to the older girl about Siwon. "Ajumma, did you see CEO Kim here?" Hyoyeon asked the old woman that always cook for the workers. "I saw her earlier. She's sitting there at her fav place." they turn around to their fav seat and saw Taeyeon's untouch food on the table.

 

 

"But then I saw a guy sitting there with her. I dont know who is he but it seems like they were talking seriously. I'm not sure but from what I see, that guy is making her uncomfortable and she left a few minutes later." the old woman added.

 

 

"It cant be.." Miyoung said feeling damn worried. They thanked the old woman and quickly walk out from the cafe. The reason why they want to talk to Taeyeon about Siwon is because they finally found out that Siwon purposely join their project to get close with Miyoung.

 

 

"Unnie, I heard something from there." Seohyun exactly pointed her slender finger to the empty store. "Lets go guys." Jessica ran to the door followed by them. Yuri kick the door with all her might and they saw Siwon choke the older girl on the wall. They gasped. "Yah!" Yoona pushed him away from the lifeless girl. They kick him nonstop making him fell to the floor. Seohyun already informed the security about Siwon and they're on their way to the store.

 

 

Taeyeon is laying on Miyoung's lap. She's fainted as soon as they arrived. "Lets go to the hospital." Jessica said to the crying Miyoung. As soon as the security arrived, they take him and go to police station. "Come on, I'll carry Tae." Yuri said as she bend down on the floor and with their help, Taeyeon is now on Yuri's back.

 

 

-----------

 

 

Taeyeon was discharged from the hospital after 1 day. She want to rest at home. Dr Jun worried about her health and he almost tell The Kims but Taeyeon begged him from doing so. She got troubled alot these past year and she dont want to make her parents worried again.

 

 

Miyoung saw the older girl sitting on the couch all alone. The bruises around Taeyeon's neck is still visible. She wants to take care of her and do everything for her but Taeyeon seems to ignored her again. Her heart ached whenever Taeyeon pushed her away.

 

 

She walk closer to the older girl. She want to hug and kiss her fiancee so badly but she stopped half way. Taeyeon might push her away again, she thought. She sighs and turn around. She go back to their room not knowing that the older girl is watching her from her back.

 

 

A few hours later.

 

Miyoung is sleeping on the bed. She know that Taeyeon will sleep at the guest room again just like before. But she never know that Taeyeon is standing beside her right now.

 

 

Taeyeon regreted the way she treated her these past days. She throw away her ego and approach the eye smile girl. Back hugging her on the comfy bed. "I'm sorry...I'm a bad person. I'm sorry." she muttured behind the sleeping girl. Her lips touching Miyoung's neck making the girl stirred. "I'm sorry.." Miyoung heard the older girl sobbing as she open her sleepy eyes. "I'm sorry Miyoung.." Taeyeon's sobbing become louder. She's really regreting everything.

 

 

Miyoung turn around and saw her fiancee closing her eyes and crying hardly. "Taetae.." she wiped away the tears from Taeyeon's face. She couldnt help but get teary as well. "I'm sorry. I shouldnt treat you like that. I'm sorry.." the older girl cried even more. Miyoung pulled the crying girl into her embrace. "Taetae its okay. Its my fault anyway. Please dont cry anymore..its hurt me seeing you like this." she rubbed Taeyeon's back.

 

 

"Shhhh its okay Taetae its okay. Stop crying please.." Miyoung use her thumb to wiped away the tears. Taeyeon burried her face on Miyoung's neck and hugged the girl closer. She missed this scent. The eye smile girl just patting her slowly making the girl calm down. Soon enough, Taeyeon's breathing became constant as she fallen into a deep sleep. Miyoung smiles caressing the older girl's face. She saw how swollen Taeyeon's eyes is.

 

 

"I love you Taetae.." she kiss the top of Taeyeon's head and shift her body to more comfortable position then after that, she follows the older girl to dreamland.

 

 

Canada.

 

Sooyoung and Sunny were told about what happened to Taeyeon. They'll comeback to Korea next week but the problem is, Henry. That guy seems to be purposely meeting Sunny everywhere. And Sunny start to feel how annoying he is. She dont have time to even meet Sooyoung for the past 3 days coz of this Henry guy. 

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I know that Sunny has been followed me everywhere. I know she love me now. But I dont want to rush things. Yea even I got excited whenever I saw her around me but I need to pretend that I'm mad. What? She shouldnt left after my confession. Pfft. But ofcourse I didnt blame her for what happened. I love her so much anyway. Today its her birthday. I want to meet her. Gosh I'm so excited. I just wanna stop being mad at her. Its so annoying that I cant hug her like before. Aish.

 

 

I walk on the roadside with a small box on my left pocket. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend. I'm not a coward like before. I'm confident enough that she'll accept me as her girlfriend. Gosh I'm so nervous. I finally walk into her house and knock the wooden door nervously. Oh the door was opened.

 

 

"Hey Sooyoung. Wanna meet Sunkyu?" Sunny's mom smile at me. I nodded and rubbed the back of my head. "Is she home?" I asked. "She left home 15 minutes ago. She said she wants to go to the park. Go there sweetie, she might be alone right now." I nodded once again and bowed to Mrs Lee. I touch my heart feeling the beating as I'm running to the park. I look around to find her. Oh there she is..huh?

 

 

But she's not alone. Someone was there sitting next to her and its...him. Why the hell he's touching my soon to be girlfriend? Damn you Henry. I walk closer to them from behind. I saw how struggled Sunny is. He must be hurting her. "Let her go bastard." I dont care about this small guy. Pfft.

 

 

They turn around and saw me. "What are you doing here? Such a ruiner." he said that to me. I'm really going to punch his face. Sunny hide behind me as we intertwined our hands. Damn she must be cold. Her hand is like ice.

 

 

"I'm here to punch your face for touching my girlfriend's hand. You're even hurting her just now. You need to face me now little guy." I'm not scared with him. Not at all when I know he's bad at fighting and I still remember the day I broke his arm coz he stole my precious sandwich made by Sunny.

 

 

"Your girlfriend? HA.HA.HA you're so funny Sooyoung Choi seriously." he said not believing me. I guess I'll just confess to Sunny right now. I'll show him that Sunny is mine. I look at the terrified girl behind me. "Sunny Lee, I'm sorry for being jerk all these past days. I just waited for the right time for this." I took out the small box from my pocket.

 

 

Sunny gasped when I showed her the ring I bought yesterday. I smirk at Henry. He was dumbfounded just like what I thought. I look back at Sunny and smiles. "You remember the day when I confessed to you in Korea? Its pretty bad duhh. I should really confess in a better way though. So now I've got the ring for you. So Sunny Lee, I love you so much..will you be mine forever and ever?" I knelt on the ground looking up to her pretty face.

 

 

She's crying but she smile. I can feel it. Its a good sign. Henry start feeling uneasy. He was about to take the ring from my hand but I pushed him away making his land on the grass. I look back at Sunny's eyes still waiting for her answer. She nodded. "I'm all yours Sooyoung-ah." she hugged me tightly confirming her answer to be my girlfriend.

 

 

----------

 

 

Today its Sunday. Everyone is still on bed cuddling with their lover including Hyoyeon and Nicole coz they already announced their relationship last week.

 

 

Taeyeon got better from injuries on her neck but she became more clingy to Miyoung. She already woke up earlier just to watch her sleeping fiancee. She lay her head on Miyoung's chest while playing game on her phone. Everytime she win, she peck on Miyoung's lips.

 

 

"Assa! I win again haha." Taeyeon peck on Miyoung's lips for the 10th time. Its making the eye smile girl woke up. "Huh baby is woke up yaaaay!" she saw Miyoung opened her eyes. She start kissing the sleepy girl. "Taetae.." Miyoung rubbed her eyes cutely. "Good morning princess." Miyoung's morning face is the most prettier for Taeyeon. She cant get enough about this y girl.

 

 

"I love you baby." Taeyeon lay on top of her burrying her face on Miyoung's chest. The eye smile girl chuckled and Taeyeon's back slowly. "I love you too Taetae. Are you going back to sleep? With this position?" she asked the older girl. Taeyeon being all clingy and childish again.

 

 

"I woke up at 5am and watch you sleeping for hours. Now I'm tired playing game. I want to sleep for awhile. Yes with this position. I miss cup cakes. I didnt meet them for so many days already." she pouted as she poke her fav cup cakes. Miyoung giggled seeing this side of Taeyeon. Its making she love Taeyeon more than before. "You want to see them?" Miyoung innocently asked. The older girl grinned as she pulled Miyoung's shirt upward leaving the girl with her white bra.

 

 

"Hmm how much I miss them Miyoung-ah." Taeyeon lay on top Miyoung's clothed . She's inhaling the sweet scent as Miyoung her hair. "You can touch them Taetae. They miss you too. You can do whatever you want since they're yours." Taeyeon waste no time as Miyoung said that. The bra was push upwards showing the s. Taeyeon peck on the s making Miyoung aroused. Her hands start fondling the twins. Its really fit her hands though.