Chapter 1

Only You

 

No one's POV

 

Kim Taeyeon is the most popular girl in her school. Everyone in Seoul High School know everything about her. Like EVERYTHING. She was the only daughter from The Kims. Her parents own such a big company in Korea and US. Her life is perfect. Everyone envy her perfect life. 

 

 

However, she dont feel worthy at all. Its her parent's wealth, not her. She dont like being such an attention from everyone. She also need to be careful with everyone around her. Despite of her popularity and wealthy life, some people might want to be close to her just because they want to take a chance on her money.

 

 

She have one close friend which is Amber. She trusted her because Amber was her childhood friend. Their parents work together and that makes them closer day by day. Amber know everything about Taeyeon and vice versa. They spent time almost everyday.

 

But since Amber has a girlfriend, they were slowly apart. Taeyeon is sad because she have no one to talk with.

 

-------------

 

After class.

 

Taeyeon walk around the school alone. She was bored as hell in history class and she need to clear her mind for awhile. She was about to go to the rooftop then Amber pop out from nowhere. "Hey buddy. Where are you going?" Taeyeon smiles to her childhood friend. "You know where." Amber feels bad hearing Taeyeon's answer. She know that when Taeyeon want to clear her mind, she'll go to the rooftop. "Want me to come with you Taeng?" Amber ask again. She's worrying the older girl. Well she blame herself because their friendship seems to be slightly apart.

 

Taeyeon patted Amber's back and smile. "Hey Am, its fine. Just go with your girlfriend okay? Dont worry about me. She's waiting for you Am. I'll just call you later after school." with that, she left the corridor and went to the rooftop.

 

 

Rooftop.

 

Taeyeon lay down on the empty yet cold bench and stare at the blue sky. She sigh. She's not mad at her childhood friend. Its just, she had no other friends other than Amber. Its not easy to find real friend though. Her head is spinning and makes her close her eyes tightly.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I should really find more friends huh? I dont like it when I'm alone. Like this. Or... maybe I can ask my cousin to stay here with me. Yes! I should ask her. She'd never say no to me. And since I lived alone, mom and dad will just allow me to do anything I want right? Its a good thing anyway.

 

 

*20 minute later*

 

I dont want to go to Ms Kang's class. Math is boring. Its not like I'm stupid in math. I studied every chapters and now I'm reading the next sem's book. So I dont mind skipping one class today. I'll just walk around the school.

 

 

No one's POV

 

School's corridor is empty as soon as the bells ringing for a few seconds. Taeyeon left the rooftop and start to walk around. She stopped walking when she saw someone standing outside the building. That girl was sitting with her back facing the window which Taeyeon was standing now.

 

 

Taeyeon pull the window and lean on the window. "Hey there. You." that girl was startled by Taeyeon's voice. She turn around to look at the voice's owner. "What are you doing there? You should be in your class by now I think." Taeyeon's face is serious. She just wearing this kind of face when she talk to other people than her family and Amber. She's not that friendly to be exact.

 

 

"I'm asking you. You dont want to atleast answer that with anything? I dont want to interfere your life. Just dont skip class." She close the window and walk away leaving the girl alone.

 

------------------

 

After school.

 

Taeyeon have an interview for a popular magazine. Because of her parents is the owner of Kims Corporation in Korea so this thing is a MUST for her entire family.

 

 

At the same time.

 

Miyoung was standing infront of her parent's grave. She's not crying but she just stare. She's thinking about how miserable her life when she lost her parents. Everyone hate her because she's an orphan. In Seoul High School, every student was known as the elite people and rich. She WAS rich. The elite school almost kick her out from that school because she couldnt affort the school's fee, but Miyoung is the best student. Such a waste if they kick her out. To study at that school, Miyoung have to maintain her grades until she graduate.

 

 

She works everyday and have no time to rest. Just yesterday, she was fired by her boss because the customer accused her about stealing money and bla bla bla. The real situation is, that customer is flirting with her and try to kiss her. What a ert old man. So today, she need to find another job.

 

 

That evening.

 

Taeyeon is finally free from all the interviews and she wants to release all the stress at the mall. She can get everything she want because Amber's mom own this mall so everyone know who is she.

 

 

Not far from where she's standing right now, someone was being kick out from a cafe roughly. Everyone around her is running to the cafe to see what exactly happening.

 

 

"YOU'RE FIRED! GET LOST." the cafe's owner yelled at the girl's face and push her away. Taeyeon sigh. "She's a girl. You dont've to yell. Its rude. And another thing is, you humiliated her infront of people here." Taeyeon help the girl to stand ignoring people around them. That girl is crying and her arm was bleeding.

 

 

"She just start working but she cause alot of trouble in here. My customers left my cafe without paying the bills! So I've no choice to fire her." The cafe's owner said while staring at the crying girl. Taeyeon took her purse and take out all her money and give it to the cafe's owner. "I give more incase you want to accuse her for another things. And ajeossi, I can buy this cafe if I want. But too bad, it was you who owned this cafe so I'd never buy this cafe. You took all the blame and put it on this innocent person without knowing the real situation. I'll tell you, your customers.. mostly, a erts. This girl is pretty so I bet they want to touch her or something. You dont believe me, but I know all your staffs know about this. I hope you understand what I mean." Taeyeon pull the girl's hand and leave the place immediately with her car.

 

 

They arrived at the garden. They just stay in the car without talking. That girl still crying while holding her injured arm. Taeyeon get out from her car and went to the other side of her car and the girl is surprised when Taeyeon open the door and look at her face.

 

 

"Its hurt? Let me see." Taeyeon said and smile to the girl. She touch the girl's arm and take care of it. She didnt know that the girl was looking at her all the time. "Are you okay now? You've any injury other than this?" That girl didnt answer but look down on her own lap.

 

 

Taeyeon was about to stand but the girl suddenly whimpered in pain. She hold her chest tightly. Taeyeon start to panic. "Hey whats wrong? Are you hurt anywhere?" Taeyeon saw tears from the girl's eyes. It was really really hurt that makes she cried. "My h-heart.." she grabbed Taeyeon's hand. It really showed how much pain in her chest right now. "Hold on. We're going to the hospital right now!!" Taeyeon close the door and ran to the driver side and start her car's engine. She's worrying to death about this girl.

 

Thank god the hospital is just near with the garden. Taeyeon help the girl to get inside the hospital. "Hey Taeng, what happen?" Doctor Jun asked looking at the panic girl. "Uncle Jun please help my friend! She's hurt so bad. I dont know why just help her please uncle." Taeyeon almost begging her uncle to save the girl.