D-DAY Concert Day Bias Confrontation

Grab The Dream

SYL POV

Hurmm what M hyung said does makes sense. This is a golden chance. I should get to it. I get closer to Eunji noona.

Syl: hey noona. Enjoying the performance.

Eunji: yeah how bout ya?

Syl: yeah.

Eunji: haha. Youre so cute. Can i know more about you?

Syl: yeah why not.

Eunji: what is your ambition?

Syl: dj or producer.

Eunji: thats a good idea since you both for music.

We chit chat alot and i see hyung having a hard time to start a conversation with her bias plus Hayoung noona looks different,she looks scared. Before on stage she was okay. I tried to ask Eunji noona.

Syl: what happened to Hayoung noona today?

Eunji: ahhh earlier today when were having meet and greet a fan tried to kiss her.

Syl: ahh so thats why,but before on stage she looks ok?

Eunji: that is what idol call playing pro. Means didnt show any bad emotion during performance. We didnt want to make fans worried.

Syl: okay noona.

Eunji: you ask this because you want help your friend there to get closer to her bias right.

Syl: yes. I felt sorry for him.

I quicly message M hyung about this.

To M hyung

Hyung looks like ya having a hardtime. Actually Hayoung noona looks like that because she was traumatized. Eunji noona told me earlier today a fan tried to kiss her when meet and greet had been held. So hyung just aproach her slowly okay. Thanks for helping me before now i return the favour.

From M hyung

Yeah im having a hardtime. I swear if i get to see that typical fan i would get him to justice. Thanks for helping man i dont know what i could do ill try to aproach her okay.

M POV 

So thats what happened to Hayoungie today. That fan really cant be forgive not just she made Hayoung noona traumatized but he just dirtied Malaysian pink panda name. I need to get closer to her to prove that im not like that. I get closer to her and tried to easen her.

M: hi noona....

Hayoung: hi M....

M: noona i know what happened to you today. I felt pity on you and ill never forgive that typical fan.

Hayoung: its okay M im ok already....

M: i dont want others to hurt you physically nor emotionally.

Hayoung: M you are one caring fan. Much more caring than other.

M: its nothing noona just doing my job as a fan

Hayoung: in her minds ( he is so sweet plus he got a sweer smile and good manners totally type )

M: hello noona....

Hayoung: sorry i was lost in thoughts. Ive always been like that.

M: you did that sometimes i know.

We talk about. She started to relax. She isnt traumatized anymore. This the Hayoung that i wanna see,happy. As we talk about my mom called me.

Mom: son what time will you get back we were worried if you were okay.

M: im okay omma. Just enjoying everything since this is the first time i went to a concert. Ill call dad and told him to pick me up later on.

Mom: okay just take care of yourself. Bye

M: bye mom.

We talk again while watching the performance by Jason Derulo. He was also one of my favourite artist. Apink was a fan of him also. They dance randomly just have fun. One his song was so sweet that time i was imagining if Hayoungie are my girlfriend it would be great. Well im just a fan. Would an idol date a fan? Well thats totally impossible but i hope i could make it real someday.

After the performance ends,we decided to get back home. The girls have after party to attend.

Eunji: boys why dont you join us?

M: we cant noona that party was for only and its late at night our parents must be worried about us.

Eunji: okay then could we took a picture for memories. 

Syl: as long as youre okay with it.

Eunji: were okay with it as long you didnt post it somewhere.

M&Syl: yes noona roger that.

Chorong: come together boys.

We took picture with all of them and with our bias respectively. We said our farewell to them. It was sad to be separated from them. We cant possibly see them again personally. I hope they remember us. The noona's straight away head to the after party. While werw heading back home. Tonight is gonna night to be remember forever.

Apink's part

Eunji: those boys are so cute and friendly.

Hayoung: yeah!!

Namjoo: oh yeah Hayoung ah you got a present from M before right what is it?

Hayoung: wait eonnie ill open it. Its a teddy bear a cute one. Plus he did give me this letter. Ill read it later on.

All: aww that boy is so sweet.

Hayoung: in her thought ( i guess so. That is a one a dream boat. Ill hug this teddy bear everynight and ill remember him ).