Our Proposal

Grab The Dream

ECLIPSE/ SYL POV

Okay lets get to it. I take the mic from the dj table and get to the middle of the garden. As i see Eunji i drag her to me. 

Syl: attention!

All of them stop their activity. M hyung shuts the music and turn off the griller. Now im more nervous as im being the centre of attention. Its more nervous then debute time. I grab her hand.

Eunji: eyy whats this syl?

Syl: jiji.....ya know its been a long time since we know each other...before i met ya my life was like a black and white...but as soon as i met ya at the Mtv concert.....my life it become different....when ya get back to korea....i felt my life empty....i as i chase for ya and the first time i ask ya to be my girlfriend...it was the best ever....but now ( i kneel down and take out the ring from my pocket ) i wanna make ya mine for eternity...Jung Eunji will ya be mine forever....will ya marry me?

Eunji: Syl....thiss.....i will...i agree to be yours forever....

She broke to tears as i slot the ring to ger fingers.

I shout again.

Syl: M hyung!!!!

M POV

As soon as i heard syl call my name. I got the back of Hayoungie and the music starts. My plan is to dance to Hyunseung hyung song " My first time ". I put up all my rest time to practice this.

I bring her to the centre of attention. I dance according to what i practice. I ask syl to pass the mic and i say the part " please accept my heart " and stop dancing.

M: youngie.....still remember when you scared of me the first time....i was so sad see ya felt down that time...and as i got to make ya smile again it felt....it felt like ive win everything.....sorry i cant accept ya at first.....im so sorry also that i didnt make ya happy enough....Do you remember...our first eye contact....it felt like a zing... it feel like we were destined for each other....when ya left...i cried and i felt like ive lost everything....as ya become my girlfriend until now.. it was the best time ever...remember the song you wrote before " what a boy wants ".....ya keep asking what I want....but actually.....( i kneel down and kiss her hands. As i take out the ring from my pocket )....actually i just want ya to be by my side forever....Oh Hayoung.....will ya be my wife.....will ya marry me?

Hayoung: oppa~~~ yes....yes oppaa i will...

Her tears fall down as i slot the ring to her fingers. Finally everything has done. I kiss her passionately. Ahhh finally...