Miracle Eclipse story part

Grab The Dream

Today is the day. We will debute and i will revealed my identity to Eunji and ill confesss to her. We wake up early and plan our revealation. As we get to the venue.

Eclipse: huuu...thank god they were not here yet if not we will be busted.

M: yeah i agree

We get ready. I take a meal and put on my mask before they arrived. Soon after the noonas  arrived.

H&E: whats up boys~~

M&E: hi noonas

The noonas get ready and practice a bit. Looks like M hyung getting ready his heart. Well since he need to kiss the backhand of his girl Hayoung noona. 

Producer: M&E youre up next!

M&E: okay...

We get ready. Test our mic and for me i test my turntable before i allowed the PD to put on the stage. The fans goes crazy as my turntable being put on stage. We sucessfully do our debute and get to the backstage. Our plan started.

Eclipse: ahh this mask is so hot and suffocating

As i take of my mask Eunji turns and

Eunji: are you ok ec....it cant be

She turned around and at lost of words. She come closer.

Eclipse: looks like you girls didnt know who you duet with.

She quickly hug me and shed tears.

Eunji: you little rascal.

She said that while knocking my head.

M hyung already revealed his identity and he already busy with hayoung noona. Well now its my time. I grab to her.

Eclipse: Eunji noona do you still remember me?

Eunji: everyday i think of you. Well chorong said i was worst than Hayoung thinking of M.

Eclipse: Noona dont cry...Eunji...since 2014 ive been dreaming of you. Before you be mine i was give up chasing my dream and got closer to you. Now ive got you....Eunji....will you be the eternal princess of my heart?

Eunji: ofcourse yes.

We kiss passionately. I dont care if that people sees us.