Mission Finding for M

Grab The Dream

HAYOUNG POV

its been weeks since He left. I felt so sorry to him. We cant really find him now. His fans has been worried, sajangnim has released that he gone on hiatus for about a month or so. All the eonnies are busy and ive been crying everynight hoping that he will forgive me. It was all because of stupid friendship. Stupid me for going there. Im so stupid. Today me, eunji eonnie, chorong eonnie and Syl decide to go and take a flight to Malaysia. We will take a flight at mid night and told the fans were are going to M oppa house for discussion about the marriage. 

Midnight At Airport

Eunji: hayoung ah youre ok? Youve been holding that ring for a long time and dreaming.

Hayoung: yes eonnie im ok just.....just....just im afraid that he wouldnt me back.

Eunji: its okay if he wouldnt we will do something to make him believe.

Hayoung: thanks eonnie.

Syl: okay everthings ready lets go...

We head straight to the departure door and head into the plane. In the plane i was praying that he would accept me back and i hope he will believe us. I feel asleep.

M POV 

At Malaysia

Ahhh its been weeks since i left korea. Hurmm this pain inside still havent recover. My mom did ask me what happened and i wont tell them. Today i decided to went out have some fun with old friends.

M: mom im going out.

Mom: okay...

We all are classmate and decided to meet again after years. I hope they wont go overboard with me. We decide to have party at Sunway Lagoon. I got there around 12 noon. When i arrived they already there.

Edward: hey whats up man.

M: hey sorry im late. It was hard to find parking here.

Alicia: wow M ya a big star now. Ive seen your performance we didnt know ya were that talented.

Darwin: yeah and congrats on scoring pretty girls. How are you guys now?

M: ermm fine.

Phoebe: ya didnt sound fine. Are ya sure ya okay?

M: yeah guys lets have fun. Sofia are you ok? Ya so silent?

Sofia: yeah im...im ok.

All of us get to the changing room. Ofcourse boys and girls respectively. While changing Darwin ask something.

Darwin: yo man. Didnt ya notice the girl you have crush last years. She's different she reach different when she sees you.

M: who sofia?

Darwin: who else. Isnt she looks obvious.

M: yeah i think so.

Edward: eyy come on Darwin this guy here already ready to get married.

M: ahh come on guys its past just let it be.

We got out and have some fun playing in the waters. All those memories here....its make me feel sad. It makes me miss her. Well she's happy now. I should just go with my life. I got out from the water as i was a bit sad.

Edward: come on man lets play some more.

M: nah i just want to rest for awhile.

Edward: okay suit yourself.

They continue playing like kids. I decided to take a rest at the bench there. This place it makes me remind of her. I was lost in thoughts when Sofia comes and sit next to me.

Sofia: hey M are ya ok?

M: yeah just a little tired. What happened after SPM?

Sofia: well i further my studies. How about you. Just went missing. We only know about you after you have debuted.

M: well me. I grab my dream. So how are you now?

Sofia: fine just...

M: what?

Sofia: just being single

M: ahhh ya should be happy

Sofia: M congrats for the upcoming marriage. You so lucky to have your bias as your wife.

M: yeah....

Sofia: ya didnt sound okay

M: just problems

Sofia: mind if ya tell me?

M: i find him with other man....

Sofia: have you listen to her?

M: ahhh...ermmm...nope

Sofia: you should listen to her story. Where did you find this out?

M: its from a pic that i got one night and it have been viral.

Sofia: you should listen to her first and dont take action recklesly.

M: thanks girl.

Sofia: hurmm anything for you ex...

We continue our playtime in the water. As the days turn dark we have a simple dinner at Sunway Pyramid. Ahh this place again it reminds me of her. But when i think back i should listen to her first. Before i get back home i decide to send Sofia to her house.

Sofia: remember ask her first. Even if things like this happened again another time please listen to her first okay.

M: got it sofia.

He went out my car and head in her house. I drove straight home.