Were Back Together!!!

Grab The Dream

I scream my lungs out but Hayoung wont budge from the middle of the road. I straight away ran to her and push her aside . Luckyly she didnt get hurt but as soon as i realised the car are nearing a get out the way and only get a bit of scar when the friction of me and the car. Its just normal big cut, its nothing compare to i lose her forever. She faint maybe because of all the shock. I pick her up and carry her to my room. As i walk pass by Syl.

Syl: hyung your forearm...its bleeding and have a big cut!

M: get out of my way now i need to bring my princess to my room and treat her bruises!

As i get to my room.

Chorong: are you sure ya ok, M ?

M: this is nothing noona than losing her forever. Syl!!!get the emergency box here!!!

Syl: coming hyung here it is. 

He indeed has come ready. I treat my princess bruises. After had done all of it now its my time. I get my treatment at the living room. After had done all, Eunji, Syl and Chorong decide to went back to the hotel.

Chorong: M ah we decide to get back to the hotel. Whats the use of we pay for it though. We will be back to Korea 2 days from now. As for Hayoung, we will bring her fresh clothes tomorrow.

M: okay noona. Thanks for everything. I felt really sorry for you all. Im not mature enough to handle things. Again im so sorry. Ill take care of her 100% from now.

Eunji: take care of her M!!!Unless ya want Chorong eonnie hapkido.

Chorong get to her hapkido stance and indeed it scares me a little but this noona still looks cute what ever she does. I greet their farewell and quickly get to my room to see my princess. I saw that she's already woken up. She straight away hug me tight.

Hayoung: oppa ill never do something stupid like that again oppa. Never...never...

And she kiss me.

M: woo calm down youngie. I still love you.

I took the engagement ring and out it on back.

M: hayoungie....ill make our marriage faster maybe around 2 or a month from now. Ill make ya mine forever ya ready?

Hayoung: yes oppa...indeed the faster the better. Hehee~~~

We kiss passionately and declare it a night to remember and sleep as were both tired.