Meeting Parents

Grab The Dream

After 2 years i left home,finally i gotta be back. 2 tix to be given to my parents were in my hands. I wait for Hayoungie at the lobby. Thank god there are no fans were seen. Soon after she arrived.

Hayoung: oppa~~sorry im late.

M: its okay baby

We got the van and drove off to my house. As we got to Sunway the memories appear. I talk to her.

M: remember the first time we met? Its there thats the place.

Hayoung: yeah,those memories.

M: the first time meeting you and hangout with you i describe it as pink memory.

Hayoung: aww so sweet of you oppa.

I request to driver hyung to bring us around my old school. Ahhh those memories being bullied,being an outcast and being forever alone. The only friend i have was my partner now. We school here together. Talka about apink together. Well he was inside our room in the hotel knockout. We got to my house. I went out first 

M: mom dad im back!!!

As they hear someone shouting. They went to the door and saw me. They broke to tears. Thet got to me and hug me tight. 

Mom: my little baby i miss you.

Dad: son....You already have acheived what you want. Im glad with it. When i say how many fans you have I felt that you so successful.

M: mom dad i miss ya both too. Is sis at our house or at her house.

Mom: she's at her house.

We broke the hug. I cant stop broke to tears.

Dad: oh yeah you said you will bring someone?

M: yeah. Hayoungie!!!

Hayoung: yeah oppa.

She got out from the van and greet my parents.

Dad: wow you got one pretty girl huh. Is she your girlfriend?

M: actually she is.

Mom: ya beautiful.

Hayoung: thank you eomonim.

Mom: lets get inside. Ive prepare some food for you.

We got inside and i saw mom prepare a lot of food.

M: mom isnt it too much.

Mom: its okay.

We dig in the food while chatting.

Mom: she's so pretty son. She's your girlfriend?

M: yeah~~mom. She's my girlfriend.

Mom: wow you did score a jackpot son. After being a single for a long time. Whats your name girl?

My mom ask Hayoungie. Ofcourse i need to translate it for her.

Hayoung: my name is hayoung. Im from Apink and i help M on his debute song.

Dad: wait isnt she...the one you fanboyying over?

M: yeah she is. 

Dad: are you serious with her?

M: yeah i love her and she love me. Weve been together since 2 months ago.

Mom: dont you want to get married?

M: isnt it too fast mom. I just debute. I didnt secure my possition yet.

Mom: well we already want to make her our daughter in law.

M: mom its too fast.

Hayoung: oppa what did they said?

M: they ask do we want to get married ASAP.

Hayoung: yeah why not. I would love to get married to you oppa. My parents also said the same thing. They interested to make you their son in law.

M: wow. Youngie why didnt ya tell me.

Hayoung: i dont want to pressure you oppa. Since ya just debute.

M: aww so sweet of you.

Mom: well look at these love birds. 

M: mom~~~. Oh yeah tomorrow we will held our concert here. So ive got 2 tix for you both. 

Dad: ofcourse we will go son. Im excited to see my son perform.

M: heheh. Just dont be suprised because your son is so different on stage.

Mom: well its normal. You will sleep here tonight.

M: yeah.

Mom: why dont ya invite some of your friend over for some barbaque. Ill invite Syl's parents over.

M: okay mom.

I message all the united cube family who's avaible tonight to have barbaque party tonight at my place. Mom straight away call Syl's parents over.

Mom: syl's parents said they will come with Syl and his girlfriend.

M: wait what who's his girlfriend? Wait dont tell me. Is it a korean girl mom?

Mom: yeah.

M: Syl didnt even told me that he will bring Eunji noona over to meet his parents. Did eunji noona told ya anything babe?

Hayoung: eonnie also didnt tell me anything.

Those 2 always being so secretive. Well he's gonna get it from me tonight.