Jealousy Burns, N and M fight

Grab The Dream

My jealousy is burning i follow them from behind. Why the heck does he want to meet my princess plus why did he bring her to a secluded place. I chase for them.

HAYOUNG POV

Hayoung: oppa why so sudden to meet me?

He bring me to some secluded place. 

N: ive got something to tell ya.

Hayoung: what is it oppa. Are you going to be at the weekly idol again?

N: why ya like me being there. Ya miss me being there with ya.

Hayoung: nah i just cant handle those 2 oppa by myself. Oppa why your statement are so weird?

N: hayoung actually i love you. Will ya be my girlfriend?

Before i could say anything he comes near and tried to kiss me.

Hayoung: oppa what if people see's us?

He ignore me. Suddenly i heard my prince shouting.

M: yah get away from her ya bastard old guy!!!!!

M POV

I saw from a far that N tried to force my baby Hayoung for a kiss. I cant stand it anymore. The jealousybis exploding. I run towards them and shout.

M: yah get away from her ya bastard old guy!!!!

Hayoung: oppa~~~

I push N until he fell down. Hayoung quickly get to me.

N: ahhh whats wrong with you kid. Ya just disturb me. 

M: yah didnt she said go away.

N: so you heard everything. Plus you didnt use formal with me.

M: why i need to use formal talk with someone as bastard as you.

N: now...now ya parents didnt teach you about respect huh.

I cant hold it anymore. I take him down and punch him. He didnt stop talking he just mock me more.

N: why ya need to care you just a stupid dongsaeng to her. Hahaha. Her perspective for me was a mature,muscular tan guy.

I punch him again. Hayoung tried to stop me but i didnt heard her anymore. She called for help. Soon after Vixx members, Syl and Beast hyung comes. I didnt get off from him.

M: you just a selfish old guy. Get away from my princess.

Beast hyung drag me away and Joonhyung give a punch and i snap to reality. 

Joonhyung: now sit there!

He shout to me and i follow his orders. Other hyungs and Syl appologise to Vixx because of this commotion. Hayoung just give N a slap to the face.

Hayoung: just dont try to do stupid things again. Im taken!

She brings me up and drag me to the waiting room. As the hyungs and Syl tried to clear the commotion outside.

In the waiting room

We in with just the two of us. 

Hayoung: oppa ya shouldnt do that. It could corrupt your carreer.

M: i dont care. My carreer is nothing than losing your purity to someone else.

Hayoung: now oppa calm down.

M: how could i calm down...he..he tried to...

Hayoungie cuts me short as she kiss me.

Hayoung: what kiss me. Oppa my lips only for you. If you didnt come berserk before i want to kick him. Ill save everything for you oppa.

She kiss me again and takes me down on the sofa. Then the hyungs and noonas come in. The noonas quickly close their eyes.

Doojoon: after puching people this is what you do huh. M

M: nah hyung its just its just....

Suddenly Hayoung phone rings. It said N's name. Hayoung didnt pick it up at first but after noonas said to pick it up. They talked. N ask Hayoung to put it in Speaker mode and he speaks.

N: first of all i want to apologise to M for mocking him and to Hayoung for forcing him. Second i wanna apologise to united cube artist for causing this commotion. From now i wont disturb Hayoung anymore. M, she's all yours. Now i know that you and her are together. Boys wont go to far for a girls unless he loves her. Again i apologise to all the united cube. Bye.

He hang up. Okay now one problem solved but the paparazzi already took the picture and i think they already put it in the web. I take my phone and searched the web. Indeed they are fast. Its already been published even Hayoung statement that she already taken. Fans have speculate alot of things. Soon after sajangnim called me.

Sajangnim: yah why ya punch other people. I ask ya go there to participate not doing problems. Now the news already out. Thank god Jellyfish ent didnt want to sue us. Now your news is out and ill give a statement on it. About you and Hayoung will be revealed and you my boy will be grounded for 2 days. Thats the lowest level i give you. Now just take a rest and calm yourself. Ill ask one of the manager to pick you up. You and Hayoung will have a rest.

M: sajangnim. Why Hayoung? She didnt do anything.

Sajangnim: she included in this scandal so she will rest with you.

M: okay....bye sajangnim.

I off the phone and going back to dorm with Hayoung. Our scandal problem solved and our relationship known by public now.

BREAKING NEWS

A-CUBE CLEAR THE SCANDAL

A-CUBE SAJANGNIM STATE THAT IT WAS JEALOUSY PROBLEM. THE ONE WHOS IN BLAME ALREADY APOLOGISE. 

APINK MAKNAE HAYOUNG STATEMENT REGARDING ON BEING TAKEN

APINK MAKNAE HAYOUNG STATE TODAY THAT SHE'S ALREADY TAKEN. IT IS CORRECT THAT SHE IS TAKEN. HER BOYFRIEND OR MORE TO FIANCE WAS M FROM OUR NEW DUO ARTIST M&E. THEY ARE IN THEIR ROAD TO MARRIAGE. WE WERE SO SORRY TAHT WE DIDNT TELL THE FANS EARLIER. THIS THING CONCLUDE THE FIGHT SCANDAL BEFORE. FANS LOOK OUT FOR OUR NEW HUSBAND AND WIFE TO BE. THEY WILL BE MARRIED SOON